Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,946 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

She Refuses To Wash His Clothes - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refuses To Wash His Clothes (14481 Views)

Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex / If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? / Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by Ranoscky(m): 11:25am On Nov 24, 2010
ollybosieb:

i can wash his clothes but not his UNDIES unless they are going inside the washer.
Worse and dumb quote so far. undecided

But he screws YOU all night (without condom) with what he covers with his UNDIES that you refused to wash, what about that? undecided. . . Ah, some women shaaa. undecided

@Chaircover, yes, I said @Nweddins, you can go and figure it out yourself on page 1, thanx.

Now to the topic, for all those "I CANNOT & WILL NOT" gals, why must you allow your man to last 30munites on you durin s3x when YOU (and we all) knows that it's something of just five munites? undecided 

Why must the man always be ontop of you durin s3x when you know you'r not a slave, and everything is surposed to be shared aqually (for you being ontop of him today, and him being ontop of him tomorrow)?

Why changin to different position (durin s3x) when it's stil that same hole that his manliness would stil penetrate into (why not tell him to continue with one style until you guys are done)?

You never bothered about all that b'cos, you enjoyin it, innit? But now that it's the issue of domestic chores, it's now surpose be shared between each other right?. . . make una dey decieve una sef.

Well, I believe you gals are just sayin all these here on NL, but like @Marjo said earlier, when you gals go to your boyfriends house, you'll be the ones scrubbin the floor.

No wonder Ladygaga said you gals are "FAKE AND UGLY PLASTIC DOLLS". grin grin grin
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by ogianyo(m): 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2010
Ladygaga, Godbless you.To all you girls out there who believe washing your husband's clothes is somehow demeaning,you obviously have a wrong mindset of what marriage is or is not.My advise is pls dont marry a black man.Look for some white guy who wont mind living with your confused feminism or better still remain single.
The notion of 'me' and 'self' can be very fluid in a marriage and often times, a man does some things for his wife because at that time,she does need help.
When you begin to draw boundaries when the husband never even show sef.hummm dat is to categorise yourself as a definite divorce risk.
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by Ranoscky(m): 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2010
^^

My broda, that Ladygaga really made me laff HARD after readin her post, that gal is the bomb mehn. kiss

And who is the sane man that would marry a "Fake and ugly plastic doll" as his wife? grin
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by Laura202: 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2010
These "abroad"based wives sef,they just make us home based look so archaic. We also do our laundries here with machines o.In fact these machines are so cheap that any entry level bank staff can afford one and pay in three instalments, lol.

@riyageh, God bless you for that response. Its only a wicked man who allows his wife to do all the house work without helping. Its all about understanding between the couple. My sister inlaw who has been married for 30 years told me,before i wedded that its how i start now that will determine how things will be in the home in future.
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by MissyB3(f): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2010
Laura202:

These "abroad"based wives sef,they just make us home based look so archaic. We also do our laundries here with machines o.In fact these machines are so cheap that any entry level bank staff can afford one and pay in three instalments, lol.
Lmao!
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by dayokanu(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2010
riyageh:

To enter a marriage with the preconceived notion of what one will or will not do for one's spouse is quite foolish. Everyone has roles to play in a marriage, and fighting it does not change it. "A capable wife who can find? She is far more precious than jewels. The heart of her husband trusts in her, and he will have no lack of gain." How can my husband trust in me if i categorically make statements like "i won't wash your clothes", for those who differentiate between undies and clothes, he is my husband, why can't i wash his undies, i assume i do stuff with those parts the undies house, so why are the undies suddenly icky and he should be the one to wash it. Marriage is an institution, albeit an old one that requires both parties to play their roles well in other for it to work. These roles must however be identified by both parties and played well. I am married, a career woman, student, mother of three and have been married for about ten years now, never did i question who would do laundry, cook, or clean. My husband supports me, he cleans, cooks when i can't, doesn't do laundry though. The point is definite statements like "i will never" don't have a place in our relationship, and should not have a place in any relationship. People who start out defining their relationships with such categoric statements should take a long hard look at themselves again, take time to reevaluate their priorities and principles since they may be a tad bit misplaced.

Thanks for the post above.

Its so obvious on this thread the people that are married or marriageable and those that are not and might not be married.

If you are not ready to compromise then it isnt for you, Just continue you I WILL NEVER attitude in your Papa house
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by Theblessed(f): 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2010
[b][size=18pt] To some people here, it seems marriage is compulsory, is it? Perhaps, it's the 11th commandment, abi?. If one no marry,i go die  Marriage is choice and not forceful! You see, these ladies have chosen how they want to be married and people are here, ruffling their hairs out because of other people's choices and lifestyle.

