Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player (59569 Views)

John Fashanu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / John Fashanu Congratulates George Weah, Liberian President-Elect / Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by foreshore(m): 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2019
Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by Jaqenhghar: 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
So tell me why Tammy Abrahams will not play for them?
In your shithole which pension is in place for past players

2 Likes

Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by bluke(m): 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
voltron14:
I don't believe this fable.

Is Fashanu telling me that Paul Gascoigne who is impoverished receives 11k pounds monthly?

gaza had health issues.
Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by Kayharry(m): 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
meobizy:
I don’t believe this. If it was true some soccer players won’t end up broke.
you better believe check the professional footballers pension scheme. Ex player from 70s to 80s get lower amount of pension but modern players get more.

3 Likes

Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by slowice(m): 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
Nigeria is designed to fail from the onset.....this is what we should fight for, to redesigned and correct the errors of the wrong design so we can achieve our aspirations as a nation
Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by wallezee: 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/i-still-earn-n5m-monthly-as-ex-england-player-fashanu.html
Only Nigerians will be moved by that amount, why didn’t you state it in Pounds? guess he’s just trying to play with the minds of some Nigerians. 11k pounds monthly for his status. � Mtchewwwwwww
Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by Pacesetter123(m): 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
So wetin im de do for Abuja?I think say im from England?Make im go bak to England.

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by voltron14: 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
bluke:

gaza had health issues.

I insist Gaza doesn't earn 10k pounds monthly.

Healthcare is free in UK yet he's dead broke.

5 Likes

Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by stagger: 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
Upton:

Why would he want to lie? Can any ex super eagles star who had one or two appearances and doesn't have a business to his name afford a house in Abuja? That alone should tell you that ex English stars are better taken care of. Maybe he exaggerated when he said 5m monthly, but the message is that England care for their ex players while we don't and that's true.

12,000 pounds a month by footballer's or coaches standards is a regular low wage in sports circles. Go figure.

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by stagger: 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2019
voltron14:

I insist Gaza doesn't earn 10k pounds monthly.

Healthcare is free in UK yet he's dead broke.

Gaza has a drinking and gambling problem. Did Charles Barkley of the NBA no admit to having gambled off $10m in one year?

5 Likes

Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by TheExecutioner: 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2019
5 million naira will not be sufficient to pay property taxes in a place like Abuja. After evaluating your property in hundreds of millions or even one billion naira, your tax bill will be anywhere between 50 to 80 million per annum

otunbablacq:
You earn 5m per month and u wan die for estate resident association president here in Abuja. Your garden is always under lock by enforcement agencies for tax default or ground rent.
Oga stop the noise and hustle so your garden can come back to live. Imagine your oppressor seeing this, they wont leave you until you pay your debt seun
Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by henrixx(m): 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
daddytime:
Can you imagine?

No wonder Fashanu prefer to stay Niger dey ball because of exchange rate.

No be everything wey comot from the guy mouth I dey take sha...

I sabi am wella
leave am na. When his brother came out as gay. He condemned him. When he died he denied the brother was gay

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by wink2015(m): 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
A former England striker of Nigerian descent, John Fashanu has revealed that he still receives N5m monthly as pension from the English Football Association. The former Wimbledon striker who made this known on Tuesday in Abuja was explaining why it is becoming increasingly difficult to convince players with Nigerian roots to dump their adopted countries.

Saying Nigeria must put in place attractive welfare packages for all former players of the national team, Fashanu expressed support for players like Tammy Abraham and Fikayo Tomori who have decided to play for England and not Nigeria, their country of origin.

“Till today, I still get my benefits, my pensions. I get N5m monthly as pensions for being an ex-footballer in England and I am now in my 50s.

“Tammy knows why he hasn’t played for the Super Eagles and it’s because there is more financial benefits playing for England, there is more glory and less wahala.

“Why do we ask the boy to play for Nigeria and torture him? We need to step up. Tammy is a massive miss for Nigeria. Nobody went to London to talk to him and explain to him the benefits of playing for his motherland.

“And when you hear what happened to Kanu Nwankwo, Jay Jay Okocha, did anybody come out to defend him over his tax bills, did anybody come out to defend Kanu when he had issues with his hotel,” he asked.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/i-still-earn-n5m-monthly-as-ex-england-player-fashanu.html

"FASH THE BASH"

His gay brother Justin Fashanu committed suicide in the United Kingdom some years back.

