Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? (24932 Views)

Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef / What's Your Childish Trait? / Name A Parenting Trait From Your Parents You Would Never Emulate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Martinez39(m): 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
themaestro08:
Am I the only one who doesn't subscribe to the "never hit a woman" Nonsense?
You are not the only one. "Never hit a woman no matter what" is a maxim and an ideal for simps and white knights.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by olaolulazio(m): 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
Patience

1 Like

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by RexTramadol1: 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2019
Mutant traits
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by UrRealG: 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
Stubbornness. lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Nvc078: 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
My dad was the richest man in our state until his death. I inherited it from him, cos now I'm........

2 Likes

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by themaestro08(m): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
Martinez39:
You are not the only one. "Never hit a woman no matter what" is a maxim and an ideal for simps and white knights.
keep that to your self man. Ain't interested.

10 Likes

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by AfroKnight: 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
Conservativeness.

I got that from the both of them. More from my mother.

4 Likes

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Afam4eva(m): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
pcguru1:

if it is necessary, I have been before. I am a good and a thoughtful person but people push me to do things to show i won't take nonsense
Wickedness is needed sometimes i this country of ours where people always want to take advantage.

5 Likes

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Emily22(m): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
Lol........my mama say I no get faith like my papa......who faith epp.....

1 Like

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by doctore212(m): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
My uncle love Olosho too much.

I can't really say if it runs in thier family.

But I can not stay a day without an Olosho.

I did not inherit it from my parents.

2 Likes

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Nvc078: 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
My dad was the richest man in our state until his death. I inherited it from him, cos now I'm.....
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by PrincessGift(f): 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
Offpoint:
nothing, i am still questioning my parents where they found me.
lmao grin angry grin grin grin angry nothing blessing no go see for brothel angry
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by HacheNoire: 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
Gofwane:
Skills. . .
My grandad never went to school but he was an exceptionally skilled mechanical engineer that worked and was so pampered by the white men that pioneered tin mining in Nigeria.
The skill was passed down to my dad. He was so good that companies like Nasco, grand cereals, zamfara textiles, dangote cements and lots more were dragging him with mouth-watering offers till tragedy struck in 2003 when i lost my mum. The skill was passed on to me before he died in 2014.

In my late twenties now and have successfully worked with numerous machines that i've not seen before. I just have this amazing ability to analize, decipher and resolve mechanical problems. I also fabricates all kinds of spare parts.

#not bragging
#true story

Technician

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by gozmok1(m): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
big nose big cucumber
smartness

1 Like

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by anoziechi(f): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
I inherited from both parents...I inherited being observant and ability to see things before they happen....am stubborn like my dad..I got the cooking skills from him and I got a good heart from my mum...I got the pointed nose and a very fine jaw from her

8 Likes

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by teamsynergy: 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
mine is panic... Kai, my can panic ehn

but I don tame my own.. is still panic sometime unnecessarily tho

1 Like

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by japhethGold: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
Good hearts. My mum and father had good hearts. They never treated people badly and never did evil to others. They helped those who were in need and ran to them. I miss them greatly.

18 Likes

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Abfinest007(m): 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
do you want to kill my parents
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
Mum: Skin Color and Face( resemblance)
Dad: Height.....cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
Na God do am

1 Like

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Fisher007: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
Offpoint:
nothing, i am still questioning my parents where they found me.

I think so too. Cause I look at them and am like we are nothing in common.

I don't look either like the two of them nor so I act or think like the two of them.

I am probably Clark Kent from another universe. Psssh.

5 Likes

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by 1Legendary: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
Intuition
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by seanwilliam(m): 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
My papa can lie ,, grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by MetaPhysical: 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
Big long dick, bowed left, from my papa. grin

He got from his papa before him and that one from hin own papa before before. All serial womanizers. grin

A very compassionate heart and a super duper smart and quick thinking brain from my mama.

She inherited from her father who got it from his fathers before him. grin

1 Like

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by PrincessGift(f): 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
My mum...stammering and hot tempered,love for junk food and alcohol grin grin

My dad...hardworking, fear of God,zero tolerance to bullshit,and easy going tongue cry

1 Like

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by sweetonugbu: 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
Stupidity can be reasonable at times.

3 Likes

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by 77up(m): 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
Mercy and faithfulness
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Starboytwo(m): 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
Humour

From my dad
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by marvin906(m): 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
womanizing..from my dad..the guy Sha I lost count on he's girlfriends
open handed from my mom.
humbleness, kindness from my mom..
tolerance from my mom..
high spending from my dad ..
family oriented can do anything for family from Dad and mom

2 Likes

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by LadySarah: 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
letting go even when it hurts or u r stepped on.ppl take advantage of it alot to hurt them .

until i met my husband grin grin grin.He hates intimidation gan!

Now when i rake,i get results shaperly.I regret not taking charge early. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Gofwane(m): 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
HacheNoire:

Technician
thanks for the correction

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / Married Couples Who Are Never Intimate But Insist They're Happy / Issues In My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.