Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,064 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

What Do Men Want? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do Men Want? (21384 Views)

Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? / Why Do Men Want To Eat Their Cake And Have It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Men Want? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
Sex, food, silence

In that order
Re: What Do Men Want? by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
Flattering.

Re: What Do Men Want? by cypher247: 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2019

Re: What Do Men Want? by hakunamatata00(m): 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
Kilo kan Niggar pelu gbo gbo trash yiii
Re: What Do Men Want? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2019
safarigirl:
When men say they want a strong, independent woman, what exactly do they mean?

A) I want a woman who makes her own money and is confident in her abilities?

B) I want a woman who won't ask me for money and is only as confident as I want her to be?

C) I want a woman who will feed me with her money AND be submissive

Will modify as it comes to me.
c looks like a nice option
Re: What Do Men Want? by ZooOga: 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
Loyalty and Thriftiness !

wink

Re: What Do Men Want? by HowDareU: 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
You see, men are special breed; carefully crafted, painstakingly endowed, perfectly designed and unselfishly placed above the others. Men want respect, men want their space unencroachable, men want committment, men want equal division of labor at home: we are tired of carrying all the 'kaya' at home, men want their ego massaged, men want fashionistas, men want a confidant as a woman, not a liability, men want total peace; dislike nagging women, men want women who can complement his legendary prowess in the battle field (bedroom) of lovematic-sexual bulala, men want intellectual inter-discussion by his women, men want independent women who make their dough without relying solely on him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Want? by boiz2men(m): 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2019
safarigirl:

B) I want a woman who won't ask me for money and is only as confident as I want her to be?

A fits in for me...

Liabilities are a headache.

Unfortunately most become cocky when they make their own money
Re: What Do Men Want? by Coldie(m): 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2019
If its your husband do plan B.

But if it's your Bf do nothing.

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Want? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2019
lilmax:
Men have always complained on how complex the female mind works

Words like this irritates me

Men do not care about what's on your mind, you're not complex

#Best comment ever!
Re: What Do Men Want? by Nehyooh(m): 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2019
Personally, I desire an UNDERSTANDING and SUBMISSIVE (Allowed to be corrected and heed to corrections) Lady.
Re: What Do Men Want? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2019
ambient:
Men have always complained on how complex the female mind works, a lot of meme have been created on how a woman saying 'go' actually means stop and the others.

I think some men have been putting a lot of effort in understanding us (women) and is now our turn to try and understand them a little.... Lol

In this thread a woman get to ask a question and the men get to answer or give their opinions on what they actually mean.

I will go first....

When a man keeps complaining to his wife or girlfriend about a friend or friends who is always leeching on him what does he really want the lady to do with the info?

A) just listen and do nothing?
B) try and get the so called friend off her husband or boy friend back?
C) none of the above?

Matured answers only, ladies if you have questions to ask the men folks this is the thread for it.

Nice. I will like her to justify my kindness but with a caution to save for the family for future needs.
Re: What Do Men Want? by Samuels90: 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2019
Men want to be Men! Peace.
Re: What Do Men Want? by franchasng: 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2019
ambient:
Men have always complained on how complex the female mind works, a lot of meme have been created on how a woman saying 'go' actually means stop and the others.

I think some men have been putting a lot of effort in understanding us (women) and is now our turn to try and understand them a little.... Lol

In this thread a woman get to ask a question and the men get to answer or give their opinions on what they actually mean.

I will go first....

When a man keeps complaining to his wife or girlfriend about a friend or friends who is always leeching on him what does he really want the lady to do with the info?

C) none of the above?

Matured answers only, ladies if you have questions to ask the men folks this is the thread for it.

Number 1 thing every man want is RESPECT!! Most ladies of today lack respect for men!!

Respect your man, and in fact any man who didn't humiliate himself before you through some stupid acts.

Men don't joke with ladies that respect them.

Men worship ladies who respect them. As a lady, have you ever walked into a strange guy and greeted him and observe how happy he is to do anything for you Most ladies of today will rather die than greet a man that isn't their father or rich uncle lol

So the complete list of what men want from women goes like this:

1.) Respect; respect men and they will worship you and do anything you demand from them happily

2.) Loyalty; every man wants a lady that is loyal to him no matter his financial, economic, etc status. A loyal woman will never cheat on her man

3.) Support; men want support from their women even though they may not loud it due to ego.

Even if your man is Aliko Dangote, try and be making some supportive contributions to you guys' daily activities, even if its from the money you saved from the stipends he gave u, he will appreciate it a lot; only a foolish man won't.

If you guys are planning wedding for instance, no matter how much he has or how rich you think he is, try and support him in your own little way, you can at least use your little savings to pay for the makeup artiste, bridesmaid outfit without asking him, believe me, even if he may say no baby don't do it, he will definitely appreciate it and rate you higher.

4.) Men want an obedient and humble lady who doesn't argue everything they say; sometimes pretend like you don't know and just listen to him with joy, he would cherish you just for listening to his stories with passion lol.

