Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" (40257 Views)

Life Changing Quotes By Apostle Joshua Selman / Newman Emmanuel Edward: "If You Are Rich & Don't Help Pastors, You Will Die" / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Akpacha(m): 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
Stupid scammers!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by dangoteinlaw: 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
Absolute lie. You are rich if you own a successful business without having a land. You are poor if you own a house but no successful business.

I prefer to have a business and live in a rented apartment than to be a landlord waiting for tenant rent before I can feed. Useless Pastor

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by OgbanjeProphet: 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
shocked
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by jcross19: 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
musictori:
The founder and Apostle in charge of the koinonia ministry in Zaria has said in one of his sermon that a man is poor if he doesn't own land

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6owiy_hsALk
is that from your own bible version? is that what Jesus was preaching to His disciples to acquire land?may God show you mercy.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by chukwuibuipob: 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
undecided dumb thief
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by frowland(m): 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
Rashduct4luv:
How many lands Jesus buy when he roam the Earth?
Funny, Jesus did not ROAM the earth though.

Roam: to walk, go, or travel without a fixed purpose or direction; ramble; wander; rove:
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by RPirez: 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
Him wey own land nko? Where e take get am if not for the zombies wey dey donate their live savings to him.

Foolish Scammer! angry

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nomswag: 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
grin when you have made it in life, you will start thinking that ur neighbours are lazy.

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Incandescent(m): 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
Its the bitter truth. Apostle Joshua Selman earns my respect any day any time

By the way OP, you should have posted the full sermon.

You know what you're doing by posting just this short clip. You know he would be mocked.

Well done. You should be proud of yourself & your poverty mindset by now.

Nonsense

11 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
musictori:
The founder and Apostle in charge of the koinonia ministry in Zaria has said in one of his sermon that a man is poor if he doesn't own land

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6owiy_hsALk

Money wey members don use dey pay tithe would have been more than enough to buy the said land
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by nasoeb: 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
Please people, I dont and will never support suicide. Not only does taking life you cant create is condemnable, it baffles me how a president, a governor, a local gov chairman/woman, a councillor and all the fed, state and local gov aids will introduce wicked, anti-people's policies that will cause maximum suffering in the country. While the politicians are in expensive mansions, offices, cars with their families, gfs and concubines enjoying themselves with the peoples money, then one person will just go and die. I ask, leaving who to stand up to this wicked politicians for your suffer?
Listen to me and listen very very well, if the politicians suffer you in your own country and you feel like killing yourself, PLEASE look for the nearest politician and murder him. Then you can commit your suicide in peace.
This way you are sure your children, grand children and love ones wont suffer in your absence. And other uselesss politicians will stop all these rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Barthley: 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
Absolute lie. You are rich if you own a successful business without having a land. You are poor if you own a house but no successful business.

I prefer to have a business and live in a rented apartment than to be a landlord waiting for tenant rent before I can feed. Useless Pastor
you're right my brother . there are so many business online.. Blacks and their mentalities on land/house

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by SalamRushdie: 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
Chuvin22:
True.
If you dont own land in major town or city.

Can you own land in Singapore? Abeg stop using this parochial land ideology to make statement , there are many Billionaires in the west with no land to their name
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
frowland:

Funny, Jesus did not ROAM the earth though.

Roam: to walk, go, or travel without a fixed purpose or direction; ramble; wander; rove:

OK. Changed. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Can you own land in Singapore? Abeg stop using this parochial land ideology to make statement , there are many Billionaires in the west with no land to their name

I think this post is talking about Nigeria. Lets use that ideology.

btw thanks for making your point. I might be wrong but i am in this thread because i want to learn.
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by dangoteinlaw: 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
Barthley:
you're right my brother . there are so many business online.. Blacks and their mentalities on land/house
so true bro, black man will remain poor for a very long time if they keep this their mentality of tying cash down instead of investing into a lucrative business that you can even die and your grand children will inherit. Look at successfully made men like bill gates and dangote, they didn't get there with real estates, some of them even had the finance to build and buy enough lands but they were wise enough to do something that will benefit humanity and bring in good returns. Today they have even more than enough lands than those who went buying heaven and Earth lol

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Horlami4u(m): 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
What about those wey dey buy house lol
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
undecided
Hearing of him for the first

Church business is booming in Nigeria
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by netwizard11: 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
No body dae poor! The land wey den go buried person wen person die na person land ooo! everybody gat e own land.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Paulo3ree(m): 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
Brandstudio01:
And when will you guys stop quoting Clergymen out of context. Haba!
As if some people are in a war with Clergymen. Then again some of our Clergymen should know people are waiting for every slight mistake to nail them.

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by danitomaluson1: 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
HacheNoire:
This man should be killed.

What has land got to do with salvation.

Be careful what you say with your mouth. Don't be too gullible to believe every news. If you know this man well you'll understand his use of instances. He's the best preacher I've ever listened to.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
HacheNoire:
This man should be killed.

What has land got to do with salvation.
Did you watch the whole video?
Did you listen to the whole sermon?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
This is he kind of statements you get when you elevate foolish people to a position of leadership in society

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
Incandescent:
Its the bitter truth. Apostle Joshua Selman NOT Suleiman oo earns my respect any day any time

By the way OP, you should have posted the full sermon.

You know what you're doing by posting just this short clip. You know he would be mocked.

Well done. You should be proud of yourself & your poverty mindset by now.

Nonsense

Both Apostles earn my 100% respect.
The op shoulda posted the whole video. I don't blame him tho. I don't think he posted with malicious intent.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
isthatso:
This is he kind of statements you get when you elevate foolish people to a position of leadership in society
Ah, foolish people keeee?
Don't say so o. The ministry God has commissioned into #AJS' hand is flourishing in the north.
It takes a lot of wisdom to steward a fruitful ministry, scandal free

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by lonelydora: 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
Grupo:
Says a charlatan who deceives people to give him 10% of their income.

Tell your church members to invest 10% of their income instead of paying it to you. This way, they will have enough to buy land.

Smh!

They are not complaining

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Lexusgs430: 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
Of what is a land, when/if you cannot afford to build?

Let's not go down the land banking route........
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by GreenArrow1(m): 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
Then I'm not poor.
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
taiwoawoniyi:

Ah, foolish people keeee?
Don't say so o. The ministry God has commissioned into #AJS' hand is flourishing in the north.
It takes a lot of wisdom to steward a fruitful ministry, scandal free

All it takes to have a flourishing ministry in Nigeria are desperate people, people who don’t want to think for themselves and people who have lost hope.

If you don’t want to think for yourself, there is no shortage of pastors who will do your thinking for you.

Land or property can be an asset but it can also be a liability. There are people whose land and property have become worthless. There are people who have bought land and property in Nigeria who did everything by the book, got the title and property properly registered only to find they have no claim to the property. Every circumstance is different.

He should stick to preaching the Bible instead of what he knows nothing about. The only financial acumen he has is the ability to collect tithe from the gullible and downtrodden.

Telling me his ministry is flourishing in the North just reinforces what I am saying, is that not where the poorest of the poor who are desperate and full of despair are?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
First to comment
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by edoairways: 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
dangoteinlaw:

A land is an asset that appreciate from time to time.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Grupo(m): 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
lonelydora:

They are not complaining

Their pastor is complaining on their behalf.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Steals From Oyedepo Runs Mad - Mikeangelonews.com / Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.