Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? (62058 Views)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / Pls Help. I Don't Satisfy My Husband / My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by LoudlyMouthed: 1:43am On Nov 22, 2019
I've finally attached your issue
Pussywar:

Rejection. tongue
along with the files just sent to the elderly in the village. Let's wait till daybreak for their conclusion..

Meanwhile, strange girlfriend it's night so, keep calm n kindly remember to close your eyes b4 you sleep.

Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by Cutehector(m): 1:47am On Nov 22, 2019
Women of nowadays should seek serious marriage counselling from their mothers!
Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by ddeola: 2:00am On Nov 22, 2019
I think his ego is dented and he's just angry with himself.Try to consciously pet him and make him feel respected he'll come out of his present mood.

Also, don't stop praying for him, God will make a way

1 Like

Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by drizzypat: 2:11am On Nov 22, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

Honestly, especially Nigerian men. Evil, arrogant and selfish group of people.
Even if housework and bread winning is killing their wives it's not their concern, as long as his ego is massaged.

And look at the hypocrites on this thread asking madam to continue showing a self centered egoist love and pray for him.

Let a woman be the one acting so useless in her marriage this thread will be counting five pages of insults by now.
hi can i ask a question?

do you have a man in your life?,i dont wonna seem rude but the way you outrightly bash the guys makes me wonder if everything is ok with you
Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by CHoccolaTE: 2:13am On Nov 22, 2019
LoudlyMouthed:

Eyaaah

What a very ridiculous and stupid picture.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by CHoccolaTE: 2:13am On Nov 22, 2019
Theboss100:
Pls 4give him for calling u nematode

OK angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by CHoccolaTE: 2:24am On Nov 22, 2019
drizzypat:
hi can i ask a question?

do you have a man in your life?,i dont wonna seem rude but the way you outrightly bash the guys makes me wonder if everything is ok with you
Abeg shift, nairaland men always bash women and you people don't see anything wrong with it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by CHoccolaTE: 2:26am On Nov 22, 2019
vickydevoka:

She is very right

Thanks

Don't mind that guy deceiving himself

1 Like

Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by blackslayer: 2:33am On Nov 22, 2019
MamaFryo:

What is this one even saying biko? Is he not meant to be the bread winner of the home as the society takes it. So when the woman now starts acting as the bread winner is there not something wrong? That is not even the issue, if he were to be the one working and the wife is at home, won't he expect the wife to do the house work? Now that he is the one at home, why is he not doing the house cleaning?

lazy Igbo bish! bread winner ko, akara winner ni! see your big mouth...eleribu!
Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by raphy(m): 2:42am On Nov 22, 2019
it just sound like oga is in depression after resignation.

i cab see you are a good wife and doing your best to keep the home going.
as a working class lady you must be stressed sometimes and that's when house help will be helpful.

as your husband said he don't need them i think he supposed to help at times.

my suggestion is you should not go about telling people that your husband has been home for a yr now..

he wont like it,as you said he get angry easily.i dont know the age rage of your kids you need to start teaching the eldest one how to keep the home clean then he will teach the juniors..that's how i was i was raised.

maybe your husband dont want you to spend on cleaners.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by drizzypat: 2:53am On Nov 22, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

Abeg shift, nairaland men always bash women and you people don't see anything wrong with it
you do know she was rude right
Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by cococandy(f): 3:15am On Nov 22, 2019
Don’t you see how she’s coddling him and for some reasons she’s still the bad guy here.

If the situation were reversed? No words needed.

Awon frustrated mofos and their brainless imps are already on the job.
CHoccolaTE:
See another example of how women keep getting scammed with this marriage crap.

Men will never ever agree that they should be responsible for housework and childcare but ther selfish arrogant asses want women to be co-breadwinners and providers.

Op the lord is your strength. Ask yourself what he himself would do if you were the one sitting at home 24/7 not providing and not doing housework and then demanding that he should not employ house helps. Will he take it in patience and still show you love?
Or better still ask him.
Ask him if he enjoys seeing you get stressed and overworked because of his ego issues.

