Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt (42967 Views)

Disgraced Reno Omokri Dumps IPOB, Allies Himself With Igboho / Nigerians Are Ungrateful, Deserve Buhari Govt – Omokri Dumps Politics / Atheists, Too, Deserve Buhari's Cabinet Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Olaolex: 10:26am On Nov 19, 2019
Describing Nigerians as being ungrateful, the former presidential spokesman further announced that henceforth he will stop criticizing President Muhammadu Buhari government and concentrate on evangelism.
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by stickle(m): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2019
I think Reno must have seeing that GEJ is finally embracing APC, hence the capitulation.
What happened in Bayelsa is an eye opener for Reno.
I wish him luck in his choosing path

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Kenturkey048(m): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2019
Boyooosa:

Come and think for me now. If u have a point to make against my opinion, air it, if not STFO and GTF out of my comment.
Oga Ade.you have to wise up...in less than 40 days we'll be in 2020..think wisely...
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by realstars: 10:27am On Nov 19, 2019
Any farewell party over there?

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by 369digital: 10:28am On Nov 19, 2019
Everyone is about personal interest
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 19, 2019
vixpal:
Wailers being retired early. Some of your observations noted. But you are always a hypocrite in your approach to criticism. You spoke about Kogi and remained silent about Rivers and Bayelsa.

Reno, you should be balanced in your approach like FFK. Anything and everything about Buhari and APC are bad, while anything and everything about GEJ and PDP are good.

Wailers talk about 100k gap in Okene LGA result for Kogi, but refused to compare it with 700k gap in Obio-Akpor for Rivers.

You talk about Leah, but refused to talk about Chibok Girls.

To put it mildly, you are a confirmed hypocrite

No sane human talks abiut chibok girls, it's a scam.

Wailers talk about 100k gap in Okene LGA result for Kogi, but refused to compare it with 700k gap in Obio-Akpor for Rivers.

There are millions of people living in obiakpo, okene is a little village grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Goke7: 10:29am On Nov 19, 2019
BabaO2:
Toyin Saraki don forever rubbish and silence the ediot

I tell you, Toyin saraki do am strong thing. He could not believe that the wife of the person he so much adore could be that cruel to him grin am so he has not eaten since then. Toyin bad o

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Kenturkey048(m): 10:29am On Nov 19, 2019
stickle:
I think Reno must have seeing that GEJ is finally embracing APC, hence the capitulation.
is hope uzordima of apc that congratulated ihedioha now in PDP?? The earlier we realize these men don't reason like us the better..
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 19, 2019
Throwback:
Hahahahaha!

It is now that I truly believe that silence is the best answer for a fool.

So Buhari's silence has frustrated the self acclaimed Buhari tormentor?

So even he knows how demoralizing false accusations can be? His apology to Saraki's wife already demystified him as a phoney who goes about looking for trouble with poorly researched allegations, only to apologize to those whom he regards as his potential employers.

In the end, the tormentor succumbed to the reality that his propaganda was a futile effort not appreciated by Nigerians who were not deceived by a fake pastor who was living fine in America, while promoting anarchy and chaos in Nigeria.

He even reiterated what many of his critics have claimed, that he loves his own life and would never want to shoulder any discomfort for the sake of Nigerians.

What a pretender and charlatan.

To think he had the nerve to poke fun at Oby Ezekwesili, who has had many physical encounters with the agents of government, while he criticizes from the comfort of Twitter while holidaying around the world.

I love this capitulation of the fake tormentor. Now we know who was the tormentor and who was truly tormented.

In the end, he succumbed to the reality that despite his propaganda of religious and tribal hatred for the APC, his kinsmen in Bayelsa went ahead to put the "Islamic herdsmen" party in charge of the state government.

He could not bear being an all round failure.

Buhari is brain dead.

He cannot stay silent on issues because he wants to... grin cheesy grin
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 19, 2019
Dear Reno,
It is high time you come to Nigeria for the evangelism to take the gospel to those area that the gospel of Christ has not reached.
It is better to win souls for Christ than the work of the flesh that you normally engage in on Twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by jhames010(m): 10:30am On Nov 19, 2019
Sometimes I just sit and wonder... All these people shouting and supporting buhari and apc, is it this Nigeria you are living? Do you even know what a federal system is not to talk of democracy? Are you happy that people's blood were spilled for your acclaimed saviors to fulfill their selfish ambitions? Is it that you don't think?

