Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

She Refuses To Wash His Clothes - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refuses To Wash His Clothes (14494 Views)

Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex / If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? / Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by dayokanu(m): 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2010
E be like say correct women don enter this thread,

All the CAN NOT, WOULD NOT women More grease to your elbow
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2010
^^^ If to say na just you . . . wives go turn to be house helps! undecided
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by dayokanu(m): 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2010
Women as Househelps?

You dont know me,

While growing up, i was the eldest and a boy, None of my siblings ever washed my clothes, i did everything by myself or drycleaner.

I detest nothing more than a lazy woman. If the woman can go and work and bring in money, not leech on her husband and contribute proportionally to the running of the house, thats perfect. We can get househelp for all the house chores. Dont give me the I cant and I wont attitude, make a logical argument and we can reason.

While working in Nigeria, I had female colleagues who were married who close late and get home at 10pm atimes even work weekends and travel out of station regularly, i cant expect the husband of such to expect freshly cooked food and laundry done.

As long as you make a logical argument for it, We can reason together. Not you lazing around and expect the husband to be your lifetime meal ticket while you are watching Genevieve. How much do househelps cost.

The only place I need her to be up and doing is in bed.
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by adconline(m): 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2010
If not washing their would-be husband's clothes would make them more powerful than Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama, so be it. Last time I checked Michelle and Clinton did more than than for their men. Since these women are lawyers, did they all go to Harvard and Princeton? These women do not really understand what marriage is all about. Relationship in no brother/sister to marriage, but sort of a relative,
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by Druss(m): 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2010
As long as she says so beforehand and not after the 'I do's THEN no wahala!! Afterall if I want her I must accept her fully!
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by Ranoscky(m): 8:19am On Dec 10, 2010
ladunsky:

No worry by the time they clock 35, with no husband, Mentality go change Sharp Sharp
grin grin grin

You got me laffin hard gal. grin

dayokanu:

As long as you make a logical argument for it, We can reason together. Not you lazing around and expect the husband to be your lifetime meal ticket while you are watching Genevieve.
grin grin grin

Exactly my broda, can you imagine? grin
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by vangorg: 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2012
sleekch1c: i hate doing laundry, for me,it is an effort.
he shld do it himself cos am not his personal slave.
cook,clean,give him babies, haba! na slavery?
madam, u 4 change ur physiology na, make him dey make the babies, mtcheww!
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by cikadile: 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2012
marjo: When i got married, it wasn't with the mind that i wouldn't wash his clothes. I used to do the washing every weekend but if he needed to wear a shirt before wash day, he washed them himself. With time - children, work, all sorts of other pressure etc i have stopped. he washes and irons his clothes outside while our son washes his undergarments, hankies etc. Son is away at school and second son can't wash clean enough so i wash them now. we have no issues with this. he doesn't bother with my things and i don't bother with his although sometimes if i am washing for myself and kids he may hand over an odd shirt for me to wash if he needs to use it before the washman comes round. at the end of the day its all about what both of you are comfortable with. He hasn't complained about the system so i presume he's ok with it. Too many people like forming what they cant really perform in real life. i read a lot of posts on NL and am amazed at what people write sometimes - its amazing how being anonymous brings out the dark side in us. Summary; Dont mind those girls. if you surprise them one day and bobos house you will see them scrubbing the floor sef.

Well, I would scrub the floor, but would not wash his clothes
not even at all...and no forming at all

The women who wash clothes for men clearly love expressing their love by washing,and or are compelled to do so, by however means, by their men....so these adult ladies should not be judged for their decisions....
at the same same time, these ladies...and the "compellers" should not insult other adult ladies who choose not to, or could not wash their men's clothes...for whatever reason...this also is a choice

None of these makes anyone the perfect spouse
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by cikadile: 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2012
dayokanu: If the man is paralysed YES.

If not then the woman can choose to or not

like, like a thousand times
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by cikadile: 11:38pm On Oct 15, 2012
ladunsky: No worry by the time they clock 35, with no husband, Mentality go change Sharp Sharp

chei!
So you mean to tell me that in a few years, I would be begging to wash a guy's clothes?
I sincerely, totally, as the truth rules the world doubt that.....

If I were a super rich Hollywood star, I would be doing wear and throw away
But as I am just me, I would have to get my clothes washed, any which was, so telling me to start washing my man's clothes would be close to killing me, I kid you not

So even if I get to 40, desperate, I would never want, or opt to wash a guy's clothes in return for his companionship

Believe me, I am strong and honest like that

Actually, I would rather live single, happy with fewer dirty clothes to deal with....than be married and doing plenty laundry, and probably unhappy at that...
I lack focus like that
and I have reached 30!
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by victorian(f): 11:52pm On Oct 15, 2012
Just buy a washing machine,and there will be no hassle.. I work everyday,come home tired sad even weekends too, except sundays..i had no choice than to get a washing machine with dryer.. so washing his clothes is not an issue...dump it in the washer and dryer, then few mins, they are clean..easy peasy cheesy...no hassle, no quarrel about washing his clothes. grin..everyone is happy.
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by vangorg: 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2012
cikadile:

chei!
So you mean to tell me that in a few years, I would be begging to wash a guy's clothes?
I sincerely, totally, as the truth rules the world doubt that.....

If I were a super rich Hollywood star, I would be doing wear and throw away
But as I am just me....I would have to get my clothes washed...any which way...so telling me to start washing my man's clothes would be close to killing me, I kid you not

So even if I get to 40, desperate, lonely, looking for a cat or dog kind of spinster, I would never want, or opt to wash a guy's clothes in return for his companionship

Believe me, I am strong and honest like that

Actually, I would rather live single, happy with fewer dirty clothes to deal with....than be married and doing plenty laundry, and probably unhappy at that...
I lack focus like that
and I have reached 30!
holywood star, dats the problem wit gals. They want 2 b lyk holywood gals n fail realise hw holywood relationship ends. Sweethrt, u can't eat ur cake n still v it.
Re: She Refuses To Wash His Clothes by cikadile: 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2012
vangorg: holywood star, dats the problem wit gals. They want 2 b lyk holywood gals n fail realise hw holywood relationship ends. Sweethrt, u can't eat ur cake n still v it.

Hello, you may want to read my post again....note well the line after the one you quoted......
And I am a woman, not a girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? / 7 Amazing Tricks To Get Any Woman Into Bed / "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.