Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! (77546 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Beatswim: 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
My dear sister.. God loves u and doesn't want u to perish.. But something is missing in u... If u enter your marriage like this... U wont be able to face the heat of marital issues...its obvious u are not saved.. U need jesus into ur life first... Sleeping wt a guy u barely know after a little misunderstanding wt your fiance shows u arent broken at all... Think about these words sis

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by IMMUNO1(m): 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
You messed up, not by sleeping with the other guy, but by pretending never to have met him before your fiance. Just pray everything works out fine for you but if I am to be You, I would have rushed to embrace that guy before my fiance, and then go ahead to introduce him as someone I know from my grandma's place, bet me, the matter would have ended there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by blackslayer: 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
My question for you is this, did you take it doggy style?
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Naijabams(m): 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
Better go and tell him what happen during the short break , be honest it won't cost u anything and accept any consequence that comes ... Its better than letting him find out by himsef smiley

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Mhizdew: 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
deltateam:

The guy is her boyfriend not her husband, two different things.
I am disappointed with the ' it happened during the break' nonsense.

Does it mean when you have a misunderstanding with husband you rush to available man?
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by amadiwati(m): 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
It is better the wedding is called off now than a divorce or black mail in future. Tell your man before he gets to hear it from his friend. But hear him out first.
Then Tell him how it happened and wait for the worst. Forget humans will always be human. Do it now and be at peace with your future.

Lucyliz:
Please I am really scared and confused right now. I need serious advice.

It happened when I and my boyfriend broke up due to some misunderstandings, we were not engaged then.

We broke up and didn't contact each other for weeks. Then I traveled to Ogun state at my grandma's place for somethings. I met this guy and we got along well. We go on outings, had fun and eventually had sex. After that it dawned on me and I regret it. I ignored him for some days and later came to my grandma's place to look for me.

We talked and he told me he want us to start a relationship. I declined and told him I have no feelings for him.

After a week I left Ogun state and came back to Lagos.

Afterwards I got back together with my ex and now we are engaged. We haven't picked a wedding date yet but we planned it to be next year.

Fast forward to last Month, my fiance told me he needed to rent an apartment for one of his friends coming to lag to stay permanently.
He got the apartment and the guy came to lag..
I didn't get to meet him until after a week...
I was in a mall with my fiance and he called him telling him he need to go out since he was bored. He came to the mall and behold it was this same guy I met in Ogun State. I knew I was doomed .... I got really scared and nervous at the same time cuz my bf never mentioned or showed me his pics before...

He was only looking at me without saying anything except to my fiance... I was even scared of leaving their midst cuz I was scared he would tell my fiance....

Later that week he called me with a different line and told me it was him. I ended the call immediately on hearing his name....

I can't tell my fiance what happened btw us or he would never forgive me...

The guy has been calling but am not picking his calls am scared of what he might say...

I told my friend abt it and she asked me to have an agreement with the guy never to tell my fiance but am really scared about everything and confused....

But then I remember have seen his face on my fiance phone before but didn't pay attention cuz he was on lowcut there...

Have been acting funny around my fiance especially when the guy is there and he is starting to suspect something is going on...pls help me...

I can't lose my fiance and I don't want the wedding called off...

Pls kindly advice but I can't tell my fiance cuz he often tells me he can't have a taste of what his friends have tasted...

I can't stop thinking and crying...

Pls help me I beg u all

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Philadelphia: 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lucyliz:

It happened when I and my boyfriend broke up due to some misunderstandings, we were not engaged then.

We broke up and didn't contact each other for weeks. Then I traveled to Ogun state at my grandma's place for somethings. I met this guy and we got along well. We go on outings, had fun and eventually had sex. After that it dawned on me and I regret it. I ignored him for some days and later came to my grandma's place to look for me.

We talked and he told me he want us to start a relationship. I declined and told him I have no feelings for him.

Afterwards I got back together with my ex and now we are engaged. We haven't picked a wedding date yet but we planned it to be next year.

Fast forward to last Month, my fiance told me he needed to rent an apartment for one of his friends coming to lag to stay permanently.
I was in a mall with my fiance and he called him telling him he need to go out since he was bored. He came to the mall and behold it was this same guy I met in Ogun State. I knew I was doomed .... I got really scared and nervous at the same time cuz my bf never mentioned or showed me his pics before...

He was only looking at me without saying anything except to my fiance... I was even scared of leaving their midst cuz I was scared he would tell my fiance....

