Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation (6347 Views)

SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY / Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by iceybux(m): 11:49am On Nov 23, 2019
obiekunie2:

its always good to be straight forward and tell them there and then that they smell like dead rotten 3 days fish that is not refrigerated!

make sure you dont proceed with the 'do' cause she may give you the kind of nyiriputu that u will spend more than 25k to treat!

besides, telling her the raw truth as it is without trying to embellish it will make her shamefully go and take care of her dead rotten and stinking pit toilet hole and you would av saved the next brother from having such traumatic experience.
Well My Bad I Didnt Tell Her,twas D Last Time We Met..
Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by Daviva007(m): 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
CHESTER48:
I thought it was only me. All the guys I will ask will tell me I am dealing with dirty girls. But me I don't understand again. How can a woman of 25 years be dirty?woman who has a car with AC, has a shop etc. And the smell is something like crayfish. I am even tired. Every girl I have met always smell. It's becoming too much now. You can't see a clean pussy anymore. Tufiakwa. May E na to start looking for virgins oo angry[left][/left] grin grin grin
Bro you destined to smelly pu*sy grin

1 Like

Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
Rasmega:
I stopped having sex for a while because of smelling pvssy. I would have sued her for psychological and emotional trauma caused by her pussy smell.

Bro, it takes time to heal. cry

Do not relent. There are still some fresh smelling pvssy out there.

U wicked, hahaha
Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by tokrizy: 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
I have got airtel card 8k for sale at cheaper rate..I mistakenly recharged 10k instead if 1k from my account..pls I wanna sell at good rate quote me if u re interested...whatsapp 07036927656
Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
That is why Edo, Portharcourt, Jigawa and Bauchi girls are d best. I wonder how girls from these states do it.
Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by ZaOzaRoom(m): 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
Whether smelly pvssy or not, I will rather fvck her pussy than masturbate.
The smell doesn't kill.

2 Likes

Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by Kingsteve(m): 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:
Whether smelly pvssy or not, I will rather fvck her pussy than masturbate.
The smell doesn't kill.

With such mentality...

some people still wonder how possible a sane man can sleep with a dirty mad woman.

Here it is folks!

3 Likes

Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by iLegendd(m): 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
I read.
I laughed.
I left.
Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by ZaOzaRoom(m): 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
Kingsteve:

With such mentality...

some people still wonder how possible a sane man can sleep with a dirty mad woman.

Here it is folks!
You fool.
Not sleeping with a mad woman but a sane lady with smelly pvssy.
The smell doesn't kill.
Does the smell of your smelly shit kill you?
Fool.

5 Likes

Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by Kingsteve(m): 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:

You fool.
Not sleeping with a mad woman but a sane lady with smelly pvssy.
The smell doesn't kill.
Does the smell of your smelly shit kill you?
Fool.
So because it doesn't kill, that's why you'd still stick your dick inside a smelly cunt?
No standards?

Newsflash: If the smell doesn't kill you, the cause of that smell could kill you!

1 Like

Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

U wicked, hahaha
Bros, she even had the audacity to come around next morning for another sex...to suffocate me. But my prick no even send her sad

1 Like

Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
Rasmega:

Bros, she even had the audacity to come around next morning for another sex...to suffocate me. But my prick no even send her sad

Ur prick no send her or u no send her? Chaii
Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by HumorSexNmiLFs: 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
I want hot steaming lovemaking with a sweet sumptuous succulent milf. I am a nympho ,slim, 5.8", 65kg. 9 inches monstrous Veiny dick. I am at least 7/10 on a scale of being good looking. I am very good with cunnilingus and I can create wonders with my tool. Ladies 35 above, pls DM. Picture proof and evidence solidly available.
Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
Doctors warn ladies about douching or washing their vijay with soap because the chemical in soap upsets the ph balance in the vijay, but some of your over sabi girls must want their punany to scent like lux or dove skin care products, ladies your vulva isnt made of skin, it is made of membrane and that membrane moisturises itself just the way your salivery glands moisturise your mouth, you vijay should smell like musk at worst not crayfish, you vijay hates it when you introduce foreign sunstances.
Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by Powersurge: 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
I had two horrible experiences. One was a corper in service. Ghe other was in working lady in Lagos. Smelly VJs has psychological effects. But there clean ones.
Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
tokrizy:
I have got airtel card 8k for sale at cheaper rate..I mistakenly recharged 10k instead if 1k from my account..pls I wanna sell at good rate quote me if u re interested...whatsapp 07036927656

1k own nah how much?
Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
Rasmega:

Oh ,women don suffer, am a woman but this smell thing nah waoh, lots of issues sha,may be she no dey use tissue after urinating or something
Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by midnighter(f): 8:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lol this thread is bloody funny...I hereby release the spirit of stinking pussy upon you all...horrible nairaland men, we must have our revenge... cheesy

For every insult you have bestowed upon women on this forum, may 1000 more stinking, putrified vaginas land on your stupid mouths...

I want to say "Amen" but I no wan irritate Jesus 4 hours to Sunday

**runs out of thread** Pahaha grin pussy stench kee una there...nansense...

1 Like

Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
Na fat babes get VJ odour pass... I don meet like 3 fat babes the last one knock me off totally i leave room run go outside....

Do they really know such smell exist in them

3 Likes

Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
What causes it when they urinate, some particles remain in the pussy there as dirt.
Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by KrazzyAndy(m): 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lmaoooi grin never had an experience but if I notice a girl has a smelly pussy tfff I'm telling her to face angry angry angry I don't like nonsense please tongue sad
Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by Biingoo: 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
Rasmega:
I stopped having sex for a while because of smelling pvssy. I would have sued her for psychological and emotional trauma caused by her pussy smell.

Bro, it takes time to heal. cry

Do not relent. There are still some fresh smelling pvssy out there.
Hahahahaha nairalanders eeeh grin
Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by Biingoo: 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
Kingsteve:

With such mentality...

Here it is folks!
No kind the aboki
Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by Biingoo: 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
Rasmega:

Hahahahaha
Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by Chef2000: 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
Tonymegabush1:
Na fat babes get VJ odour pass... I don meet like 3 fat babes the last one knock me off totally i leave room run go outside....

You sha wan kee person son with laugh grin grin

Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by Biingoo: 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
Tonymegabush1:

Lmfao
Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by Chef2000: 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
midnighter:
Lol this thread is bloody funny...I hereby release the spirit of stinking pussy upon you all...horrible nairaland men, we must have our revenge... cheesy

For every insult you have bestowed upon women on this forum, may 1000 more stinking, putrified vaginas land on your stupid mouths...

Hanty I am thinking about something.
Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
angelusbrut:

Oh ,women don suffer, am a woman but this smell thing nah waoh, lots of issues sha,may be she no dey use tissue after urinating or something
She closed from work. Came straight to my place. Would have told her to bath first.
Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by midnighter(f): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
Chef2000:

Hanty I am thinking about something.

Lol stay there and think...the smell must still enter your mosquito net and knock you out this night
Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by dazzlingd(m): 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
midnighter:

Can u suffocate me with your pussy smell undecided
Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by dazzlingd(m): 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
But I have never experienced this....so I can't relate.
Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
Rasmega:

She closed from work. Came straight to my place. Would have told her to bath first.

She ought to have done that,but you too dey in a hurry to do the do cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Hate Married Men / Rate Your Lips / Sweet: The First Honeymoon Night - Lady Shares Wedding Night S* X Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.