Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? (24930 Views)

Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef / What's Your Childish Trait? / Name A Parenting Trait From Your Parents You Would Never Emulate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by franugo(m): 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2019
faithfull18:

You are the only one undecided

Don't mind d child...
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by iSlayer: 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
hopexter:
Over quietness from dad and craftiness from mom. Charming combination grin

I love a crafty woman grin
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Thatssobeyonce(f): 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
Complextion None Face Mom Hair texture dad Hair length.....Well my long hair is obviously frm mama Height dad cox mama's short Shyness Mom Thats ok i think
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Gerrard59(m): 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
Dad:

- Punctuality: There's no penalty for being early. To date, I strive to keep to time even though I have failed sometimes which I take full responsibility for.

- Voracious reading: I imbibed this trait when I was below ten. Dad reads dailies and every sort of book or magazines. I remember during Jonathan's era when the economy was good, I subscribed to the Financial Times and registered for free reads on the Economist, WSJ, Nikkei Asian Review etc. Only for Bubu to takeover and I had to stop. Furthermore, I read various kind of books, papers, articles, listen to podcasts related or unrelated with a special predilection for business and the economy.

- Purchasing items proactively before they finish. He says "it's not until it finishes that a replacement should be bought". Due to that trait, I purchase items in bulk instead of in bits.

Mum:

- Discipline and strictness. I despise people who cannot take and adhere to simple instructions.

- Frugality: Since you worked for it, don't spend anyhow. Because of this, some say I'm stingy.

- Being unstinting: Quite paradoxical compared to its predecessor, but she believes as much as one makes money, one should assist the needy when necessary.

- Work ethic: Not surprising as she's disciplined to the core.

Both: Honesty and integrity.

Good question. Something that I should ask any female I admire to know how far. wink

2 Likes

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by yoged(m): 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
Have always assisted people. Just like my dad. He has helped so many when he was alive
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by themaestro08(m): 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2019
franugo:

Bring what on exactly Bros I had a hectic day n I no get this energy, so die it already... We good ....at least until u .....u know undecided
BTW, name calling will get u nowhere with me, I recognize d fact dt u kids nowadays like to hurl insults at d slightest opportunity and I'm used to it by now so it doesn't phase me ...I reiterate,,,swerve undecided
I won't swerve. You started the name calling. Shows how stupid you are. Its likely you are the kid here. And who give a toss about your day? Rubbish!
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
I inherited a fine handwriting from my dad, maturity from him, inherited my amazing artistic skills from my mum, she can draw ehn gosh, got my emotional aspect of me from my mum, also got my carefree lifestyle from my mum,
i'm a very emotional person my siblings usually mock me about it, saying it is wrong for a guy to be too emotional.
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
dopedan:
I inherited scamming from my dad grin, me and my father scammed one yoruba man with big mouth of his hard earned 2.5m Come give me 500k pocket 2m tell me say wetin i dey use money do,
me wey b d mastermind chai.
Hi God you are very funny.
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by extremelygolden: 10:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kindness and strong relationship with God. I also inherited my father's signature.
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by hopexter(m): 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
iSlayer:

I love a crafty woman grin

Cheers bro... its 6 in one kinda gift. Crafty and kindness... deadly combination. Lol

1 Like

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by PrincessGift(f): 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kastrom:

Damn babe. Like she really smokes?
lol angry
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by DECENCY3: 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
I inherited extra brilliance from my dad and legitimate hustling from my mother.

I no dey shame to do any kind of biz that will fetch me legit money though I am a public servant, I no send at all. My brilliance dey pave way for me wella.

Dad(late) and mom thanks

1 Like

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by emmyskies(m): 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
2dice01:
sorry i cant change maybe if u bribe my 50million grin
if i beat you eh tongue
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by emmyskies(m): 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
eleojo23:

Read what he said again.

He said he doesn't care whether a younger person greets him or not.

He didn't say he doesn't greet people.

I think he is better than people who hold grudges simply because someone did not greet them.

gracias
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Offpoint: 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
stupidity:
have you asked or seek answers? Maybe you were switched at birth grin

Your parents might be somewhere with another’s child.

Who knows, your father might even be Buhari sef tongue
honestly i have a strong feelings Buhari is my dad.he is tall, i am tall. he is slim,i am slim. And finally... he is senseless and i am senseless

1 Like

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by extremelygolden: 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
Offpoint:
nothing, i am still questioning my parents where they found me.

Etim!
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Offpoint: 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
extremelygolden:

Etim!
Slim
Rim
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by extremelygolden: 11:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
Offpoint:

Slim
Rim

No. Let's say Brighton.
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Offpoint: 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2019
extremelygolden:

No. Let's say Brighton.
Lipton
Clinton
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by extremelygolden: 11:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
Offpoint:

Lipton
Clinton

Stop jor. I would rather say Oshinle than that.

Please let my last digits fall in this sequence: 5809. Or do you have a better option?
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Offpoint: 11:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
extremelygolden:

Stop jor. I would rather say Oshinle than that.
Lost? I will help you fine your way
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by extremelygolden: 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
Offpoint:

Lost? I will help you fine your way

Not lost. I have the code.
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Kastrom: 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
PrincessGift:
lol angry

You're pretty dear
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Offpoint: 11:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
extremelygolden:

Not lost. I have the code.
Code to heaven

1 Like

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by extremelygolden: 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
Offpoint:

Code to heaven

Code to life
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Offpoint: 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
PrincessGift:
lmao grin angry grin grin grin angry nothing blessing no go see for brothel angry
Brothel? this your own version of musa pass my power.
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by tot(f): 11:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
UnimkeAk:

No offence but if ur grandad wasnt registered, with COREN , Im sort he wasnt an engineer.... Let's start getting things done the way it is supposed to be in this god damn country

Definition of an Engineer:
A person who designs, builds, or maintains engines, machines, or structures.
Being registered with COREN is not part of the definition.

From what Gofwane described, his grandfather was an engineer. He not being registered does not make him any less of an engineer.

1 Like

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by ImaIma1(f): 11:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
Martinez39:
>I inherited my face from my dad.
>I have a nice handwriting like my mum (I don't think handwriting is inherited).
>I am smart as my dad.
>I inherited my mum's eye colour, skin colour, and posture.

What about the stubbornness?

*Runs away
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Martinez39(m): 12:47am On Nov 20, 2019
tot:

Definition of an Engineer:
A person who designs, builds, or maintains engines, machines, or structures.
Being registered with COREN is not part of the definition.

From what Gofwane described, his grandfather was an engineer. He not being registered does not make him any less of an engineer.
It's just like knowing Mathematics to a very advanced level only for one lazy youth to say you are not a Mathematician because you don't have a degree in Mathematics.

2 Likes

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Growingrace: 1:40am On Nov 20, 2019
Offpoint:
nothing, i am still questioning my parents where they found me.
Kia.. U funny die.. I almost crake my rip

1 Like

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by SkinnyNigga: 2:11am On Nov 20, 2019
Thatssobeyonce:
Complextion None Face Mom Hair texture dad Hair length.....Well my long hair is obviously frm mama Height dad cox mama's short Shyness Mom Thats ok i think
you are not a Nigerian right ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / Married Couples Who Are Never Intimate But Insist They're Happy / Issues In My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.