Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? - Family (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? (64234 Views)

Things They Will Not Tell You About Marriage.. / What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by makavelli80(m): 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hamachi:
U did nt answer my question.
y should it be me
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by UnknownQueen(f): 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
makavelli80:
It's easier said than done.

It wasn't easy for mumsi nor popsi, but they did it eventually, so do yours....
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by makavelli80(m): 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
UnknownQueen:

It wasn't easy for mumsi nor popsi, but they did it eventually, so do yours....
hmmm this woman sef
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by UnknownQueen(f): 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
makavelli80:
hmmm this woman sef
LOL.
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by mechanics(m): 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
MrMacinterchi1:

You should check your Bible well also to see that not everybody must marry.

Marriage doesn't in any way stop fornication /adultry. Else, people won't be misbehaving in marriage. It just make what you do recognized by church and society.
I still maintain my stand o, that's what the Bible said, mention any great men of God here in Nigeria and tell me if they are married or not, that should tell you for one not to commit fornication, one must marry, for those who are married and committing adultery is a sin in the sight of God and they will be punished if they don't repent.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by adegeye38(m): 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
mysticgal:

I know about the God factor in marriage but pastor adeyemi would say, we won’t remove God but asides from God, why if wine in the marriage finish?
As long as God can't finish, the wine won't finish, and as long as you keep obeying d rules that make marriage work, it will be an hitch free marriage.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by ijewejones: 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
Are you asking me or you just quoted me out of context?

Read my statement again but slowly,for better understanding.

mignone:

... while all men can be trusted?

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Godmademan(m): 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
folake4u:

So you like woman like this, oga! grin
Inevitable. Guess I'm becoming more human as the days go by. Even God needed extra time to perfect the woman.
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by MrMacinterchi1: 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
mechanics:
I still maintain my stand o, that's what the Bible said, mention any great men of God here in Nigeria and tell me if they are married or not, that should tell you for one not to commit fornication, one must marry, for those who are married and committing adultery is a sin in the sight of God and they will be punished if they don't repent.

wasn't pushing you off your stand man. The point was that not Everyman must marry like u claim the Bible said.

Two fingers.
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by worworbabe: 10:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
taylor89:
Another man fvcking my wife

To my future wife out there please and please if u know you'll tag me an animal for laying hands on you don't do these Four below

1. Don't cheat (even if I cheat don't cheat back it's a set up because i go beat u before sending u packing

2. No matter what happens between us don't yell at me outside (u can do to me whatever you wish indoor even beat me I no go talk since na me dey at fault but don't do it outside

3. This one is the most important one, DONT COME BETWEEN ME AND MY PARENTS/SIBLINGS, they all went through hell for me probably when you were busy fvcking another guy(your then boyfriend) so when it's time to reap what they sowed u Better don't try to stop it because I'll stop you first

4. READ THE NO. 3 AGAIN I CAN EVEN KILL FOR NUMBER 3

If she can keep to this three then I'm ready

very foolish.
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Nmezor(f): 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
MedicH:

Me. An authority.
I hear u...an authority indeed smiley
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by makavelli80(m): 10:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
UnknownQueen:

LOL.
u won't be boring to have around though
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by MedicH: 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2019
Nmezor:
I hear u...an authority indeed smiley

yes oo. no think am oo
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Nmezor(f): 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
MedicH:

yes oo. no think am oo
I will. tongue na my choice
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by MedicH: 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
Nmezor:
I will. tongue na my choice

emzor pharmaceuticals... you're pretty
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
you will scream if you see me
just ask 0knm cheesy
MedicH:

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Nmezor(f): 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
MedicH:

smiley.thanks
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
you will scream if you see me
just ask 0knm cheesy
son, leave me out of your gay shiijjt
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by MusaDanladi1: 10:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
bbeautylik:
I am a Muslim so do not crucify me

The kind of marriage I hate is the so call Muslim marriages, women almost have no say in the marriage... The men can marry as far as four wives and still Bleep outside. Now how will the men feel if the reverse is the case if we women can marry four husbands not minding how one feels. In Islam women are the slaves in marriage. Do not wear this , do not wear that, do not use perfumes so that you won't attract men..... What about the men? Mtcheww
Date or marry Christian naw! grin so that you will not experience all this wahala.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
stopeeeeeeet
0KNM:
son, leave me out of your gay shiijjt
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
stopeeeeeeet
wink wink kiss kiss
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by mechanics(m): 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
MrMacinterchi1:

wasn't pushing you off your stand man. The point was that not Everyman must marry like u claim the Bible said.

Two fingers.
is a must, except the person is impotent.
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by zigzagluv: 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
yes, but scared of nigeria girls.d 1 i have talk , all see relationship as an investment , you take care of their needs and they give you kitten
Lindaa97:

Damn.... That's a long time o, its a beautiful thing to be in love but whatever works for you....
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by zigzagluv: 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
they see relationship as an investment , im tired of getting my heart broken
Hamachi:
y?
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by MrMacinterchi1: 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
mechanics:
is a must, except the person is impotent.

� lol
Oya, go and force them marry nah
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by caracas: 12:03am On Nov 20, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

Lol thank you oooo cheesy
Are u married?apologies if am too direct or forward
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Antinatalist: 12:12am On Nov 20, 2019
partnerbizn5:

Are you an antinatalist??
Why did you quote me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Lindaa97(f): 2:00am On Nov 20, 2019
zigzagluv:
yes, but scared of nigeria girls.d 1 i have talk , all see relationship as an investment , you take care of their needs and they give you kitten
Lol, that's just transactional sex na..
Sorry dear, every good heart needs loving.
Soon
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by mechanics(m): 9:16am On Nov 20, 2019
MrMacinterchi1:

� lol
Oya, go and force them marry nah
I still maintain my stand, if you like no marry.
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by zigzagluv: 9:21am On Nov 20, 2019
thanks dear
Lindaa97:

Soon
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by partnerbizn5(m): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2019
Antinatalist:
Why did you quote me
lol
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by zigzagluv: 10:18am On Nov 20, 2019
wish i can get it soon ohh , dat love i want to see it ohhh
Lindaa97:

Soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.