Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? (24949 Views)

Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef / What's Your Childish Trait? / Name A Parenting Trait From Your Parents You Would Never Emulate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Martinez39(m): 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
midnighter:

They are dark brown and not black
I will check this up but I know a former friend whose eyes are utterly black.

So you're saying that you have pale brown eyes?
Not really pale but the brown is very noticeable.
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Naanlong01: 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
Offpoint:
nothing, i am still questioning my parents where they found me.
Truely you are ....... OFFPOINT

1 Like

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Dotmanroy(m): 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
Offpoint:

Lmao �... mad ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Goldensword: 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
Dad was a chronic unrepentant philanderer till his death, funny my mum was cool with him, i got that from him and my numerous baes are aware of it but still cool with me.

Dad was very stubborn, infact his stubbornness contributed largely to his death, i got that 100%

Dad was very handsome, tall and dark in complexion, the same with me except that I'm fair in complexion because my mum is fair.
Infact I'm just a duplicate of that man, in a family of six but my mum talked about me as if I'm her only child.

As for mum the only thing she gave me is fair complexion and a sharp brain, because she is very intelligent unlike my dumb dad.

8 Likes

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by stubbornman(m): 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
Men I no no who I dey do like sef... I don tell my elder Sis say I go go the hospital wey Dem say Dem born me...make I go check for my file angry

Because I no just dey behave like them.

It's very hard to get me angry... I know how to walk away 94% but when I eventually get angry my whole body shakes hard and I feel like killing whoever caused it... My family does not even know about this because I'm one of the most quiet of my father's children.

Lastly I suck at cheating in a relationship.... you go just catch me like mumu angry ... So if I don't love you it's impossible to date or most times sleep with you.....I no just know where I pick this trait from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by rexrodrygo2019: 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
pcguru1:

My brother it's high time to you display madness o. Nigerians always feel they are smart

Except you are not educated think about it why do we go to school is it not for problem solving huh so my advice is always learn to be quiet and avoid those who cause you pains

1 Like

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by emkz: 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ml
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Symorne(m): 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
From Dad: Stubbornness comes first, it runs in the blood. I also got my body complexion from him.
He also love reading books, that I inherited also.

From Mum: I got my lifestyle from her. Easy-going, always staying out trouble, introvert.
And laslty, I got her stature also.

Anything else, I don't know where it comes from... . �
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Sureguytalk(m): 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
grin
Offpoint:
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Adukey(f): 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
Great sense of humour from my dad

No nonsense attitude from my mum
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by midnighter(f): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
rexrodrygo2019:

Except you are not educated think about it why do we go to school is it not for problem solving huh so my advice is always learn to be quiet and avoid those who cause you pains

Lol you must not be in Nigeria, land of provocation cheesy

If you don't show the whites of your eyes once in a while they will even enter your dreams while you sleep and disturb you there

Exclusive problem-solving is for sane countries where people are normal!
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Kapilta(m): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
All i sha know is that my ibo in-laws inherit wailing and frustration which they are already planning to leave behind for their generations too grin

immhotep lzaa rhekina afam4eva mrvitalis can all testify that i'm not a liar

1 Like

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by TGMISKY(m): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
I got baldness and stammering from my dad
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by PhenomenADal: 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
Nothing... My Parents are so Heartless...Called my Dad one time I was coming home from school... and Step Mum said next I am coming home and I don't tell her on phone before coming... Amma sleep outside...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
did you also inherit your stupidity from him?
stupidity:
grin grin

This is front page worthy, but you people will never take my matter serious. grin

Anyways, what trait did you inherit from your parents?

My humble self,

My dad was a serial womanizer grin no doubt I got it from him. So badddd!!

Secondly he’s very neat and clean, always want everything to be where it should be. If he arranges his books and you litter them, be ready for serious scolding.

Third, he’s a music lover cry he was always launching latest and baddest sony speakers and amplifiers in the 90s and early 2000. Yours faithfully is a die hard music fan. I always go for the best and baddest speakers just to feel good songs.

Fourth. I get angry easily grin (I’m working on this)

Fifth, my dad so love dogs. I cried the day I lost my beautiful dog. My dog was very clean and used to sleep on my bed.

Sixth, I too resemble this man o!!! Carbon copy.

The surprising part is I never grew up with him nor lived with him.

So what trait did you get from your parents?

1 Like

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by prizlezzlalasky(f): 6:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
pcguru1:

If it is required and if the target I'm wicked towards is from my father's side. But other than that I'm a really sweet person.

