Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" (40282 Views)

Life Changing Quotes By Apostle Joshua Selman / Newman Emmanuel Edward: "If You Are Rich & Don't Help Pastors, You Will Die" / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
Rashduct4luv:
How many lands Jesus own when he traveled the Earth?

He wasn't a religious fraudster milking both the rich and the poor rather he showed compassion and was a problem solver rather than exploiting their problems for his own personal material gain.
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by edoairways: 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
You will never see bloggers posting complete video rather they pick one part to exaggerate. Am sure independence minds would listen or watch the complete video before drawing conclusion while lazy ones would rush to condemn

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by skedman(m): 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2019

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by dangoteinlaw: 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
edoairways:

A land is an asset that appreciate from time to time.
well I don't know how old u are but as a youth think of having multiple streams of income. Land is never a stream of income bro, peace
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by skedman(m): 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
kempirow:
lier

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
edoairways:

A land is an asset that appreciate from time to time.
This is a fallacy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by AmuDimpka: 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
Stupid pastor ...
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Kennydoc(m): 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg etc didn't become the richest men on earth because of the number of plots of land they have. I won't even be surprised to hear that Zuckerberg bought his first real estate when he was already a billionaire. Will these men seize to be billionaires if they sell off whatever real estate they possess?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nerosoft19(m): 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
You are poor if you don't have vanity.
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
kempirow:
lier

This is the beginning of failure, you call someone with results over and over again to be a liar.....how do you intend to make in life when you criticize notable pple
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by mixta140: 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
R u kidding me?
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
Grupo:
Says a charlatan who deceives people to give him 10% of their income.

Tell your church members to invest 10% of their income instead of paying it to you. This way, they will have enough to buy land.

Smh!

Well if this is your mentality you won't go far,it's rather unfortunate you are at this stage.... inspiring great pple never insult pple who are ahead of them.

The same person you are saying all this to made his first million doing legitimate business since 2007.... please what do you have

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by odisman(m): 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
Incandescent:
Its the bitter truth. Apostle Joshua Selman earns my respect any day any time

By the way OP, you should have posted the full sermon.

You know what you're doing by posting just this short clip. You know he would be mocked.

Well done. You should be proud of yourself & your poverty mindset by now.

Nonsense

You are very right. It's wrong to conclude listening to the short clip. He is a very powerful preacher. A blessing to our generation. Don't be too quick to judge men of God. I pity u.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by mashad(m): 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
His mentality is so poor as an African
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by millionboi2: 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
Knox123:
shocked

I know some people will rush to this thread thinking it is Apostle Johnson Suleiman.

Seems he just purchased some plots of land or he is venturing into real estate... grin

Joke apart !

He is one of the preachers I listen to 100% I love his undiluted words...
is true.....he must have purchased a land
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
Grupo:

Tell your church members to invest 10% of their income instead of paying it to you. This way, they will have enough to buy land.

Smh!
You sound pained,nobody is forced to give tithe in church
Oga cure yourself of ignorance
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
Kennydoc:
Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg etc didn't become the richest men on earth because of the number of plots of land they have. I won't even be surprised to hear that Zuckerberg bought his first real estate when he was already a billionaire. Will these men seize to be billionaires if they sell off whatever real estate they possess?
A Landlord/Land owner in Nyanya is better off to a tenant in maitama
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by odisman(m): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
AmuDimpka:
Stupid pastor ...
Watch your tongue. You obviously need Jesus into life ASPA.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Grupo(m): 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
askibee:

Well if this is your mentality you won't go far,it's rather unfortunate you are at this stage.... inspiring great pple never insult pple who are ahead of them.

The same person you are saying all this to made his first million doing legitimate business since 2007.... please what do you have

Lol. I made my first legitimate million at the age of 26.

I'm not broke or frustrated.

Just trying to tell you that giving 10% of your income to such a charlatan will never make you rich.

Instead, you will only make the pastor rich and he'll turn around to call you a poor man for not having a land.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Elitedezigns: 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
Have this one recover from his sex scandals.

He still has mouth to talk.

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by AmuDimpka: 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
odisman:

Watch your tongue. You obviously need Jesus into life ASPA.

When a pastor acts stupid ..
He would be called stupid !
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by slowice(m): 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
Incredible deception .....well my land is in my village, so am RICH grin
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
chai...means say i poor
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Gerrard59(m): 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hitherto, I was like him regarding lands as a better option for investing money. I am glad with further questioning (including the mathematics behind it) of the model of real estate esp in Nigeria, I have come to realise that investing or even owning a land is not actually a good investment. Most people invest into real estate using emotions. And contrary to what he opines, land depreciates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
Grupo:

Smh!
Gbamm!!!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
I think the crooked pastor wants to start selling crooked lands to his Gullible followers. How many land Did Jesus own? That is if Jesus even Existed. grin
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by udemzyudex(m): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
My papa get land and it is mine too grin grin
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Lordbricks(m): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
Incandescent:
Its the bitter truth. Apostle Joshua Selman earns my respect any day any time

By the way OP, you should have posted the full sermon.

You know what you're doing by posting just this short clip. You know he would be mocked.

Well done. You should be proud of yourself & your poverty mindset by now.

Nonsense

My thought exactly. Someone will just go and get a statement and post it without getting the whole message and its context and people who have been waiting for where to out their frustrations will just rush and start saying nonsense..piece of advice,we are in the internet age before you believe anything hook,line and sinker you should find it out for yourself.. Little wonder a lot of our youths don't grow cos they don't research for themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
isthatso:

This is a fallacy
How is it a fallacy? please Explain.

And how many lands do you own?
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by nedupel(m): 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
Rashduct4luv:
How many lands Jesus own when he traveled the Earth?
He created them automatically He owns it.
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Godhatesodomy: 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
Wow

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
Grupo:

Lol. I made my first legitimate million at the age of 26.

I'm not broke or frustrated.

Just trying to tell you that giving 10% of your income to such a charlatan will never make you rich.

Instead, you will only make the pastor rich and he'll turn around to call you a poor man for not having a land.

Take heed bro, that you have Is by the mercy of God. You are young and getting it that's good for you.

If you claim you are rich and intend to be rich then you and I know there are principle governing money. Now if you haven't known that then wait it will come to you.

Please don't talk down on pple, you are next in line

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday / Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye / Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.