Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player (59566 Views)

John Fashanu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / John Fashanu Congratulates George Weah, Liberian President-Elect / Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by pashiano: 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2019
meobizy:
I don’t believe this. If it was true some soccer players won’t end up broke.
oh really? . when they squandered the huge sums they make over thege years. nah small 5m dey won't finish.. reason am bro
Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by Ruicosta10(m): 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2019
Don't mind the lying Arrow.....
otunbablacq:
You earn 5m per month and u wan die for estate resident association president here in Abuja. Your garden is always under lock by enforcement agencies for tax default or ground rent.
Oga stop the noise and hustle so your garden can come back to live. Imagine your oppressor seeing this, they wont leave you until you pay your debt seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by Ruicosta10(m): 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2019
Don't mind the lying Arrow...
otunbablacq:
You earn 5m per month and u wan die for estate resident association president here in Abuja. Your garden is always under lock by enforcement agencies for tax default or ground rent.
Oga stop the noise and hustle so your garden can come back to live. Imagine your oppressor seeing this, they wont leave you until you pay your debt seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by king1234: 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2019
without doing any research...I know he is lying.... the English FA will not pay that amount of pension no matter the amount of caps you played for the national team.

if he said the pension for English football league that is a different topic and Tammy will still get that pension if he plays in a league outside Nigeria....He is not being truthful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by saajus: 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2019
5m Naira is just 11k pounds. If you know debts that some ex-footballers/celebrities have to service a month, you will know that, 11k pounds is nothing to them. What is the monthly payment if someone buys a 3m pounds mansion on 30yr mortgage at 4% interest rate. It is approximately 14k pounds.14k on just house monthly payment. Some of them make such silly decisions when the money was flowing. Thank God for the new crops of sportsmen, they are wiser. Most of them are investing rightly and pay cash for anything they want to buy.
I'm not saying Fasanu is saying the truth but let's google "do PFA England pay ex-footballers pension"
meobizy:
I don’t believe this. If it was true some soccer players won’t end up broke.

2 Likes

Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by Icon79(m): 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
Word right out of my mouth!

Believe John Fashanu at your own perils. The man started yahoo yahoo before yahoo yahoo becomes a thing.

O pari

voltron14:
I don't believe this fable.

Is Fashanu telling me that Paul Gascoigne who is impoverished receives 11k pounds monthly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by hardbody: 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
KingSatan:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You really know this guy!

I have known him for years and we were very close until i advised myself and ended the friendship! The Guy Dey lie for Africa. If you doubt ask Abigail his Ex-Wife. IF she tell you story, you go run comot for road when you see FASH.

Very Soon We go hear say him don go one remote village to go discover grass-root talents. He go tell them say make them come Abuja for 1st trial and after then, he go promise them Europe Trial, the moment the IDIOTS pay him money, John Fash Go begin use convoy. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Them go apply for Visa, it will be DENIED AND THAT IS THE END! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abi make we talk about him Land Scams!

In a sane country, Fash suppose dey Jail dey roast. The guy na confirm THIEF

CHISOOS!!!!!

This JF don take his hand abi mouth cast himself.

Make una forgive am abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by Phred1717: 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
otunbablacq:
otunbablacq:
Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by Legendguru: 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hmmm
Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by iluvdonjazzy: 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2019
wallezee:
Only Nigerians will be moved by that amount, why didn’t you state it in Pounds? guess he’s just trying to play with the minds of some Nigerians. 11k pounds monthly for his status. � Mtchewwwwwww
Bros shey if Dem dey pay you 11k dollars you no go collect ni?
Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by fredylee: 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
Conversation will go like, Hello England pensioner, hello England hero, hello England pensioner...line goes dead. You have reached the voice mail of ... grin grin
Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by encryptjay(m): 7:23am On Nov 23, 2019
See has guys expose Fashanu here.
Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by badman007(m): 8:36am On Nov 23, 2019
voltron14:
I don't believe this fable.

Is Fashanu telling me that Paul Gascoigne who is impoverished receives 11k pounds monthly?

Paul Gascogne is balling in big box.. where did you get your impoverishment story from?

He is simply addicted to alcohol. He is living large

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by cenaman(m): 8:50am On Nov 23, 2019
otunbablacq:
Bros wetin be the name of that him garden?
Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by baratech: 10:25am On Nov 23, 2019
Truth
Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by Jaqenhghar: 11:55am On Nov 23, 2019
Hedonini:

Mr shithole, N5m is still about £12k. That's £144k a year You'll be a sensational simpleton to believe that the English FA pays that huge amount as 'pension' to anyone who ever made an appearance for the senior national team.
You are the sensational simpleton. Why dont you do a simple search before you start foaming at the mouth.
Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by otunbablacq: 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
Its at Suncity estate area
Jasen1:

Where is his garden located in abj
Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by otunbablacq: 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
Will check when i pass thru there in the evening
cenaman:
Bros wetin be the name of that him garden?
Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by Obdk: 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
Liar
Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by cenaman(m): 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
otunbablacq:

Will check when i pass thru there in the evening
Ok! where is it located in abj?
Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by otunbablacq: 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
Suncity, galadinmawa
cenaman:
Ok! where is it located in abj?
Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by angelEmade: 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2019
SniperSmurf:

People like you are garbage
including your momma and papa. get a life and stop attacking people anyhow... if you do again...I will insult your parents again. they birthed you...you this idiot
Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by angelEmade: 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
marvin906:

try not to be stupid.. you want nff to declare bankruptcy...
well what do I expect from a shit that stays in a shit hole
the same goes for your momma. she should have aborted your pregnancy.
Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by marvin906(m): 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
angelEmade:

the same goes for your momma. she should have aborted your pregnancy.

yawnnnnnnn..
am seriously not in the mood to follow..
one rabies infested dog to argue..
I agree now leave

Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by angelEmade: 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
marvin906:

yawnnnnnnn..
am seriously not in the mood to follow..
one rabies infested dog to argue..
I agree now leave
lol see I was in a very bad mood when I read your message. sorry for insulting your mum. one love dear...

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player by tosyne2much(m): 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
That's 11,000 Pounds per month

I will never believe this especially when it's coming from John Fashanu, a man with sugar-coated mouth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okocha Jokes Over Messi’s £1million Weekly Pay / Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi / Rafael Nadal's 80-foot Luxury Superyacht In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.