Rule of law? Do we still have that sef...
Checks and balances?... Off the window
Security forces? Misplaced priorities...
Our borders are closed yet d people that closed it flew out and are eating in other countries, abi them carry kaduna rice go there?

Reno is not be a saint but he is right. Nigerians are not only ungrateful, we lack sense, God Abeg help us we have enough educated fools walking about...

PS

I no like PDP, all of them na thieves las las and na them don move go APC, doesn't make them saints all of a sudden, just one their moving to another, but I am tired of this APC government led by the clone and the cabal...

God please have mercy and save Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Reference(m): 10:32am On Nov 19, 2019
There is no endeavour in life where the absolute focus on man (humans) can ever amount to anything. The problem Reno has is that like many Nigerians he is more personality based that issue based or institutional-objective based in the case of democracy and governance.

Anyone that has a focus on individual patterns, behaviour, tendencies and conduct solely is bound to have deep seated frustrations, even God Almighty doesn't do that (post Old Testament).

When you rather focus on objectives you then become a teacher, leader and inspirator spending more time showing what is right in addition to cautioning on what is wrong. Does Reno have alternate views to what is wrong in all instances. I think not.

When it is all negative for too long with little reconstruction even the sturdiest of souls will go weary.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Merit123(m): 10:32am On Nov 19, 2019
Who is paying this one for criticize Bihari government.

I beg park well undecided

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by AntiWailer: 10:32am On Nov 19, 2019
Stupeed loser.

Atiku don wake up and he is not paying again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by rabazamba: 10:33am On Nov 19, 2019
Mikegking:
In reality the " Nigerians deserve what they get " is in relation to the bayelsa election where the people voted apc (the fact gej voted apc makes it more complicating)

In kogi i think bello actually forced himself on the people, whatelse could they have done?
Voted him out, but the sad reality is that they voted him in grin
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Boyooosa(m): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2019
Kenturkey048:
Oga Ade.you have to wise up...in less than 40 days we'll be in 2020..think wisely...
I don't exchange words with people that are not intelligent, sorry.
Stop doing this nonsense 2019 2020, it doesn't make any sense to me. I stated my opinion and u r romancing on years.
Okay, let me help you out:
State one difference btw Jonathan's tenure and Buhari's.
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by umarazizz87(m): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2019
Reno Omokri, former aide to ex-president to Goodluck Jonathan has given reasons he has been silent on the outcome of Kogi election.

Omokri on Monday announced that his silence was as a result of the attitude of Nigerians towards him and the likes of Femi Fani-Kayode and Dino Melaye.

Describing Nigerians as being ungrateful, the former presidential spokesman further announced that henceforth he will stop criticizing President Muhammadu Buhari government and concentrate on evangelism.

According to him, Nigerians deserved the Buhari-led government.

���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Kaybaba5(m): 10:36am On Nov 19, 2019
Who eee. Epp
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Reference(m): 10:36am On Nov 19, 2019
stickle:

Jonathan is embracing democracy. He sees democracy as a vehicle for purpose not like you folks do. He doesn't and has never been a 'me and them', zero sum individual. So heads or tails he will not lose. That is what democracy should be. You are lost in the woods young man.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by SaintLucia: 10:37am On Nov 19, 2019
vixpal:
Wailers being retired early. Some of your observations noted. But you are always a hypocrite in your approach to criticism. You spoke about Kogi and remained silent about Rivers and Bayelsa.

Reno, you should be balanced in your approach like FFK. Anything and everything about Buhari and APC are bad, while anything and everything about GEJ and PDP are good.

He gave up after the disgrace and lashing he received from Saraki's wife. He wanted to insult Aishat Buhari and ended up attacking Toyin Saraki and that one lash his ass. The guy is a confused hypocrite and fake pastor.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by madridsta007(m): 10:38am On Nov 19, 2019
vixpal:

Thank you. Nigerians are not really worth fighting for.

