Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,298 members, 7,811,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! (77533 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Promarketer(m): 6:58am On Nov 24, 2019
Lucyliz:
Please I am really scared and confused right now. I need serious advice.

It happened when I and my boyfriend broke up due to some misunderstandings, we were not engaged then.

We broke up and didn't contact each other for weeks. Then I traveled to Ogun state at my grandma's place for somethings. I met this guy and we got along well. We go on outings, had fun and eventually had sex. After that it dawned on me and I regret it. I ignored him for some days and later came to my grandma's place to look for me.

We talked and he told me he want us to start a relationship. I declined and told him I have no feelings for him.

After a week I left Ogun state and came back to Lagos.

Afterwards I got back together with my ex and now we are engaged. We haven't picked a wedding date yet but we planned it to be next year.

Fast forward to last Month, my fiance told me he needed to rent an apartment for one of his friends coming to lag to stay permanently.
He got the apartment and the guy came to lag..
I didn't get to meet him until after a week...
I was in a mall with my fiance and he called him telling him he need to go out since he was bored. He came to the mall and behold it was this same guy I met in Ogun State. I knew I was doomed .... I got really scared and nervous at the same time cuz my bf never mentioned or showed me his pics before...

He was only looking at me without saying anything except to my fiance... I was even scared of leaving their midst cuz I was scared he would tell my fiance....

Later that week he called me with a different line and told me it was him. I ended the call immediately on hearing his name....

I can't tell my fiance what happened btw us or he would never forgive me...

The guy has been calling but am not picking his calls am scared of what he might say...

I told my friend abt it and she asked me to have an agreement with the guy never to tell my fiance but am really scared about everything and confused....

But then I remember have seen his face on my fiance phone before but didn't pay attention cuz he was on lowcut there...

Have been acting funny around my fiance especially when the guy is there and he is starting to suspect something is going on...pls help me...

I can't lose my fiance and I don't want the wedding called off...

Pls kindly advice but I can't tell my fiance cuz he often tells me he can't have a taste of what his friends have tasted...

I can't stop thinking and crying...

Pls help me I beg u all

You are simply a LovePeddler...live in fear.. Ashawo.

How on earth can you just have a little misunderstanding and small time, you went to receive dick.

You won't be a good wife..It is advisable to repent and wait for God's time again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by ElderAnchor: 7:03am On Nov 24, 2019
Confess your sins to your fiance and be free for life. If he is sensible enough, he will appreciate the truth and forgive you. Most times, what we fear most don't happen.

On another note, I think you shouldn't have discussed your fears with your friend... Think about it.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Rubby007: 7:05am On Nov 24, 2019
devil is a bastard o how can he give u a 5mins pleasure an still embarrass u for the whole of ur life. my sister I will advice u find a perfect time to tell ur guy by ur self o cuz if u go ahead to do that wedding blackmail will set in. like I said devil is a bastard b4 u know it u will born one 4 ur husband u will born two 4 the friend cuz their is something about the meat u steal from another mans pot its always sweet u no go stop until dey ur caught.

tell ur guy the angels maybe waiting to support u

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by dipson4u08(m): 7:35am On Nov 24, 2019
MONKEY DIE , E DIE OOOO
IF NA ME I GO TELL AM

IF HE WILL STAY HE WILL STAY

IF HE WILL GO NOTHING CAN STOP HIM FROM GOING...

WHETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT HE WILL KNOW....

AND WHATS PROBABLY U GO DON BORN FOUR...

THAT TIME U WILL NOW BECOME SINGLE MOTHER OF FOUR...

SO ITS BETTER YOU CHOOSE YOUR SINGLEHOOD WISELY.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Renegadefrank(m): 8:03am On Nov 24, 2019
Stop torturing yourself and face the problem head on. The deed has been done and now you need to move forward. Pick his call and find out what he wants, then come clean to your fiancé. Let him know it was the period you guys were apart. Besides, you can't tell what your nigga did while you guys were apart, either.

Also, do away with friends who tell you to keep such info from your man. They aren't helping and it's your life, not theirs. Hence, such advice doesn't count, neither does it help.

You don't want to start your marital journey on a sour note. What happens if you say nothing now and your man finds out after you two are married? The repercussions could be catastrophic and explosively worse than now. So, fix this sooner rather than later and face the consequences of the choices you made. Try showing your man why he picked you for marriage instead of others. Hopefully, he is understanding and doesn't hold that stuff against you, since y'all were apart.

All in all, best wishes and good luck. You'll need it.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by olasunky15(m): 8:10am On Nov 24, 2019
Tell your man and damn the consequences. The man deserve to know or you ll feel so bad wen (not if) he get to know on his own which is just a matter of time

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Chpstcks(m): 8:55am On Nov 24, 2019
Lucyliz:

It happened when I and my boyfriend broke up due to some misunderstandings, we were not engaged then.

We broke up and didn't contact each other for weeks. Then I traveled to Ogun state at my grandma's place for somethings. I met this guy and we got along well. We go on outings, had fun and eventually had sex. After that it dawned on me and I regret it. I ignored him for some days and later came to my grandma's place to look for me.

