Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos (53819 Views)

Beautiful Lady Becomes Ugly As Her Nose Becomes Big During Pregnancy / Port Harcourt Lady Shows Compassion For Guy Who Stole Her Expensive Handbag / “I Only Sex Married Men And Women” - Port Harcourt Lady Warns Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by Islie: 8:43am On Mar 28, 2022
By Esther Onyegbula,

Residents of Iyana-Isashi community of Lagos State were recently thrown into confusion, when a young lady suddenly went dumb after she visited a lover she met on Facebook in Lagos.

It was learned that the young lady, who hails from Benue State, but resides in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, became dumb after spending the night in lover’s arms.

Trouble, as gathered, started in the morning when the victim woke up, took sachet of water and went outside to brush her teeth.

Thereafter, she noticed all of a sudden that she had gone dumb.

According to the suspect, “I met the victim on social media, and we became friends and then started dating.

“Last week, she came from Port Harcourt to Lagos to visit me. We spent time together everything was okay until the next morning when she woke up and decided to brush her teeth.”

Explaining further, the suspect said, “She took a sachet of water from the bag of ‘pure water’ inside the house.

“She stepped outside and by the time she finished brushing her teeth, she noticed she could no longer talk.

“I was scared because she spoke to me when she woke up that morning before taking water and going outside to brush her teeth.”

Vanguard gathered that when all efforts to assist the victim recover her speech failed, police from Iyana-Isashi Division were invited to arrest the suspect.

Confirming the arrest, the spokesperson of Lagos State Police Command, SP Benjamin Hundeyin, said the suspect was arrested and later released when the victim’s parents came to the station and revealed that it is a reoccurring spiritual attack afflicting the victim.

Her parents insisted on taking the victim to their home town in Benue State to find remedy to the issue.

“After verifiable evidence that they are her parents, the victim was released to them,” Hundeyin added.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/port-harcourt-lady-goes-dumb-after-visiting-lover-in-lagos/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by dollytino4real(f): 8:48am On Mar 28, 2022
Na wah,

8 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by Totilopussylick(m): 8:51am On Mar 28, 2022
Even 'African magic' still has plenty stories to talk about cheesy cheesy cheesy.

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:53am On Mar 28, 2022
So what?
They better take that lady and provide her some help before they lay false accusations on the guy..

He might be innocent..why the headline? undecided
After visiting lover.. undecided

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:55am On Mar 28, 2022
That man invited and spent a night with a girl that have spiritual problem.
He has finished himself already because he is very stupid.

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by Totilopussylick(m): 8:57am On Mar 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
So what?
They better take that lady and provide her some help before they lay false accusations on the guy..

He might be innocent..why the headline? undecided
After visiting lover.. undecided
Once you are caught with 'ashowo', she automatically becomes your 'lover' at that moment cheesy tongue.

97 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:59am On Mar 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Once you are caught with 'ashowo', she automatically becomes your 'lover' at that moment cheesy tongue.
Can you stop talking out of context?
Just don't quote me if you can't express yourself like a man.. undecided

How does this nonsense here correlate with what I said up there... undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by Bluntguy: 9:12am On Mar 28, 2022
She is lucky to still be alive. When there is life there is hope.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:14am On Mar 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:
And how does that relate to the post? undecided
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by emmy512: 9:29am On Mar 28, 2022
If the girl no get family now naso that guy for go.

How do you even allow a babe to sleep overnight

29 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by DryMouth: 9:32am On Mar 28, 2022
That guy slept with someone with spiritual problem?

Lol..

8 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by Eben91: 9:56am On Mar 28, 2022
If it was a reoccurring spiritual attack, the girl must have known and wouldn't have panicked. It was the guys Gbola that made her deaf and dumb but her parents were so ashamed to accept the simple truth maybe because of their perceived family "high moral" standards. The guy has a nagative miracle working Gbola, grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by bigdammyj: 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
Noted
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by EdgarBounce(m): 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
OK

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by 4tomandchi: 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
Facebook love gone wrong. So this girl want tell me say from kindergarten to uni she no find love till she ran into this tragedy. Watin the women dey market so I still don't get it.
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by qekng40(f): 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
She travel go collect dumbness grin

Abeg o

5 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by tillaman(m): 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by Perfecttouchade: 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by Giffted(m): 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
what Prick can cause dosen't exist
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by socialmediaman: 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
She didn't have the courtesy to explain that it happened to her before, she let the likely innocent man get arrested

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by gambia(m): 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
A hot slap will reset her mumu brain.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by Candidlady: 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
shocked
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
J
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by kulrunsman79(m): 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
This is one of the many reasons I'm careful with random girls. Most people have one or two spiritual problems that are transferable.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by jneutron4000: 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
Toto go put some guys for trouble grin
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
Some pure water is not pure thoughts and prayers
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by Hezmatosky: 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
From now onwards, I don't think the guy will ever do girlfriend again grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Love Older Men! / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.