Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

What Do Men Want? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do Men Want? (21265 Views)

Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks / Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Men Want? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
safarigirl:
When men say they want a strong, independent woman, what exactly do they mean?

A) I want a woman who makes her own money and is confident in her abilities?

B) I want a woman who won't ask me for money and is only as confident as I want her to be?

C) I want a woman who will feed me with her money AND be submissive
Will modify as it comes to me.

it means a woman who could take care of business, if you (for example) have an accident and in a coma for the next 6 months. someone that you could wake up from that coma, and everything will be as if you never had that accident.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Men Want? by Jesuspikin8: 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
ambient:
Men have always complained on how complex the female mind works, a lot of meme have been created on how a woman saying 'go' actually means stop and the others.

I think some men have been putting a lot of effort in understanding us (women) and is now our turn to try and understand them a little.... Lol

In this thread a woman get to ask a question and the men get to answer or give their opinions on what they actually mean.

I will go first....

When a man keeps complaining to his wife or girlfriend about a friend or friends who is always leeching on him what does he really want the lady to do with the info?

A) just listen and do nothing?
B) try and get the so called friend off her husband or boy friend back?
C) none of the above?

Matured answers only, ladies if you have questions to ask the men folks this is the thread for it.

LOYALTY.
Re: What Do Men Want? by Jesuspikin8: 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
safarigirl:

B) I want a woman who won't ask me for money and is only as confident as I want her to be?

Means he wants a girl that has a life.

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Want? by DaddyMorenike: 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
Bobby with enough milk.
Re: What Do Men Want? by blaque7: 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
puna..

kpomo

tuto!!!
Re: What Do Men Want? by bukatyne(f): 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
GeneralShepherd:
Questions like this pisses me off. Every goddamn man is different and we want differe t things.

You should be asking your MAN what he wants! Not us

smiley
Re: What Do Men Want? by Nnemuka(f): 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
Men are the most confused people on earth, if you doubt wait till he tries to settle down/get married grin

Las las he will make mistakes, settle for less and starts regretting his actions. At the end of the day, he starts cheating and moving from bed to bed

Truly they don't know what they want

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Want? by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
GeneralShepherd:
Questions like this pisses me off. Every goddamn man is different and we want differe t things.

Confirm cool
Re: What Do Men Want? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
Gosh!!! Pls read b4 commenting
Everyday, my husband sits and complains that everyone is leeching and sucking him dry... Friends asking him for money and all, family. I get so incensed... What's really on my mind is 'Nigger better save your money for me and our kids, I've got no 'friends' leeching my own money.' The most painful part is these friends don't wanna be helped to get jobs, they just want you to be paying their bills..
But I just try to encourage him to be wise and know when to say no

I'm so mad

All these stupid expenditure actually rubs off on when I ask him for something...
It's gonna stop
Trust me

Pls guys, when next he asks me what to do about these people what do I say??

Only mature guys should give answers

3 Likes

Re: What Do Men Want? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
Nnemuka:
Men are the most confused people on earth, if you doubt wait till he tries to settle down/get married grin

Las las he will make mistakes, settle for less and starts regretting his actions. At the end of the day, he starts cheating and moving from bed to bed

many do make mistakes but let us not be hypocrites here.... many are making mistakes because many women out there pretend to be who they are NOT, in order to entice the dude... and reveal their true self/nature after marriage (aka when its too late)
Re: What Do Men Want? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
Zizza:
Everyday, my husband sits and complains that everyone is leeching and sucking him dry... Friends asking him for money and all, family. I get so incensed... What's really on my mind is 'Nigger better save your money for me and our kids, I've got no 'friends' leeching my own money.' The most painful part is these friends don't wanna be helped to get jobs, they just want you to be paying their bills..

I'm so mad

All these stupid expenditure actually rubs off on when I ask him for something...
It's gonna stop
Trust me

are you really mad because he is helping others or because he has no more money when you finally ask him for some?

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Want? by novexme(m): 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
@ambient to answer your question, we want you to take action but subtle and decisive. Not harsh but straight to the point. The end goal is to get the person to back off, as e go affect the woman if that person no back off.

