Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,263 members, 7,957,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) (68592 Views)

Native Doctor & His Pregnant Wife Killed By Cameroonian Soldiers (Graphic) / Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun / Cameroonian Soldiers Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Migrants In A Car's Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by jeffrey1596: 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2019
AnanseK:

They are not just pain killers my friend. Tramadol is an addiction narcotic drug similar to cocaine. This is the same as drug courier business as the guy is not a licensed pharmacist and wasn’t selling under prescription by licensed medical Doctors and was not regularly reporting his Narcotics stock status and to the state Narcotics unit in the Ministry of health.

I agree with you that he should be tried in court before judgement but I believe he knew the risk he was taking.
I agree bro.These whole African savage act is just pure madness. we dont play by the rules. We never do

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by LabDNA: 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2019
Those soldier are drug users, there must have been a misunderstanding or business gone wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by AnanseK(m): 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
hammerD:

IF U LIVE ABROAD WHERE THEY HAVE WINTER.
BENYLIN IS A SEASONAL MEDICINE.
TRAMADOL IS ALSO PRESCRIBED AS PAIN KILLER FOR PEOPLE WITH BACK PAIN OR IN PAIN.
I HAVE TAKEN TRAMADOL WEN I HAD AN ACCIDENT.
THE GUY IS A PHARMACY, THEY USUALLY HAVE ALL THESE MEDICATION.

I’m sure you’re not living in Africa and you don’t read about the catastrophe these drugs you are calling “seasonal medicines “ are causing in Nigeria and in many African countries.

Another reason why you may want to trivialize the issue is that you have some sympathy for such criminal drug peddlers.

It was not stated that this man was a qualified and licensed pharmacist dispensing drugs according to prescription from licensed Doctors and keeping records regularly reported to the government of Cameroon.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Coldie(m): 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
LegendHero:
What a loss.

What my eyes saw in Bamenda when I travelled to Cameroon made me know the disadvantage of not being a citizen of a country and the animosity of Africans against one another.

From Ikom border up to Cameroon, the Cameroon military and police treated us with disdain. They will tell you to come down from your vehicle and threaten you that they can kill you and no one will see your corpse.

They are damn corrupt such that the money I spent within Cameroon road for bribes alone was more than all the money I spend during my duration in Bamenda.

That Cameroon is a jungle on its own!
What did u go to find in cameroon
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by LegendHero(m): 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

Tell us more sir, for prospective visitors to bamenda you can create a thread for it, and I believe it'll be move to the front page

Ill consider that. Although it happened in 2016, I’m quite sure their modus operandi will still be the same thing.

You will encounter almost like 15 different checkpoint from the Nigeria border before you get to Bamenda. At every checkpoint, the military or police will ask everyone to come out of the vehicle, search you, after that they will ask for Yellow card (immunization card), if you don’t have that, they will subject you to many forms of inhumanity. They can keep you in a small cage like a cell room and extort all the money you have.

Even if you have a Yellow card Na wahala Cox they will still collect all your money. I spent nothing less than 16,000 CFA at several checkpoint. One woman that came with her daughter was crying at every evheckpoint and they can delay you for almost 5hours at a checkpoint if you don’t settle them.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by naturefellow(m): 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
Bynz:
Naija Federal Govt will see to this... This is a violation of his fundamental human right
FG that violates citizens' right is whom you're dragging in to this?
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
I won't weep for him. I am sure he wasn't a licensed distributor of that very addictive drug. they have almost destroyed the lives of Northern youths with codeine.

Crime doesn't pay. this mentality of any way na way has to stop.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Germi9: 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
If you are a Nigerian doing buainess in another country be careful...i believe there Is more to just selling Tramadol,he may be a supplier to the boko boys,and these soldiers will be like firstly you guys brought about this boko stuff to our country,and now u are selling this illicit drugs,my broda they have every right to do whatever. The Igbo man does not care.. in as much as he gets money,this is surely not good for our rep.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Kennyswagzz: 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
hammerD:

LISTEN TO ANOTHER ONE.

IN SOUTH AFRICA, THEY COMPLAIN OF FOREIGN BUSINESS OCCUPYING THEIR SHOPS.

THE SHOPS THE SAME SOUTH AFRICANS LEASED OUT TO FOREIGNERS TO CONDUCT THEIR BUSINESS AND PAY RENT.