We talked and he told me he want us to start a relationship. I declined and told him I have no feelings for him.

Afterwards I got back together with my ex and now we are engaged. We haven't picked a wedding date yet but we planned it to be next year.

Fast forward to last Month, my fiance told me he needed to rent an apartment for one of his friends coming to lag to stay permanently.
I was in a mall with my fiance and he called him telling him he need to go out since he was bored. He came to the mall and behold it was this same guy I met in Ogun State. I knew I was doomed .... I got really scared and nervous at the same time cuz my bf never mentioned or showed me his pics before...

He was only looking at me without saying anything except to my fiance... I was even scared of leaving their midst cuz I was scared he would tell my fiance....

Later that week he called me with a different line and told me it was him. I ended the call immediately on hearing his name....

The guy has been calling but am not picking his calls am scared of what he might say...

I told my friend abt it and she asked me to have an agreement with the guy never to tell my fiance but am really scared about everything and confused....

But then I remember have seen his face on my fiance phone before but didn't pay attention cuz he was on lowcut there...

Have been acting funny around my fiance especially when the guy is there and he is starting to suspect something is going on...pls help me...

Pls kindly advice but I can't tell my fiance cuz he often tells me he can't have a taste of what his friends have tasted...

Pls help me I beg u all

My dear,

It has happened and it's in the past.
An agreement will make you live in perpetual fear of blackmail.
Sha be ready to face your guy. I will advice you do this before the wedding.
Explain the circumstances leading up to the event and ensure it doesn't happen again.
No one is perfect and besides we all have needs.
Anyone who judges you is a hypocrite.

Don't beat yourself up. Move on

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 24, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
I dunno why some people are just like this
Do u want to compare boyfriend with husband?
Is the boyfriend tied to her legally?

Op,i feel you should hear what the friend has to say first.If you're very sure(emphasis on very sure) the friend is mature and decided not to tell your fiance then u guys can just bury it and pretend it didn't happen.
But if otherwise,it's better you come clean and tell your fiance.Its not the end of the world if he decides to breakup,there are still good guys out there.
Cuz if you hide it from your fiance and marry him,who knows when he and the other guy are having a misunderstanding he might just spill the beans,and that one might cause even bigger problems than this

See hoe advice, I feel for the unfortunate man that will marry you and think he has found a wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by SwagPower: 10:00am On Nov 24, 2019
Ubunja has said it already..The break up they initiate for no reason at all than to have guilt free bleep...

Once u dump that shii..neva the it bak..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by cho25bc(f): 10:26am On Nov 24, 2019
Lucyliz:

I sent you a mail. Please reply or send me an email at bimpowoshet@yahoo.com. i have a relationship whatsapp group who are interested in your case. Looking forward to that
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by intruder15(m): 10:31am On Nov 24, 2019
Imagine he told ur finance u are a loosed slut. That he had sex with u days to his wedding and he should confront u to confirm. If ur fiance/husband asks u, do u know that u will freeze? U will be dumbfounded and stammer as u explain that u had sex with him when both of u broke up. Who do u think he will believe? U? Or him?.

My question. Why give a third party the power to ruin ur marriage because u chose not to tell knowing fully well u were not with ur finance that period and u didn't know he was his friend. Do u know that the friend might have known who u are as at that period yet made advances which u fell for?

The ball is in your court. The truth will set u free. It may cost u ur marriage. If it does, then ur fiance is not worth it. If only u are certain both of u broke up when it happened.

Lucyliz:

Pls help me I beg u all

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by lionphil(m): 11:02am On Nov 24, 2019
Lucyliz:

Pls help me I beg u all

This your case is a very unfortunate one. The only problem is that you came here late. Don't you have female friends that have brothers you could've asked in confidence? What about male cousins?

I don't know how you'll get out of this but just know whatever happens at the end is for the better and nothing to die over.

If you had posted this earlier, I would've asked you to play a scenario to your boyfriend. Let it sound like it happened to her. Mention different states or even abroad, give longer time periods. See what he advises.

You may eventually have to tell him. He would eventually find out as long as his friend lives.

What if they play truth or dare and that situation comes up in like 15 to 20 years time? It would still affect your marriage.

I wish you God's wisdom in handling this. Meanwhile, if you desperately desire this marriage, don't tell him. But if you feel you aren't too old and can wait for another, tell him. The ball is on your court.

Pick that Dim.wit's call and see what he has to say... If he tries to put u in a compromising situation regarding having sex with him, get a male cousin involved, don't let him tarnish your image.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Skepticus: 11:08am On Nov 24, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
And the guy might be boasting in town that he is marrying a virgin grin

Aswear!

Stupid guys everywhere!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Lamanii22(f): 11:37am On Nov 24, 2019
midnighter:
I was seriously expecting to see "click here to read more" at the end of the post, but its actually real shocked

Sister sorry oh, the thing is that you dont know what the friend will do Until you pick his call and see what he wants to tell you. Maybe he wants to have an agreement with you too.

Having said that, I think you would still need to come clean to your fiance at some point so that you dont start the marriage on the wrong foot and anyway, its not like you cheated on him. Are you sure he would really cancel the wedding over this?

