Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

My Funny Experience With One Of My Girls Last Night!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Funny Experience With One Of My Girls Last Night!! (4046 Views)

Look What I Found On My Girls Phone / My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort / I Sucked My Girls Pussy Now Throat Dey Scratch Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Funny Experience With One Of My Girls Last Night!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
Mehn, people get how them take Dey shar!!!

So I was home yesterday evening minding my business and lighting some good weed when I heard a knock on my gate. (I’m reporting the estates security at the next estate meeting) angry

I came out and saw this shorty I been talking to for the past 3 months (she deh use me play sef, she hardly come to visit me so I stopped inviting her to my place). She was looking so hot and on fire! She wore a gown with no pants on sight (i could see the asx line and all) ...........pant nor Dey!! I know what I’m saying) angry

I was surprised to see her, I did not arrange for a meeting. We exchanged greetings and I ushered her in and we sat in the living room.

I was so anxious to ask what brought her to my place unannounced. instead she sat and cuts in, started talking nonstop about the traffic and blah blah blah.

(God is really a mysterious somebody, I was on my own when HE directed one of his beautiful creatures to come make me happy) grin

Minutes later we were sitting very close to each other talking nonsexnce grin

Her phone rang, she didn’t take the call, it rang the second time. Later a WhatsApp text came in(I could see the text coz we were sitting very close)
“”Sweet, where are you? I thought you said you are outside my gate? Pick my call, *sad face*””

Immediately she saw the text, she was kinda looking surprised she excused herself to use the restroom. Me shar, guy man!!! cool ................I just chill deh observe. I heard her making calls in the restroom.

Few seconds later, she hurriedly came out and said she’s leaving

“Babe what happened? But you just came”

She answered “My boss needs my attention”

Edo/Warri boy like me nor fit dull grin God catch her that day. cheesy

(After coming to my house to arouse me, you want to leave just like that? No fvcks given?) angry

Las las she hurriedly gave me just two styles and left my place.

*sigh*
Here was what really happened, it wasn’t me that invited her, the babe later opened up that she thought it was me that chatted and invited her over Technically saying she didn’t save my contact and as well the person that invited her. .......she in her mind thought it was me that chatted and invited her, that was why she came to my place.............and a fvck was given cool

So, she later left to go meet the other brother!!! grin the one that invited her initially. grin

Isn’t God wonderful? It’s been like one week now, all the babes been deh post me, nai this one just enter my trap. I’m good for the next couple days before my fvcks bar depletes and needs recharge!!

I’m at work o!!! I’m not jobless, so....don’t insult me. I deh Office deh look my colleague white pant as I’m typing this. Some ladies don’t have home training, they be sitting anyhow. cry

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience With One Of My Girls Last Night!! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
no comment

10 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With One Of My Girls Last Night!! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
chenzen:
no comment
angry you wan start?? This guy, seems you want us to crash nairaland!! angry angry
Re: My Funny Experience With One Of My Girls Last Night!! by kestine(m): 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
Wagayi.... One cold bottle of origin for u..

3 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With One Of My Girls Last Night!! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
stupidity:
angry you wan start?? This guy, seems you want us to crash nairaland!! angry angry
Nairaland is bigger than u fa
Re: My Funny Experience With One Of My Girls Last Night!! by MJBOLT: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
somebody should give a summary
of the OP

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With One Of My Girls Last Night!! by EarthKing(m): 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
God wee judge your stupidity... Hilarious though!
Re: My Funny Experience With One Of My Girls Last Night!! by ObaKlaz: 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
Bhudda be praised for derailing and diverting 'blessings' to you. grin
Re: My Funny Experience With One Of My Girls Last Night!! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
ObaKlaz:
Bhudda be praised for derailing and diverting 'blessings' to you. grin
brah!!! I extend this blessing to you, fine asx shorties will visit you unexpectedly.(speaking in tongues)

3 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With One Of My Girls Last Night!! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
MJBOLT:
somebody should give a summary
of the OP
simple. he was busy looking at a lady's white pant while in office when others were busy with serious task.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With One Of My Girls Last Night!! by ninetiethcrown7(m): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
This OP Na only you all these unforeseen events Dey always happen to. Why na!!