IN GHANA, WEN THEY START HATING ON NIGERIA, THEY GO ROUND AND START LOCKING NIGERIA OCCUPIED SHOPS.

THE SAME SHOPS THAT WAS LEASED OUT TO THE NIGERIANS BY GHANAIANS FOR A PRICE.

DONT BE SURPRISE THE REASON FOR THIS PHARMACY MURDER IS TO DO WITH HIS NATIOANLITY AND HAVING A BUSINESS IN CAMEROON. PERHAPS, HE WAS OUT-SOURCING THE LOCALS.

HE IS NOT ALIVE TO TELL US WAT HAPPENED.
what about Indians that are now attacking Nigerians in their country, what do you have to say?
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by hammerD: 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
AnanseK:

I’m sure you’re not living in Africa and you don’t read about the catastrophe these drugs you are calling “seasonal medicines “ are causing in Nigeria and in many African countries.

Another reason why you may want to trivialize the issue is that you have some sympathy for such criminal drug peddlers.

It was not stated that this man was a qualified and licensed pharmacist dispensing drugs according to prescription from licensed Doctors and keeping records regularly reported to the government of Cameroon.

PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS FIND AN ADDICTION.

THOSE MEDICINE ARE NOT CLASSIFIED AS HARD DRUGS SUCH AS COCAINE.

NEITHER ARE THEY ILLEGAL.

THEY ARE MEDICINE, USED FOR TREATMENT OF HEALTH CONDITIONS RANGING FROM COLD TO PAIN.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by LegendHero(m): 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
Coldie:

What did u go to find in cameroon

Lol no mind me. Na one exam i go do for Cameroon which was for Finland schools.

Back then in 2016, you have to do some exams to enter certain universities in Finland for free education and the only center close to Nigeria was in Cameroon.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by godofuck231: 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2019
Good job, in his next life tramadol will look like hiv to him
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by davillian(m): 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2019
Bynz:
Naija Federal Govt will see to this... This is a violation of his fundamental human right
Like we have fundamental human right @home.
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by LZAA: 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2019
If any stupid afonja ever asks why igbos want biafra i will simply show them this thread
When they commit they will shut up but once they see igbo name they start jubilating
And no these are not trolls
The average afonja simply has igbo hate
Smh
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Jman06(m): 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
hammerD:
BLACKS ARE THE LOWEST FORM OF ANIMAL.

U CAN IMAGINE MILITARY GOING TO CARRY UNARMED CIVILIAN FROM HIS PLACE OF WORK, WHO IS NOT A THREAT TO THEM AND SHOOTING HIM DEAD.

IS THERE NO LAW IN CAMEROON?

WAT HAPPEN TO POLICE ARREST AND CHARGE TO COURT?

SO CAMEROON ARMY JUST GO ROUND PICK UNARMED PEOPLE FROM THEIR PLACE OF WORK AND KILL DEM.

LET ME ASK IS TRAMADOL PAIN KILLER NOW COCAINE?

PEOPLE WITH BACK PAIN TAKE TRAMADOL, IS IT A CRIME FOR PHARMACY TO HAVE TRAMADOL MEDICINE?

You are totally ignorant!

Tramadol is an opioid analgesic and is a prescription only medication.
It should normally be sold in a pharmacy by a trained and licensed pharmacist upon prescription by a doctor. But these wicked drug dealers sell it to just anybody without prescription and they are not qualified pharmacists.

Tramadol is powerful CNS drug that can trigger multiple effects including euphoria and feeling of 'highness'. People don't know, but that drug is more powerful than weed in making one high. Criminals take it before operation to blunt their human feelings so they can act like animals.

The guy probably thought he was in Nigeria where they sell the drugs with reckless abandon with government doing nothing about it.

3 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Coldie(m): 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
LegendHero:

Lol no mind me. Na one exam i go do for Cameroon which was for Finland schools.

Back then in 2016, you have to do some exams to enter certain universities in Finland for free education and the only center close to Nigeria was in Cameroon.

I for fear o. Cause me I know say Nigeria better pass Cameroon 50times.

Even there capital city Doula is not the developed so I wonder why a Nigerian would choose to go there, when we have many unexplored cities

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Kitanlistic(f): 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
Bynz:

You say?!!
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Kennyswagzz: 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
mrchineke:

Who is envying a bloody heartless drug dealer ruining youth's lives? Who is envying you people? Most of you can't even pay your rent!
this guys brag too much
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by wisdomkid: 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
Africa wants to be a jungle, and a war in Africa will make the continent suffer for decades while the Europeans milk it dry.. Why can't we stop these brutality against ourselves?
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by LegendHero(m): 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
Coldie:

I for fear o. Cause me I know say Nigeria better pass Cameroon 50times.