The girls have made their points clear and everyone involved are going into these relationships with their 'eyes open'. So no one would say, I did not know, you did not tell me.  As you can see, this kind of relationship would not work for everyone here.

Obviously, the men with these ladies knew why they are still latched on to them when there are women who would give their arms for them, abi?

Inasmuchas their stance may seem unconventional to some, in every relationship, everyone is gaining something, else, they would chicken out in a flash, simple! You can't continue in a business you're not gaining something or making profit - that would be silly. 

And, as for those who say they would not shop or carry shopping bags for their wives when out shopping with them, let me say this, in case you hadn't noticed - the world has moved on and you don't have to do so these days.

Why? Because, these days, most of our shoppings if not all, are done online (and you don't need to carry any more bags as we shop) and after shopping, the Supermarkets just drop off the bags at our doors, how about that? grin grin grin  You see, you don't need to worry about your elbow grease anymore, abi? wink wink wink

Let me say this, which ever way you look at it, the girls are honest they have put their own on the 'table' where's the guys? If anything goes wrong in these relationships in the future, blame the men because they went into it with their 'eyes open'.

Also, they shouldn't deceive themselves hoping, that these ladies would change once they are married because, they might not.

And if that's the attitude they are going to take, I suggest they have handy, their contingency plans should the girls decide to go 'solo' when shove comes to push because, they certainly would as they would not like to be in a stressful relationship whilst shouldering a demanding role at work. But, who wants to be in a stressful relationship anyway, not me---!

In a way, the girls are saying now, this is our 'pre-nup' if you want to get with me but, are the guys hearing it? No, the guys are not hearing it but they would, when the the honey moon is over.

These ladies have achieved every thing they need therefore, there's little a man can actually give them except 'Baby' which they can equally have from any where if need be e.g. any guy they fancy or even the spermatozoa bank, if they are so desperate. Am sure, they are not.  And the men need baby too, don't they? This is only to show the options the girls might take  should they have to.

So, please guys, search your hearts very well before engaginging into serious relationships with any woman not necessarily 'high flyers' because, when death is killing a dog, it prevents it from percieving the smell of faeces. grin grin   
[/size][/b]
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by Ranoscky(m): 7:27am On Nov 25, 2010
Tales by moonlight !!!
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by CGKing(m): 11:55am On Nov 25, 2010
those ladies are lazy, confused, pompous, uncultured sisis. They want men to shower them with love and money yet cant demonstrate simple love with this intimate act of humility.

Thats y they will again b single after a few years of marriage; they lack the sustaining principle. Cant marry such.
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by Ranoscky(m): 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2010
^^

Tell em
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by Jollof(m): 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2010
Thank God for the washing machine. If SHE refuses to wash my clothes then I know I must have upset her in some way. If she wants me to throw her clothes in the machine hey, no problem!
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by Tunmi(f): 6:20am On Nov 26, 2010
Theblessed:

[b][size=18pt] To some people here, it seems marriage is compulsory, is it? Perhaps, it's the 11th commandment, abi?. If one no marry,i go die  Marriage is choice and not forceful! You see, these ladies have chosen how they want to be married and people are here, ruffling their hairs out because of other people's choices and lifestyle.

The girls have made their points clear and everyone involved are going into these relationships with their 'eyes open'. So no one would say, I did not know, you did not tell me.  As you can see, this kind of relationship would not work for everyone here.

Obviously, the men with these ladies knew why they are still latched on to them when there are women who would give their arms for them, abi?

Inasmuchas their stance may seem unconventional to some, in every relationship, everyone is gaining something, else, they would chicken out in a flash, simple! You can't continue in a business you're not gaining something or making profit - that would be silly. 

And, as for those who say they would not shop or carry shopping bags for their wives when out shopping with them, let me say this, in case you hadn't noticed - the world has moved on and you don't have to do so these days.

Why? Because, these days, most of our shoppings if not all, are done online (and you don't need to carry any more bags as we shop) and after shopping, the Supermarkets just drop off the bags at our doors, how about that? grin grin grin  You see, you don't need to worry about your elbow grease anymore, abi? wink wink wink

Let me say this, which ever way you look at it, the girls are honest they have put their own on the 'table' where's the guys? If anything goes wrong in these relationships in the future, blame the men because they went into it with their 'eyes open'.

