Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" (40281 Views)

Life Changing Quotes By Apostle Joshua Selman / Newman Emmanuel Edward: "If You Are Rich & Don't Help Pastors, You Will Die" / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Olaolex: 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
Annie001:
Wetin Musa no go see for gate

Modified: I don forget say Musa don leave gate
God airpus ooo
Musa no go see a pregnant man for gate
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
well I don't know how old u are but as a youth think of having multiple streams of income. Land is never a stream of income bro, peace
He didn't say lands are sources of multiple Streams of income; whatever that means. He said Lands Value increases over years. If you want steady income Open a Restuarant grin
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by enewspapers(m): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
Viewing this on android app..more than just a browser
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.haneef.nairalandconnect

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Timfreds(m): 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
He may have right motive for saying so. And he's right.
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by ZooOga: 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
Rashduct4luv:
How many lands Jesus own when he traveled the Earth?

excellent question to ponder. wink

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
otuekong1:

You sound pained,nobody is forced to give tithe in church
Oga cure yourself of ignorance
Naa! I think you are the Ignorant one. No offence. grin
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by ArticleBeast: 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
98% of Nairalanders are foolish. Some didn't even watch the clip or full video but are barking like a dog with rabies.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Jepee(f): 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
True talk, I wish I have one.
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
askibee:

Take heed bro, that you have Is by the mercy of God. You are young and getting it that's good for you.

If you claim you are rich and intend to be rich then you and I know there are principle governing money. Now if you haven't known that then wait it will come to you.

Please don't talk down on pple, you are next in line
Bullshiit!! God doesn't exist. Only in People's Imaginations God exists
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by edoairways: 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
isthatso:

This is a fallacy
That is the reality bro. Land is non current asset that appreciate with time whereas your business depreciate with time. Don't ask me how
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
gypsey:
Keep deceiving yourself,its people like you that shouts JESUS when visited by men of the underworld

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Brazzaville(m): 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
HacheNoire:
This man should be killed.

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by jeph19(m): 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
Grupo:
Says a charlatan who deceives people to give him 10% of their income.

Tell your church members to invest 10% of their income instead of paying it to you. This way, they will have enough to buy land.

Smh!
Mind what you say so you won't invoke God's anger on yourself
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by AngelicBeing: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
Rashduct4luv:
How many lands Jesus own when he traveled the Earth?
Jesus does not need to own a physical land because he created the whole world and he owns everything shocked
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
otuekong1:

Keep deceiving yourself,its people like you that shouts JESUS when visited by men of the underworld
Another bullshit!! Why would Men of the underworld visit me? what does men of the underworld even mean? who are men of the underworld? You seems to be making up all kinds of Things in your head, Just like you are Imagining God grin

Jesus Doesn't exist. wake up man!!
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Bonapart(m): 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
Grupo:
Says a charlatan who deceives people to give him 10% of their income.

Tell your church members to invest 10% of their income instead of paying it to you. This way, they will have enough to buy land.

Smh!
people like you die poor

Is the truth
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
gypsey:
How is it a fallcy? please Explain.

And how many lands do you own?

asking me how many land (not lands BTW) is a very stupid thing to do. This is the internet i can tell you anything I want. so you are either stupid or trying to insult me.

back to your question and I am only answering for the sake of others.

i am going to give you a few examples of how land can become worthless or lose it's value because I am watching a match and dont have time for many examples.

1.if you bought land in 2015 for example...anywhere in Nigeria, your land is worth less today than in 2015. How you ask? because the naira has lost half it's value and the history of the naira since independence is that it always loses value over time. So land of 10m in 2015 was worth $60,000, today that land has not increased in naira and it's worth $30,000. You could buy 2 corrollas in 2015 with 10m, today you cant buy 1 if you sell that land. So that land has not only failed to appreciate it has lost you your wealth. if you took the 10m and changed it to forex in 2015 and kept it in a bank account, and today you withdrew the money and converted into Naira you will have 20m without wahala of land registry, omo-onile etc etc etc, while the man who bought land will have only 10m after waiting months to find buyer.