Stop arguing everything your man says like you know it all, it is a complete turnoff for most men (black, white or Asian men).

Obedient ladies are wonderful ladies, they take corrections joyfully and make adjustment where necessary but stubborn ladies are a turnoff to men no matter how pretty they are, once a man is done dicking a stubborn lady, he won't even wanna stay close to her or discuss with her or play with her, his business with her will always end at the bedroom.

In the situation abi scenario you gave, all he needs from you is listen and show some emotion to show you feel his pain and frustration. Don't go fighting the said friend or person, just listen with emotion and if you can, tell him to take it easy, that all will be well with time, that's all.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do Men Want? by tfash96(m): 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
And 1 idiot said we want Sex, Food & Weed grin grin

Like seriously I must leave this country

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Want? by Pussywar(f): 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
Nackzy:
Humble women, submissive woman, peace of mind
Be ready to be submissive too oga submission

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Want? by kunleweb: 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
franchasng:
Number 1 thing every man want is RESPECT!! Most ladies of today lack respect for men!!

Respect your man or even men who didn't humiliate themselves before you through some stupid acts.

Men don't joke with ladies that respect them.

Men worship ladies who respect them. Gave you ever greeted a strange guy and watch how happy he is to do anything for you Most ladies of today will rather die than greet a man that isn't their father or rich uncle lol

So the complete list of what men want from women goes like this:

1.) Respect
2.) Loyalty; every man wants a lady that is loyal to him no matter his financial, economic, etc status
3.) Support; men want support even though they may not loud it due to ego.

Even if your man is Aliko Dangote, try and be making some supportive contributions to you guys daily activities, even if its from the money you saved from the moneys he gave u, he will appreciate it.

If you guys are planning wedding, no matter how much he has, try and support, you can at least use your little savings to pay for the makeup, bridesmaid outfit without asking him, believe me, even if he may say no baby don't do it, he will appreciate it.

4.) Men want obedient and humble lady who doesn't argue everything they say; sometimes pretend like you don't know and just listen to him with joy, he would cherish you.

Not arguing everything he says like you know it all, it is a complete turnoff for most men.

In the situation you gave, all he needs from you is listen and show some emotion to show you feel his pain and frustration. Don't go fighting the said friend or person, just listen with emotion and if you can tell him to take it easy, that all will be well with time.

I duff my hat. You dey talk. Your mouth go dey as deadly as your fingers. Spot on

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Want? by ednut1(m): 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
They dont know fa
Re: What Do Men Want? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
Me personally,all i want from my woman is nothing but just her loyalty...one thing i can't tolerate is to have a cheat as my woman...
Re: What Do Men Want? by koolaid87: 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
What men want is a nagging free, peaceful home, good food and good sex.

Leeching is not part of my worries

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Want? by Starboyyy: 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
ambient:

I will go first....

C) none of the above?

They want the women to know they won't cheat on them in case any accusation comes up

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Want? by scantee(m): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2019
ambient:

C) none of the above?

They actually not telling you that for you to fight the lady, instead all they want is for you to value them knowing fully well there are lots of ladies out there who is dieing to have them, but they choose to be with out out of love.

So all the want is for you to appreciate them more.

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Want? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2019
We just want to make sextapes. cheesy
Re: What Do Men Want? by Unghost: 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
yansh
Re: What Do Men Want? by koolaid87: 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
[quote author=Sonnobax15 post=84247573]Me personally,all i want from my woman is nothing but just her loyalty...one thing i can't tolerate is to have a cheat as my

I hope you're not into cheating too cos what you give is what you get
Re: What Do Men Want? by abdullkabar(m): 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
A)Just listen and do nothing

Husband and wife do gist about some unimportant things, which this is part of em
He is just letting you know one of the problems he is facing cuz a problem shared is half solved
An you are is significant other(which is more appealing). You can say its one of the ways to keep the talking between both of you healthy, not every talk has to really make sense or require you make a significant action but you can also think of a way you can help the matter or just advice him cuz if you keep silent baba fit think you no dey interested
If he is serious about it, you too take it serious
Nobi matter jare

I think I have forgotten the question self

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Want? by Pussywar(f): 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2019
safarigirl:

For most Nigerian men its probably B and C. The clownry.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Men Want? by israelmao(m): 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
No matter beautiful a woman is, if she lacks respect man can never be at home with such woman.
Re: What Do Men Want? by tunatrezy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
Food and Peace of Mind

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Want? by TheVictorious(m): 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
WHY IS IT THAT PEOPLE DON'T LIKE READING IT'S JUST TERRIBLE!

2 Likes

Re: What Do Men Want? by XDaBOSS(m): 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2019
Men tastes/wants differ...so u can generalise men want from their women. if feel it's best a lady try to know what her man wants rather than getting a generalised observation of what men want.
Re: What Do Men Want? by Equity15(m): 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2019
I'm coming..I dony understand, what should I reply to? what men want or the question in which you gave options?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter / Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) / Early Marriage Versus Late Marriage Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.