Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:50 PM

How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? (62749 Views)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / Pls Help. I Don't Satisfy My Husband / My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by Felicity001(m): 12:45am On Nov 22, 2019
Pussywar:

Oh, how much I enjoy insulting toxic men. Keep trying to act 'decent' or whatever, you can't hide your toxicity. Marriage is not a fucking boat that needs one captain. That's man can't say he doesn't want a house help when he doesn't do anything in the house. You're acting as though I'm trying to shame him for being jobless or something. You know how long my dad was jobless?? You know how long my mama was patient?? The difference is, he wasn't a prick like most of you are. He is in the house, his wife is going to work and doing every house chore and all you niggas gotta do here is try to defend the man. For drinking and being controlling and that shows how wicked and sick y'all really are. That shows how much you actually care about women. And you had the guts to say he decision is final? Women keep choosing y'all that's why shit keeps happening. And y'all can say whatever you want about my future, or my marriage or whatever...if I ever get married sef. But you know what? I'm not ever gonna be so desperate that I'll settle with someone who thinks like more than half of Nigerian men. Such pricks. Abegi.
Another feminist identify... Lol, see as she tie galey, wear bumpshort come put on fighting gloves untop another woman marriage matter ooo... She don even list all her family people join. Ha! Shall, it's well o
Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by genq(m): 12:46am On Nov 22, 2019
pheonixdld2:
Becareful....the way you are venting and replying, remember that the reason she posted this here is to get solution and not feed anger and contempt into which will make things worse. You might not care if the marriage ends, because after all you are the feminist and everything has to be a war between male & female. Calm the Bleep down a bit. OK.

Lol. My guy, these women can never get tired of gender wars on this forum - its their coping mechanism.
Your average NL feminist actually lives a lonely existence in the real world.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:47am On Nov 22, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

God knows that if I meet the husband I'll tell him too to mumu for his wife.

Until you one or both parties learn to overlook, there can't be a happy home.

And who has said that he should be allowed to go drunk and lazy? You insinuated that.

There are men who think like you. They advise people to get a concubine or seek divorce for any inconveniences they're experiencing from their wives.

TF you saying? She should overlook the fact that she needs maids to assist in the house or what? Do you have comprehension issues or you've forgotten what Op's complaint is about? Where was it mentioned for her to get a divorce? You lack points to make that's why you're spewing rubbish right? Go n sleep.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by DrNueLpureHoney: 12:48am On Nov 22, 2019
Felicity001:

Even an oyinbo man will never satisfy our black women. You know when I read OP predicament I was thinking its my wife talking reading the first 2 paragraph, but reading further I became relaxed.
See, the truth is no matter how much a man does for you women you guys will never be satisfy.

I lost my job, I'd over 72 junior workers reporting to me, my salary monthly was above 1/2AM. All of a sudden things fell apart.

Now, I bath our baby, drop him in school Mon -Fri, clean, mob, wash baby cloths even most times wash my wife's, go out for my rat race hustle, pick him up in the evenings, still foot the bills. Wifi is a banker who comes back tired late and goes to work most weekend. With all of these I still get complains how I can't provide sufficiently for the family.
Women!!! Who can satisfy you people

Thinking seriously of having another woman outside after all, I'm just 37 while madam is making my blood cold like a 70yrs old man. I can't fit kill myself for anybody o

Eeeheya.....having another woman outside your marriage ain't the best option bro... It's like adding salt to injury cos trust me.... One woman is like a 100kg (2bags of cement) on top one man head..

You can never satisfy them... Give them. Fish... Dem go talk say e get tail.

Give them goat head... Dem go talk say e get horn.

Smh
Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by LoudlyMouthed: 12:48am On Nov 22, 2019
Quote me anywhere: "Wen a paranoid, self-righteous lady suffering from bipolar disorders talks to/chats with you, you just need to begin listening, listening and start listening again"
Pussywar:

Got none.. Why would someone want to date a begging nigga? undecidedPfft. Pathetic
Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by Pussywar(f): 12:48am On Nov 22, 2019
Felicity001:

Another feminist identify... Lol, see as she tie galey, wear bumpshort come put on fighting gloves untop another woman marriage matter ooo... She don even list all her family people join. Ha! Shall, it's well o
Felicity zero zero dot dot dot, the pain you feel when you see feminists taking stands for women, like we should, can kill you. Why not be useful or something, instead of begging for a feminist's attention? Huh?

