Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? - Family (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? (64236 Views)

Things They Will Not Tell You About Marriage.. / What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Pascopele: 10:48am On Nov 20, 2019
Women love to believe their man wouldn't cheat on them because they're special. That's bullsh*t though. Men cheat on great women everyday. If your man doesn't cheat it's more because of the type of man he is than the type of women you are.

6 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Hamachi(f): 10:55am On Nov 20, 2019
You rolling with the wrong chic, change your circle of friends.
zigzagluv:
they see relationship as an investment , im tired of getting my heart broken
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Hamachi(f): 10:55am On Nov 20, 2019
cheesy
emmaodet:

grin cheesy grin
Hamachi, our paths as been crossing lately.
Wetin i do u now?? undecided
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:57am On Nov 20, 2019
caracas:

Are u married?apologies if am too direct or forward
Oh no it is fine please....actually engaged. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by zigzagluv: 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
majority of my friends are married, its not about friend , is girls mentality , have you bother to ask yourself why girls cheat
Hamachi:
You rolling with the wrong chic, change your circle of friends.
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by ashleysummer: 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
I was extremely nervous when I was getting married. You're starting a new chapter in your life. Marriage is a big step, and a whole new level of commitment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by pussyAvenger: 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
Kokaine:
hahahahaha.
But see...
Been broke in Nigeria is not a function of ones lack of intelligence, readiness, or hard work. The country is really messed up. There's really limited opportunity even for the hardest workers. I wouldn't want to base the compatibility test on finance. The thing is... What mentality does the person have. Does she realise that life is not a bed of roses and so she shouldn't make crazy demands or show signs of ingratitude for your efforts. Is her head alike with yours, such that you guys can brainstorm to get financially free. Or is she the type that will say you should rent a 300k apartment just because she doesn't want to fall short of the glory before her friends. Once she's able to see the bigger picture, she's okay bro
when naija ladies shame and avoid broke guys...do they consider the state of the economy

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by caracas: 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

Oh no it is fine please....actually engaged. cheesy
Ouch, i knew it .... the good ones are usually taken
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by donjobill: 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
Lindaa97:

Most guys are too self centred to allow that plus the Nigerian factor.

I quite agree with you!
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
caracas:

Ouch, i knew it .... the good ones are usually taken
Lol still many good ones out there trust me! God’s timing is number ONE!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by kenralph(m): 7:12am On Nov 21, 2019
Yuneehk:

Thanks, ancestor.
Me ancestor? OK.
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by donjobill: 7:13am On Nov 21, 2019
Lindaa97:

I would love too. A friend of mine does, its a new relationship so can't say if it would work out on the long run.

If they can learn to work around the Nigerian factor, by operating from oblique angle, so that they don't go against it, while, at the same time, allowing each other the freedom to express, it should work.
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Hamachi(f): 7:59am On Nov 21, 2019
zigzagluv:
majority of my friends are married, its not about friend , is girls mentality , have you bother to ask yourself why girls cheat
have you bother to ask yourself why boys cheat?
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by CsRockefeller(m): 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
Geminita1:
Who is this one, pray that i am not your wife because i'll just waste you.

Lol. Why did you say such? grin

Are you a killer? shocked

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by CsRockefeller(m): 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2019
Tchange1:
The only answer is Marrying a lost glory as a wife is the greatest fear of any man.

Best comment on this thread.

It goes for both gender.

You must be a deep thinker.
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by CsRockefeller(m): 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2019
faithsystem:
me, i'm not scared of anything right now i'm very much prepared and ready to get married once i meet the man. i planed to get married when i'm 25 and now i am . i am done with my first degree, served NYSC, have a good job, and 26yrs so i'm ready with no fear at all.

Happy for you o.

This is d life many people dream about.

Without a good job what can one do? Nothing!!
cry
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by zigzagluv: 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
yes
Hamachi:
have you bother to ask yourself why boys cheat?
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by CsRockefeller(m): 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
maiahsaiah:

Is it a baby boy you had? When most couples birth boys, all manner of hardship comes. You’ll have to endure and pray.

Try and birth a girl the next time for uncountable blessings. To birth a girl, you need to show your wife overwhelming love so that she loves you genuinely in return. Girls only come from a place of genuine love. There is a science way too. But I only believe in tradition. (Joys of Motherhood)

That's why my Father doesn't like me, he said my birth brought problems. cry
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 22, 2019
CsRockefeller:

That's why my Father doesn't like me, he said my birth brought problems. cry

Lol. Just work hard and show him!
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Hamachi(f): 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
It goes both way bro
Tchange1:
The only answer is Marrying a lost glory as a wife is the greatest fear of any man.
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Eaganguolly(m): 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
Fisher007:
Hmm where do I start from?

