Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! (77659 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by marksleek25: 11:50am On Nov 23, 2019
grin
Mood11:
We should help you to unsex? angry

Did you not do eeeeh aaaah when he was chuking you undecided

You claim to be in love but small quarrel you rush go collect pritck for neighbouring state undecided

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:50am On Nov 23, 2019
If I was your fiancé I would breakup the moment I find out.

This is one strong reason I don't advice people to redate an ex

12 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Lexusgs430: 11:51am On Nov 23, 2019
Lucyliz:
Please I am really scared and confused right now. I need serious advice.

It happened when I and my boyfriend broke up due to some misunderstandings, we were not engaged then.

We broke up and didn't contact each other for weeks. Then I traveled to Ogun state at my grandma's place for somethings. I met this guy and we got along well. We go on outings, had fun and eventually had sex. After that it dawned on me and I regret it. I ignored him for some days and later came to my grandma's place to look for me.

We talked and he told me he want us to start a relationship. I declined and told him I have no feelings for him.

After a week I left Ogun state and came back to Lagos.

Afterwards I got back together with my ex and now we are engaged. We haven't picked a wedding date yet but we planned it to be next year.

Fast forward to last Month, my fiance told me he needed to rent an apartment for one of his friends coming to lag to stay permanently.
He got the apartment and the guy came to lag..
I didn't get to meet him until after a week...
I was in a mall with my fiance and he called him telling him he need to go out since he was bored. He came to the mall and behold it was this same guy I met in Ogun State. I knew I was doomed .... I got really scared and nervous at the same time cuz my bf never mentioned or showed me his pics before...

He was only looking at me without saying anything except to my fiance... I was even scared of leaving their midst cuz I was scared he would tell my fiance....

Later that week he called me with a different line and told me it was him. I ended the call immediately on hearing his name....

I can't tell my fiance what happened btw us or he would never forgive me...

The guy has been calling but am not picking his calls am scared of what he might say...

I told my friend abt it and she asked me to have an agreement with the guy never to tell my fiance but am really scared about everything and confused....

But then I remember have seen his face on my fiance phone before but didn't pay attention cuz he was on lowcut there...

Have been acting funny around my fiance especially when the guy is there and he is starting to suspect something is going on...pls help me...

I can't lose my fiance and I don't want the wedding called off...

Pls kindly advice but I can't tell my fiance cuz he often tells me he can't have a taste of what his friends have tasted...

I can't stop thinking and crying...

Pls help me I beg u all

He might try and blackmail you...... Speak to your boyfriend and be honest.....

3 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by 12345baba(m): 11:51am On Nov 23, 2019
Help u with what? Just tell ur bobo if he bounce u continue with ur life . my dear u can't kill yasef marriage is highly overrated for this africa
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by chival(f): 11:52am On Nov 23, 2019
If you are wise, you will ignore people asking you to either come to an agreement with your fiance's friend or keep your indiscretion a secret. Your best course of action here is to come clean. Don't start your marriage with lies and don't live with a guilty conscience either. Tell the truth. Chances are your fiance will be angry but he'll respect you for coming clean. If he doesn't, you'll still have a guilt free conscience and that is priceless.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by adecz: 11:52am On Nov 23, 2019
Speak out now, or be forever doomed!! sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by bluefilm: 11:52am On Nov 23, 2019
Tales by the moonlight.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by heendrix(m): 11:52am On Nov 23, 2019
Mood11:
We should help you to unsex? angry

Did you not do eeeeh aaaah when he was chuking you undecided

You claim to be in love but small quarrel you rush go collect pritck for neighbouring state undecided

Lmao grin grin
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by samcus(m): 11:53am On Nov 23, 2019
olosho kobo kobo you see your life now

3 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by jamesfadairo(m): 11:53am On Nov 23, 2019
what fornication will cause to this generation, only God can save us. So the things we see on Nigerian movies really happen in life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by asahnwaKC: 11:53am On Nov 23, 2019
Sorry Pusy fu×ked...can't be unfuc×ed

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by lonelydora: 11:53am On Nov 23, 2019
Lucyliz:

It happened when I and my boyfriend broke up due to some misunderstandings, we were not engaged then.

We broke up and didn't contact each other for weeks. Then I traveled to Ogun state at my grandma's place for somethings. I met this guy and we got along well. We go on outings, had fun and eventually had sex. After that it dawned on me and I regret it. I ignored him for some days and later came to my grandma's place to look for me.

We talked and he told me he want us to start a relationship. I declined and told him I have no feelings for him.

Afterwards I got back together with my ex and now we are engaged. We haven't picked a wedding date yet but we planned it to be next year.

Fast forward to last Month, my fiance told me he needed to rent an apartment for one of his friends coming to lag to stay permanently.
I was in a mall with my fiance and he called him telling him he need to go out since he was bored. He came to the mall and behold it was this same guy I met in Ogun State. I knew I was doomed .... I got really scared and nervous at the same time cuz my bf never mentioned or showed me his pics before...

He was only looking at me without saying anything except to my fiance... I was even scared of leaving their midst cuz I was scared he would tell my fiance....

Later that week he called me with a different line and told me it was him. I ended the call immediately on hearing his name....

The guy has been calling but am not picking his calls am scared of what he might say...

I told my friend abt it and she asked me to have an agreement with the guy never to tell my fiance but am really scared about everything and confused....