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With One Of My Girls Last Night!! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
chenzen:
simple. he was busy looking at a lady's white pant while in office when others are busy with serious task.
angry angry

Re: My Funny Experience With One Of My Girls Last Night!! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
Re: My Funny Experience With One Of My Girls Last Night!! by IamPlato(m): 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
This Same boy Again? I Thought You Were In The Cage
Re: My Funny Experience With One Of My Girls Last Night!! by maya007: 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
Lol I pray u dont find who to recharge you till January
Re: My Funny Experience With One Of My Girls Last Night!! by leonard002(m): 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
lol. this uncl sef. I for like meet u one day

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With One Of My Girls Last Night!! by maya007: 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
Lol I pray you dont find who to recharge you till January
Re: My Funny Experience With One Of My Girls Last Night!! by galadima77(m): 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
And you couldn't narrate this without mentioning your creator up and down abi? Continue...
Re: My Funny Experience With One Of My Girls Last Night!! by midnighter(f): 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
In fact I'm starting to enjoy your stupid stories but I can't follow you because I can't justify following "stupidity" on my profile
Re: My Funny Experience With One Of My Girls Last Night!! by KrazzyAndy(m): 12:52am On Nov 21, 2019
Long story short you had a sex with a girl by mistake and you con carry am come nairaland undecided
MY BROTHERS HUSTLE OHHH MAKE BABE NO MISTAKE YOUR FOR ANOTHER PERSON OHHH

Re: My Funny Experience With One Of My Girls Last Night!! by Prymestrr(m): 5:38am On Nov 21, 2019
It can only be stupidity grin grin
Re: My Funny Experience With One Of My Girls Last Night!! by Zombiekiller010: 6:28am On Nov 21, 2019
If i understand this post very well, Op is telling us that some ladies are LovePeddler, that girl has been snubbing Op ,only for her to go to his house without invitation, as Op bleeped her, the other guy can also Bleep her that same day, come to think of it, That girl might have a boyfriend that takes her serious

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With One Of My Girls Last Night!! by Quality20(m): 6:57am On Nov 21, 2019
its for reasons like this I advise guys to marry virgins or if not possible then a divorcee or widow. See unmarried single girl taking at least two dicksons in less than 12 hours!. This one is more experienced than an average married woman na! All these girls forming girlfriends are home prostitutes who don't ply their trades in brothels but secretly and codedly visit clients anywhere they are.
The other day, a girl I was toasting told me dat I would hate her if she told me all her sexusl life activities
Re: My Funny Experience With One Of My Girls Last Night!! by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 21, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
If i understand this post very well, Op is telling us that some ladies are LovePeddler, that girl has been snubbing Op ,only for her to go to his house without invitation, as Op bleeped her, the other guy can also Bleep her that same day, come to think of it, That girl might have a boyfriend that takes her serious
una wan start with Una yeye analysis.

The fact she don’t even know who chatted her but she followed up and landed on my gate.

Let’s assume the other guy is her serious boyfriend, she was so careless enough to not save his number or know I wasn’t the one that chatted her? Are we now getting careless with lives these days? Think about it!!

She’s very stupid mehn!!!! Fact
Re: My Funny Experience With One Of My Girls Last Night!! by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 21, 2019
Quality20:
its for reasons like this I advise guys to marry virgins or if not possible then a divorcee or widow. See unmarried single girl taking at least two dicksons in less than 12 hours!. This one is more experienced than an average married woman na! All these girls forming girlfriends are home prostitutes who don't ply their trades in brothels but secretly and codedly visit clients anywhere they are.
The other day, a girl I was toasting told me dat I would hate her if she told me all her sexusl life activities
never ask a girl about her past o!!!

You can’t take it!!! Even if you can take it, she’ll not tell you everything!! cheesy

She’ll only tell you things to pity her and blame men for being something else. Fact!!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies!!! I Don't Understand This Habit / Scariest Experience Ever / The Professional Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.