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by LoudlyMouthed: 12:49am On Nov 22, 2019
Quote me anywhere: "Wen a paranoid, self-righteous lady suffering from bipolar disorders talks to/chats with you, you just need to begin listening, listening and start listening again"
Pussywar:

Why would someone want to date a begging nigga? undecidedPfft. Pathetic
Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by neyop85(m): 12:50am On Nov 22, 2019
[quote author=LordKO post=84237834]He's suffering delusion of grandeur, which is a major hallmark of small-minded people (no apologies) - a typical egotist. A sane person shouldn't be forced to become conscientious - sane people do so consciously
Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by neyop85(m): 12:51am On Nov 22, 2019
LordKO:
He's suffering delusion of grandeur, which is a major hallmark of small-minded people (no apologies) - a typical egotist. A sane person shouldn't be forced to become conscientious - sane people do so consciously and voluntarily.

Quit the grammer and communicate.
Oyinbo... we have seen u.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by genq(m): 12:51am On Nov 22, 2019
executive12:

It's typical of Nigerian women, probably because of the Nigerian culture that heaps all the family responsibilities on the man.

touché!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by Felicity001(m): 12:51am On Nov 22, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:

Am quite sure that lady you quoted up there is yet to be married... Cos the way she talks Eeeeh... Na the husband-to-be I dey pity undecided
grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by Pussywar(f): 12:53am On Nov 22, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:

Lwkmd... Come off it young lady ..... Na married man you dey talk to....

My wife loves and respects me... So.... No shaking grin tongue
Ahhhh. No wonder. Na patriarchy princess dey by your side. E for even better if you were single. Sorry bro. Sorry for her too.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by DrNueLpureHoney: 12:54am On Nov 22, 2019
Felicity001:

Honesty, I almost forgot that those who haven't even had a successful relationship or marriage are always the first to blow up in matters like this. Reason I don't encourage putting up relationships matters especially marriage on SM, NL most especially because most people here are children

My brother... The matter seff tire me... The kinda advice wey em ladies here gave to her can make a statue weep..

Some ladies eeeh

1 Like

Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by Felicity001(m): 12:54am On Nov 22, 2019
Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by LoudlyMouthed: 1:01am On Nov 22, 2019
shocked Lo ba tan !!
Hu givs a damn 4kin shit about your smelling, dirty
Pussywar:

I leave you with this link:
https://www.nairaland.com/5542008/how-understand-satisfy-husband/6#84251626
Remember to invite me - LoudlyMouthed (if you marry "straight" persn) to your wedding party. grin
Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by sheunex: 1:03am On Nov 22, 2019
Hello OY.
This really is a pathetic situation, its a pity that men atimes tend to ignore the feelings of people close to them when dealing with there own issues. Most times this attitudes are not intentional.
From what you have said, u have really done well. Your husband's drive is at its low ebb, he is d kind of man dat derives his importance from the ability to provide and take charge, not being able to do this has affected his mannerism hence the nagging and all that. Notwithstanding that should not be an excuse to act the way he is doing.
1. First step is to take charge of ur home in the place of prayer, God honors d prayer of a faithful woman in desperate need of divine intervention.

2. Continually be of good character, love and respect him. Its not easy providing for the home but don't lose faith its going to be for a shortwhile.

3. Find a fatherly figure ur husband respects and request they speak to him about issues bothering on the housekeeping, I feel that should not be a thing of argument. If you handle point one, den this should slide.

4. Deliberately find a day and hangout with ur husband alone. Probably a beach walk... Let the hangout be filled with recreation os love sparks of d days of dating and courtship.. Then towards d tale end if u realise u have his attention, pour out ur heart to him in the most respectful manner.. Tell him how is his queen has been hurting and he doesn't seem to realise. Use choice of words that shows him is d boss.

Submission is not weakness, it is strength under control, it is a weapon of influence. This weapon will till the tide in ur favor. It is not in man's place to change any man (man meaning male and female) when a man is malfunctioning, take him to his maker who designed him... Am referring to the importance of point 1 mentioned above.

