Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? (64363 Views)

Things They Will Not Tell You About Marriage.. / What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Expanded kini due to childbirth and no longer feeling it cry Monotonous routines ne and getting fat
Babe wink
Gymn dey na undecided

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Enemyofpeace: 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
Sirmuel1:
To be honest, Cheating is the only reason I'm still single.

I can't afford to share my own Wife with another Man.

Sadly, most married Women in Nigeria loves cheating.
s only you wan dey chop your wife? You no serious, I go follow you chop am if I know where una dey live

8 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by SendAbroad: 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Mine is disease and that is why I've decided to remain chaste and wait for a genuine born again bro who fears God. I don't care if people are rubbing it in my face to go and get married. I'm enjoying and maximizing my youth while waiting on God to give me a clean man. Men these days sleep around like dogs not Even minding the dreaded and then boom! Their eyes will now clear. Ain't nobody gat time for such. Until then, enjoyment galore. Marriage is not a do or die affair. I'm even happier than 70% of married people. so?

Moun jaye ori mi lo ninu Jesu Christi.

Listening to Teni Uyo meyo right now. Anyone care to join me.
Can't come and go and kee masef.����

Sister you are funny. Even your Pastor...Pastor Wilson that was eating and licking kpekus the other day was forming holy and clean until he was caught on Camera. Or will you tell me he wasn't Godfearing before he was caught on camera

12 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Amarisa(f): 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
nnanyereugo:
Being called upon as the father of the house to kill every snake that enters the house and I hate snakes. I wan relocate go Canada first before I marry cos I won't find snakes crawling into my house there

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by daben1(m): 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
taylor89:
Another man fvcking my wife

To my future wife out there please and please if u know you'll tag me an animal for laying hands on you don't do these three below

1. Don't cheat (even if I cheat don't cheat back it's a set up because i go beat u before sending u packing

2. No matter what happens between us don't yell at me outside (u can do to me whatever you wish indoor even beat me I no go talk since na me dey at fault but don't do it outside

3. This one is the most important one, DONT COME BETWEEN ME AND MY PARENTS/SIBLINGS, they all went through hell for me so when it's time to reap what they sowed u Better don't try to stop it because I'll stop you first

If she can keep to this three then I'm ready
correct G, I like that number 3 with my body, spirit and soul... I still Dey look for work if not I for wire you recharge card

11 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Nwaonyishi69: 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
Can't take nagging.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
You can always deliver via C-section.

AryaSand:
Having babies.
The whole process is Scary and Traumatising. I've seen photos and videos and I don't think I want to go through it. I feel like if I do go through with it, I'm probably going to hate that child cry cry cry
It is like the major reason I sabotage all my relationships, whenever we start getting serious like this, i stop talking to them. I abandon them in the relationship and move on with my life.
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Nicoddemus(m): 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn. Niggarrr!

As a real niggarrr
The fact that i willl no longer be seeing women as swimming pool scare the Shit out of me in marriage. I will now be committed to one woman? Noooooooo!!! No na. A niggarrr is crying in advance already. Noo. I don't think i will ever get married

Because for now i see women as swimming pool

i don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
i Don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before I
started swimming
I Don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after am done swimming my own
And i don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with me as am swimming
i Just swim my own sharpely and move on.

You don yan dust this time

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by LinkolnTech(m): 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
Pls be warned!

Whatever you say here shall be used against you in the heaven.

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Halo22: 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
All these things u people are saying are not even my problems. My worry is that most ladies these days are possessed and for u to marry one, u have to take her to the river or a strong man of God for serious cleansing else, she fit slaughter you for night when sleeping..... Handiwork of spiritual hubby. If u doubt me, ask Onitsha men.

7 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by THEMODSARECRAZY: 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
I'm never in my life entering that thing called marriage grin

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
taylor89:

With this mindset you might end up marrying Sissy, so why can't women put on anger and absorber

Wrong!
Being able to manage anger and tolerate your spouse's excesses doesn't make you a Sissy but a strong man. Rather you become a sissy when you reacts and whine at the slightest opportunity.

As for the woman, she too needs it. I'm currently undergoing a series on anger management in church and somehow ive been able to build my tolerance level to some extent so by the time I go into marriage, I'll be near perfect.

Instead of sitting there and laying out dos and donts, build yourself to be a better person at managing your home.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Advancedman(m): 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
3. This one is the most important one, DONT COME BETWEEN ME AND MY PARENTS/SIBLINGS, they all went through hell for me so when it's time to reap what they sowed u Better don't try to stop it because I'll stop you first

Just marry any or all of them Fool!

17 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by AmazingELixir: 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2019
Rich4god:
I belong to a counseling unit in my church so sometimes, couples who have issues in their marriage do come to us for settlement and counseling.... The stories I hear eh. It's just as if immediately the wedding is over, cat and dog will just be released in the house.

I wish you can share some of these stories with us sometimes using pseudo names.

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by electroTech: 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Accept Christ and your perception about life will change for the better. All you said is a lie from the pit of hell.
Thanks. I only narrated my perspective about marriage. And mine is true to me just as yours is true to you. We all have our own stories

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Nanatrendy(f): 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
Sex at dawn

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
fatymore:
marry from a rich family
Not all that glitter is gold tho undecided
I prefer marrying a woman from the same social class as myself..

