Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven (32388 Views)

Fr. Kelvin Ugwu: Wearing Trousers For Ladies Is Not A Sin / Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by femi4: 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
Spiritual illiterate
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Angeldada55(m): 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
The general overseer has spoken !!!

Iffa talk now, e go be like pesin no dey read bible.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by sleek214(m): 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
When they take too much alcohol , they come out to say rubbish. Do all white ladies will go to hell abi

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Ashirioluwa: 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
ebukajay184:
IgbereTV reports that Nigerian Evangelist Dapo Soyemi has said no woman wearing trousers has ever seen Heaven and in actual fact will never see Heaven.

The Evangelist made the claim on Facebook saying, it no one's objection can change the truth of God.

He wrote; “No woman wearing trousers has ever and will ever enter heaven. Your objection cannot change the truth of God.”

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10221255414963683&id=1496027689

http://igberetvnews.com/1148774/woman-wearing-trousers-will-make-heaven-evangelist-dapo-soyemi/
Naija pastors
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Henry22(m): 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
Oga go and sit down
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Helada(f): 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
Deuteronomy 22:5.
Dear evangelist... What is regarded a man's wear in Africa might be not regarded as a man's wear in Asia.
I pray that God gives everyone a perfect understanding of his word.

4 Likes

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
and who made this one judge/heaven's gatekeeper?

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Pascal181: 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
Chai, that means that heaven eeh, na only we (men) go full there
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Promzyunique(m): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
Perfectly true
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by OGwales(m): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
No man baring SOYEMI( a name that praises idol) will make heaven.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Obakoolex(m): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
HeadNigga:
I believe the Bible is clear on men not wearing women's stuff and vice versa but did the bible actually say trousers are for men? I am curious.

Quote the chapter and verse my brethren.
God bless you bro... Clearly there are women trousers so different to men but am curious where the pastor even saw trouser in the Bible

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Ezyp(m): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
what about women in Europe where winter dey....all these pastors go just dey spew any how
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Jokerman(m): 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
He's right though... Pastors kumuyi, Muoka, Olukoya have been teaching this like for ever

What about women that wear tie, wear men's shoe, wear men's shirt, polo etc....??
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
Crooked pastor, he wants them to wear Skirt, so it would be easy for him to rape them..

Ewu gambia!!

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by ekestic1976(f): 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
Bushman of Nigeria, you cannot make heaven yourself O.
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Dididrumz(m): 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
May God forgive your mouth
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by judedwriter(m): 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
This issue is a very sensitive one. It's very sensitive because lots of women very active in the church wear trousers daily.

Are these committed women going to hell just because of trousers I sat down to think about this and it bothered me deeply. I have also read various revelations about women forbidden to wear trousers by God.

Well, I don't want to jump into conclusions, but I feel one should clarify this issue with God and hear what He says on this matter.
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
Yaba, that patient wey escape we don find am o!!!
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Brethren0001(m): 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
I appreciate your sense of reasoning & exposition on this subject matter.

Well done @Eviana...

Eviana:
I do not believe that clothes (in particular, "pants" wearing) are a "salvational" issue.
After a brief struggle, I personally, discarded my "pants" collection years ago.
The interesting thing was that I never even wore fitted pants...or too-tight pants.
I understand that God's people should dress differently than the world, but I am not quite sure, that threatening the loss of Heaven based on "pants-wearing" is appropriate.

1 Sam. 16:7
"......for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart."

Proverbs 6:16-19 (KJV)
16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (KJV)
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

HOWEVER, the Lord exclusively deals with the "heart".
When He transforms a sinner into a saint, there are noticeable changes that begin to take place...through sanctification.
The Holy Spirit begins His work.
Example:
A lady who perhaps used to wear extremely "tight" or "form-fitted" pants (which include professional, blue-jeans, or casual) will gradually buy less tight or a higher-sized pair of pants so that she is not misrepresenting who she is.
She may eventually figure out that pants no longer work for her and that appropriately "fitted skirts/dresses" are more appropriate for her.
When Christ gets ahold of a person, and they truly understand who he/she belongs to, change will take place...gradually..but eventually.
Not every Christian woman, though, will feel convicted about the "pants-wearing" issue.
So if a Christian woman chooses to continue wearing pants, then they should be fitted appropriately.
I love this motto that I heard from a minister:
Whatever is worn should be "loose" enough (pants/shorts/shirts/skirts/dresses), "high" enough (shirts that cover chest area), and "low" enough (skirts/dresses)...to cover business."

3 Likes

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Temptee101(m): 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
shocked

Men that wear gown nko
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
Lol. Na him get the keys to heaven na

5 Likes

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Realdeals(m): 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
Where was trousers clothing assign to men in the bible? Nigerians often uses their cultural beliefs, traditions and events that happens around them as a yardstick to access others.

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by kimlee3(m): 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
They keep saying that trousers are meant for men like we were born with clothes, form of clothing was created by humans. No God created humans with clothes. Civilization came before religion not the other way round

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by AreaFada2: 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
While a pastor using his position of authority to fvck both married and single female Church members has a free pass to heaven. shocked

Now I can see why China is trying to control religious scan. shocked
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Haddeyholler(m): 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
When they're going to heaven, he should stay at the gate to stop them...
Oponu agba���

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ezyp:
what about women in Europe where winter dey....all these pastors go just dey spew any how

the oyinbo man wet bring this religion come don dey talk say it is ok make man marry man and woman marry woman, even it is ok to be half man half woman.....to have prick and breast at the same time.

When will Nigerian reset their brains and see religion for what it truly is......an instrument of oppression and control!!!

the only people doing well from religion are the pastors!!!
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
If you tell them to go to school of Common Sense before becoming pastor, they will refuse. This is somebody's father embarrassing himself in public space. So, God doesn't have a better thing to do again except to start taking roll call of women who wear trousers.

Ill-educated human beings masquerading as MOGs. Ordinary Bible they will not read; if he had read it and he had been capable of understanding simple statements from it then he wouldn't have embarrassed his whole generation like this.

This one women, that one women... Abeg, leave our women alone. Let them rest. Find something else to preach about. E.g., preach about Buhari and Osinbajo.

3 Likes

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Ayoefa: 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
Rubbish trash from another pastorprenual business man.
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Amah70: 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
ebukajay184:
IgbereTV reports that Nigerian Evangelist Dapo Soyemi has said no woman wearing trousers has ever seen Heaven and in actual fact will never see Heaven.

The Evangelist made the claim on Facebook saying, it no one's objection can change the truth of God.

He wrote; “No woman wearing trousers has ever and will ever enter heaven. Your objection cannot change the truth of God.”

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10221255414963683&id=1496027689

http://igberetvnews.com/1148774/woman-wearing-trousers-will-make-heaven-evangelist-dapo-soyemi/

VILLAGE PASTOR.

PERHAPS A CHRISTIAN CONVERT FROM ADULT LIFE.
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Jabioro: 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
Does she had access to and fro heaven like Satan..Or has she be there ..?The preacher should go to Russia where cold will force her to wear one.. Fools
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Ruthe(f): 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
Deuteronomy 22:5

“A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD your God.
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by itiswellwithme: 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hmmmm.

Speechless!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church / Dialectics Of Violence And Morality / Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.