Later that week he called me with a different line and told me it was him. I ended the call immediately on hearing his name....

The guy has been calling but am not picking his calls am scared of what he might say...

I told my friend abt it and she asked me to have an agreement with the guy never to tell my fiance but am really scared about everything and confused....

But then I remember have seen his face on my fiance phone before but didn't pay attention cuz he was on lowcut there...

Have been acting funny around my fiance especially when the guy is there and he is starting to suspect something is going on...pls help me...

Pls kindly advice but I can't tell my fiance cuz he often tells me he can't have a taste of what his friends have tasted...

Pls help me I beg u all

You're an OLOSHO in capitals.
You had an issue with your bf and just weeks later, you're f**king a random guy.
You're only worried now because he's a friend of your fiancée. Else, you for no come here dey deceive us. You na chop and clean mouth.

Well, your fiancée deserves to know the truth.
Tell him and let him quit the relationship. Else, that guy will keep chopping you so he can keep quiet. Else, he's tell your fiancée himself.
Either ways, your fiancée will know

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by fisherboy: 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
heheheheeee u need help? OK simple SEX UNDO [ ENTER]
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by sexy74(m): 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lucyliz:

Pls help me I beg u all

Long throat
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by greenguy: 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
Story for the God's. Yenyenyenyenyenyen!

This is fabricated abeg, I can't come and waste my advise.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Manueljoe03: 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
In life, all is possible. As such, by choice or accident anyone can be in your circumstance tomorrow. I think you should tell your fiancé the truth. The gain outweighs the loss. If he leaves you, assume he is not for you. If you agree with the friend to keep it secret and he finds out, it is the end of the relationship /marriage. If he doesn't find out, there is no guarantee that the friend will not use it to blackmail you for money or more sex tomorrow. If he doesn't blackmail you, you will always be restless about it. Therefore, tell your fiancé and grow.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Ufedolove: 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
solmusdesigns:
undecided

marriage is a long lasting bond, if you cant tell your partner you cheated while on a break abeg dont marry him

you see your spouse should be that person you can murder a person in front of him/her and would still cover for you

Any man can cover up his wife or girlfriend in this situation but cheating? Nah! No correlation
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Akanoaaa(m): 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
The advice I will give you is to breakup with your fiance to save yourself from future embarrassment cuz the rain of shame is set and its about to fall on you but its you decision whether to save yourself from it or allow it to fall on you. Ire o
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by danot1030: 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lucyliz:

Pls help me I beg u all

The reason many ladies are afraid of losing a relationship is because of what they benefit from it otherwise in a relationship where there's mutual value this fear shouldn't exist.

If you know what you are saying about the break up is true then put up this prank and be ready to to move on if it doesn't favour you.

Tell your fiance that you don't want to continue with the relationship anymore, do it in such a way that will make him beg you not to break up with him.

After a while give him audience and open up everything, don't forget to tell him that his friend has secretly be calling you with unknown numbers and you have been declining the calls because you are sure he wants to request for a secret affair between you two or he blackmail you for this reason you decided to quit his life and his friend.

If he he feels he wants to break up with you after this be ready to accept it and move, there's always someone waiting for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by idonhammer: 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
Keep yansh for one place una no go hear, your own Don finish.Just confess to your husband to be and be free from future blackmailing.

Lucyliz:

Pls help me I beg u all

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by kazy1979: 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
I will advise u to come clean to your fiance. If he loves you, he will stay by u though it will be painful but he can cope. For the other guy's call, don't pick it until after u told your fiance about the whole issue because u don't know the kind of a guy this other guy is. If he want to blackmail u, there is nothing to be afraid of because your man has already been informed. So u will be able to talk freely and transfer the burden to the other guy. If u tell you man after the guy try to blackmail u, if am your man I will tell u that so if this guy didn't try to blackmail u I will not know that something like this happen. How do I know u don't have more secret that will be reveal later. The trust will I'd not disappear will reduced and what u are afraid of may happen.
Even if the guy did not tell your fiance, He will still know one day and that is when u will regret it most. Responsible and reasonable guys always appreciate it if their women tell them the truth and not keeping anything away from them.
U know your fiance than anyone here so u should know if he is a type that want the truth or not. I will end this giving u this our elders word "Toba koju so e ko ta, Toba koyin e ko ta sugbon to ba ku iwo nikan da ero Ara e pa".
This is just my thought as a man and what I think u shd do.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by RexTramadol1: 11:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
Cheap girls everywhere