A far richer lady is a no no for me!!

12 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
my biggest fear is my wife to find my dick smaller

9 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Yuneehk(f): 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
nnanyereugo:
Being called upon as the father of the house to kill every snake that enters the house and I hate snakes. I wan relocate go Canada first before I marry cos I won't find snakes crawling into my house there
This is some funny sh*t! Even funnier that it's your biggest fear in marriage. Your dad did it and you were proud of having someone protect you. Get ready because you'll be doing it subconsciously whether you like it or yes when you bring your own kids into this world.

7 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Dolorsa: 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn. Niggarrr!

As a real niggarrr
The fact that i willl no longer be seeing women as swimming pool scare the Shit out of me in marriage. I will now be committed to one woman? Noooooooo!!! No na. A niggarrr is crying in advance already. Noo. I don't think i will ever get married

Because for now i see women as swimming pool

i don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
i Don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before I
started swimming
I Don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after am done swimming my own
And i don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with me as am swimming
i Just swim my own sharpely and move on.
E be like say na swimming you come do for this life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Marvinho: 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
My wife getting fat...not knowing when to give me needed space...

7 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Nicoddemus(m): 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
nnanyereugo:

Sorry do you live in the village or close to the bush undecided

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by akeemqaz: 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ahdunns:
Lacking communication skills and been clueless on what to say and how to act

This happens mostly, if you met today and you wed tmrw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by taylor89(m): 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Wrong!
Being able to manage anger and tolerate your spouse's excesses doesn't make you a Sissy but a strong man. Rather you become a sissy when you reacts and whine at the slightest opportunity.

As for the woman, she too needs it. I'm currently undergoing a series on anger management in church and somehow ive been able to build my tolerance level to some extent so by the time I go into marriage, I'll be near perfect.

Instead of sitting there and laying out dos and donts, build yourself to be a better person at managing your home.

I see u single and smart
Let's hook up

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Akinbahm(m): 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
mysticgal:
1. What if we fall out of love with each other?
2. What if he dies before me?
3. What will happen if I feel i can’t take his bullshit anymore?
4. What if he doesn’t support me or I feel alone in the partnership.
5. What if an accident happens right in the relationship, would I stay or would I leave?
6. Is love enough or what if he is too much of a spender or an NFA aka no future ambition?
7. Can I bear his family members or mine during marriage?
8. How do we resolve conflicts, what if he tries to abuse me?
9. What if I have mediocre sexual experiences all through out.
10. How would he cope if I die, get disabled, leave, never want children or even like pets?

It bugs me a lot embarassed embarassed embarassed
Nah so u get all these issues for una head b4 the marriage sister, offload this kind mentality and av a positive mindset towards marriage....

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by SavageResponse(m): 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
Fvcking the same puscy everyday

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
SendAbroad:

Sister you are funny. Even your Pastor...Pastor Wilson that was eating and licking kpekus the other day was forming holy and clean until he was caught on Camera. Or will you tell me he wasn't Godfearing before he was caught on camera

There are fake men who called themselves men of God. God will not give me such. Ok? I know Him too well to give the best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by DCmonster: 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
Heineken:
hahaha nawao. Some women bad
I dey tell you ma brother. She dey always day dream about me and how successful I have become. She has kids already. I am trying to avoid fucking her but my weakness is that I never Bleep am before she marry. And the funniest part is that we reside in different states now.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Mine is disease and that is why I've decided to remain chaste and wait for a genuine born again bro who fears God. I don't care if people are rubbing it in my face to go and get married. I'm enjoying and maximizing my youth while waiting on God to give me a clean man. Men these days sleep around like dogs not Even minding the dreaded and then boom! Their eyes will now clear. Ain't nobody gat time for such. Until then, enjoyment galore. Marriage is not a do or die affair. I'm even happier than 70% of married people. so?

Moun jaye ori mi lo ninu Jesu Christi.

Listening to Teni Uyo meyo right now. Anyone care to join me.
Can't come and go and kee masef.����
Church brothers undecided plenty na

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Ronald1(m): 10:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
Mine is commitment.... Abeg who knows what phobia for love is called

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by princeadams11: 10:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
Hamachi:
What's your biggest fear about marriage?

Fear of ending up with a cute face but a dangerous and heartless soul. Men this days scare me, some are monsters.
It happens in both ways. Both men and women can appear to be monsters after marraige. The most important thing is for you to know who are getting married to and seek God's guidance.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by sharpwriter(m): 10:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
AryaSand:
Having babies.
The whole process is Scary and Traumatising. I've seen photos and videos and I don't think I want to go through it. I feel like if I do go through with it, I'm probably going to hate that child cry cry cry
It is like the major reason I sabotage all my relationships, whenever we start getting serious like this, i stop talking to them. I abandon them in the relationship and move on with my life.

Hmmmn.... People get problem.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) / I Think My Wife Is A Witch / This Is A Fallout From The Happenings In Chrisland School VGC Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.