They deserve Buhari. And all that he brings.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by BreconHills(m): 10:39am On Nov 19, 2019
JonDon12:

Hold on Reno. You are a man of God. If God has a purpose for you you can't run away from it. If not you will be like jonah. Keep praying. Keep fighting. They call us wailers but they in the bible it says the lord answers the fervant prayer so hold on Christian soldier

Hold on to what? Everporating lies that cant take the heat of fact checking? Christian soldier indeed. This card you keep playing in Jesus' name - the card he did not send you must ultimately burn its purveyors. Where is pastor bankole today even within the rccg he erroneously claimed to speak for.

And your reference to Jonah is hands down wrong.

Jonah refused to go not because the people would not listen to him but because he knew they would listen to him and repent. And God would show mercy while he on the other hand thought they deserve judgement. How can you compare Reno's volte face to jonah. Please oh some of us read small small.
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by nauto: 10:39am On Nov 19, 2019
Hahahha
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 19, 2019
Good riddance to bad rubbish. Useless divisive bastard. After all your noise your home state carried the flag of the Islamist killer party. Shows you are nothing more than an empty noisemaker celebrated by fools , followed by dunces , but acted upon by no one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by ctleurocollege: 10:40am On Nov 19, 2019
When you discover that a man you've talked about severally is nothing but a weakling. Nice one Reno

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by jaxxy(m): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2019
TITOPE:
Reno Omokri, former aide to ex-president to Goodluck Jonathan has given reasons he has been silent on the outcome of Kogi election.

Omokri on Monday announced that his silence was as a result of the attitude of Nigerians towards him and the likes of Femi Fani-Kayode and Dino Melaye.

According to him, Nigerians deserved the Buhari-led government.

Omokri on his Twitter page wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1196475933298954241

http://www.titopeblog.com/2019/11/nigerians-are-ungrateful-deserve-buhari.html

The problem and simply is it hard to know who’s fighting for Nigerians and or their pockets. Pdp members fighting now are reckless when they where there to the point Nigerians accept a Buhari we once rejected with the help and image of Osinbajo tho.

Only a credible third force can be really trusted by then Nigerians are either cowards, lackadaisical or for sm reason lack will power to speak unitedly against this government on wrong policies and issues.
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Muyiwa1801(m): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2019
Get FREE HOSTING + FREE .com.ng DOMAIN + FREE WEBSITE

08100762225 or info@dialawebsite.com.ng

www.dialawebsite.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by debo1990: 10:41am On Nov 19, 2019
Now you can see that lai Muhammed is the boss. It's not easy to play Lai Muhammed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Timfreds(m): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2019
Reno, you have tried for nigeria. But we need people like you in this country. We'll miss ur messages.
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by madridsta007(m): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2019
jhames010:
Sometimes I just sit and wonder... All these people shouting and supporting buhari and apc, is it this Nigeria you are living? Do you even know what a federal system is not to talk of democracy? Are you happy that people's blood were spilled for your acclaimed saviors to fulfill their selfish ambitions? Is it that you don't think?

Rule of law? Do we still have that sef...
Checks and balances?... Off the window
Security forces? Misplaced priorities...
Our borders are closed yet d people that closed it flew out and are eating in other countries, abi them carry kaduna rice go there?

Reno is not be a saint but he is right. Nigerians are not only ungrateful, we lack sense, God Abeg help us we have enough educated fools walking about...

PS

I no like PDP, all of them na thieves las las and na them don move go APC, doesn't make them saints all of a sudden, just one their moving to another, but I am tired of this APC government led by the clone and the cabal...

God please have mercy and save Nigeria

The ones on NL are paid members of the BMC.
Buhari Media Centre.
They have their headquarters in Jabi, Abuja and go there every end of the month to show the evidence of their Buhari support. On social media.
They are paid N20,000 per month.
They’ve been doing well on NL and Facebook. But on Twitter, they face a huge challenge because of Nigerians are ready to reply them with evidences.
That’s why Lai Mohammed is looking to ban social media.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 19, 2019
So now going forward na to spam social media with photos of family and arse kissing of Toyin Saraki until money finish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nehemiah Dalung Is Dead! Former Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung Loses Son / Boko Haram: FG Acquires 12 Fighter Jets / Video: Former President Jonathan Is Broke EX-PDP Youth Leader Deji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.