Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me (25308 Views)

Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / My Friend’s Wife Forced My Into Having C3-x With Her: Now She’s Blackmailing Me / Is She Blackmailing Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Nicklaus619(m): 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
Op if your story is true ehh, I will advise you to man up ad call her bluff, giving in for her blackmail in the first place is where u lost the battle, call her bluff and even if she tells your wife, convince her to believe it's not true, if your wife love you she will believe you, continue giving in to blackmail will make her continue until u tap out cool
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by donjon: 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
musachara:

No matter what happens never admit that you had sex with her sister. It was a mistàke, move on! Ignore the blaçkmailing bitch she will do more harm to herself if she reports

GBAM
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by temi4fash(m): 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
Blakjewelry:

i actually mean what transpired that night wasnt his fault, i said he keep low first to see were this is leading before he decide to go ahead and tell his wife because people react differently to different situation. in some cases it is better the secret lies buried for ever otherwise it would cause a preventable chaos since the said act wasnt a deliberate or preplanned act

He only said so.

The lady in question can say it was not.

And for a her to start to blackmail him with it shows she is not even sorry.

Or why would talk about something they agreed not to discuss.

Or did the short sex reset her brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by temi4fash(m): 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2019
Nicklaus619:
Op if your story is true ehh, I will advise you to man up ad call her bluff, giving in for her blackmail in the first place is where u lost the battle, call her bluff and even if she tells your wife, convince her to believe it's not true, if your wife love you she will believe you, continue giving in to blackmail will make her continue until u tap out cool

This is another line of thought oo..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Jasseyfrd(m): 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
Wallade:
Stop taking her calls, start avoiding her but don't tell your wife about the act.

Let your wife know you no longer feel comfortable around her sister. Make an issue about the way she gets angry when she doesn't get the money from you and seems to be giving ultimatum.about it.

Nice one... As for me..pretend and denied u know nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Karleb(m): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2019
She doesn't have half of the gut to tell your wife, stop giving her listening hears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by AfroKnight: 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
Jacob versus Leah and Rachel. 2.0
cheesy

I stand with you bro. No one is above mistake.

Ignore the blackmailer grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by kenir(m): 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
This film go make sense o
if na hollywood sha
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2019
Trust me she wouldn't tell her sister. You can give her money but not as much as the amount she wants.
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by judgementyard(m): 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
Op, you can lie ooh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Grandlord: 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
General0847:
This is Super story...
grin grin
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Agbalanze(m): 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
Even though I don't believe this super story, I will chip in few things.
Place a call to her and make sure it's on record. Talk about all the things that happened that night and make sure she agrees and contribute to the discussion. Then open up to your wife.
Reason for the call is this; the moment you tell your wife about the incident, she will deny it all.
Always remember, blackmailers will always come back for more money. There are two options: Permanently silence the person or You open up. I suggest the second.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Tarabye: 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by 24kmagic: 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
How am I supposed to believe this story?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
A wise option for u.......
Give ur wife a thorough love treat as if u are renewing your vows.
Let her read through this chat and seek for her thoughts.
Make a judge of her emotions to decide if it will be wise to come out true or not.
If positive, go on your kneel and beg, be truly remorseful.
If negative, make up stories of how sisters have spoilt their siblings marriages and don't defend the men's action.
I pray God gives u the wisdom to handle the situation (if only u are innocent of the act as u painted it).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Giftexx: 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2019
Story could be true, especially if the sister played along and showed no resistance in d bathroom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by sorepco(m): 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2019
See eh. Tell her u will tell ur wife about what happened if she continues her blackmail. If she does not stop u tell ur wife.

spymasters0984:
Good morning all,

I had to register this account because I need advice from matured minds. I got married to my wife three years ago and she has a younger Sister who was two years younger. They both look alike, same body build, voice and face. I actually thought they were twins when I first saw them together. She do come to our house for weekends or the holiday as she and my wife were so close. She knows where we keep our house keys. We are yet to have kids and sometimes I appreciate her presence as she keeps my wife company.

Last month, I went to watch a late premiership match at a bar not far from the house and I took some few drinks like I always do with the guys. I wasn't drunk, just a bit light headed. I drove home immediately after the match around 8pm and opened the door with my key. PHCN took the light as soon as I entered and Everywhere was dark. I heard the shower running and thought my wife was in the bathroom. Normally, I and my wife love spontaneous sex as it spice up our relationship. So I decide to get naughty and have sex. So, I stripped and opened the bathroom and said, Honey, let's have a quickie". Without waiting for reply, I pushed her to the wall and penetrated from behind.