Marriage is a scam.

Legacy is the only thing a man needs. As far as you have a child or children (surrogacy, adoption or baby mama). All na pickin, the rest is history.

Most people marry for flimsy, weird, crazy, survival, unfathomable and dumbfounded reason. I will speak for the men. Ladies you can speak your own too below in the comments section tongue

You will marry a woman who's love for you is provisional, transactional and conditional. ( For better for worse statement na scam). If you doubt me try your luck. 95 percent of people in marriages are sad and cheat on each other.
The last 5percent are in a open relationship known to both party. Them just they push through for survival purpose

For men:

Na white knighting and captain save a slut wey dey do most of us. In order words beauty and toto dey too dey deceive us.

You will marry a woman you think you know. But you have no idea actually. She will form submissive, homely, loving until you done put am for house. Gbam the equation will change. Most ladies marry you based on their time don dey reach or based on they need you to provide.

You will now start understanding the famous quotes "my wife has changed. She is not the lady I married".

You see whoever you marry will always change. Change is constant. So don't complain. She will get fat, she will have hormonial imbalance, she will nag you. You will loose your peace, calm and quiet life. Just even forget sex - that one go turn weapon and manipulation tool for her. She will get old before you. Mind game go kill Una for house. It will be a power struggle since most women don't want to play their traditional role in the house. You will just be slaving and suffering for an ungrateful being brought out from your ribs.

To go home after work will be a problem, beer parlour and hangout will be your new base. She go police your life die. Na pure cage you go put yourself. But what do I know. Instead of you to stay single and enjoy your life as man. Nobody is rushing you. You will let stupid societal norms and Disney/ Naija/ Indian/ American movie fool you. Love doesn't exist man. It is only compatibility that exist.

You will hear excuse such as you will die alone. Lol. Did you come to earth with somebody before? Psssh

Qoute me at your peril. I done talk my own. Transformer and river is not far from you. Find the nearest one. grin

You get it right

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Hamachi(f): 11:08am On Nov 25, 2019
lipsrsealed
Eaganguolly:

You get it right
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Nmezor(f): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2019
MedicH:

emzor pharmaceuticals... you're pretty
thanks

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Hamachi(f): 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
Send her a dm before someone takes her
MedicH:

emzor pharmaceuticals... you're pretty
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by MedicH: 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2019
Hamachi:
Send her a dm before someone takes her

Lol oh my world.. .

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Hamachi(f): 8:19am On Nov 27, 2019
Yes o!!!!!!!!!!!! Men on this forum are not smiling.
MedicH:

Lol oh my world.. .
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by swip88: 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2019
If you are afraid that you will not have any babies, there is a way. A lot of people and families in today's modern society are using adoption or surrogacy if they are not having kids. https://www.mother-surrogate.com/prices-for-surrogate-motherhood-in-europe.html provides professional help, giving consultation and the reliability of your choice.
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by makavelli80(m): 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
UnknownQueen:

LOL.
how r u

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by bbeautylik(f): 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2019
RxSameer:

SMH.... I don't know if wat u are saying about been a Muslim is true i highly doubt it but u strike me as some1 hu is ignorant (very ) no one is forcing you to marry against ur will abeg go get knowledge n don't come on social media to disgrace urself
Read your Qur'an very well, instead of you disgracing yourself. I guess you are a man and a novice in Islam that why mtscheww
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by bbeautylik(f): 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
RxSameer:

SMH.... I don't know if wat u are saying about been a Muslim is true i highly doubt it but u strike me as some1 hu is ignorant (very ) no one is forcing you to marry against ur will abeg go get knowledge n don't come on social media to disgrace urself
Read your Qur'an very well, instead of you disgracing yourself. I guess you are a man and a novice in Islam that why mtscheww more over I am very married

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by nlPoster: 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
tiptoe1:

Bros. abeg you fit drop your WhatsApp number make we they share ideas together. i also have an American babe coming to visit me next year

Hope she's following your posts. undecided
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by tiptoe1: 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
nlPoster:

Hope she's following your posts. undecided
Cabron, shut up

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.