Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven (32383 Views)

Fr. Kelvin Ugwu: Wearing Trousers For Ladies Is Not A Sin / Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by mekuxiani(m): 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
the man is a bloody hypocrite
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by ippis: 11:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
Will all women that wear dresses and skirts make heaven?
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by gabbyabbey: 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
HeadNigga:
I believe the Bible is clear on men not wearing women's stuff and vice versa but did the bible actually say trousers are for men? I am curious.

Quote the chapter and verse my brethren.
My friend, It was God himself that commanded Arron and his two sons to be putting on trousers, because prior to that time there was nothing like trousers.
And everywhere in the Bible where trousers were been mentioned it is only referred to men,
In English Bible it was called breeches which is the old use of trousers.
Read Exodus 28:42; 39:28; Leviticus 6:10; 16:4; Ezekiel 44:18
God bless you
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by danhans(m): 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
Big lie
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Eviana(f): 12:20am On Nov 21, 2019
Brethren0001:
I appreciate your sense of reasoning & exposition on this subject matter.

Well done @Eviana...

God bless....and thank you sir.
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Eviana(f): 12:37am On Nov 21, 2019
taiyeayodeji:
sometimes , i laugh at ignorance. All this kind pastor never went out of nigeria.If you go out of nigeria to a country where temperature is reading minus,extremely cold .his opinion will change.i wonder if na skirt he want women in this area to wear or gown.

With respect to the pastor, perhaps he's truly convicted on that particular area...and I'm not judging him for that.
Believe it or not, there are ways to even dress appropriately based on different climates...
Yes, there are some extremely harsh weather seasons that sometimes may require certain clothing choices.
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by TruthSpeaker: 12:42am On Nov 21, 2019
Idiotic talk
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Eviana(f): 1:04am On Nov 21, 2019
sacx:

While what you've written up there is logical and appeals to the human sense, I can still see the cloak of religion all over it.

How you arrived at this very thought process, I very much understand. I was there before. If you find yourself giving up trousers for skirts after you've got saved, it's simply because the knowledge with which your salvation got hinged amplifies the need to 'work' to please God rather than rest on the finished work.

You can't please God! No, not by your dressing or anything else. The thing is, once you are a believer, the Father is eternally pleased with you. It's an inheritance.

Sir,
Well I wrote about my choice...which has some religious influence.
That is undeniable.
However, I also gave the other side of the coin...those Christians who may not choose to give them up.
I appreciate you replying.
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Billyanger(m): 1:29am On Nov 21, 2019
Even trouser cover women body more than gown and skirts grin Some people speak for God as if dem dey gada do meeting together.
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by ddeola: 1:40am On Nov 21, 2019
End time pastor, what about micro mini and g-strings. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All these lazy ones that call demsefs pastors don too plenty but na still fulfilment of end-time prophecy sha
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Ogalanyachieze: 3:52am On Nov 21, 2019
Born2Breed:
Because you don reach heaven.....see him face like ...
like a Deportee. From Hevean. Maybe he was Deported from Hevean. Thats how he knew the standard Dress code for women

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by 9jaRealist: 3:52am On Nov 21, 2019
MISOGYNISTIC DUMBASS! angry
>
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Born2Breed(f): 3:59am On Nov 21, 2019
Ogalanyachieze:
like a Deportee. From Hevean. Maybe he was Deported from Hevean. Thats how he knew the standard Dress code for women

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Bobbies007(m): 4:20am On Nov 21, 2019
Open, mouth to talk rubbish, people wey do trouser talk say na man dem do am for, later dey do am for women too, soo why are Pastors saying things dey are not really sure about
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by lovenavigation: 4:24am On Nov 21, 2019
THE DAPO IS TALKING NONSENSE. HE DOESN'T KNOW THE WORLD OF GOD.
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Starhearts: 5:05am On Nov 21, 2019
Daddy Freeze over to U
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:31am On Nov 21, 2019
no matter how pastors talk most girls no fit do without trousers....dem like trouser die

i remember when i was lil thats when women in naija started wearing trousers since then some no even get skirt again sef
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by RandomGuy48: 5:56am On Nov 21, 2019
gabbyabbey:

My friend, It was God himself that commanded Arron and his two sons to be putting on trousers, because prior to that time there was nothing like trousers.
And everywhere in the Bible where trousers were been mentioned it is only referred to men,
In English Bible it was called breeches which is the old use of trousers.
Read Exodus 28:42; 39:28; Leviticus 6:10; 16:4; Ezekiel 44:18
God bless you
The problem with is that while it is only men who are referred to in those verses, it is only levitical priests who are being referred to. If this is supposed to mean that it is only for men, then by that logic it is only for levitical priests.

Further, from my understanding, "undergarments" is a more accurate rendering of the Hebrew word in question than "breeches" is (which is why later translations use "undergarments" there).
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by richarduko: 6:11am On Nov 21, 2019
u lied......,Ure a liar.......u do Ur research vry well
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by ejimatic: 6:36am On Nov 21, 2019
ebukajay184:
IgbereTV reports that Nigerian Evangelist Dapo Soyemi has said no woman wearing trousers has ever seen Heaven and in actual fact will never see Heaven.

The Evangelist made the claim on Facebook saying, it no one's objection can change the truth of God.

He wrote; “No woman wearing trousers has ever and will ever enter heaven. Your objection cannot change the truth of God.”

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10221255414963683&id=1496027689

http://igberetvnews.com/1148774/woman-wearing-trousers-will-make-heaven-evangelist-dapo-soyemi/
. Is it in the Bible that women wearing trousers will not enter into the kingdom of God?I disagree with you.
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by oaroloye(m): 7:49am On Nov 21, 2019
SHALOM!

KENNETH E. HAGIN said in a sermon that in Ancient Times, the women wore trousers, and the men wore skirts.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_clothing

Would it be necessary to go back to Ancient Dress Customs?

. MATTHEW 23:23-33.

23. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
For ye pay Tithe of Mint
and Anise and Cummin,
and have omitted
the weightier matters
of The Law,
Judgment, Mercy, and Faith:
these ought ye to have done,
and not to leave the other undone.
24. "Ye Blind Guides,
which strain at a gnat,
and swallow a camel.
25. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
For ye make clean the outside
of the cup and of the platter,
but within they are
full of extortion and excess.
26. "Thou blind Pharisee,
cleanse first that
which is within the cup and platter,
that the outside of them
may be clean also.
27. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
For ye are like unto
whited sepulchres,
which indeed
appear beautiful outward,
but are within
full of Dead Men's Bones,
and of all uncleanness.
28. "Even so ye also
outwardly appear Righteous
unto men,
but within ye are
full of Hypocrisy and Iniquity.
29. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
Because ye build
the tombs of the Prophets,
and garnish
the sepulchres of the Righteous,
30. "And say,

'IF WE HAD BEEN
IN THE DAYS OF OUR FATHERS,
WE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN
PARTAKERS WITH THEM
IN THE BLOOD
OF THE PROPHETS.'

31. "Wherefore ye be
Witnesses unto yourselves,
that ye are the Children of them
which killed the Prophets.
32. "Fill ye up then
the Measure of your Fathers.
33. "Ye Serpents,
ye Generation of Vipers,
how can ye escape
The Damnation of Hell?"

LORD YESHUA CONDEMNED EXTERNAL DISPLAYS OF PIETY, TO DISGUISE INTERNAL HYPOCRISY.

If dress were important, would Lord Yeshua have said.

Many things he taught were obviously omitted from the Scriptures, but if this were so important, why did no one in The Bible mention it?

. JOHN 15:1-16.