One thing, I first noticed was that my thing went inside so smoothly without any resistance. My wife was a virgin when we met and even till now, she still complain of me being big for her. I thought it was the shower water that made it so frictionless so I kept thrusting. The next thing ,I heard was "Uncle Dele(not my real name), please harder, yes, hit me well, I love your dick inside me". That was when I realized it wasn't my wife. Immediately, my eyes cleared and I pulled out. I started apologizing to her that I thought it was her Sister, my wife. I quickly dashed out of the bathroom, ran to the room, put my clothes, grabbed my phone and put on the phone torch. She had also left for the other room so I went to knock and started apologizing again. She had put on her clothes also. She said I ought not to apologize as I clearly thought she was my wife and it was a case of mistaken identity. We were still talking when we heard the door being opened and I dashed to my room.

We acted like normal when her sister came in and didn't say a word to each other. Though, I felt so guilty as I had never cheated on my wife since we got married. Even my wife was surprised her sister was around as she didn't tell her she was coming. What happened was my wife went to the superstore to get some things, that was why she wasn't at home as I left her at home when I was going to watch match. My in-law left the following day.

I met with my sister-in-law three days later and I apologize again and we both agreed to keep it as a secret between us as it would hurt my wife so much. She has had two miscarriages since we got married. Her sister also agreed to keep quite, but she made a statement that made me nervous. She said "Uncle Dele, you are so big o. Is that what my sister has been enjoying". I was a bit angry, but I didn't want to make an issue out of it so I smiled and let it pass.

Fast forward to last week, She called me that she needed 50k to get something and if I can help her. In the past, I do give her money but always through my wife. 5k, 10k or thereabout but nothing like the 50k she's asking for now. So I informed my wife of the request and she was angry on why she should be demanding for such amount and called her to tell her what she feels. Only for her to call me and sounding angry on why I had to tell my wife she's asking money from me. I calmly told her that my wife knows about all my finances and it is not new that I am informing my wife of such request. However in order for peace to reign, I convinced my wife and we sent 20k to her, which she never called back to say thank you.

Yesterday, she called me again asking for 30k to do something, which she didn't say what it was. I was at work so I told her, I will call her back later. I never had the chance to call her until she called me later in the evening sounding so angry that I didn't call her back and she needed the money unfailingly before Saturday. I politely told her, I don't have any money and will have to inform my wife about it, which she told me not to tell her. Actually, I am in a fix as one thing I hate is someone blackmailing me, though she hasn't said she will tell my wife about what transpired between us. Her tone and attitude towards me is suggesting she's trying to take advantage of me.

I don't know if I should confess to my wife as I don't want to be someone maga. However, I don't want my wife to go through any stress as we just discovered she's pregnant again and don't want any issue again. Please , I need advice as I don't want to give her any money by weekend. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by obinoral1179(m): 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2019
nnadychuks:
First of all u said u didn’t know it was not your wife... Maybe it’s true but I no believe u sha... But if you can make everyone here believe, you can also make your wife believe you... U even tried to send her the 20k with the consent of your wife...
Most importantly; I have a very clean Toyota Sienna for sale at 1.7 million
look for better camera phone and take a proper picturof this car..
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by maynation(f): 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
Your tori no add up Baba.
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Realist1(m): 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
If this your story is really true it means,your wife's sister has been admiring you all this time.You have to gather more evidence to show she is trying to blackmail you.Starting from this nairaland.com confession that you will show your wife. Find a way to make her admit it through call and chat conversations or through video recording why you two physically talk about it.Go and buy spy pen,eyeglass if it becomes necessary .Your wife already know about the first evidence of her suddenly demanding 50k all of a sudden this will join the evidences too.

I would think the question to ask the sister when trying to gather proof sould be "We have agreed to let this thing slide after what happend that day because it was a huge mistake and it will hurt your sister deeply why are you now trying to start extorting me?

Second question,I know she already admited that you didn't know it was her, get her to say it again.
"You know you told me that you knew I didn’t know it wasn't your wife that day" Record her answer .We all know a normal innocent mind will quickly scream and alert you she isn't your wife that day.