Chai! What a horrible coincidence, sorry.

As in eh... The situation should be called "tangled"....
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by drizzypat: 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
nero2face:
I see no reason to be afraid here, the guy is a grown up man, u should call him and talk to each other maturely, am sure he won't be comfortable with u as well, both of u should see it as a mistake and keep it a secret forever, it's not bigger than what people keep as secrets...
lol grown up or not the dent is still there,he probably may go on with the wedding but never look at her the way he use too.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by midnighter(f): 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
Lamanii22:

As in eh... The situation should be called "tangled"....

Lol abi

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by greatbrian(m): 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
Lucyliz:

Pls help me I beg u all

Sounds like nollywood. What's the title of the movie
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Alexaonfleek: 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
Codedone:

See hoe advice, I feel for the unfortunate man that will marry you and think he has found a wife
I won't give you that attention you're seeking.But just know that I and my husband will achieve far more than what you will achieve in this life
Don't you dare qoute me again you dimwit,and find something better to do

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
I won't give you that attention you're seeking.But just know that I and my husband will achieve far more than what you will achieve in this life
Don't you dare qoute me again you dimwit,and find something better to do

He is truly unfortunate, if you could advise a stranger to hide the fact that she is sleeping around from her husband to be then your own husband will see hell, only God knows the amount of atrocities you will hide from him, life is quite unfair to him,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Todetayo(m): 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
daben1:
lol, how, with money or body?
None of the above.....
Just give her scope.....
She'll be using moan to say don't touch me
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Alexun(m): 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
Lucyliz:

Pls help me I beg u all

I'm just wondering...are you sure the sex only happened once or you just painted the story to reduce your mess up?

Anyways, this is my own humble submission! Either way, the truth will come out - sooner or in the nearest future. During this period, you may complicate your health condition by constant harbouring of the fear of the unknown.

But, your major worry shouldn't be about "when" your dirty secret shall be revealed. Your major headache now should be "HOW" it will surface.

So I will admonish you to clean up your mess by yourself. Your priority should be how to have peace in your heart rather than trying to cover up your shame. Tell your fiance EVERYTHING before picking the guy's call. Let him know your present dilemma and your sincere reason for not wanting to pick up his call. Let him break up with you if he is unreasonable enough, but by then, you would be able to walk with your head high up. Your bf (or ex bf depending on how it goes) will respect you and his friend also will be amazed at your courage.

I wish you the best in your relationship!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Ogegod87: 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
midnighter:
I was seriously expecting to see "click here to read more" at the end of the post, but its actually real shocked

Sister sorry oh, the thing is that you dont know what the friend will do Until you pick his call and see what he wants to tell you. Maybe he wants to have an agreement with you too.

Having said that, I think you would still need to come clean to your fiance at some point so that you dont start the marriage on the wrong foot and anyway, its not like you cheated on him. Are you sure he would really cancel the wedding over this?

Chai! What a horrible coincidence, sorry.

If i were the OP, i will tell my fiance straight up.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by karrie27(f): 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
Hmmmm, dis 1 loud gan.
Swthrt u c, in a situation like dis u ve to say d truth don't allow d oda guy put u in a tight corner cos at d end day ur soon to b husband will find out and i can assure u its gonna b disastrous. So plssss tell him d truth b4 its too late

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Ogegod87: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
Alexun:

I'm just wondering...are you sure the sex only happened once or you just painted the story to reduce your mess up?

Anyways, this is my own humble submission! Either way, the truth will come out - sooner or in the nearest future. During this period, you may complicate your health condition by constant harbouring of the fear of the unknown.

But, your major worry shouldn't be about "when" your dirty secret shall be revealed. Your major headache now should be "HOW" it will surface.

So I will admonish you to clean up your mess by yourself. Your priority should be how to have peace in your heart rather than trying to cover up your shame. Tell your fiance EVERYTHING before picking the guy's call. Let him know your present dilemma and your sincere reason for not wanting to pick up his call. Let him break up with you if he is unreasonable enough, but by then, you would be able to walk with your head high up. Your bf (or ex bf depending on how it goes) will respect you and his friend also will be amazed at your courage.

I wish you the best in your relationship!!!

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Dasilva10: 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
laughitall:
Idiat

Women are the enemies of women. �
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by kunleweb: 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
NL tales
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by ChiefSweetus: 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2019
laughitall:
Idiat
lmao grin
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by ChiefSweetus: 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
Mood11:
We should help you to unsex? angry

Did you not do eeeeh aaaah when he was chuking you undecided

You claim to be in love but small quarrel you rush go collect pritck for neighbouring state undecided

Modified:
Since I started dating my boyfriend I only have three friends;
The father
The son
The holy ghost
kiss
dead grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by midnighter(f): 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ogegod87:

If i were the OP, i will tell my fiance straight up.

Me too.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by EasternPrince: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
midnighter:

Me too.

Copy cat wants to look relevant at all costs.

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 28, 2019
moonraker:
SOME African ladies with fish brain.... angry angry angry

Ye old friend oyb

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by moonraker(m): 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2019
ornicus:

Ye old friend oyb

Yoooooo OYB, what happened to your previous account?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling / Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.