And the funny thing is that many men in marriages today are living like this because of the bad economy, they depend on their wives for financial support but will stubbornly refuse to help with house chores.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by cococandy(f): 3:21am On Nov 22, 2019
Honestly.

Like what woman would willingly quit a high paying job, refuse to take a lower paying one, refuse to help out at home and refuse to let the husband get help from outside?

Won’t we be all over the place calling her a witch and what not?

God have mercy on these wicked souls here that refuse to see the truth for what it is.

queenfav:
Men get away with so much cr.ap. This is why a lot of women are looking twice their age. He resigned from his job and refused to take a lower paying job. The same wife that has been holding the home down financially and taking care of three children is still the one he is making life hell for. This should be a time where either he agrees to a domestic help to make her life easier or he does the chores himself!

I don't believe in sugar coating things. Op married a very selfish and emotionally abusive man and she just has to manage him like that. Again all these boils down to what a woman agrees to stomach from day one in her marriage!A man only doles out as much cr.ap that he knows you will stomach without standing up for what you want.
The moment he started making flimsy complains about the helps was when she should have asked him how he expects her to cope with chores, three kids and a job should she fire the help? As a woman, pls marry a man you can talk to, not one u see and cower in fear. Marriage is a partnership, not a master slave relationship! A man who wants his marriage to work will be thinking of how to make life easier for his wife, not watch her work like a horse till she looks like an 85 year old woman!

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by festusforchrist: 3:26am On Nov 22, 2019
Both of you need prayer and more counseling.
Show him more love and look beyond his present condition.
Stop talking about the known domestic challenges like the need for house help and the over burden domestic work.
Act foolishly by running the home from his own point of view.

Let us talk about it one or one. God is the builder of every home.
The joy of your home will be restore.
WhatsApp:08181075096.
Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by cococandy(f): 3:40am On Nov 22, 2019
kiss

I would happily give all money to a man like you.
hope4nigeria:
sorry madam, your husband is not a serious man, my wife was a banker, when we got tired of house help, I do most of the house work to assist my wife because she leaves for work early and come late, we set up a business which my wife fund 70% with her salary. July this year, the bank lay them of, we expanded the business, she's stay in the shop while I do the supply, we are happy ever after, we don't even need house help anymore because of their attitudes, we gist together and do house chores like we are playing. Nothing is too difficult when we understand each other. I don't know why some men act authoritatively .

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by toprealman: 3:54am On Nov 22, 2019
UnbiasTruth:
I am sorry this is rather too long but please I need to pour out my mind because I need your mature advice. I have been going through a lot of trauma since my husband stopped working and it is really getting to me because my blood pressure is high.

I love my husband and despite what is happening now, I still love him. I just need advice on how to manage the situation right now.

My husband is a hard-working, loving, caring and gentle man; he showed me true love from the first day I met him. He was very dedicated to his job and he received commendations from his boss and colleagues at work but something just happened that led to his resignation.

A kind of conspiracy against him. He was advised by one of his superiors at work to resign. Now it’s been more than a year that he is out of job. All attempts to get him back into the labour force had been futile because he keeps saying he does not want to settle for less.

He was earning six figure salary while at his former place of work and he has a side business which he still manages till now but the profit is close to nothing and it is not even constant.

Now, the issue I have with him is that my husband gets angry at almost everything. He nags and drinks (not with friends because he is an introvert) excessively, so he is always at home. He keeps on complaining about our house helps even when I investigate and realize that most of his complaints are flimsy. We have changed house helps in this year up to 4 times.

So, in August this year, I decided not to get any maid again since we could not find one whose domestic care service would satisfy my husband.

Mind you, I have been the one practically footing the bill after two months that my husband lost his job because we made a huge investment in acquiring some property shortly before he lost his job. So, I pay house rent, school fees, feed the whole family (we have 3 lovely children) from my salary.

