Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me (25505 Views)

Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / My Friend’s Wife Forced My Into Having C3-x With Her: Now She’s Blackmailing Me / Is She Blackmailing Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by musachara: 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
nnadychuks:
1.6 location is Delta state
Can you email me Dash pictures while vehicle idling, and engine
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by nnadychuks(m): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
musachara:

Can you email me Dash pictures while vehicle idling, and engine
whats your location?
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
You've already divulged too much info. Your wife could also be on NL and could see this.

Well, what I advise you to do is to come clean with your wife if you trust her and her judgement. I however, fear that this will create a rift between her and her sister. Just don't tell her this part:

The next thing ,I heard was "Uncle Dele(not my real name), please harder, yes, hit me well, I love your dick inside me". That was when I realized it wasn't my wife.

Good luck. May the force be with you.
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by teesquad007: 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2019
Bro, there is no way u won't differentiate your wifeb from ur sister interms of body fragrance & there is no way you won't know she is not your wife.Nonetheless, don't be weak, she too cannot inform her sister.she only want to turn you into mugu.stop giving her money again.Idbshe needs cash, she should come thru her sister.
spymasters0984:
Good morning all,

I advice as I don't want to give her any money by weekend. Thanks
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
Though I don't believe anything you wrote up there.
But if this was a real life situation I was in, I will tell my wife what happened, apologize to her and kill the matter immediately.
Also ban my sister in-law from my house as she was fully aware she was having sex with her sister's husband who was supposedly under the influence of alcohol grin
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by musachara: 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
nnadychuks:
whats your location?

I am not in Delta
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by nnadychuks(m): 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
musachara:

I am not in Delta
can you come to Delta state?

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by extremelygolden: 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
@Op, please find a suitable time to tell your wife EVERYTHING and do it fast! It's better she hears it directly from the horse's mouth than from someone else.

Even if you have to kneel down to apologize, kneel down for the sake of peace in your home. You know why? When you least expect, your sister-in-law will tell your wife you raped her and she'll tarnish your image to her family members. She'll paint you so bad that your wife might find it hard to believe it wasn't intentional and might not likely going to forgive you.

That bitter truth will save you lots of things in the future, than keeping mute, all in the name that you don't want to hurt your wife.

A stitch in time, they say, saves nine!

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Hallenjay: 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2019
maynation:

Oga please make I hear word.
When he started giving shady stories of how she looks like her wife at the beginning of his story, I already knew He was up to something.

What sorta stupid mistake was that? He didn't know she wasn't his wife? And then everything looked preplanned. He was tipsy, there was power outage, she looks like his wife and some other flimsy defense schemes.
and d sister no even show small restrictions bfor e allowed am...who goes around wit wet pussy even though it's wide , there will b a little of arrangement to slot it in properly. This is standing ooo not bedroom ....how do u easily get a perfect position in bathroom instantly without d person saying anything.
Remove ds thrash op or come wt the true n full story

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by YorubaNinja: 12:24am On Nov 22, 2019
degamonn:
Your story sounds cooked anyway. However if it is true by chance, just ignor her and be a man. She will have no guts to tell her sister and if she does eventually, just deny it. From the story, she has no evidence to make her point. You are a man dont allow yourself to be intimidated.

If at your story is true, it is a case of mutual consent.

Correct joor! As long as there're no subsequent evidences like text, recorded calls etc... to support the story.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Timson01(m): 12:29am On Nov 22, 2019
Baba tell ur wife the whole truth lemme tell u something there is nothing hidden that will not be made know it might take time truth will reveal itself why not tell her though hurtful free ur conscience ask God for mercy and move on than keep a lie that will be revealed after so many days which then will not only hurt her but damaged her feelings by ur reputation is on d line man, let the cat outta the bag

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Kobicove(m): 5:12am On Nov 22, 2019
spymasters0984:
Good morning all,

I had to register this account because I need advice from matured minds. I ..
I don't know if I should confess to my wife as I don't want to be someone maga. However, I don't want my wife to go through any stress as we just discovered she's pregnant again and don't want any issue again. Please , I need advice as I don't want to give her any money by weekend. Thanks