2. We dont enforce town planning laws in Nigeria, so what may seems like a good area today may become a bad area tommorow where nobody wants to live, which means the value of your property will go down or at best it becomes hard to find a buyer because it is no longer a desirable area. Festac used to be a place for the upper middle class, now it is known as a place for fraudsters and dubious people. Traffic may mean nobody wants to live in that area so prices drop. Land and property rose because there was an oil boom, there was easy money in the economy and there was demand from corrupt officials which propelled an artificial boom. that boom is over and it will take time for property to find its true level.

3. your land if bought in the wrong area can become submerged due to , poor drainage, flooding or erosion, rising water table, making the land/property lose value and in the worse case completely worthless.

4. And this happennned to me personally, you can buy land from legitimate source, due your due dilligence, the person selling the land was a honest high ranking Nigerian who had what appeared to be a legitimate registered title, you register the land and your title using proper lawyers. Years later when you want to use the land, somebody comes and says they own the land and they too have documents duly registered in the same land registry. How do you explain that? This is Nigeria!!! Well it turns out the person who sold the land to the person who sold the land did not have full authority to sell that family land (only 2 members of the family signed the document dates 1957) , whereas the person who claimed he own the land actually had a deed of conveyance signed by all the heads of the family. The man who sold us the land wasnt trying to dupe us, he is a respectable man, but all that money is gone! because according to the law, a document signed my all members of a family has more weight than a document signed by a few.

i have ball to watch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nigerianiski: 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
jeph19:

Mind what you say so you won't invoke God's anger on yourself
Get out Oga,which God?? You think God knows some of these criminal manipulators Your Royal Gullibility, i salute. It's obviously a sign of low intelligence to listen to thieves

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
edoairways:

That is the reality bro. Land is non current asset that appreciate with time whereas your business depreciate with time. Don't ask me how

I wont ask you because you dont know, you are merely repeating what you have been told!!!

the problem with many is they just repeat cliches and things they hear, they dont bother to think about it or ignore the cases that didnt apply because it worked for some.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
gypsey:
Another bullshit!! Why would Men of the underworld visit me? what does men of the underworld even mean? who are men of the underworld? You seems to be making up all kinds of Things in your head, Just like you are Imagining God grin

Jesus Doesn't exist. wake up man!!
Ok ooooo,,its your choice
Look into the sky now
Check again at night
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by jaxxy(m): 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
Is that what the Bible says or what Jesus told him to teach? If u don’t have land so it will be if u don’t have private jet.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by AntiWailer: 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
Rubbish.

Bullshit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by TheRedpillguy: 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
musictori:
The founder and Apostle in charge of the koinonia ministry in Zaria has said in one of his sermon that a man is poor if he doesn't own land

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6owiy_hsALk
Yep one of the reasons I stop going to church was becouse of all the dump things they say. Well if I can get rich by telling people their blessings is coming from heaven why I take their money, I ll say anything too

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
isthatso:

asking me how many land (not lands BTW) is a very stupid thing to do. This is the internet i can tell you anything I want. so you are either stupid or trying to insult me.

back to your question and I am only answering for the sake of others.

i am going to give you a few examples of how land can become worthless or lose it's value because I am watching a match and dont have time for many examples.

1.if you bought land in 2015 for example...anywhere in Nigeria, your land is worth less today than in 2015. How you ask? because the naira has lost half it's value and the history of the naira since independence is that it always loses value over time. So land of 10m in 2015 was worth $60,000, today that land has not increased in naira and it's worth $30,000. You could buy 2 corrollas in 2015 with 10m, today you cant buy 1 if you sell that land. So that land has not only failed to appreciate it has lost you your wealth. if you took the 10m and changed it to forex in 2015 and kept it in a bank account, and today you withdrew the money and converted into Naira you will have 20m without wahala of land registry, omo-onile etc etc etc, while the man who bought land will have only 10m after waiting months to find buyer.