Also, they shouldn't deceive themselves hoping, that these ladies would change once they are married because, they might not.

And if that's the attitude they are going to take, I suggest they have handy, their contingency plans should the girls decide to go 'solo' when shove comes to push because, they certainly would as they would not like to be in a stressful relationship whilst shouldering a demanding role at work. But, who wants to be in a stressful relationship anyway, not me---!

In a way, the girls are saying now, this is our 'pre-nup' if you want to get with me but, are the guys hearing it? No, the guys are not hearing it but they would, when the the honey moon is over.

These ladies have achieved every thing they need therefore, there's little a man can actually give them except 'Baby' which they can equally have from any where if need be e.g. any guy they fancy or even the spermatozoa bank, if they are so desperate. Am sure, they are not.  And the men need baby too, don't they? This is only to show the options the girls might take  should they have to.

So, please guys, search your hearts very well before engaginging into serious relationships with any woman not necessarily 'high flyers' because, when death is killing a dog, it prevents it from percieving the smell of faeces. grin grin   
[/size][/b]

Thank you.
Oh my, Nigeria has turned to something else entirely. What is wrong with a woman knowing what she wants and what she doesn't want. She's not washing his undies, I'm assuming by hand. So? Are you going to be living with them? A wife is not a maid, but an equal partner. And the machine is available.
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by Ranoscky(m): 7:32am On Nov 26, 2010
And he SCREWS her ALL NIGHT with what he covers with his undies that she refuses to wash, what about that? undecided
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by Tunmi(f): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2010
Ranoscky:

And he SCREWS her ALL NIGHT with what he covers with his undies that she refuses to wash, what about that? undecided

And she's screwing him with her undies. Is he washing hers as well?
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by Ranoscky(m): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2010
^

And did she say it's b'cos, her husband refused to wash her undies? NO!She said it b'cos, she saw it as disgustin.
Why wash husbands clothes and refuse washin his undies, when other ladies are sayin that they rather wash their husbands undies themselves instead of a helper washin it. Now tell me what she's tryna avoid by washin it?
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 26, 2010
Well since almost everything is changing these days and if we are going to accept reality. . .its not so easy for our ladies to wake up early in the morning and have a hard time at job and still come home to face ardous chores and laundry. . .
I think at marriage each couple should define their task and choose who handles this or that and if you don't do your task that might be a sin. . .
Still as a man there are definitely some chores that i will NEVER accept to do!
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by dayokanu(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2010
^^ Like what chores would you never do?
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 26, 2010
The laundry!
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by MMM2(m): 11:01am On Nov 26, 2010
if de woman is richer than u and u re not dn't anthing for a leaving dat means u re alwayz indoor and if she is feeding and taking care of de family sorry u dn't have a choice u should even wash her gstring,pants,cloths,and children's cloths but if the case is revise dn't send her away, get anoda wife.
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by ladygaga(f): 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2010
I am married, a career woman, student, mother of three and have been married for about ten years now, never did i question who would do laundry, cook, or clean, The point is definite statements like [size=14pt]"i will never"[/size] don't have a place in our relationship, and should not have a place in any relationship. People who start out defining their relationships with such categoric statements should take a long hard look at themselves again, take time to reevaluate their priorities and principles since they may be a tad bit misplaced.

exactly my point
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by kitlady02(f): 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2010
At OP,

for boyfriend; err, It depends

for husband; DEFINITELY!!
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by ladygaga(f): 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2010
ladies please ;Ddont come here and be ranting that there are no men to marry oh, there are plenty plenty men out there thankyou.

they come here and say is it byf orce to marry bla bla bla, that they are single and happy but deep down it is ''pinshing'' them,

how can i handwash if their is washing machine, how much is washing machine to start with sef, this is clearly not a case of washing machine or not,, we have had washing machine in my house like forever, but we still handwash, who washes what has never been an issue, my mum does her laundry and my dad's, i do her laundry too and my dad's laundry,, even my brothers do their laundry and my dad's

anoda point is what happens to the kids(both male and female) when u are hell bent on not doin anything domestic , how will they learn how to do little little stuffs on their own, is it by tellin them how or showing them how to??

i am seriously pleading and asking all the ladies to stop being too fake and realistic, yes i might just be an african or nigerian, but a good wife and mother cuts across
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by ladygaga(f): 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2010
ladies please ;Ddont come here and be ranting that there are no men to marry oh, there are plenty plenty men out there thankyou.