I sense a deep hurt deep inside of you. I'm also sorry about what ever your dad must had put you through but pls you can always forgive and let go. Let the sweet side of you outshine the latter.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by meeky007(m): 6:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
Martinez39:
>I inherited my face from my dad.
>I have a nice handwriting like my mum (I don't think handwriting is inherited).
>I am smart as my dad.
>I inherited my mum's eye colour, skin colour, and posture.
same as mine
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Ronald1(m): 6:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
Mine is... The feeling of always right
Dad is very wise,should I say wise or manipulative.
Good handwriting
Carbon copy baba yen nimi
Flirting.. It is a family thing we dey pack wives
Same foot
My mom:patience
Foot nails,calmness

1 Like

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
My dad
Little things trigger the spark for my brain.i get angry easily
Inherited 99.9% of tge others from my mum
Now I no wan go deep into that
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Meena77(f): 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by rexrodrygo2019: 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
midnighter:

Lol you must not be in Nigeria, land of provocation cheesy

If you don't show the whites of your eyes once in a while they will even enter your dreams while you sleep and disturb you there

Exclusive problem-solving is for sane countries where people are normal!

Funny sha

Buh if you have deep pocket people will respect you like me I have and with my looks and garging you no go bold near me

Still learn how to be quiet it works for me tho

1 Like

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by adanny01(m): 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
I am terribly like my dad that I hate why I inherited him.

My father has no hustle in him, I hate that I don't too.

He is a popular civil servant, teacher and politician but will never lobby for appointment even when he was nominated for several positions like a million times. He gets passed over by his closest friends who go behind him to lobby for themselves while he sits at home waiting for his name to be announced.

My dad has a friend in Buhari's office but has refused to even call or visit the man for favours even after retirement.

I am very analytical, learn very fast and dedicated but do not put myself out for jobs or contracts. A friend of mine would wish he can think the way I do but I wish I could express myself like he does.

12 Likes

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by makeherscream(m): 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
1 My daddy can play music for Africa he was a fan of country music his best music artist where don Williams , Barry White, nat king Cole and Luther vandros .

2 My dad was a Liverpool fan we use to watch football match together like brothers .

3 my dad was so romantic I use to laugh when he is playing with his wife

4 trust me my dad was handsome

5 My dad can cook for africa he cook pass some women

I can't do without watchingfootball match in fact music and football is part of my every day life .
Am a romantic guy just like my dad and trust me I'm cute.
A good cook just like my father no difference.

While my mom I inherited fashion sense as in how's to dress because she is a fashion designer

I will never forget my dad best dad in the world. he left me in this sinfull world when I was just 16

5 Likes

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by kikelomojessy(f): 6:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
My dad : long nose, tidiness, very conservative, very good at learning and working with his hands. A no nonsense person and always contented. Got these from daddy.

Mum: good cook, good hussler, ( only these na im I gat from her)

loves hussy totally, (am not married so I dnt know about this) trust everybody, too carefree, over kind hearted, (I did not inherit these from her)
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
Easily paranoid like my mother
Handwriting from my father
Facial appearance and dentition from my mother
Charisma from my father.

1 Like

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by midnighter(f): 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
rexrodrygo2019:

Funny sha

Buh if you have deep pocket people will respect you like me I have and with my looks and garging you no go bold near me

Still learn how to be quiet it works for me tho

It depends on the situation, at times you should keep your peace and let your name do the the talking but sometimes you have to scatter everywhere cheesy
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by rexrodrygo2019: 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
First and foremost I resemble my dad facially and every other thing is wack about him.

Mom ouch patience, perseverance, calmness to name a few
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Coldie(m): 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
I am a perfectionist.

Inherited it from my Dad
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by victorian(f): 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
My mom's looks. She's the most beautiful , the most fairiest of all my dad's wives and the last wife too. He never married after her. and her huge zeal to be financially independent. She loves to work and make money!
Ehhh! She loves money and my dad adores her.

Then Her fiery temper if taken for granted and definitely she cuts u off immediately gbam!

Her soft mind and caring nature if people who come close to her looks sincere and kind. She can be caring to a fault. Well I'm caring but not to a fault sha cheesy

Then my dad? I took his nose and flirty nature.

I'm simply harmless and don't take my flirty attitude to heart or read meaning to it. I'm just having fun, no big deal there.

That's all I took from both mom and dad.

May their souls rest in peace amen.

4 Likes

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by ibkayee(f): 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
I'm part chill from my dad, part hot tempered from my mum, not fully either. I can't even explain it lol
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by themaestro08(m): 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
Martinez39:
Did you misread? I actually said you are not the one who doesn't buy the nonsense of "never hit a woman no matter what". I too don't buy that nonsense.
Great we are on the same page.
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by themaestro08(m): 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
madridsta007:

Depends on where you live. In Nigeria, yes- never hit a woman, unless she hits you. When/if she does, then I am pretty sure she wouldnt be surprised if there is a reaction. In the spirit of equality grin

However, if you set foot in certain parts of the world, then that "nonsense" could mean "jail-time sense".
I get your point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Issues In My Marriage / “my Sick Wife Denied Me Staying With Her. I Look After Her Business” – Man / My Son Is Too Shy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.