Even there capital city Doula is not the developed so I wonder why a Nigerian would choose to go there, when we have many unexplored cities

Lol, wetin person wan find go Cameroon before. In the middle of that trip I regretted my actions coz I started to question my sanity as to why I had to leave Nigeria for a rubbish exam. Although all na hustle then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Enemyofpeace: 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
Igbos are everywhere. Why?
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by hammerD: 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2019
Jman06:

It should normally be sold in a pharmacy by a trained and licensed pharmacist upon prescription by a doctor. But these wicked drug dealers sell it to just anybody without prescription and they are not qualified pharmacists.

Tramadol is powerful CNS drug that can trigger multiple effects including euphoria and feeling of 'highness'. People don't know, but that drug is more powerful than weed in making one high. Criminals take it before operation to blunt their human feelings so they can act like animals.

The guy probably thought he was in Nigeria where they sell the drugs with reckless abandon with government doing nothing about it.

Have u taken Tramadol before?

If u havent, i have.

Now let me educate u, since u are lacking in understanding.

Tramadol is a medication. That we both agree.

Tramadol is not an illegal drug like Cocaine

Tramadol is prescriptive medication that you can buy if prescribed by your Doctor.

Where do you go to buy Tramadol? Phamacy.

The man runs a Pharmacy. Where did he break the law, that is if Cameroon have any law?

I will not reply you again, becos I have better things to do with my time.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by lexy2014: 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
Bynz:

Which Federal government?
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by RealityShot: 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kill them all!
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Kennyswagzz: 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2019
LZAA:
If any stupid afonja ever asks why igbos want biafra i will simply show them this thread
When they commit they will shut up but once they see igbo name they start jubilating
And no these are not trolls
The average afonja simply has igbo hate
Smh
why cant you guys respect your damn selves any where you enter.. you are always having problem with locals all over the world from US, SA, India, Ghana, Kenya, Indonesia, etc.. because you guys are too arrogant and disrespectful.
Even if you get your biafra, it wont stop them from still killing and lynching you guys except you learn to respect your selves.. Abi when you get your biafra, you go wage war against Singapore or Indonesia because Dem dey kill una people for drugs?gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by lexy2014: 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2019
Jman06:

Is d punishment for selling tramadol in Cameroon death?

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by LZAA: 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
why cant you guys respect your damn selves any where you enter.. you are always having problem with locals all over the world from US, SA, India, Ghana, Kenya, Indonesia, etc.. because you guys are too arrogant and disrespectful.
Even if you get your biafra, it wont stop them from still killing and lynching you guys except you learn to respect your selves.. Abi when you get your biafra, you go wage war against Singapore or Indonesia because Dem dey kill una people for drugs?gringrin
The same way afonjas wee wage war against saudi,uk and USA grin
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by hammerD: 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
LZAA:

STOP SHINING TEETH WITH IT, U END UP ENCOURAGING AND REWARDING BAD BEHAVIOUR. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Angeldada55(m): 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
So he was killed for selling just Tramadol ?

Iffa talk now, e go be like pesin head no correct.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Jman06(m): 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
hammerD:

Have u taken Tramadol before?

If u havent, i have.

Now let me educate u, since u are lacking in understanding.

Tramadol is a medication. That we both agree.

Tramadol is not an illegal drug like Cocaine

Tramadol is prescriptive drug that you can buy if prescribed by your Doctor.

Where do you go to buy Tramadol? Phamacy.

The man runs a Pharmacy. Where did he break the law, that is if Cameroon have any law?

I will not reply you again, becos I have better things to do with my time.
You are a small boy with little knowledge! I'm sure you don't even know the different strengths of Tramadol available let alone knowing how the drug works, its side effects and legal status. So, no need arguing with you!

I can bet my life to the fact that that man is NOT a pharmacist and so has no right to sell such drug.

4 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Kennyswagzz: 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
LZAA:

what is wrong with this one? How many countries are complaining of yorubas? But a Malaysia police called igbos the curse of Africa and a nigerian was deported from Pakistan because he was an igbo mangringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) / Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno / Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.