If I were you I would call her bluff and tell her to do her worst!
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by DonMekino(m): 5:37am On Nov 22, 2019
her needs are not ur responsibility, stop attending to them. let her call her sister instead. this transfer of responsibility bcoz I married from ur family should stop. make it known you ain't responsible for her monetary needs.
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Ramanto(m): 6:30am On Nov 22, 2019
Just ignore her. She will not want to break family bond with her sister by telling her what happened. She should know things will never remain the same between she and her sister afterwards. At worst, you can deny it bro. You will turn the table around, and tell your wife she tried to seduce you but you resisted her. Such a foolish girl for trying to blackmail you with with something she enjoyed
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by musachara: 6:36am On Nov 22, 2019
nnadychuks:
can you come to Delta state?
Of course I can, send me email please
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by benedima1990(m): 7:54am On Nov 22, 2019
The next time she makes such demands from u, politely tell her that..... You know she's trying to blackmail u but if she doesn't stop it and start acting normal, you'll tell ur wife what actually happened and u know ur wife will forgive u and she on the other side will loose the love of a sister for life and many other benefits.

Don't do this if you know you still have skeletons in your cupboard and you ain't been too plain with us here oooo. because u might loose everything u have worked hard for.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Fredisaac588(m): 8:19am On Nov 22, 2019
One thing must kill a man.

Confess you die
Don't confess you die.

Choose peace and confess to your wife.

The sooner the better otherwise she will pest you all your life.

You are a good husband.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 22, 2019
spymasters0984:
Good morning all,

I had to register this account because I need advice from matured minds. I got married to my wife three years ago and she has a younger Sister who was two years younger. They both look alike, same body build, voice and face. I actually thought they were twins when I first saw them together. She do come to our house for weekends or the holiday as she and my wife were so close. She knows where we keep our house keys. We are yet to have kids and sometimes I appreciate her presence as she keeps my wife company.

op this is very dangerous. You bleeped up big time. Before you tell your wife note this few things

You were the one who met her in the bathroom and started fucking her. She can claim you raped her. Oh yes

If you tell your wife your wife you were drunk and met her in the bathroom. She can still meet your wife and tell her sister you raped her. And she didn't want to talk because she wanted her sister to keep her marriage.

See eh you're just bleeped. You attacked her first bro. Be careful. You can't claim you didn't know it was not your wife. Didn't you
Know your wife sister was living with you. You don't have any excuse at all.
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by jeph19(m): 11:31am On Nov 22, 2019
Wallade:
Stop taking her calls, start avoiding her but don't tell your wife about the act.

Let your wife know you no longer feel comfortable around her sister. Make an issue about the way she gets angry when she doesn't get the money from you and seems to be giving ultimatum.about it.

And you think she won't know?
Even as 'Uncle Dele' is trying as much as possible to let it die, it's obvious she's using the little secret as an avenue of extortion and, someday, she'll demand for sex from him (her comment on his size)
He should appear apologetic and open up to his wife
The earlier the better.
If she eventually hears from her sister or another person, the trust between them is shattered for life.
I believe in the process of dating, they built TRUST amongst themselves.
It won't be easy on her, but a stitch in time saves nine.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by hollowpot15684(m): 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
vincentjk:
What a weak man you're. Why would you allow your wife's sexy sister stay with you people at first? You got what you've always been looking for so why complaining again?

You're now her puppet unless you decide to man up. Tho this your excuse sounds staged

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by hollowpot15684(m): 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
Allsingles:

I don't believe in accidental sex or sex by mistake.
Is either the two people involve planned it or one of them planned it just to take advantage of the
other person.
You know how it all happened, instead of becoming "brother wey mumu" for her.
Kindly tell your wife everything and sincerely apologize to her.
If you don't do this now, by the time your wife hears it from her sister or from someone else, she
can never believe that you have not been cheating on her all this while.

Thats the best

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by hollowpot15684(m): 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
So your wife no do you, you had to sleep with her sister? And stop lying. You knew perfectly well that the lady ain't your wife.

Own your shiit like a man. All these ' the lady looks like my wife' crap is nothing but horse shiit. ...

But somehow I feel this story is not true cos of the level of precision it was delivered. The op thought of everything. He had everything covered. angry

He obviously thought of it all before he put up the write up. According to him, he was under the influence of alcohol and was ready to carry out his usual fantasy with his wife, so what is horse shit bout the story?