But then I remember have seen his face on my fiance phone before but didn't pay attention cuz he was on lowcut there...

Have been acting funny around my fiance especially when the guy is there and he is starting to suspect something is going on...pls help me...

Pls kindly advice but I can't tell my fiance cuz he often tells me he can't have a taste of what his friends have tasted...

Pls help me I beg u all

Okafor's Law states that a pvssy fvcked can be fvcked again especially when the pvssy was well fvcked.

Tell your fiance and lose his trust forever even if he marries you.

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Jsst: 11:54am On Nov 23, 2019
This is serious!!

REGISTER BELOW FOR PRACTICAL AND COMPREHENSIVE DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING IN LAGOS

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Sagay212: 11:54am On Nov 23, 2019
Send me a video of your sex tape to believe this story. Your boyfriend's friend will continue to phuck you anytime he wants.

Go and look for another man to marry.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Abfinest007(m): 11:55am On Nov 23, 2019
a pvssy already fvck can't never be on fvcked
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Giftexx: 11:55am On Nov 23, 2019
Tell ur fiancé “it’s over”...and watch him turn into an inspirational speaker.

Na him go Dey advice sey “past is past”...except ur of no use to him

3 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Judybash93(m): 11:55am On Nov 23, 2019
Tell him.... Y'all were on break... If he still wants you after that, fine... If he doesn't, there are more than 10 million men to still choose from...i just think you shouldn't keep it as a secret from him.

4 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by tosinosam(m): 11:55am On Nov 23, 2019
Riele:
Aunty .

You shouldn't be feeling guilty in any way .

Don't tell your fiancee and if you try coming into an agreement with the "friend" , he might try to frame you up . Just saying !

The past is in the past anyways .

They'll come here calling you names like hoe etc

Never mind them , you aren't a saint and they too aren't one .

Sooner or later her he will get to know if the other guy tells. No one is blaming or judging but such case will only get complicated if she refuse to free herself from such guilt

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Tepumping(m): 11:56am On Nov 23, 2019
Just summon the courage and tell your Man, it happened when u guys had a break so thats the best solution to it. Just tell him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by AgentNairaland(f): 11:57am On Nov 23, 2019
OP, Come Let Me Reset Your Puci I Have The Medicine For That.. Your Fiancee's Brains And His Friend Will Be Formatted While Your Secret/Shameful Act Will Be Forgotten For Live
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Lotusgoddess(f): 11:57am On Nov 23, 2019
My dear, you have to tell him, if possible before both guys if what you're saying is the truth, that will convince your fiance that you have no feelings for his friend.

If he doesn't forgive you, please move on, the fact is that you have a clear conscience.

His friend will definitely tell him, if not now, later. Be the first to own up to the truth.

3 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:57am On Nov 23, 2019
And the guy might be boasting in town that he is marrying a virgin grin

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by tosinosam(m): 11:57am On Nov 23, 2019
tosinosam:

Sooner or later he will get to know if the other guy tells. No one is blaming or judging but such case will only get complicated if she refuse to free herself from such guilt
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by KayCee92(m): 11:57am On Nov 23, 2019
Lol, laugh nearly finish me when I saw the headline. I no read am
grin
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by BarrElChapo(m): 11:57am On Nov 23, 2019
DonBenny77:
Anywhere una travel go na to spread leg

BlueBand you meant to say grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by wallezee: 11:58am On Nov 23, 2019
Lucyliz:

Pls help me I beg u all

So, you didn’t realize you had no feelings for him before spreading your legs for him?! You just confirmed yourself to be a LovePeddler cause only whores have sex without any emotions attachment.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by completey(f): 11:58am On Nov 23, 2019
Lucyliz:

Pls help me I beg u all

You made a BIG mistake by not opening up to him when you came back together again. Actually, meeting and sleeping with a guy is not ideal. But since you have done that you should have told him about your activities when you guys broke up. May God help you because that second guy will continue to blackmail you and the 2 of them will not marry you.

It's better you tell your fiance now before the guy will inform him.

5 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by extremelygolden: 11:58am On Nov 23, 2019
@Op, you better answer his calls before he gets angry and tells your fiance.

4 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Sagay212: 11:58am On Nov 23, 2019
chival:
If you are wise, you will ignore people asking you to either come to an agreement with your fiance's friend or keep your indiscretion a secret. Your best course of action here is to come clean. Don't start your marriage with lies and don't live with a guilty conscience either. Tell the truth. Chances are your fiance will be angry but he'll respect you for coming clean. If he doesn't, you'll still have a guilt free conscience and that is priceless.

Don't give her false hope. The best thing is for her to find another guy entirely to marry. If she comes out clean, her fiance will kick her whoring a.ss outta his life. If she decides to keep it secret, her fiance friend will continue to phuck her when he wants. Let her find a new man and move on.

5 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Todetayo(m): 11:59am On Nov 23, 2019
daben1:
"I don't want the wedding to be called off" lmaooo,
olosho! na now you wan retire from business
well, having sex during the break up is not a bad thing, but having it with someone you don't have feelings for... ahn ahn, you check am na, only oloshos do that
Lol bro....
But we guys Ehn..... We are a little bit crazy though...... If a guy seduce a lady for you wo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be / Man Grabs Fiancee's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos: Media React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.