2. We dont enforce town planning laws in Nigeria, so what may seems like a good area today may become a bad area tommorow where nobody wants to live, which means the value of your property will go down or at best it becomes hard to find a buyer because it is no longer a desirable area. Festac used to be a place for the upper middle class, now it is known as a place for fraudsters and dubious people. Traffic may mean nobody wants to live in that area so prices drop.

3. your land if bought in the wrong area can become submerged due to , poor drainage, flooding or erosion, rising water table, making the land/property lose value and in the worse case completely worthless.

4. And this happennned to me personally, you can buy land from legitimate source, due your due dilligence, the person selling the land was a honest high ranking Nigerian who had what appeared to be a legitimate registered title, you register the land and your title using proper lawyers. Years later when you want to use the land, somebody comes and says they own the land and they too have documents duly registered in the same land registry. How do you explain that? This is Nigeria!!! Well it turns out the person who sold the land to the person who sold the land did not have full authority to sell that family land (only 2 members of the family signed the document dates 1957) , whereas the person who claimed he own the land actually had a deed of conveyance signed by all the heads of the family. The man who sold us the land wasnt trying to dupe us, he is a respectable man, but all that money is gone! because according to the law, a document signed my all members of a family has more weight than a document signed by a few.

i have ball to watch.
You are an Illiterate, You are incapable of having Civilised Conversations. I asked you Two Perfectly reasonable Questions and you are making Derogatory remarks and dishing out insults, In my Questions where did i Insult you? grin

You are hopeless, Paranoid and Low self esteemed. Your anger on My "how many lands do you have questions" indicates that you are very poor. And the reason you believe that lands values doesn't increase over years is because you don't own Any land or have any hope of owning any, it is glaringly obvious.

Enjoy the football. grin You are watching people do their Very well paid Job (footballers) fool!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by TheRedpillguy: 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
musictori:
The founder and Apostle in charge of the koinonia ministry in Zaria has said in one of his sermon that a man is poor if he doesn't own land

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6owiy_hsALk
Yep one of the reasons I stop going to church was becouse of all the dumb things they say. Well if I can get rich by telling people their blessings is coming from heaven why I take their money, I ll say anything too

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
gypsey:

God have mercy upon you.
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by SMART9797: 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
nairalee:
Someone will be poor and go to church only to be oppressed further.

How do you expect the poor members to feel? They should go and steal?
My guy ur correct i wonder where d want poor member to get money.
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
otuekong1:

Ok ooooo,,its your choice
Look into the sky now
Check again at night
look! show me proof that God exist

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
gypsey:
You are a an Illiterate, You are incapable of having Civilised Conversations. I asked you Two Perfectly reasonable Questions and you are making Derogatory remarks and dishing out insults, In my Questions where did i Insult you? grin

You are hopeless, Paranoid and Low self esteemed. Your anger on My "how many lands do you have questions" indicates that you are very poor. And the reason you believe that lands values doesn't increase over years is because you don't own Any land or have any hope of owning any, it is glaringly obvious.

Enjoy the football. grin You are watching people do their Very well paid Job (footballers) fool!

Like i said, I did not reply for your sake. Clearly you are an imb3cile as shown by your response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
askibee:

God have mercy upon you.
I don't need God's mercy, God can go fu ck herself!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Jesus does not need to own a physical land because he created the whole world and he owns everything shocked

Can someone who create Android be in the OS he created? Tell me more cos the Jesus i know in the Bible passed through the birth canal of a woman, sucked woman breast, was circumcised, was not omniscient,...

I am a Muslim so i don't believe Jesus created the world.
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
isthatso:

Like i said, I did not reply for your sake. Clearly you are an imb3cile as shown by your response.
I am not surprised, I didn't expect any different from you. grin

You couldn't even handle simply reasonable questions.

Stick with watching football and i am sure it would make a difference in your hopeless life.

Ciao! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday / Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.