My nature of work rarely gives me time so I can’t afford to take care of the children and do much of the house chores. I explained to my husband to assist since he is always at home but he keeps saying if he had not lost his job, I wouldn’t have asked him to do basic house chores.

I know he was raised with silver spoon so he rarely knows how to do most domestic work. I had been the one doing this before we started having house helps and my job at office got more engaging.

My pastor recently advised that I should consider getting a professional cleaner who will only do some routine cleaning and leave immediately because my husband may not be comfortable with a stranger in the house.

Two days ago, I came across a thread https://www.nairaland.com/5426688/what-cost-getting-regular-home here on Nairaland while searching for a good cleaning service here in Lagos and I decided to pay for the service of a male cleaner.

After discussing with my husband, he shunned the idea and still insists I do it myself. So, he asked me to demand a refund. I need someone to help me do some basic cleaning at home since I can afford to pay for the service, but my husband does not want to accept any stranger in our home.

I have asked my pastor and my mother-in-law to talk to him also but he is still keeping deaf hear.

Is there anyone with a better suggestion before I get fed up?

Ego issue here. You seem like a rare breed...... kudos girl!
It is only a job that can salvage the situation. Hope he sees the need to move on with a new job even if it means starting off with a salary cut.
Try and be as happy as you can.....it's a matter of choice you see. Continue loving him regardless.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by NiCurious: 4:01am On Nov 22, 2019
To show some understanding toward your husband, he is probably depressed about losing his job and his breadwinner status, and is not adjusting well. Counselling from his family or pastor, etc., is in order. He is suffering from the effects of misplaced pride.

Agreed, it is not acceptable that he is adding more work to your day, without doing anything useful to help solve the problem. I would tell him that if he puts you in charge of keeping the house clean, you will make your own housekeeping decisions as to how to accomplish that. If you see fit to hire or fire help, YOU are in charge of that, as you are paying for it. Did he meddle with the housekeeping before? I think not. He should not do so now, unless he is prepared to do the work, himself. (Also, it is never a bad thing to teach the children to pick up after themselves. They need to be self-responsible before they are adults.)

Also, he needs something useful to do, for his own self-esteem. Instead of sitting around the house picking flaws and being useless, he can do some useful activity outside of the home--even if that is helping someone, unpaid, to do something that they cannot manage by themselves--to have something to feel good about, making a positive difference, and be thanked for his effort. Sometimes, the cure for losing something is to give yet more, thus taking control of the process of giving away. Let him feel generous with his time, as he has it in abundance to give. It will be tricky getting him to see that--it might sound better coming from the pastor, than from you, so enlist the his help in this. The pastor will likely know who needs help, too.

[modified to better explain]

1 Like

Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by vincentjk(m): 4:04am On Nov 22, 2019
He's displaying his alpha male but at the same time kinda frustrated for loosing his job

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by donifez(m): 4:18am On Nov 22, 2019
bukatyne:

Your husband has lost what he hung his self-esteem on which is his ability to earn.

Like you said, he was born with a silver spoon so he is used to a lifestyle and feels like a failure. That also reflects in his 'I can't lower my standards' statement.

I however do not like his inconsiderate attitude. If he is not going to hold the fort, he should let you at least hire professional cleaning services.

Since you say he loves and cares for you, engage him as a lover. Keep aside his mom and pastor.

Point out to him that you can't keep up with the chores and ask him to point out his reservations with the live in/professional help so you can work around his concerns.

Also stop him for drinking. Remove all the alcoholic drinks from your home, constantly remind him of his achievements and encourage him that he can rise again. Be a little more tender with him, let your embraces provide warmth and hope.

Depending on the financial structure and resources, just send something to him regularly so he doesn't think of how to have an haircut because he is broke.

Also proactively assist in job hunting. Are his skills obsolete? Does he need updated certifications? Is his CV updated? Does he need to start from smaller jobs before growing?