I pray your home finds peace and evergreen love.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by Enemyofpeace: 1:10am On Nov 22, 2019
Op i no wan talk because if i talk wetin dey my mind you go hate your husband. No be me go tell you sey your husband is arrogant and pompous. Do the little you can in the house, don't kill yourself all on the name of trying to satisfy any man that is not ready to assist in doing housechores. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by golddare: 1:14am On Nov 22, 2019
1. Your husband is angry with himself for resigning or losing his job.
2. Your husband feels he is losing his authority because he is not providing for his family.
3. Your husband is losing his mind.

Solutions
1. You need to find a way to give him the assurance that he is still in charge irrespective of his situation.
2. You need to be careful with how you talk and behave because he is very sensitive this period.
3. You can do the house chores when you come back from work. It's not compulsory you finished the chores in one day. If your children are matured enough, teach them some stuffs.
4. Pray together with your husband, have a family alter, pray together at night and morning.
5. Stop reporting your husband to people, you are complicating the matter. He will attribute anything anybody tell him to see finish and he will blame you.
6. Dont kill yourself, trust God, it's just a phase, this too shall pass.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by LoudlyMouthed: 1:14am On Nov 22, 2019
Pussywar:
My IQ cry
strange girlfriend i must love to hear, dis tym directly from your mouth cheesy https://www.nairaland.com/5542008/how-understand-satisfy-husband/10#84252487
Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by Pussywar(f): 1:17am On Nov 22, 2019
LoudlyMouthed:
strange girlfriend i must love to hear, dis tym directly from your mouth cheesy https://www.nairaland.com/5542008/how-understand-satisfy-husband/10#84252487

Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by obowunmi(m): 1:21am On Nov 22, 2019
Dump the man.
Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by makavelli80(m): 1:21am On Nov 22, 2019
genq:

You sha want every woman to end up as miserable as you. Period-licking feminist lesbiaan!
badoo grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by Felicity001(m): 1:23am On Nov 22, 2019
Pussywar:

Felicity zero zero dot dot dot, the pain you feel when you see feminists taking stands for women, like we should, can kill you. Why not be useful or something, instead of begging for a feminist's attention? Huh?
Madam I know it all... I greet u ooo
Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by LoudlyMouthed: 1:25am On Nov 22, 2019
strange girlfriend fighting the
Pussywar:
if this were your real face, your new guy would be foreverly glad to have you + your attitude

Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by makavelli80(m): 1:25am On Nov 22, 2019
No wonder single ladies everywhere cheesy
Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by Estellie: 1:26am On Nov 22, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
uzohrome:
Whatever your husband said is final. Stop inviting external bodies to your home. If you don’t work on weekends then do the laundry yourself. Then, keep encouraging him and keep praying too. Always make him to be happy. That’s my advice. Forget pastor self.
Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by Estellie: 1:31am On Nov 22, 2019
I nor see that Oga to quote.

Don't think of how to get a better job o. Be thinking of how to get another woman. grin undecided

The thread is funny though grin
Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by HIPROFILE(m): 1:34am On Nov 22, 2019
I pay house rent, school fees, feed the whole family (we have 3 lovely children) from my salary.

My nature of work rarely gives me time so I can’t afford to take care of the children and do much of the house chores. I explained to my husband to assist since he is always at home but he keeps saying if he had not lost his job, I wouldn’t have asked him to do basic house chores.

Chai women eeh honestly as a man no just get k- leg for your finances if you do my brother ur name na sory... all this talks and feeding of the WHOOOOLE family havent the man been doing all that? did he complain? and just because hes not meeting up financially as usual you have to tell the world you are the one now taking care of the family and would always rub it in his face but when he has the money flowing in it was honey this honey that....

Dont you know the reason he nags is cos things aint going the way he planned? all you have to do is to support him in any way u can to get back on track again but here you are telling the WHOOOOLE world you feed kids and pay fees... WOE UNTO MEN afterall
Re: How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? by Pussywar(f): 1:34am On Nov 22, 2019
LoudlyMouthed:
strange girlfriend fighting the if this were your real face, your new guy would be foreverly glad to have you + your attitude
All these complements will give the same result, rejection. tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

See The GUTS Of My Wife / The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened / Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.