The other question, "what men want"?

This is diverse and dependent on each man

But majorly " I stand to be corrected"

Peace of mind
A happy home
Good food
Continuous love and affection
Caring
Attention " we also need it"
The bedmatics section a very good one when required anytime
Support "both in words and physical"
Submission "key"
Taking care of the home
No talkativeness
Once in a while amebo

To every man the list can be altered, but this are the key.
Re: What Do Men Want? by misterkay(m): 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
A fat ass, big boobs and a very small brain.
Re: What Do Men Want? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

are you really mad because he is helping others or because he has no more money when you finally ask him for some?

I have no problem with him helping a friend in need but not to the extent of paying their house bills, paying for every goddamn thing...nobody paid my bills even when I was in the university, I had to work my ass off

When we were dating I said teach them to fish; they'll appreciate you more...

But some aren't interested

One said he's unemployable because he's 40

2 Likes

Re: What Do Men Want? by EASY112: 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
Cuddling, honesty and above all sex machine (lol)
Re: What Do Men Want? by canalily(m): 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
this.is.hate.threadsad
Re: What Do Men Want? by Nnemuka(f): 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

many do make mistakes but let us not be hypocrites here.... many are making mistakes because many women out there pretend to be who they are NOT, in order to entice the dude... and reveal their true self/nature after marriage (aka when its too late)
Women are the only pretenders okwaya?
odinma

2 Likes

Re: What Do Men Want? by benzzyno(m): 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2019
ambient:
Men have always complained on how complex the female mind works, a lot of meme have been created on how a woman saying 'go' actually means stop and the others.

I think some men have been putting a lot of effort in understanding us (women) and is now our turn to try and understand them a little.... Lol

In this thread a woman get to ask a question and the men get to answer or give their opinions on what they actually mean.

I will go first....

[b][/b]When a man keeps complaining to his wife or girlfriend about a friend or friends who is always leeching on him what does he really want the lady to do with the info?

A) just listen and do nothing?
B) try and get the so called friend off her husband or boy friend back?
C) none of the above?

Matured answers only, ladies if you have questions to ask the men folks this is the thread for it.

most men that does this do it just to show off.. There do not expect the wife/gf to do anything.. Its petty show off.. All men can talk leeches off.
Re: What Do Men Want? by igboamakaaa: 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
I'm here wondering why most people in the first and second page are saying all men want is sex from their partners.

Really? A man can get sex anywhere for even as cheap as N500 in some places.

A humble woman who actually can use the brain that God gave her is the pride of every man. She doesn't nag, doest bitch around, she is the life support of her husband and the pride of her children. she knows how to manage a home and make life worth living.

Beauty, sexual prowess, physical endowment et al would fade away, but the wisdom & virteousness of a good woman never fades away it is passed on to her children and enables her husband to become a better man, she forms a happy family. A happy family is a blessing to it's community, a group of happy communities makes a happy state/ province. A group of happy states makes a blessed country that is desired by all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Want? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
ambient:

When a man keeps complaining to his wife or girlfriend about a friend or friends who is always leeching on him what does he really want the lady to do with the info?

A) just listen and do nothing

He’s just sharing his life with you. No action required, he already knows his friend is a leech so don’t comment on his friend either. Be glad he is sharing his life and innermost thoughts with you and just give him a rub on the back.
Re: What Do Men Want? by baratech: 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
GeneralShepherd:

Gbam
Re: What Do Men Want? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
Zizza:
I have no problem with him helping a friend in need but not to the extent of paying their house bills, paying for every goddamn thing...nobody paid my bills even when I was in the university, I had to work my ass off

friendship is very important. some friends could ask for the flimsiest excuses ever, and a man would help regardless... simply because of their background (aka where we are coming from).... but, we all have to understand that some people out there are indeed in need of a helping hand....its when they come asking every month (without doing anything about the issue) that it becomes a problem.

When we were dating I said teach them to fish; they'll appreciate you more... But some aren't interested

some may already have jobs and biz that are going through a rough patch.... the main issue is: does the help he gives makes you lack in any way?