Also be emotionally intelligent. When he agreed to something, it might not be from his 'church' mind.

This is just the advice I wanted to give. Your husband is like me so I can relate. We have a similar mindset you have to assist him in job hunting. Update his CV, let him learn some new things, supply internet for him to do some courses online. Be passionate and use more of facial expressions than words when he objects to this. Sometimes drop hints of what he bought for you when he was working, don't overdo this part. It will enable home to maybe want to do more and get a job again. The last job broke him, he was dedicated but was set-up.

For the chores. He does not want the House-help to know the state of things. He is also using them as a way to vent his anger. Pray earnestly and don't over-labour yourself. Engage in maybe that cleaning service, you will know when to broach the topic. The alcohol is a no-no. If he keeps up with it, he will drown more. The solace he seeks in it will make him not realize till things get late.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by bigiyaro(m): 4:27am On Nov 22, 2019
MamaFryo:
I need to arrest your husband right away. That guy needs to be locked in the cell for his head to be correct. Tell him to kukuma kill you na! undecided

Let me book space here to hear from other people...
this woman want to tactically turn her husband into a house boy because he lost his job and you are blabbing rubbish, am sure you are not married, am sure you will be very proud when your families and friends will come visiting and meet you sitting down while your husband is sweeping the house because you just came in from the office.
Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by GeneralPula: 4:34am On Nov 22, 2019
[s]
CHoccolaTE:
See another example of how women keep getting scammed with this marriage crap.

Men will never ever agree that they should be responsible for housework and childcare but ther selfish arrogant asses want women to be co-breadwinners and providers.

Op the lord is your strength. Ask yourself what he himself would do if you were the one sitting at home 24/7 not providing and not doing housework and then demanding that he should not employ house helps. Will he take it in patience and still show you love?
Or better still ask him.
Ask him if he enjoys seeing you get stressed and overworked because of his ego issues.

And the funny thing is that many men in marriages today are living like this because of the bad economy, they depend on their wives for financial support but will stubbornly refuse to help with house chores.
[/s]
Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by Nobody: 4:35am On Nov 22, 2019
UnbiasTruth:
I am sorry this is rather too long but please I need to pour out my mind because I need your mature advice. I have been going through a lot of trauma since my husband stopped working and it is really getting to me because my blood pressure is high.

I love my husband and despite what is happening now, I still love him. I just need advice on how to manage the situation right now.

My husband is a hard-working, loving, caring and gentle man; he showed me true love from the first day I met him. He was very dedicated to his job and he received commendations from his boss and colleagues at work but something just happened that led to his resignation.

A kind of conspiracy against him. He was advised by one of his superiors at work to resign. Now it’s been more than a year that he is out of job. All attempts to get him back into the labour force had been futile because he keeps saying he does not want to settle for less.

He was earning six figure salary while at his former place of work and he has a side business which he still manages till now but the profit is close to nothing and it is not even constant.

Now, the issue I have with him is that my husband gets angry at almost everything. He nags and drinks (not with friends because he is an introvert) excessively, so he is always at home. He keeps on complaining about our house helps even when I investigate and realize that most of his complaints are flimsy. We have changed house helps in this year up to 4 times.

So, in August this year, I decided not to get any maid again since we could not find one whose domestic care service would satisfy my husband.

Mind you, I have been the one practically footing the bill after two months that my husband lost his job because we made a huge investment in acquiring some property shortly before he lost his job. So, I pay house rent, school fees, feed the whole family (we have 3 lovely children) from my salary.

My nature of work rarely gives me time so I can’t afford to take care of the children and do much of the house chores. I explained to my husband to assist since he is always at home but he keeps saying if he had not lost his job, I wouldn’t have asked him to do basic house chores.

I know he was raised with silver spoon so he rarely knows how to do most domestic work. I had been the one doing this before we started having house helps and my job at office got more engaging.

My pastor recently advised that I should consider getting a professional cleaner who will only do some routine cleaning and leave immediately because my husband may not be comfortable with a stranger in the house.

