Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me (25434 Views)

Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / My Friend’s Wife Forced My Into Having C3-x With Her: Now She’s Blackmailing Me / Is She Blackmailing Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
Dimples0303:

I stopped reading when he said "she looks and sounds like his wife... To make it worse, that didn't even put him off! I'm vex, I can't read it so please summarise for me. How did she blackmail him?
she has been demanding money from him ever since the nacking grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by showafrica(m): 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
Allsingles:

I don't believe in accidental sex or sex by mistake.
Is either the two people involve planned it or one of them planned it just to take advantage of the
other person.
You know how it all happened, instead of becoming "brother wey mumu" for her.
Kindly tell your wife everything and sincerely apologize to her.
If you don't do this now, by the time your wife hears it from her sister or from someone else, she
can never believe that you have not been cheating on her all this while.

Na only a good guy man can do this... The op na woman wrapper. Simply tell ur wife say make she dey tell her sister to inform her before coming. Say the other, you thought she is the one bathing and mistakenly open bathroom door. That you apologized to her simple. If the idiotic sister go tell am say you enter, deny am sharperly. But at least no more black mailing
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
lefulefu:
she has been demanding money from him ever since the nacking grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He must pay... angry

Most men have lost their crowns. They've exchanged their birth rights for sniffing underwear. From Kings to houseboys sniffing panties cry cry cry cry
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2019
Dimples0303:

He must pay... angry

Most men have lost their crowns. They've exchanged their birth rights for sniffing underwear. From Kings to houseboys sniffing panties cry cry cry cry
he said it was by mistake he nacked her grin.that he actually thought it was his wife having her shower in the bathroom hence he had to sneak behind her and give it to her from behind grin.but as soon as he heard the squeal of pleasure from her and the voice didnt sound like his wife he quickly withdrew his thing .so in a way it aint his fault grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2019
Allsingles:

I don't believe in accidental sex or sex by mistake.
Is either the two people involve planned it or one of them planned it just to take advantage of the
other person.
You know how it all happened, instead of becoming "brother wey mumu" for her.
Kindly tell your wife everything and sincerely apologize to her.
If you don't do this now, by the time your wife hears it from her sister or from someone else, she
can never believe that you have not been cheating on her all this while.
bro from where im go start the story to im wife grin.imagine a guy yarning this type of tory to im wife and begging for forgiveness grin grin grin grin.u know how naija babes no get chill at all.im wife wont believe him grin grin grin
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Allsingles: 12:14am On Nov 23, 2019
showafrica:

Na only a good guy man can do this... The op na woman wrapper. Simply tell ur wife say make she dey tell her sister to inform her before coming. Say the other, you thought she is the one bathing and mistakenly open bathroom door. That you apologized to her simple. If the idiotic sister go tell am say you enter, deny am sharperly. But at least no more black mailing

And the wife sister will know that the guy is not a mugu
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by ayodayg(m): 7:51am On Aug 26, 2020
Abeg to start with...which kind house Una dey stay wey go make Una sis-inlaw use Una shower?
Abi na dem old flat with just one bath n toilet?
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by jasman1: 10:01am On Aug 26, 2020
STORY!!!!!
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by tunize(m): 10:26am On Aug 26, 2020
This ur story nor clear bros sleeping with ur wife's sister in the name of mistaken identity okay i nor believe ur story shall but still have to drop a piece.
Nor give her 1kobo again make she do her worst trust me she nor go tell her sister because her relationship with her will be ruined for life and with her family too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Groom Dances Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork As Dollar Rains On Him / If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? / Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.