Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven (32387 Views)

Fr. Kelvin Ugwu: Wearing Trousers For Ladies Is Not A Sin / Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Ruthe(f): 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
1 Timothy 2:9

Likewise also that women should adorn themselves in respectable apparel, with modesty and self-control, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly attire,
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by carpdiemz: 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
ebukajay184:
IgbereTV reports that Nigerian Evangelist Dapo Soyemi has said no woman wearing trousers has ever seen Heaven and in actual fact will never see Heaven.

The Evangelist made the claim on Facebook saying, it no one's objection can change the truth of God.

He wrote; “No woman wearing trousers has ever and will ever enter heaven. Your objection cannot change the truth of God.”

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10221255414963683&id=1496027689

http://igberetvnews.com/1148774/woman-wearing-trousers-will-make-heaven-evangelist-dapo-soyemi/

I don't know how you come to this conclusion sir, but does God knows mini skirt or trouser God is a spirit and only cares about your heart an example is dat babcock student who looks way much innocent with her lookband damn what she did by sucking a cum of a man cant be done by many of our slay mumma who will think are much bad.... abegi
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by samdigo90: 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
ok sir... we hear you
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Ruthe(f): 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
1 Corinthians 11:14-15

Does not nature itself teach you that if a man wears long hair it is a disgrace for him, but if a woman has long hair, it is her glory? For her hair is given to her for a covering.
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by ajebuter(f): 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
Who's this Eleribu person?

Make l no wear wetin?
Trousers kee you dia!

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by djoey89: 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
See this black nigeria man defending a jewish man. If Christianity was a black man concept, will the "white" accept it? . Ode.. inferior mofo.
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Sholaco: 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
grin
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Thegoodone13(m): 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
He be God. Or God appoint him to judge .
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by wink2015(m): 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
ebukajay184:
IgbereTV reports that Nigerian Evangelist Dapo Soyemi has said no woman wearing trousers has ever seen Heaven and in actual fact will never see Heaven.

The Evangelist made the claim on Facebook saying, it no one's objection can change the truth of God.

He wrote; “No woman wearing trousers has ever and will ever enter heaven. Your objection cannot change the truth of God.”

http://igberetvnews.com/1148774/woman-wearing-trousers-will-make-heaven-evangelist-dapo-soyemi/

He is copying Deeper Life Bible Church and the Lord Chosen

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by vivipink(f): 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
Issorite
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by DrMuzungu(m): 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
No fake pastor/evangelist/prophet will make heaven either. By the way, how dare some of them to call themselves "prophets"?!?!
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Timileyin1234(m): 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
Who promised u self heaven
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Davedblues(m): 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
Aaronsrod:

Fool! The prophet speaks true!

This laws do not apply to men. Like their mother Eve, women bring sin into the world.

They must be kept out of Heaven!
the man of God made a point but like Jesus said does pointing fingers be d first to Tru Stone!! At d woman who's a wh*re.my brother don't misinterprete the Bible we have to be properly guided.
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by jesuchristi: 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
So no Pakistani Christian woman will go to heaven according to this heaven"s gate keeper? All Pakistani women wear big wide trousers with long gowns.where this man concoct such doctrine?
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by GoodMuyis(m): 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
Earthquake
The table is shaking
Shaking really fast and hard
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by superlanny(m): 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
Aaronsrod:

This laws do not apply to men. Like their mother Eve, women bring sin into the world.

That's Cold bro cheesy shocked
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
Misleading pastor. Where is it written in the Bible? Ignorant, fake, misleading, false teaching pastors will make heaven. Abi?
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by drololaaof: 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
You are naive sir ,your blanket pronouncements is wrong if you visit Europe during cold season you must wear trouser both Male and female otherwise your leg will freeze, what happen in eastern world where the bible was written is different, women wear kaffiyeh a dress like trouser because of their weather, in hot climates people can wear short knickers and shirt or skirts, in other words climate determine what you wear
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by wirinet(m): 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
What of men that wear wrapper, or men that wear skirts the call kilt? Will they enter heaven?

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
Aaronsrod:

you are yarning balderdash

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Stakeholders(m): 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
Go and say this to corper, Even NCCF will disown you

"Automatic Nonsense!!!"
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by xynerise: 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
All these half baked pastors that didn't pass through theology and ordination.

Heaven's Gateman

How is he even sure he will enter heaven?
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by taiyeayodeji: 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
sometimes , i laugh at ignorance. All this kind pastor never went out of nigeria.If you go out of nigeria to a country where temperature is reading minus,extremely cold .his opinion will change.i wonder if na skirt he want women in this area to wear or gown.

Eviana:
I do not believe that clothes (in particular, "pants" wearing) are a "salvational" issue.
After a brief struggle, I personally, discarded my "pants" collection years ago.
The interesting thing was that I never even wore fitted pants...or too-tight pants.
I understand that God's people should dress differently than the world, but I am not quite sure, that threatening the loss of Heaven based on "pants-wearing" is appropriate.

1 Sam. 16:7
"......for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart."

Proverbs 6:16-19 (KJV)
16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (KJV)
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

HOWEVER, the Lord exclusively deals with the "heart".
When He transforms a sinner into a saint, there are noticeable changes that begin to take place...through sanctification.
The Holy Spirit begins His work.
Example:
A lady who perhaps used to wear extremely "tight" or "form-fitted" pants (which include professional, blue-jeans, or casual) will gradually buy less tight or a higher-sized pair of pants so that she is not misrepresenting who she is.
She may eventually figure out that pants no longer work for her and that appropriately "fitted skirts/dresses" are more appropriate for her.
When Christ gets ahold of a person, and they truly understand who he/she belongs to, change will take place...gradually..but eventually.
Not every Christian woman, though, will feel convicted about the "pants-wearing" issue.
So if a Christian woman chooses to continue wearing pants, then they should be fitted appropriately.
I love this motto that I heard from a minister:
Whatever is worn should be "loose" enough (pants/shorts/shirts/skirts/dresses), "high" enough (shirts that cover chest area), and "low" enough (skirts/dresses)...to cover business."
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Godhatesodomy: 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
grin

These pastors gets all their money from women yet claims she isn't the one wearing the pants. grin

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by TyroneP(m): 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
ebukajay184:

Most of our men of God do not know the history behind wearing trousers by both gender.
It was not speculated in the Bible that a man or women should wear suit but we wear them. From achival records, male and female wore tunic and robes and with time trousers were designed for male and female and other accessories came into being. Female uses veil in the Bible and not hat.
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Felalucky8(m): 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
Fake pastors everywhere
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Taywon: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
I LOVE THE PART "YOUR OBJECTION DOESNT CHANGE THE TRUTH ABOUT GOD™ THATS THE SCARIEST SHIT EVER I LOVE GOD.....

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
RoyalHighness7:
Dear Fake Pastor You And Your Entire Generation will never make Heaven IJN!!!

Is this suppose to even be a prayer to God??
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by cococandy(f): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
Evangelist Ode
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by 9iceprince(m): 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
Depending on the type of trousers they wear....If all wearing Skirt will enter heaven, what abt those that wear mini-skirt
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by akdjr(m): 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
Religious fanatics are too hypocrite. They always extend their beliefs to others. If u believe puting on trousers as a girls wont enable you to make heaven so be it. If I believe when I put on trousers which does not contradict my own faith i will make heaven live me with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church / Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) / Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.