Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

5 Shocking Ways To Know Wether Someone Is Deeply In Love With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Shocking Ways To Know Wether Someone Is Deeply In Love With You (816 Views)

I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! / I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend / Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Shocking Ways To Know Wether Someone Is Deeply In Love With You by DanielOwen2050(m): 2:58am On Nov 20, 2019
The following signs will prove to you whether that person is really in love with you or not.

1. Long Conversations
Does this person speak with you for a long time when you both talk? The person adores your company.

2. They’re always there for you
Is the person there to listen to your troubles when you badly need someone to talk to? If yes, they obviously cherish you.

3. Intense eye gaze
Eye contact is very important. It is a very unique nonverbal sign that tells a whole lot about a person’s feelings.

4. Proper attention
If he or she gives you his or her complete attention during a visit, it tells a lot. Always watch out for the attention that your partner gives you each time you people are together.

5. They do not forget the little things
Did he or she buy that hat you said you liked 1 year ago or did the person remind you about something you have even forgotten you said? These are important signs.

Read Also: https://latesttip.com/8-benefits-of-sleeping-next-to-the-person-you-love/
Re: 5 Shocking Ways To Know Wether Someone Is Deeply In Love With You by kenodrill: 5:33am On Nov 20, 2019
Is that all?

1 Like

Re: 5 Shocking Ways To Know Wether Someone Is Deeply In Love With You by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
kenodrill:
Is that all?
they say 5.
U no sabi 123?

(1) (Reply)

How Credible, Real And Reliable Is Piggvest And Cowrywise? / let me suffocate in your breast / 'I Killed My Girlfriend Because She Left Me For Wealthy Men'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.