Two days ago, I came across a thread https://www.nairaland.com/5426688/what-cost-getting-regular-home here on Nairaland while searching for a good cleaning service here in Lagos and I decided to pay for the service of a male cleaner.

After discussing with my husband, he shunned the idea and still insists I do it myself. So, he asked me to demand a refund. I need someone to help me do some basic cleaning at home since I can afford to pay for the service, but my husband does not want to accept any stranger in our home.

I have asked my pastor and my mother-in-law to talk to him also but he is still keeping deaf hear.

Simple, Pray to God. Imagine all its well, you're seeing the wrong thing while you lok at your husband. See him As you wish him to be and leave the rest for God would surely act. Try it and see the wonder.
If you want him to have a job with the 6 figure salary, see it and feel it. And it would come to pass, for there is nothing impossible unto God.
Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by goat22: 4:36am On Nov 22, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

Which edifying words agan??
My post was filled with edifying words angry

Chocolate why are they telling you to fill your post with edifying words again why?! angry
Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by femi4: 4:40am On Nov 22, 2019
UnbiasTruth:

His joblessness is affecting him both mentally and emotionally
Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by lebienconnu: 4:48am On Nov 22, 2019
" it is the wife that works. The husband sits at home"
I have heard neighbourhood gossipers say this several times in different places in this society. Although the guy's behaviour is typical of that of a man in turbu,ent times, the main reason why he detests strangers in the house might be to avoid further ridicule.

Continue to show him love because that is what he needs most now. See him as a sick person who requires affection and understanding. Turbulent times do not last forever. A time is coming when he will remember this time and apologise to you and even joke about it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by SmellingAnus(m): 4:48am On Nov 22, 2019
24kmagic:
I just feel he's kicking against strangers coming into your house because he doesn't want outsiders to find out that you're the one running the home. Because one way or the other, they will know and he'll lose his respect before the public, you know how 9ja people do reason.

As for not wanting to assist, he doesn't want to lose his dominance over you. Cos believe me once he starts helping, you'll unconsciously think that's his responsibility.

Honestly, all I see in this is a family man that is frustrated due to his inability to provide for his family. He will come around as soon as he gets a nice job.

But he's lucky to have you tho, 95 inside 100 women will not take that from their man.

They'll rub his joblessness on his face till he gets depressed, leading to suicide.

You're blessed!
Best comment...
Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by livebyday(m): 4:50am On Nov 22, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Leave her previous comment alone and answer her valid questions, but no, you had to be a schmuck by calling her something you can't even verify on a faceless forum, pathetic.

Not cool

I didn't know you speak this way undecided
Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by Waspy(m): 5:04am On Nov 22, 2019
LewsTherin:

Seeing as this thread has been well derailed by those bashing men and those bashing those bashing men, I'll modify my post.

Your husband has just lost the most important thing to any man - self worth. He is depressed, he is frustrated, he is lost. He may come out of it tomorrow, he may never recover. You can take the easy way out like many so-called feminists will say and kick his behind to the curb...

...or you can honour your vows of "for better or worse till death do us part" (I am assuming you said those words).

If you choose this route, my advice (which may not work by the way) is
1. Pray for him. Constantly. That he find his way back.
2. Keep the house going to the best of your ability. It is difficult, I know. But it is possible.
3.Talk to him like there is nothing different. Ask his opinion on anything and everything. Leas him into discussions that will make him say "if it was me, I will do such and such" or "the best option would have been to do this and that". Something that will help him begin to think again, to plan again. It may help him out of his hole.
4. Keep trying to get his mother/father, closest friend, pastor he trusts to talk to him. But do not under any circumstances involve any other people that it can be said "you went to spread my news round the world". And very definitely no one from your family.

