Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven (32386 Views)

Fr. Kelvin Ugwu: Wearing Trousers For Ladies Is Not A Sin / Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by gwama: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2019
Pastor just content to teach the words of the Bible instead of inventing it yourself, in which verse of the Bible it is written that the woman should not wear trousers. undecided undecided
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by JeffreyLiaison(m): 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
Some people are just born to say shit, if a lady wears trousers, I don't see how that is against God, read proverbs 6:16 to know what God really hates, I prefer when women wear trousers, it actually protects them, I remember when flip skirting(sorry, I can't remember the name, but I mean when a guy raises a girl's skirt up in the public) was rampant in the UK that they had to make it a crime, that singular act cannot be done on women if they are on trousers, for me, I believe guys that say trousers for girls is evil are perverts, they just want to be able to see what is under.

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by xanderpeper(m): 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2019
Some people just feel that there must be a response to everything,just shut your tramp
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Champneys: 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
Pffffft!
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Liposure: 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
Unfortunately,This pastor is getting it all wrong.cos the bible wasn't specific on male female dress code.however, the point is if a man and a woman are wearing the same thing.let there be a clear distinction.
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by PrincewithGod(m): 10:20am On Nov 22, 2019
ippis:
Will all women that wear dresses and skirts make heaven?
No! What you wear alone can not qualify you for heaven. You can dress like an angel but if you are not living a Godly life you won't make heaven. To make heaven you need to be saved, living a Holy and Righteous life and be clean inside and outside (character and dressing).
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by PrincewithGod(m): 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2019
Liposure:
Unfortunately,This pastor is getting it all wrong.cos the bible wasn't specific on male female dress code.however, the point is if a man and a woman are wearing the same thing.let there be a clear distinction.
From the ancients, trousers were considered masculine and dresses and skirts feminine. In some cases women wearing trousers were convicted of cross-dressing.

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by 1Sharon(f): 1:07am On Dec 04, 2019
jesusjnr:
Look at this satanic agent disguised as an atheist, who doesn't yet know that this his joke of mocking God while posing as a believer don dry long time ago.

Abeg try something else or come as your true self, because as things stand, the only person you're mocking is yourself.

May he have mercy on you for that comment against his faithful servant brother Aaron.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2019
1Sharon:

May he have mercy on you for that comment against his faithful servant brother Aaron.
You bro asked for it, so whatever he got he deserved.

And It seems he hasn't yet recovered from the shock because no single post since then.

Some atheists are not really atheist but Satanists disguised as atheists to deceive others.

So which one are you?
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by 1Sharon(f): 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
jesusjnr:
You bro asked for it, so whatever he got he deserved.

And It seems he hasn't yet recovered from the shock because no single post since then.

Some atheists are not really atheist but Satanists disguised as atheists to deceive others.

So which one are you?

You really think you did something with your comment? grin

Brother Aaron will be back. A few scoffers can't bring down a fellow brother-in-christ.
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 06, 2019
1Sharon:

You really think you did something with your comment? grin

Brother Aaron will be back. A few scoffers can't bring down a fellow brother-in-christ.
Me think? If you didn't think or know so, you wouldn't be here quoting me.

Whatever happened to your dearly beloved bro, he obviously needs your attention more than I do, so why not try to get him back up and running if you really do care about him, and stop sounding like a broken record here for that wouldn't do him any good. grin
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by SeenParker(m): 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2019
Thats true but i also wear Kilt that is our traditional style Custom kilt it will wear with Leather coats and Jackets also buy my wife like to wear Utility kilts
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Ken4Christ: 12:46am On Dec 12, 2019
Evangelist Dapo is putting new wine in old bottle. He doesn't even understand the gospel he has been called to preach. May God fill him with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. He might be very sincere in his submission but he is sincerely wrong. I have a whole book on this titled The Woman Question published in Amazon Kindle. You can place order for the pdf copy. Other related questions such as the issue of head covering, make up and putting on jewelry were all dealt with in the book. Ignorance is a disease. Get knowledge and walk in the liberty that Christ has provided for you.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by PrincewithGod(m): 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
Ken4Christ:
Evangelist Dapo is putting new wine in old bottle. He doesn't even understand the gospel he has been called to preach. May God fill him with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. He might be very sincere in his submission but he is sincerely wrong. I have a whole book on this titled The Woman Question published in Amazon Kindle. You can place order for the pdf copy. Other related questions such as the issue of head covering, make up and putting on jewelry were all dealt with in the book. Ignorance is a disease. Get knowledge and walk in the liberty that Christ has provided for you.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Bro just using this opportunity to advertise his book on worldliness. Whenever I hear about you people talk about liberty in Christ. I run because you don't understand what LIBERTY IN CHRIST means. To you people, liberty in Christ means license to live anyhow as a Christian, NO. Please read these: 1Pet 2 : 16, Gal 5 : 13.
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Ken4Christ: 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
PrincewithGod:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Bro just using this opportunity to advertise his book on worldliness. Whenever I hear about you people talk about liberty in Christ. I run because you don't understand what LIBERTY IN CHRIST means. To you people, liberty in Christ means license to live anyhow as a Christian, NO. Please read these: 1Pet 2 : 16, Gal 5 : 13.

What you just said was also addressed in the book. Don't judge me when you don't even know the content of the book. Truth must be told. I don't write to please anyone but to unveil God's truth as revealed in his word.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church / Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) / Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.