Her answers to both questions is what you should keep as proof.

After gathering all the evidences that can convince your wife her sister is not innocent then confess to your wife,show her all the evidence you have gathered and beg for her forgiveness.Then give her sometime she might find a place in her heart to forgive you.Forget your wife is pregnant again after two miscarriages this issue is starting to grow as a bigger problem than your wife's current issue.So fix it quickly. Good luck !

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
spymasters0984:
Good morning all,

I had to register this account because I need advice from matured minds. I got married to my wife three years ago and she has a younger Sister who was two years younger. They both look alike, same body build, voice and face. I actually thought they were twins when I first saw them together. She do come to our house for weekends or the holiday as she and my wife were so close. She knows where we keep our house keys. We are yet to have kids and sometimes I appreciate her presence as she keeps my wife company.

Last month, I went to watch a late premiership match at a bar not far from the house and I took some few drinks like I always do with the guys. I wasn't drunk, just a bit light headed. I drove home immediately after the match around 8pm and opened the door with my key. PHCN took the light as soon as I entered and Everywhere was dark. I heard the shower running and thought my wife was in the bathroom. Normally, I and my wife love spontaneous sex as it spice up our relationship. So I decide to get naughty and have sex. So, I stripped and opened the bathroom and said, Honey, let's have a quickie". Without waiting for reply, I pushed her to the wall and penetrated from behind.

One thing, I first noticed was that my thing went inside so smoothly without any resistance. My wife was a virgin when we met and even till now, she still complain of me being big for her. I thought it was the shower water that made it so frictionless so I kept thrusting. The next thing ,I heard was "Uncle Dele(not my real name), please harder, yes, hit me well, I love your dick inside me". That was when I realized it wasn't my wife. Immediately, my eyes cleared and I pulled out. I started apologizing to her that I thought it was her Sister, my wife. I quickly dashed out of the bathroom, ran to the room, put my clothes, grabbed my phone and put on the phone torch. She had also left for the other room so I went to knock and started apologizing again. She had put on her clothes also. She said I ought not to apologize as I clearly thought she was my wife and it was a case of mistaken identity. We were still talking when we heard the door being opened and I dashed to my room.

We acted like normal when her sister came in and didn't say a word to each other. Though, I felt so guilty as I had never cheated on my wife since we got married. Even my wife was surprised her sister was around as she didn't tell her she was coming. What happened was my wife went to the superstore to get some things, that was why she wasn't at home as I left her at home when I was going to watch match. My in-law left the following day.

I met with my sister-in-law three days later and I apologize again and we both agreed to keep it as a secret between us as it would hurt my wife so much. She has had two miscarriages since we got married. Her sister also agreed to keep quite, but she made a statement that made me nervous. She said "Uncle Dele, you are so big o. Is that what my sister has been enjoying". I was a bit angry, but I didn't want to make an issue out of it so I smiled and let it pass.

Fast forward to last week, She called me that she needed 50k to get something and if I can help her. In the past, I do give her money but always through my wife. 5k, 10k or thereabout but nothing like the 50k she's asking for now. So I informed my wife of the request and she was angry on why she should be demanding for such amount and called her to tell her what she feels. Only for her to call me and sounding angry on why I had to tell my wife she's asking money from me. I calmly told her that my wife knows about all my finances and it is not new that I am informing my wife of such request. However in order for peace to reign, I convinced my wife and we sent 20k to her, which she never called back to say thank you.

Yesterday, she called me again asking for 30k to do something, which she didn't say what it was. I was at work so I told her, I will call her back later. I never had the chance to call her until she called me later in the evening sounding so angry that I didn't call her back and she needed the money unfailingly before Saturday. I politely told her, I don't have any money and will have to inform my wife about it, which she told me not to tell her. Actually, I am in a fix as one thing I hate is someone blackmailing me, though she hasn't said she will tell my wife about what transpired between us. Her tone and attitude towards me is suggesting she's trying to take advantage of me.

