Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" (40267 Views)

Life Changing Quotes By Apostle Joshua Selman / Newman Emmanuel Edward: "If You Are Rich & Don't Help Pastors, You Will Die" / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by AngelicBeing: 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Can someone who create Android be in the OS he created? Tell me more cos the Jesus i know in the Bible passed through the birth canal of a woman, sucked woman breast, was circumcised, was not omniscient,...

I am a Muslim so i don't believe Jesus created the world.
A carnal man cannot understand the things of the spirit because they are spiritually discerned... Abdallah>>>> Allah shocked
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by naijacentric(m): 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
Brandstudio01:
And when will you guys stop quoting Clergymen out of context. Haba!
As if some people are in a war with Clergymen. Then again some of our Clergymen should know people are waiting for every slight mistake to nail them.

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery
why are you defending dis yahoomen in suit?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
otuekong1:

Ok ooooo,,its your choice
Look into the sky now
Check again at night
You couldn't even Answer any of my questions. grin

Shows that you don't even know what you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Muyiwamary(f): 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
HacheNoire:
This man should be killed.

What has land got to do with salvation.

You're so dumb for typing that a human should be killed...just shut it
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
gypsey:
You couldn't even Answer any of my questions. grin

Shows that you don't even know what you are talking about.
Face your face
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
gypsey:
look! show me proof that God exist
If you don’t believe in God, why do you talk about him constantly?
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
gypsey:
I don't need God's mercy, God can go fu ck herself!

So if God doesn't exist how come she should herself?

Pple leaving in denial.

So tell me what's your opinion about God
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
AngelicBeing:
A carnal man cannot understand the things of the spirit because they are spiritually discerned... Abdallah>>>> Allah shocked

Carnal man! OK, I understand your point. We can't understand the mystery why your God had to send his son to be killed by death one of His creation only to save His human creations!

Mystery indeed! I have no Holy spirit so all i am typing na jargons!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by hardbody: 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
HacheNoire:
This man should be killed.

What has land got to do with salvation.

While I don't believe in his mundane sermon, nevertheless your post is hate speech.

If he gets killed because of what you wrote, you may be charged for murder. Take note
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by AngelicBeing: 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Carnal man! OK, I understand your point. We can't understand the mystery why your God had to send his son to be killed by death one of His creation only to save His human creations!

Mystery indeed! I have no Holy spirit so all i am typing na jargons!
Abdallah >>> Allah cheesy
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Abdallah >>> Allah cheesy

All Muslims are Abdallah cos we worship Allah.

Allah is our Lord, the Creator of everything that exist.

Trinitarians >>>> Three Gods
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by madridsta007(m): 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
Knox123:
shocked

I know some people will rush to this thread thinking it is Apostle Johnson Suleiman.

Seems he just purchased some plots of land or he is venturing into real estate... grin

Joke apart !

He is one of the preachers I listen to 100% I love his undiluted words...

Undiluted, blunt, straight-talking.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
askibee:

So if God doesn't exist how come she should herself?

Pple leaving in denial.

So tell me what's your opinion about God
I am just going by your Assumptions that God exists, that's why i used herself.. grin

You think i am in Denial? Look, i don't have to believe because you believe, i am allowed to believe that God doesn't exist.

I just gave you my opinion. Give me proof that God exists.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by learner007(m): 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
This generation is lost, walahi. You cropped out a tiny fraction of a 2hr teaching only to mislead people. And people are out here spewing trash everywhere. Before you react to news on the media, always try to verify things. There are so many hungry bloggers everywhere. God have mercy!

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
otuekong1:

Face your face
More Rubbish, grin You believers in God are really Dumb. that is why it's easy for so called pastors to brainwash you people.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by AngelicBeing: 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Allah is our demon god
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
otuekong1:

If you don’t believe in God, why do you talk about him constantly?
Is that your proof? grin Well...Because people like you are always banging your very loud drums about God. And trying so hard to shove God into people's throats.

I still need proof on the existence of God.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by madridsta007(m): 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
Incandescent:
Its the bitter truth. Apostle Joshua Selman earns my respect any day any time

By the way OP, you should have posted the full sermon.

You know what you're doing by posting just this short clip. You know he would be mocked.

Well done. You should be proud of yourself & your poverty mindset by now.

Nonsense

The OP knows what he/she was doing.
But I think most people here know that too.

Cowards. Waiting for the day some fellow would post some Islamic preaching and open it up for comments. I guess that day will never come. Bunch of lily-livered cowards.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
gypsey:
I am just going by your Assumptions that God exists, that's why i used herself.. grin

You think i am in Denial? Look, i don't have to believe because you believe, i am allowed to believe that God doesn't exist.

I just gave you my opinion. Give me proof that God exists.

The air you breathe
The cloth you wear
The food you eat
The life you have
The spirit in you
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
askibee:

The air you breathe
The cloth you wear
The food you eat
The life you have
The spirit in you
meaning? explain please.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Allah is our Lord, the Creator of everything that exist.

Trinitarians >>>> Three Gods

What you don't know you can't attack

Ride on with your ignorance bro I salute you
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
gypsey:
meaning? explain please.

What is there to explain,don't you have all the above mentioned?
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
naijacentric:
why are you defending dis yahoomen in suit?

don't mind that gullible cretin, even if pastor fu cks his wife in his presence, he would still think pastor is innocent. grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
askibee:

What is there to explain,don't you have all the above mentioned?
Yes, so what? you mean God bought me cloths and food? come on!! I paid for the cloths and food with my money.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Promzyunique(m): 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
Ride on sir
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
musictori:
The founder and Apostle in charge of the koinonia ministry in Zaria has said in one of his sermon that a man is poor if he doesn't own land

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6owiy_hsALk

Pastorprenuer
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
Brandstudio01:
And when will you guys stop quoting Clergymen out of context. Haba!
As if some people are in a war with Clergymen. Then again some of our Clergymen should know people are waiting for every slight mistake to nail them.

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

Are u confused?
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Grupo(m): 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
Bonapart:
people like you die poor

Is the truth

You are predicting that I would die poor because I don't give 10% of my income to your fraudulent pastor?

Hahaha. The joke is on you.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by pressplay411(m): 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
electroTech:
Churches these days preaches mostly about prosperity, fruitfulness, love, family, relationship, romance, politics, education, and other real life topics.

You rarely hear about Moses, Joshua, Joseph, Tabitha, Jabez, Nebuchadnezzar, Ahab or even Jesus and his audio salvation.

You know why?
Cos there's a wide difference between fairytales and reality.

Our subconscious knows the reality, but out of mental slavery and childhood indoctrination, our consciousness won't let go the fairytales

Explains our generation's low level of morals and high level of greed/covetousness.

Thank God for always keeping his remnants. There's still hope for as many as seek the truth and not pastors that preach what we want to hear but what we need to hear.
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Iseoluwani: 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
musictori:
The founder and Apostle in charge of the koinonia ministry in Zaria has said in one of his sermon that a man is poor if he doesn't own land

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6owiy_hsALk

see aw stupid u are for quoting out of context
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Iseoluwani: 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
Apostle Selman preaches with understanding and he has a track record of preaching hard core so you quoting him out of context are senseless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Steals From Oyedepo Runs Mad - Mikeangelonews.com / Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye / Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.