I actually have first hand experience of this so I have an idea how he feels. God help you.
Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by Duggedised12(f): 5:06am On Nov 22, 2019
All i see here is a person who's self esteem has been hinged on his income power. This is why i sometimes shake my head here when i see boys write "just make money and you can get any woman you like " . What happens when that money goes away? their self worth flies out the window with it too because they neglected every other area of their human development to focus on "making money".They become bitter and frustrated cos their only tool for control has been transferred cos truly most of this men only see their money as a tool for control and never a tool for fulfilment and opportunities.

I think the OP's husband is in this category, the man had lost his tool of control to his wife now he has become vindictive and bitter cos his self worth tied to his money has left him ,his ego is greatly bruised and he will not be considerate.

Now for people who have a problem with the lady saying she feeds the house , lets be clear here that nature has always spelt out roles for each gender which is why i have always thought feminism is women shooting themselves in the foot,you cant help men offload their financial weight if they will not help women offload their biological weight. A working man goes to work comes home lifts his feet up ,eats and goes to bed, but a working woman goes to work, comes home takes care for the kids ,cooks ,cleans before she goes to bed.

Anyway let it not seem as if i have come to add my own bashing and not provide a solution so i will add my 1 kobo opinion, UnbiasTruth you cannot kill yourself, hire a cleaning company , see there is nothing you can do to change his attitude ,the only way is to get his self worth back which is his earning power. Except he gets a job ,he will not change, the more you try to make him change the more bitter and vindictive he will become so avoid it, do what you have to do for the sake of your health and sanity. Encourage him to look for a job or a business, be supportive of his search for a job ,if you see a vacancy recommend to him. That is the only way you can have peace cos right now he feels you are victimizing him because you now have his perceived tool( money) ,thread lightly i must warn ,lest you become labeled as a bad wife in his eyes as he feels you are trying to undermine his manliness when he said "if he didnt loose his job you wouldn't ask him to do chores". He is frustrated and will pass it to you if your dont protect yourself, dont allow yourself to be sucked into his victim mentality, do what you have to do and take care of your health cos apart from child birth this could also make you look older than your age . Nature didn't make women to be providers but caretakers which is why we have the womb and men don't. Therapy would have been good for him,but we are not big on that in this part of the world.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by ufotty2001: 5:07am On Nov 22, 2019
MamaFryo:

What is this one even saying biko? Is he not meant to be the bread winner of the home as the society takes it. So when the woman now starts acting as the bread winner is there not something wrong? That is not even the issue, if he were to be the one working and the wife is at home, won't he expect the wife to do the house work? Now that he is the one at home, why is he not doing the house cleaning?

Even you Name has said it all.. someone like u will fry you hunband before he arrive home
Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by daddytime(m): 5:14am On Nov 22, 2019
bekpo:

What she needs is advice, not adding salt to injury! Madam, ur husband loves u and it's his duty to protect his family. He didn't marry d house help but u, so understand this with him. There r several instances house helps destroyed homes: both males and females, they can runaway with ur kids or snatch ur hubby or gives wrong information that threatened d marriage. We had several house helps while I was growing up, but none of them dresses my dads room nor cook and serve his food, no, his wife does that. None of the ever clean nor entered my dads room. I later got to understand that one attempted to poison my dad.

Madam, don't created problems when there's none. Your husband has been taking care of u and d family before he lost his job, so do same to him pending when he get a job. Don't listen to friends, b a woman, I mean an African woman.

Obviously, ur hubby doesn't want u to quit ur job, but he want u to reciprocate, show him love, that's what he want. Don't b too bossy with ur hubby because u basically foot d bills now!

This is when he needs u and do not do anything stupid by disrespecting him. Show him love and care more than before. U said he doesn't know how to do house chores because of d circumstances of his birth, u know this fact, then why mount pressure on him, he will read meanings to it-"maybe because I have loose my job, I have become house help in my house". That should stop.

Very very funny.

After reading your comment, had to go re-read mine to see how salty it was to an injury.

Una go just siddon begin quote person unnecessary.

What would have happened if you dropped your comment without quoting me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' / Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) / Man Beaten For Peeping At Couple In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.