they come here and say is it byf orce to marry bla bla bla, that they are single and happy but deep down it is ''pinshing'' them,

how can i handwash if their is washing machine, how much is washing machine to start with sef, this is clearly not a case of washing machine or not,, we have had washing machine in my house like forever, but we still handwash, who washes what has never been an issue, my mum does her laundry and my dad's, i do her laundry too and my dad's laundry,, even my brothers do their laundry and my dad's

anoda point is what happens to the kids(both male and female) when u are hell bent on not doin anything domestic , how will they learn how to do little little stuffs on their own, is it by tellin them how or showing them how to??

i am seriously pleading and asking all the ladies to stop being too fake and unrealistic, yes i might just be an african or nigerian, but a good wife and mother cuts across
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by ragdollz: 11:29pm On Dec 06, 2010
People keep talking about good wife, real wife, bla bla bla. What about good men, real men? Any man that will pile up clothes for a woman to wash and quench should check himself. Everything should be done in moderation esp using your wife for washing robot grin grin grin. Nothing is "fake" about saying your husband shouldn't expect you to do ALL the washing. Haba, the giant bedsheets and duvets nko, na hand she go use wash am?? Like I said, for the little things like shirts, hankies, boxers etc, all well and good. But there should be a limit abegi.
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by ladygaga(f): 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2010
i am not saying you shouldnt use washing machine or take clothes to a laundry guy, saying u wont or can never handwash your husbands clothes for any reason whatsoever is ,

btw when did duvet, bedsheets and curtains becomes the husbands clothing, and i dont think a sane man will purposely pile up his clothes for his wife to wash, IMO, a guy or husband doesnt mind who washes his clothes so far he wears clean clothes( after all he was in a way getting his laundry done whether by hand or machine or the laundry service and was wearing clean clothes before marrying) the problem is the I WILL NEVER do this or that , thats insane, just the way a woman wants a capable husband is the same way a man wants a relevant wife.
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by slymm(f): 12:53am On Dec 08, 2010
is this discussion for real? Oya all those 'i cannot', i will never', god forbid women, quiet there, It is in nairaland you will come and flex your sharp, sharp mouth then you go to your boyfriends yard and start blowing stove outside. , first, there is no black and white to this thing, every relationship is different, and as long as the man and woman figure out what works for them, then everyone is happy. I seriously do not like to hear so called feminists start nagging. If you like have washing machines in every room, it is and will remain a mans world, and we women just live in it.
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by racheal84(f): 2:08am On Dec 08, 2010
@ topic

I would wash my husbands clothes. Or my boyfriend. I dont necessarily have to be married to do so. Its just laundry. . i wont die. . . plus im a woman. I think its just something i should do for him? lol.
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by slymm(f): 3:11am On Dec 08, 2010
i will wash for my husband, not my boyfriend, is it not boyfriend that becomes husband?? The special thing(your body) you are to give to your husband you have given all your boyfriends, now yo think washing his boxers is a special treat? Get a grip ya'all
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by Ranoscky(m): 4:46am On Dec 08, 2010
ladygaga:

i am not saying you shouldnt use washing machine or take clothes to a laundry guy, saying u wont or can never handwash your husbands clothes for any reason whatsoever is ,

btw when did duvet, bedsheets and curtains becomes the husbands clothing, and i dont think a sane man will purposely pile up his clothes for his wife to wash, IMO, a guy or husband doesnt mind who washes his clothes so far he wears clean clothes( after all he was in a way getting his laundry done whether by hand or machine or the laundry service and was wearing clean clothes before marrying) the problem is the I WILL NEVER do this or that , thats insane, just the way a woman wants a capable husband is the same way a man wants a relevant wife.
kiss kiss kiss I dey enjoy U jare my sista, U be real LADY GAGA, abeg, dey gaga dem for me jare, i can't shout!

slymm:

is this discussion for real? Oya all those 'i cannot', i will never', god forbid women, quiet there, It is in nairaland you will come and flex your sharp, sharp mouth then you go to your boyfriends yard and start blowing stove outside. , first, there is no black and white to this thing, every relationship is different, and as long as the man and woman figure out what works for them, then everyone is happy. I seriously do not like to hear so called feminists start nagging. If you like have washing machines in every room, it is and will remain a mans world, and we women just live in it.
True talk my sista, God bless you jare, leave all doz I CANNOT & WILL NOT gals, alas, dem go marry their parents!
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 08, 2010
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2010
No worry by the time they clock 35, with no husband, Mentality go change Sharp Sharp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) / Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions / Short Skirt/dress Or Bum Short- Which Is Sexier (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.