Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? (24935 Views)

Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef / What's Your Childish Trait? / Name A Parenting Trait From Your Parents You Would Never Emulate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Samskid310(m): 2:51am On Nov 20, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

U should cry - recipe for poverty
Did I tell you we are poor and by the way am sure I earn more than you do cool
CanadaOrBust:

U should cry - recipe for poverty
Did I tell you we are poor and by the way am sure I earn more than you do
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by franugo(m): 3:32am On Nov 20, 2019
themaestro08:
I won't swerve. You started the name calling. Shows how stupid you are. Its likely you are the kid here. And who give a toss about your day? Rubbish!

"Animalistic tendencies" is d name calling you are talking about right You really are a child....
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Juliearth(f): 4:46am On Nov 20, 2019
Planning ahead, hot brain, being outspoken, shopping in bulk, good planning skills, zero terance to dirt( dirty environment makes me sick)... All these and more from my sweet mother.
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by jaxxy(m): 5:13am On Nov 20, 2019
Reading both, stubbornness mum, humility both, music skills dad. Looks both.
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by odisman(m): 5:40am On Nov 20, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Big long dick, bowed left, from my papa. grin

He got from his papa before him and that one from hin own papa before before. All serial womanizers. grin

A very compassionate heart and a super duper smart and quick thinking brain from my mama.

She inherited from her father who got it from his fathers before him. grin

How did you know all this about their deek? Did your dad tell you or na joke you dey.
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Thatssobeyonce(f): 5:42am On Nov 20, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
you are not a Nigerian right ?

I am bt why u ask?
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Thatssobeyonce(f): 5:44am On Nov 20, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
you are not a Nigerian right ?
I am....My dad is a nigerian
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by odisman(m): 5:45am On Nov 20, 2019
gozmok1:
big nose
big cucumber

smartness
You don see your dad own before? Abi he tell you about him size
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by themaestro08(m): 5:52am On Nov 20, 2019
franugo:

"Animalistic tendencies" is d name calling you are talking about right You really are a child....
the fact that you choose name calling instead of reasonable discussion shows how little your IQ is. Fuckingg animal!
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by persinpapa: 6:06am On Nov 20, 2019
stupidity:
grin grin

This is front page worthy, but you people will never take my matter serious. grin

Anyways, what trait did you inherit from your parents?

My humble self,

My dad was a serial womanizer grin no doubt I got it from him. So badddd!!

Secondly he’s very neat and clean, always want everything to be where it should be. If he arranges his books and you litter them, be ready for serious scolding.

Third, he’s a music lover cry he was always launching latest and baddest sony speakers and amplifiers in the 90s and early 2000. Yours faithfully is a die hard music fan. I always go for the best and baddest speakers just to feel good songs.

Fourth. I get angry easily grin (I’m working on this)

Fifth, my dad so love dogs. I cried the day I lost my beautiful dog. My dog was very clean and used to sleep on my bed.

Sixth, I too resemble this man o!!! Carbon copy.

The surprising part is I never grew up with him nor lived with him.

So what trait did you get from your parents?

I believe I got the trait of being faithful to a woman from him
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by PrincessGift(f): 6:07am On Nov 20, 2019
Kastrom:

You're pretty dear
awwwwwwwww wink thank u! kiss
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by SirWhiteFish: 6:10am On Nov 20, 2019
seanwilliam:
My papa can lie ,, grin
hehe hehe the apple doesn't fall far from the tree
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 20, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
@bold: why? Is there something about them?

Yes,a dedicated and special harbor of hatred for them for what they did to my mother and other relatives that married into their family.
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by BRATISLAVA: 6:30am On Nov 20, 2019
pcguru1:

Yes,a dedicated and special harbor of hatred for them for what they did to my mother and other relatives that married into their family.

have you been seeing these people recently? And what exactly did they do that warrants such hatred? Some relatives will want to kill any woman who enters their family as if she came to marry all of them. They can't accept people's choice. Even if it's jazz the woman used to marry the man, it's not their business and they should accept it
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 20, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
have you been seeing these people recently? And what exactly did they do that warrants such hatred? Some relatives will want to kill any woman who enters their family as if she came to marry all of them. They can't accept people's choice. Even if it's jazz the woman used to marry the man, it's not their business and they should accept it

I wrote it somewhere here it's very lengthy, we haven't seen in years like 10 year or more because I don't look for them, and guilty conscience will not allow them look for me. I think i kept in a diary, but that's the past omo boy dey enjoy life now. I'm not bitter about it.