One said he's unemployable because he's 40

in today's job market, a 40yr old person with no experience whatsoever would have a tough time, compared to all the young energetic fresh 20yr olds you can get out there. unless you have a heavy experience baggage, why would anyone employ a 40yr old with no experience over a 20yr old?.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Men Want? by Mart1994(m): 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
Nnemuka:

Kip kwayet, na una wey know wetin una want abi?
Re: What Do Men Want? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
Nnemuka:

Women are the only pretenders okwaya?
odinma

lol, funny how you chose to focus on only what you wanted to hear... i did write: many (aka men) do make mistakes.

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Want? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
Zizza:

I'm so mad

It's gonna stop
Trust me

Pls guys, when next he asks me what to do about these people what do I say??

Only mature guys should give answers

Never try and get between a man and his friends, it will backfire on you trust me. They were there before you and they will be there after. Manage the situation with sense, every marriage has baggage.
Re: What Do Men Want? by Tellemall: 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
safarigirl:

Usually C.

D) I want a strong woman who I will break into submission, she will feed the family and I, give birth, clean everything and I will taste her food to see the quality, and evaluate her worth as a woman. A woman is to do everything for me. My job is insemination. She will help me grow my dreams, I don't have time for hers. I'm the man. I get everything. I cannot be loyal to her, either. She needs to pray for me and satisfy me in every way, otherwise, you know that I am a child and cannot control my wanton desires. Did I forget that she must be subject to my family, you know I don't play with my family. In return, she can have my surname.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Want? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
isthatso:

Never try and get between a man and his friends, it will backfire on you trust me. They were there before you and they will be there after. Manage the situation with sense, every marriage has baggage.

undecided
I know exactly what to do
And they won't be there after me
I'll outlive them
OK??

2 Likes

Re: What Do Men Want? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
franchasng:
Number 1 thing every man want is RESPECT!! Most ladies of today lack respect for men!!

Respect your man or even men who didn't humiliate themselves before you through some stupid acts.

Men don't joke with ladies that respect them.

Men worship ladies who respect them. Gave you ever greeted a strange guy and watch how happy he is to do anything for you Most ladies of today will rather die than greet a man that isn't their father or rich uncle lol

So the complete list of what men want from women goes like this:

1.) Respect
2.) Loyalty; every man wants a lady that is loyal to him no matter his financial, economic, etc status
3.) Support; men want support even though they may not loud it due to ego.

Even if your man is Aliko Dangote, try and be making some supportive contributions to you guys daily activities, even if its from the money you saved from the moneys he gave u, he will appreciate it.

If you guys are planning wedding, no matter how much he has, try and support, you can at least use your little savings to pay for the makeup, bridesmaid outfit without asking him, believe me, even if he may say no baby don't do it, he will appreciate it.

4.) Men want obedient and humble lady who doesn't argue everything they say; sometimes pretend like you don't know and just listen to him with joy, he would cherish you.

Not arguing everything he says like you know it all, it is a complete turnoff for most men.

Obedient ladies are wonderful ladies, they take corrections joyfully and make adjustment where necessary but stubborn ladies are a turnoff to men no matter how pretty they are, once a man is done dicking a stubborn lady, he won't even wanna stay close to her or discuss with her or play, his business with her ends at the bedroom.

In the situation you gave, all he needs from you is listen and show some emotion to show you feel his pain and frustration. Don't go fighting the said friend or person, just listen with emotion and if you can tell him to take it easy, that all will be well with time.
God bless you .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Want? by Odunharry(m): 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2019
Peace of mind

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Want? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
Zizza:

undecided
I know exactly what uto do
And they won't be there after me
I'll outlive them
OK??

Well that’s true........ most husbands die before their wives. But so long as he is alive, they ain’t going nowhere. And if they don’t like you your marriage is in trouble. So if you are smart and want peace in your marriage, I will take one for the team and manage the situation. If you married a smart man he will cut off the aid at some point. If you didn’t marry a smart man, that’s your fault not his or his friends.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sister Wants Traditional Marriage In The City: Is It Normal? / Divorce Settlement And Child-Support Be Introduced In Nigeria? / I'm Confused: My Wife's Pressuring Us To Relocate To Another Apartment!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.