"I AM The True Vine,
and my Father is The Husbandman.
2. "Every branch in me
that beareth not Fruit
He taketh away:
and every branch
that beareth Fruit,
He purgeth it,
that it may bring forth
more Fruit.
3. "Now ye are clean
through the Word
Which I have spoken unto you.
4. "Abide in me, and I in you.
As the branch cannot
bear fruit of itself,
except it abide in the vine;
no more can ye,
except ye abide in me.
5. "I am the Vine,
ye are the Branches:

'HE THAT ABIDETH IN ME
AND I IN HIM,
THE SAME BRINGETH FORTH
MUCH FRUIT:'

for without me ye can do Nothing.
6. "If a man abide not in me,
he is cast forth as a branch,
and is withered;
and men gather them,
and cast them into the Fire,
and they are burned.
7. "If ye abide in me,
and my Words abide in you,
ye shall ask what ye will,
and it shall be done unto you.
8. "Herein is my Father Glorified,

'THAT YE BEAR MUCH FRUIT.'

so shall ye be my Disciples.
9. "As The Father hath Loved me,
so have I Loved you:
continue ye in my Love.
10. "If ye keep my Commandments,
ye shall abide in my Love;
even as I have kept my Father's Commandments,
and abide in His Love.
11. "These things have I spoken unto you,
that my Joy might remain in you,
and that your joy might be full.
12. "This is my Commandment,

'THAT YE LOVE ONE ANOTHER,
AS I HAVE LOVED YOU.'

13. "Greater love hath no man than this,

'THAT A MAN
LAY DOWN HIS LIFE
FOR HIS FRIENDS.'

14. "Ye are my Friends,
if ye do whatsoever I Command you.
15. "Henceforth I call you not "Servants;"
for the servant knoweth not
what his lord doeth:
but I have called you "Friends;"
for all things that I have
heard of my Father
I have made known unto you.
16. "Ye have not chosen me,
but I have chosen you,
and ordained you,
that ye should go
and bring forth Fruit,
and that your Fruit should remain:
that whatsoever ye shall ask
of The Father in my Name,
He may give it you."

THE PEOPLE WHO INVENT SUCH DOCTRINES NEVER EQUALLY ZEALOUSLY INSIST UPON ADHERENCE TO ACTUAL TEACHINGS OF LORD YESHUA.
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by faithscharms(f): 8:24am On Nov 21, 2019
Mtcheeew looking good for cheap publicity,OK we hear you,next....

A beg check my signature to own a house in Abuja at an unbelievable price,and not outskirts of abuja but in Abuja..sellers need urgent cash thus cheap deal. Also self contains for 140k in Lugbe Federal housing after AMAC market.
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by NotFarFrom: 8:29am On Nov 21, 2019
Awon Pastor WIlson.... NA DEM. They can condemn women in public and on the bed.
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:32am On Nov 21, 2019
SERIOUSLY?
Jokerman:
He's right though... Pastors kumuyi, Muoka, Olukoya have been teaching this like for ever

What about women that wear tie, wear men's shoe, wear men's shirt, polo etc....??
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by donprinyo(m): 9:07am On Nov 21, 2019
Men forming to know God when it doesn't directly affect dem
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Wittysmith(m): 9:47am On Nov 21, 2019
Ignorant preachers everywhere!
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by BlackBovi: 10:38am On Nov 21, 2019
ebukajay184:
IgbereTV reports that Nigerian Evangelist Dapo Soyemi has said no woman wearing trousers has ever seen Heaven and in actual fact will never see Heaven.

The Evangelist made the claim on Facebook saying, it no one's objection can change the truth of God.

He wrote; “No woman wearing trousers has ever and will ever enter heaven. Your objection cannot change the truth of God.”

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10221255414963683&id=1496027689

http://igberetvnews.com/1148774/woman-wearing-trousers-will-make-heaven-evangelist-dapo-soyemi/
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by PrincewithGod(m): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2019
HUMANS! Jesus sacrificed His life for mankind but for man to sacrifice a piece of clothing (trousers) for the sake of complete holiness, they can't.
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Emsal(f): 11:36am On Nov 21, 2019
God is no man
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by 2day6(m): 11:51am On Nov 21, 2019
His he God. am not understanding oh. this pastor need some serious flogging.
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
religious bigot, so the adulterers wearing skirts in your church will go to heaven?

Religion will always be our greatest problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Satan's Greatest Weapon For Destroying The Family & Church Today Unmasked / Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.