Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Port Harcourt Lady Shows Compassion For Guy Who Stole Her Expensive Handbag - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Port Harcourt Lady Shows Compassion For Guy Who Stole Her Expensive Handbag (2562 Views)

Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos / Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? / Lady Look For Guy Who Will Take Care Of Her Needs Without Sex, Get Funny Respons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt Lady Shows Compassion For Guy Who Stole Her Expensive Handbag by marvelck: 11:43am On Nov 23, 2019
Guy Steals Beautiful Lady's Expensive Handbag In Port Harcourt, Empties Content On The Floor

A Port Harcourt based celebrity photographer and model, Precious lost her expensive handbag to a petty thief early this morning, when her house was burgled.

The funny part of the whole incident, was the way the thief emptied all the content of her handbag on the floor, before running away with the handbag and some amount of money.

Read the full gist below

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Shows Compassion For Guy Who Stole Her Expensive Handbag by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 23, 2019
If my phone is stolen, i feel bad for the lost documents in it. She's lucky he left her stuff.
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Shows Compassion For Guy Who Stole Her Expensive Handbag by maynation(f): 11:55am On Nov 23, 2019
grin grin
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Shows Compassion For Guy Who Stole Her Expensive Handbag by ahnie: 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
Too bad.
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Shows Compassion For Guy Who Stole Her Expensive Handbag by etrange: 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lol... thief with conscience
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Shows Compassion For Guy Who Stole Her Expensive Handbag by Airtimex(m): 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
The thief get conscience na...you should thank God
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Shows Compassion For Guy Who Stole Her Expensive Handbag by sanzoraphael: 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
hungry thief
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Shows Compassion For Guy Who Stole Her Expensive Handbag by Modernist: 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
Very few people would see that she's begging for money, sense would not kill her grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, What Do You Do With Your Old And Worn Out Panties? / Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die / Nigerian Lady Harassed By A Nigerian Man For Wearing A Short Dress (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.