It could happen to anyone, whether in a conscious or unconscious state.
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Wallade(m): 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2019
jeph19:

And you think she won't know?
Even as 'Uncle Dele' is trying as much as possible to let it die, it's obvious she's using the little secret as an avenue of extortion and, someday, she'll demand for sex from him (her comment on his size)
He should appear apologetic and open up to his wife
The earlier the better.
If she eventually hears from her sister or another person, the trust between them is shattered for life.
I believe in the process of dating, they built TRUST amongst themselves.
It won't be easy on her, but a stitch in time saves nine.

Never admit extramarital affairs except when caught pants down. It is often more devastating for your wife and she will never forget that you looked her in the face and confessed.
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by vincentjk(m): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
hollowpot15684:

How old are you?

Does my age really matter? I said what i had to say
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by spymasters0984: 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
I want to thank everyone that responded to my post and gave one advice or the other. Even those that believed that I am the great storyteller Akinwumni Ishola and that I made up the story. Someone even said " OP dey write nollywood script but him don run short of ideas. So him go use the best comments to complete Based on some of the responses" ( it was funny though, couldn't stop laughing). However, I had to reflect though. Maybe I was a bit drunk than I thought and I should have act better or I tried to make my self totally blameless in the whole matter. One thing is that I never meant to have sex with my sister-in-law. So I took the advice of getting her on record using my phone recorder. I saw her this morning and I told her my conscience is pricking me and I need to confess to her Sister. She went on her knees begging me not to tell my wife as it will devastate her. She said they are very close and it would hurt the relationship between them and she might never trust her again. She said she will forgive me being her husband, but she will never forgive her for the betrayal.

I told her that I felt she was blackmailing and threatening me with the money and I had no choice than to confess. She said she didn't mean it that way, that she just needed the money badly to get some items and she had no one to turn to. She was crying and even offered to return back the 20k, I had earlier sent to her. She begged me that it was all a misunderstanding. Since she was crying so much, I had to tell her that I won't tell my wife and we should just let it go. But to be on a safe side, I made sure she admitted that the sex was a mistake and it wasn't my intention to have sex with her. I have it on record now and I intend to keep it in case something comes up. I also intend to bookmark this topic for future reference.

Thanks to everyone that gave me one suggestion or the other. NL can be interesting sometimes.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by sarmuel97(m): 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2019
I think you act wise..but don't get drunk again so you won't regret it again.
God bless your union and keep been faithful.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by midnighter(f): 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2019
Lol wow! So the nonsensical girl can beg. Mtchew

Good luck sir cool
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by lawzolk: 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
This is my first time ever of commenting on a topic here cos I found this your story very interesting.
If your story is true, then I believe this is a very simple case to solve. I can't imagine keeping such a secret away from my wife because if she eventually finds out about it, the trust is gone. Moreover, I don't pray to sleep one day and not wake up again as a result of wive stabbing husband to death at night.
My advice is that you talk on phone with this sister of her's about all what happened between you two and how it was an accident, just make sure u record this phone conversation. You can also initiate an online chat with her just discussing solely on how it was an accident that you guys had sex. Then keep all this evidences of her true admission to this.
Discuss all this with your wife and how it all happened and show her all the evidences of her sister's admission that it was accidental which you already saved on your phone.
I believe she will understand on the long run, though it might be an hard pill to swallow for her at first.
I wish u the best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
i know Dimples0303 would like this story grin grin grin
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by shestrong(f): 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2019
Tell ur wife ds story just as u have posted, she is d only redemption for u from her sister. i believe she will forgive you , that is d only advise i can give.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2019
lefulefu:
i know Dimples. 0303 would like this story grin grin grin

I stopped reading when he said "she looks and sounds like his wife... To make it worse, that didn't even put him off! I'm vex, I can't read it so please summarise for me. How did she blackmail him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Reasons Some Ladies Remain Single For Long - Bamisepeter's blog / How To Make Your Man Call You More: Ladies Lucky You. / Single Men & Ladies; By Faith, Pick Your Wedding Month/year & So Be It Amen(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.