Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! (77592 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
moonraker:

Yoooooo OYB, what happened to your previous account?

I deleted. Left for like 9 months. But Seun has put what we call efo riro (jazz) in this site, so here I am

How have you been?

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Why? I'm only advising the youth and the populace to lead a good life cos the benefits are great and then you have a clean record in life without fear of blackmail. Not only in sex matters but generally.

I-dont-care attitude doesn't pay las las ooo.
So it not like I'm doing any form of advert here.
Same way I advise the singles and married around me. Nothing special.
Konji never hook you yet. Get dripping wet first, and watch profound changes in your life.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 29, 2019
beardlessdude:
Konji never hook you yet. Get dripping wet first, and watch profound changes in your life.

As a man thinketh in his heart so is he.
It's because your mind is always centered around sex, that is why you'll always do things around stuffs that will make you dripping wet even when you're not ready for it.

A lot of people this days lack self discipline. It requires a conscious effort to avoid such things and getting busy and engaged with the right things will also enable you get through it successfully without much struggle. But the problem nowadays is youth want to be like their peers for all the wrong reasons thereby exposing themselves to such silly acts and falling recklessly because they were not guarded.

You should learn to take charge of your body and situations around you. Dint let your body control you.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 29, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

As a man thinketh in his heart so is he.
It's because your mind is always centered around sex, that is why you'll always do things around stuffs that will make you dripping wet even when you're not ready for it.

A lot of people this days lack self discipline. It requires a conscious effort to avoid such things and getting busy and engaged with the right things will also enable you get through it successfully without much struggle. But the problem nowadays is youth want to be like their peers for all the wrong reasons thereby exposing themselves to such silly acts and falling recklessly because they were not guarded.

You should learn to take charge of your body and situations around you. Dint let your body control you.
words!

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by ThaRealist: 9:53am On Nov 29, 2019
Lucyliz:
Please I am really scared and confused right now. I need serious advice.

It happened when I and my boyfriend broke up due to some misunderstandings, we were not engaged then.

We broke up and didn't contact each other for weeks. Then I traveled to Ogun state at my grandma's place for somethings. I met this guy and we got along well. We go on outings, had fun and eventually had sex. After that it dawned on me and I regret it. I ignored him for some days and later came to my grandma's place to look for me.

We talked and he told me he want us to start a relationship. I declined and told him I have no feelings for him.

After a week I left Ogun state and came back to Lagos.

Afterwards I got back together with my ex and now we are engaged. We haven't picked a wedding date yet but we planned it to be next year.

Fast forward to last Month, my fiance told me he needed to rent an apartment for one of his friends coming to lag to stay permanently.
He got the apartment and the guy came to lag..
I didn't get to meet him until after a week...
I was in a mall with my fiance and he called him telling him he need to go out since he was bored. He came to the mall and behold it was this same guy I met in Ogun State. I knew I was doomed .... I got really scared and nervous at the same time cuz my bf never mentioned or showed me his pics before...

He was only looking at me without saying anything except to my fiance... I was even scared of leaving their midst cuz I was scared he would tell my fiance....

Later that week he called me with a different line and told me it was him. I ended the call immediately on hearing his name....

I can't tell my fiance what happened btw us or he would never forgive me...

The guy has been calling but am not picking his calls am scared of what he might say...

I told my friend abt it and she asked me to have an agreement with the guy never to tell my fiance but am really scared about everything and confused....

But then I remember have seen his face on my fiance phone before but didn't pay attention cuz he was on lowcut there...

Have been acting funny around my fiance especially when the guy is there and he is starting to suspect something is going on...pls help me...

I can't lose my fiance and I don't want the wedding called off...

Pls kindly advice but I can't tell my fiance cuz he often tells me he can't have a taste of what his friends have tasted...

I can't stop thinking and crying...

Pls help me I beg u all

Best thing I will advice you to do , is to tell him what happened between you two ...no matter how much you cover it , it will open up one day ...we are in a social media and the fact he is a close friend to your fiance..

It is better you tell him now ... If he can't handle the truth then he is not for you ... The sooner , the better for you ..
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by moonraker(m): 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2019
ornicus:

I deleted. Left for like 9 months. But Seun has put what we call efo riro (jazz) in this site, so here I am

How have you been?

Mehnnn, just been hanging. occasional pop in and out.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Todetayo(m): 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2019
daben1:
lol, how, with money or body?
It depends on the area of specialty though
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by NiklauseFred(m): 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2019
What did I just read?
Pls how can I unread this post?
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by jagaban002(m): 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
Tell your fiancé because the friend will be using that to malpulate you later , but to be sincere you are a hoe having sex wit someone you don’t have feelings for , I thought it’s men that have sex out of feeling and sex worker. Just tell toume fianc and don’t be in bondage forever . Good luck aunt hoe
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Elyse: 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
Sweeetheart:
for how long did you and you guy have misunderstanding and your pussy started scratching you?

you're such unloyal dog. how do guys that married non virgin lady feel and comfortable? please I can't evolve my feelings around non virgin lady.

it will never work, even if you lied to me that you're virgin and I go to know you're no on wedding eve or honeymoon, if your parent don't rush to pick you up, you will end in hospital

disloyalty among all these wayward clowns. nonsense

I sincerely hope you're a virgin �..
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by MedicH: 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
I pray God never allow this kind thing to happen behind me and i don't find out. I wil call everything off in one sweep. A woman i am taking to the altar as my wedded wife had sex with my best buddy. Unbelievable.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by midnighter(f): 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
MedicH:
I pray God never allow this kind thing to happen behind me and i don't find out. I wil call everything off in one sweep. A woman i am taking to the altar as my wedded wife had sex with my best buddy. Unbelievable.