I don't know if I should confess to my wife as I don't want to be someone maga. However, I don't want my wife to go through any stress as we just discovered she's pregnant again and don't want any issue again. Please , I need advice as I don't want to give her any money by weekend. Thanks
blackmail her back it's a simple stuvs
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Bigseven(m): 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
What an uncommon coincedence but Logically and forensically its a fake story line. No light so ur wife can't bath in darkness(ladies must use light even if it is phone light to bath), u re married for 3yrs wit yet her body is desame as her yonger sister. So is it NEPA is to be blame or ur tipsy level or ur insensitivity to ur wife's details like(her body fragrance, her gesture weneva u wana knack, her bathing time) no! SMH. Is not a mistake bt staged cos everytin just fall in place 4 u just like dt, na.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Bola146(f): 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
Allsingles:

I don't believe in accidental sex or sex by mistake.
Is either the two people involve planned it or one of them planned it just to take advantage of the
other person.
You know how it all happened, instead of becoming "brother wey mumu" for her.
Kindly tell your wife everything and sincerely apologize to her.
If you don't do this now, by the time your wife hears it from her sister or from someone else, she
can never believe that you have not been cheating on her all this while.

Exactly?!! Having sex is never a mistake, it's better he inform his wife.. maybe when she is in a happy mood.. Only God knows how many people he had slept with undecided
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Liposure: 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
Dont tell your wife as this might complicate the whole matter.since she hasn't blackmailed you yet.find a way to put her in order b4 she let d cat out of the bag.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
You were a little bit tipsy not drunk and you couldn't differenciate your wife from her younger sister? And even when you asked for a quickie,she did not refuse, knowing fully well you re her sister's husband.
My conclusion. (1)it's either both of you have been nursing the thought of fucking each other.
(2)You knew she was the one because even a blind man can recognise his wife through her voice.
(3) I don't believe this story.
(4)Let's assume it's real,why would she want to destroy her sister's marriage? From what you said,they are fond of each other.When did she starts envying her sister's marriage? What's her motive?
Oga tell your wife you mistakingly bleeped her sis and be sorry about it,if the story is true.
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Quality20(m): 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2019
what many men r looking for! But what got me shocked is d one u said ur wife who has been for up to 3 yrs is tighter than her unmarried sister. Anyway with d way girls are now sex freak, are u sure ds girl won't come against u one day and make d demand u will b more afraid of?
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by hotwax: 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2019
Oga stay calm...Stop sending yeye money...

It happened to me...

She threatened to tell her sister what happened between us.

I told her to go ahead..shebi na her sister she wan cause pain...
Go ahead..ever since then she stopped talking to me.

We both did it and started demanding for money.

Those wife sisters are devil ooo..never let them come near ur home..

Na so dem go dey wear pants for every corner of your house...

I banged this one..i no regret am..

They always have sexual fantasy about their sisters husband. They want to taste what their sister is eating..

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by midnighter(f): 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2019
hotwax:
Oga stay calm...Stop sending yeye money...

It happened to me...

She threatened to tell her sister what happened between us.

I told her to go ahead..shebi na her sister she wan cause pain...
Go ahead..ever since then she stopped talking to me.

We both did it and started demanding for money.

Those wife sisters are devil ooo..never let them come near ur home..

Na so dem go dey wear pants for every corner of your house...

I banged this one..i no regret am..

They always have sexual fantasy about their sisters husband. They want to taste what their sister is eating..
There was somebody here who said his wife doesnt allow any woman to pass more than 3 days in their house, everybody was grumbling.

Just look at this thing you just typed now. Nawa

Ihe na-eme n'obodo nke a oooo

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by hotwax: 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2019
midnighter:

There was somebody here who said his wife doesnt allow any woman to pass more than 3 days in their house, everybody was grumbling.

Just look at this thing you just typed now. Nawa

Ihe na-eme n'obodo nke a oooo

Na u know...women visit us spend weeks sef and nothing happened..this sister wanna have it and I gave her...
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Callertunez: 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
angry

Which kain story be this one
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
maynation:
Your tori no add up Baba.
So if it was ur hubby,you won't believe him?

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Goovo(m): 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
Agbalanze:
Even though I don't believe this super story, I will chip in few things.
Place a call to her and make sure it's on record. Talk about all the things that happened that night and make sure she agrees and contribute to the discussion. Then open up to your wife.
Reason for the call is this; the moment you tell your wife about the incident, she will deny it all.
Always remember, blackmailers will always come back for more money. There are two options: Permanently silence the person or You open up. I suggest the second.
op, this is the best advice so far, just take it and be free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? / Should I Wait For My Love Abroad Or Should I Accept My Ex Back? / If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.