2 Likes

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by seanwilliam(m): 6:52am On Nov 20, 2019
SirWhiteFish:
hehe hehe the apple doesn't fall far from the tree
naso
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by BRATISLAVA: 6:54am On Nov 20, 2019
pcguru1:

I wrote it somewhere here it's very lengthy, we haven't seen in years like 10 year or more because I don't look for them, and guilty conscience will not allow them look for me. I think i kept in a diary, but that's the past omo boy dey enjoy life now. I'm not bitter about it.
I would've loved to know what they did. And please, ignore them. People like that never change
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by beautyhound(m): 7:06am On Nov 20, 2019
stupidity:
grin grin

This is front page worthy, but you people will never take my matter serious. grin

Anyways, what trait did you inherit from your parents?

My humble self,

My dad was a serial womanizer grin no doubt I got it from him. So badddd!!

Secondly he’s very neat and clean, always want everything to be where it should be. If he arranges his books and you litter them, be ready for serious scolding.

Third, he’s a music lover cry he was always launching latest and baddest sony speakers and amplifiers in the 90s and early 2000. Yours faithfully is a die hard music fan. I always go for the best and baddest speakers just to feel good songs.

Fourth. I get angry easily grin (I’m working on this)

Fifth, my dad so love dogs. I cried the day I lost my beautiful dog. My dog was very clean and used to sleep on my bed.

Sixth, I too resemble this man o!!! Carbon copy.

The surprising part is I never grew up with him nor lived with him.

So what trait did you get from your parents?

come r u me? some of ds tins r also peculiar to me. not all tho...
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by SkinnyNigga: 7:32am On Nov 20, 2019
Thatssobeyonce:
I am....My dad is a nigerian
and mum ??
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by SkinnyNigga: 7:34am On Nov 20, 2019
Thatssobeyonce:

I am bt why u ask?
.. you look different . like you are from North Africa or mixed
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by tot(f): 8:29am On Nov 20, 2019
Martinez39:
It's just like knowing Mathematics to a very advanced level only for one lazy youth to say you are not a Mathematician because you don't have a degree in Mathematics.
Exactly
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by midnighter(f): 9:03am On Nov 20, 2019
Martinez39:
I will check this up but I know a former friend whose eyes are utterly black.

Not really pale but the brown is very noticeable.

If you look into his eyes when a bright light is shining on them you will see that they are brown

Except if he has a genetic condition
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 20, 2019
pcguru1:

I'm waiting for your reply sir
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2019
Ironman15:

I'm waiting for your reply sir

Replied
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Martinez39(m): 9:37am On Nov 20, 2019
ImaIma1:

What about the stubbornness?

*Runs away
Lol. Stubborn? not at all. I am just uncompromising in achieving what I want.
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 20, 2019
pcguru1:

Replied
ok sir. I sent another mail
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 20, 2019
stupidity:
have you asked or seek answers? Maybe you were switched at birth grin

Your parents might be somewhere with another’s child.

Who knows, your father might even be Buhari sef tongue
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 20, 2019
stupidity:
have you asked or seek answers? Maybe you were switched at birth grin

Your parents might be somewhere with another’s child.

Who knows, your father might even be Buhari sef tongue
Stop filling his mind unrealistic dream: Buhari is not his father, period!!!

1 Like

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 20, 2019
PrincessGift:
lmao grin angry grin grin grin angry nothing blessing no go see for brothel angry
You dey visit brothels? Pls quit bad habits.
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by XwhY(m): 9:48am On Nov 20, 2019
From Dad: Technical skills(engineering), brilliance, Orderliness, I look so much like him. Calmness: I have this calm nature that I hardly take things personal even when people tends to hurt me. Now I don't like this part of me, because people tend to take advantage of that sometimes. And some ladies sees this as weakness. I'm working on this part to toughen up a bit.

Mum: nothing

1 Like

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Kastrom: 9:50am On Nov 20, 2019
PrincessGift:
awwwwwwwww wink thank u! kiss

I would like to send you a DM
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by UnimkeAk(m): 9:50am On Nov 20, 2019
tot:

Definition of an Engineer:
A person who designs, builds, or maintains engines, machines, or structures.
Being registered with COREN is not part of the definition.

From what Gofwane described, his grandfather was an engineer. He not being registered does not make him any less of an engineer.
Ok nice
Let's just be a country that practices quackery..
Yet we complain about our leaders.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / Married Couples Who Are Never Intimate But Insist They're Happy / Issues In My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.