Only sexual intercourse on their brain

See her mouth like, we had interesting moments

If you don't tell ur guy, I'll tell him myself

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by liverpool72(m): 11:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
I have their type around n I knack dem everyday. idiat
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by adamslukman19: 12:00am On Nov 24, 2019
My sister is good u tell ur realy boy friend the whole true now and free ur mind else u will put urself emotional distress for life. Another thing is that his friend may be using that to threatening u either for sex or some other things. Tell him the truth now

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Legendguru: 12:06am On Nov 24, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Mynet11(m): 12:11am On Nov 24, 2019
laughitall:
Idiat
A very big one
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by amamahdaniel(m): 12:34am On Nov 24, 2019
Nairaland please vote for me as The Best AHOC OF THE YEAR.
My name is AMAMAH. FOLLOW THE LINK AND VOTE FOR ME. GOD will do something GREAT in ur life before this year end. AMEN.

https://headply.com/wd2ba/
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by emmaodet: 12:49am On Nov 24, 2019
franchasng:
Till I leave this earth, I will keep visiting Nairaland if not for anything to hear raw stories and to know when someone is taking me for a fool or if I become Senator, to know when they are planning to unseat me.

Nairaland is the home of raw secret stories you can stay here and hear story about your life being told by an anonymous user

My broda, u are 100% correct.
Am really addicted to nairaland
Home of raw truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by jeph19(m): 1:01am On Nov 24, 2019
Mood11:
We should help you to unsex? angry

Did you not do eeeeh aaaah when he was chuking you undecided

You claim to be in love but small quarrel you rush go collect pritck for neighbouring state undecided

Modified:
Since I started dating my boyfriend I only have three friends;
The father
The son
The holy ghost
kiss

Body dey scratch you quick oo
Just traveled to be with your grand mom and met someone...... Then sex haba
The did is done
Las Las e go still know with time
Get ready to loose him and tell him
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Kendollar696(m): 1:22am On Nov 24, 2019
IneedOT:
When you and your husband have misunderstanding, you're the type that will rush out of the marriage and mount another dick without wasting time, your type won't make the move to settle things with your lover, it's called ego, I wish your guy can see who you are and cut off from you, he deserves a better lady

I get your point though buh stop mixing marriage and being in a relationship breakups..
You need to understand that, in marriage breakup. you're committed in every way possible but in relationships breakups, you're only committed in your mind..
They broke up...
My problem is why in short a time(weeks) she succumb to having sex with someone because they ball..
Just tell your fiance the truth...
it's better now or forever live in fear..
and I promise you, the truth will find it way to the surface..
Own your Shiit....
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by greggng: 1:44am On Nov 24, 2019
Lucyliz:

Pls help me I beg u all

This sound more like a story....in any case, tell your man exactly what happened. ..if he truly loves you, he will stay with you. Don't force any man to accept you. What of if you marry him and he dies next day, won't you carry on with your life? Again , when you had issues with him....did you install hidden camera to monitor the girls he slept with within that period? If he didn't marry you as a result of this, then he is not the man for you. Move on cos there is another man for you

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Nobody: 2:26am On Nov 24, 2019
Mood11:

You claim to be in love but small quarrel you rush go collect pritck for neighbouring state undecided

Modified:
The father
The son
The holy ghost
kiss

The, eeeeh aaaah"
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Nobody: 2:26am On Nov 24, 2019
Mood11:

Modified:
The father
The son
The holy ghost
kiss

The, "eeeeh aaaah" is the most interesting part!
Smile...
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by shege45: 2:35am On Nov 24, 2019
Lucyliz:

Pls help me I beg u all

my dear u have to break up with your fiancé, it might be hard but you just hve to move on and tell him the reason why. That your heart can’t take it. Leave with your head up
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by berrystunn(m): 3:42am On Nov 24, 2019
Lucyliz:

Pls help me I beg u all

Your BF did the same thing
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Isoduwa(m): 3:47am On Nov 24, 2019
Simple you are a dog � I mean bingo
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by komodapson(m): 4:01am On Nov 24, 2019
zomoears:
Okafor's law de do d guy...u have been fvcked by him once, u can be refvcked if he feels u owe him pension grin.

Just kidding.

Seriously speaking though, if you don't take his calls, you will never know...

Eat that frog. Take his call!

Hahahaha....I like the "pension aspect".. And that's why, I work assiduously for my pension whenever I'm in a relationship with those people...but some behave like multinationals... Get you paid in full and bye bye

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling / Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.