Fash is still brazing strong !

Fash said he still get N5 million for playing for england.

In Nigeria, we can not even pay foreign and local coach let alone a player.

Nigeria is still far far behind reality in the world.

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by bizhop01: 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2019
I have never seen this kind of truth talk in nairaland before.

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by SniperSmurf(m): 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
angelEmade:
word! we live in a shit hole no doubt abt that

People like you are garbage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by makeherscream(m): 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
On A normal level

I thought as mush no wonder Abraham and other don't want to represent their country
Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by Cvesta(m): 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
Addme:
You sabi this man wella bros.
I take his words with a pinch of salt. He sabi lie...

I know his estate. Never knew he was majorly a facade

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by bizhop01: 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2019
meobizy:
Oga how many england explayers end up broke,
asking of nigeria player i know them plenty.
Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by farem: 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2019
daddytime:
Can you imagine?

No wonder Fashanu prefer to stay Niger dey ball because of exchange rate.

No be everything wey comot from the guy mouth I dey take sha...

I sabi am wella

You can't even believe you wrote the above!

How do you think is hard to disprove these statements?
Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
[quote author=ikorodureporta post=84255712][/quote] The man i telling lies, Clearly.
Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kanade21:

The players who end up broke are

1.Players with drug and alcohol issues like Gazza and Kenny Sansom

2.Players who make bad investment choices...like one ex england player who lost a lot of money thanks to some wuruwuru investment (name escapes me)

And people like eboue who married bad wife

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by Lastanza: 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2019
wallezee:
Only Nigerians will be moved by that amount, why didn’t you state it in Pounds? guess he’s just trying to play with the minds of some Nigerians. 11k pounds monthly for his status. � Mtchewwwwwww
See this man. Which status? The way some of u guys dey hype sef. 11k pounds is a big money anywhere in the world.
Just imagine 11k pounds for every ex-player. Do u know the amount they will be budgeting for pensions alone? They are paying their current active players 1thousand pounds per game and u ar saying that 11k is nothing.

4 Likes

Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by Chibabe1(f): 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2019
Retirement plan is very key.

3 plots of land for 530k available for sale.

Price includes legal titled documents.

Land is FREE from any Govt. acquisition.

Contact me for more details
Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by ogbonnachrys: 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
just look at
Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by ogelekpomgam(m): 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2019
For your mathematics/further mathematics tutorial online in preparation for JAMB, contact me. 08034282043.It will be thorough.
Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
marvin906:

try not to be stupid..
you want nff to declare bankruptcy...

well what do I expect from a shit that stays in a shit hole

Do you know that FIFA pays preparation and tournament bonuses, flight fares and hotel for players and international team's coaches when they go for FIFA tournaments?

Yet! NFA still collects money from the FG for same purpose (into private accounts).

2 Likes

Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
bluke:

gaza had health issues.

...and other issues, family, lifestyle etc
Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by Olumeme: 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2019
otunbablacq:
You earn 5m per month and u wan die for estate resident association president here in Abuja. Your garden is always under lock by enforcement agencies for tax default or ground rent.
Oga stop the noise and hustle so your garden can come back to live. Imagine your oppressor seeing this, they wont leave you until you pay your debt seun

See mumu, better face your boring life

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by Jaqenhghar: 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hedonini:

Don't mind the bloody liar. This Fashanu of a man has serious mental or is it psychological issues. If we open him yansh for all the kobo kobo scheming wey he dey run for Abuja, e go be like say we wicked.

N5m a month indeed.

He said N5m not £5M. Even in your poverty ravaged shithole N5m cant get you what you enjoy in the UK
Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by Euegene100001: 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
Which soccer player aside from Africans ended up been broke?
meobizy:
Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by WildChild00(m): 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2019
bluke:

gaza had health issues.

He is a drunked....

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by damtan(m): 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
Can I still change my career with my age and marital status undecided undecided

WANNA MAKE EXTRA CASH?? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okocha Jokes Over Messi’s £1million Weekly Pay / Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi / Rafael Nadal's 80-foot Luxury Superyacht In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.