Lol but you forgot to drop an advice for for her na
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by MedicH: 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
midnighter:

Lol but you forgot to drop an advice for for her na

lol i no know wetin i go talk i just put myself in the guy position and i weak.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by midnighter(f): 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
MedicH:

lol i no know wetin i go talk i just put myself in the guy position and i weak.

Lol. No put yourself for that kind position oo..chai
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Luminary1(f): 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
lovchalice:
I will give you candid advice without sentiments. Act normal in front of your fiance, don't tell him anything. You did it in a vulnerable period. Don't condemn yourself. If he finds out from his friend you can then accept and apologise and still tell him that shows why it's not good to have a break in relationships

shocked
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
DaddyNimo:
girls tell me something, how do you Bleep people you don't have feelings for? you're a hoe simple. I wish I know your guy to tell him a hoe he's about to Wed..

I keep asking myself thesame questions. I have a couple of such around me..They will claim it just happened once and they didn't even enjoy it.. but u sucked & fvckd the D & still have the guts to demand i treat u like a lady after that.. The way these hoes reason baffles me. You're a cheap hoe & thank ur stars i don't indulge in things of the past else all my guys go knack u round for fvckn free
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Chike222(m): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
Dear, the decision lies in your hands because you are the one to choose who you want in life and be happy but i prefer you to go with the one who wants to settle down with you and not just the one for sexual pleasures with no marriage plans and don't let him make you afraid by telling you that he will tell your boyfriend that he has had sex with you before and that you are so cheap and using it as an opportunity to be sleeping with you anytime he feels like since both of you are now close to each other.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by idrislateef(m): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2021
Your elder no arrange house angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, agba yin o to ile grin angry angry grin grin grin

She knew she's done something wrong and seeking for advice, please a soul and a feeling and also a future shocked sad.
I got no advice though but help her if you got one or two. It might save a future , please guys, just consider "The deed is done" and ofcourse she knew it wasn't right which made her seek for advice. cool shocked shocked

Mood11:
We should help you to unsex? angry

Did you not do eeeeh aaaah when he was chuking you undecided

You claim to be in love but small quarrel you rush go collect pritck for neighbouring state undecided

Modified:
Since I started dating my boyfriend I only have three friends;
The father
The son
The holy ghost
kiss
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by idrislateef(m): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2021
Kudos for you brother cheesy grin grin
In fact, two dorime for you. I feel you... cheesy

infogenius:
Op
What goes round comes around.

Pick his call. Listen to what he has to say.
If he intends to blackmail you, tell ur fiance
what happened.

As it is, u will need to tell ur man what happened so that u can live off any sense of guilt. After all it happened when u broke off.

If he continues with the relationship, good, if he doesn't, good, at least u would have learnt a valuable lesson.

Ladies, don't open ur legs for any man that comes smiling, u may just be jeopardising a great future

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by idrislateef(m): 10:51am On Aug 10, 2021
What does this matter has to do with "MARKETING TRAINING NOW" grin angry angry angry angry grin

Jsst:
This is serious!!

REGISTER BELOW FOR PRACTICAL AND COMPREHENSIVE DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING IN LAGOS
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by idrislateef(m): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2021
Please rest

Donpenny:
Thunder fire ur pussy their for cheating on that innocent guy
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by idrislateef(m): 10:59am On Aug 10, 2021
grin grin grin grin angry angry bad people everywhere grin grin, do you even know her ? Talkmore of her
Boyfriend grin angry grin angry angry grin

RexTramadol1:
Cheap girls everywhere

Only sexual intercourse on their brain

See her mouth like, we had interesting moments

If you don't tell ur guy, I'll tell him myself
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by idrislateef(m): 11:10am On Aug 10, 2021
THE BREAKE UP angry angry angry angry angry grin angry

greatbrian:

Sounds like nollywood. What's the title of the movie
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by idrislateef(m): 11:14am On Aug 10, 2021
Delete or refresh your brain grin angry grin grin

NiklauseFred:
What did I just read?
Pls how can I unread this post?
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by idrislateef(m): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2021
Everybody us a hoe , jagan
We just sell different part of ourselves.

jagaban002:
Tell your fiancé because the friend will be using that to malpulate you later , but to be sincere you are a hoe having sex wit someone you don’t have feelings for , I thought it’s men that have sex out of feeling and sex worker. Just tell toume fianc and don’t be in bondage forever . Good luck aunt hoe
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by tobxy: 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
I dont why you girls run from one dick to other bcoz of little misunderstanding

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House / Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.