Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss (50153 Views)

Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others / Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele / Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by Kingin7777: 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
OK me am tired self ..... Like this b4 the whites we do business with us dey will be thinking a thousand times. I don give up on this system.mtcew
Check out this ride. 08144321055_if interested

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by Switruth: 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
Africonji:
This is getting serious. Dr. Allen Onyema should step down from his position at Air Peace until he clear his name, so as to save what is left of the brand. The board of directors should release a statement separating Allen from the brand. The airline must not be allowed to die over this scandal.
. Can’t we just save our own. The Americans are bringing us down. It’s clear. You can’t try it with the Russians.

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by KayCee92(m): 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
DennisEche:
To say to be rich in naija ur hands must be dirty. No clean money again

Shut up mehnn grin

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by GMbuharii: 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
bluecircle470:

[s]
The most senseless comment on Nairaland [/s]

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by enewspapers(m): 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
Check out this story on Android app for Nairaland
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.haneef.nairalandconnect

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by SalamRushdie: 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
ednut1:
This is why rich men always prefer bank loan. Take loan and allow the banks do the transfer

You still don't get the story proper , it's not about the source of the money but the false intent with which the money was wired into the US and not used for that purpose

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by AleAirHub(m): 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nice observation.
Local man is really tried of all this manhunt toward successful Igbo men even though am not an Igbo man but i really feel their pains. lipsrsealed
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ibeto was the Cement company to beat, the banks came for him
Innoson became the face of Indigenous African vehicles, GTBank came for him. The court awarded the win to Innoson.
Capital Oil started making Oando and Forte Oil uncomfortable, AMCON came after him. The court once again awarded the win to Capital Oil.

Now, AirPeace is redefining the face of aviation in Nigeria and the US is now after him for laundering money.
Money that was duly transferred via the CBN to the Plane makers.
Unless I am irredeemably dumb or some hydraulic fluid is seeping out of my Cerebellum, this thing does not just add up to me.

So my questions are,
Is it now a sin to be a successful Igboman.
Is it a crime to rise against the odds of being Igbo and excel in business in the uneven Nigeria playing field?

How come things are put in place for others to excel no matter what while every known persecution trails others?

I'm not asking a lot,
I'm just saying that water has passed garri when the mosquito begins to suck breast milk meant for the baby instead of blood.

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by Advocate500: 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
Things doesn't add up,every thing is happening at the same time, America is a fraud on it's own seriously.

4 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by MT: 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
wink2015:

It is the federal government of Nigeria under President Muhammadu Buhari that is responsible for cases like this.

The first day he started fighting corruption and balloning the assignment of the Efcc to yahoo boys things started falling apart.

ALL THE FEW RICH PEOPLE THAT IS CREATING JOBS FOR THE COUNTRY IS NOW UNDER THREAT.

I said here that Buhari is DEMARKETING NIGERIA WITH HIS ANTI CORRUPTION FIGHT.

Ghana our next door neigbour use wisdom to prosecute corruption cases.

They do not over sensationalise corruption matter the way Buhari was doing.

Now the country little wealth is under foreign threat.

The americans that are issuing warrant of arrest where were they when Abacha was carrying our commonwealth to store in the banks.

I think the federal government should step down this anti corruption fight by taking away all the dramas and authority that goes with it.

Russia, China will definately protect their rich people.

But will Buhari protect Onyeama?

With no apology, you are a thief with extreme shady life. You broke sweats to write unintelligent piece in defense of a crime. You should be ashamed. Nigeria does not need big men with shady business colouration, we need honest individuals that can dominate our economic landscape. You are poor today because of the action of some fraudulent individuals who have sucked the country dry and deny you opportunities that should be readily available to you. You want your country to be like the US, UK, Canada of this world but you want to continue with your silly ideologies. Please, stop defending evil and condemn crimes irrespective of tribes or religion.

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by TechCapon(m): 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hubsolar:
Tomorrow just watch how FG will rush to freeze all assets undecided
Never protecting their own shocked
I'll spare my kids the sin of being a Nigerian. Inshallah!
you're right. His assets will be frozen

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by RTSC: 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by Tigerrrr(m): 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Innoson became the face of Indigenous African vehicles, GTBank came for him. The court awarded the win to Innoson.
Capital Oil started making Oando and Forte Oil uncomfortable, AMCON came after him. The court once again awarded the win to Capital Oil.

Now, AirPeace is redefining the face of aviation in Nigeria and the US is now after him for laundering money.
Unless I am irredeemably dumb or some hydraulic fluid is seeping out of my Cerebellum, this thing does not just add up to me.

So my questions are,
Is it a crime to rise against the odds of being Igbo and excel in business in the uneven Nigeria playing field?

How come things are put in place for others to excel no matter what while every known persecution trails others?

I'm not asking a lot,
I'm just saying that water has passed garri when the mosquito begins to suck breast milk meant for the baby instead of blood.

Because the same people who want him to step aside from his position in Air Peace and clear his name did not ask their National leader to do the same to explain how he got the money he moved in Bullion Vans.
you were making sense until you started typing nonsense!! Watin come carry igbo talk enter this matter now?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by ednut1(m): 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
SalamRushdie:

You still don't get the story proper , it's not about the source of the money but the false intent with which the money was wired into the US and not used for that purpose
false intent because the source is not clean noni

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by MT: 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by MrCEO69(m): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
Mean stack dev..
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by Brugo(m): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
[s]shocked

So my questions are,

I'm not asking a lot,
I'm just saying that water has passed garri when the mosquito begins to suck breast milk meant for the baby instead of blood.[/s]

When Biafraûds are caught committing crime, it’s always “witch hunt” and marginalisation.

Lol. Comedian.

This is not EFCC that loses court cases anyhow. Your guy is in for a long ride. He wanted to deverop Amelika so bad but they were having none of that.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by Billyanger(m): 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
Not when the president is a co-operating with Us govt

1x2x3:
Wise countries protect their own. They would avoid extradition of their citizens.
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by DrumOfPatriots: 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
So now, Every young Nigerian that has money is a thief, LOL
The system was been placed to we all don't make it.
If you are not into politics then how can you truly be financially free in Nigeria ??
So now they wonder who these young men are doing it and that's what they want to find out.

Fraud and internet scam is something the government created, it has worked for then and they though this generation and we have learnt more than them, Do things they can't imagine.....And now e dey pain then.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by Asour: 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
DennisEche:

No doubt good money exist but who could have thought air peace CEO is into money laundering and list goes on

He is not into Money laundering. At least not yet.

Allegations are not yet Facts!

Oh!

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by Brugo(m): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
angry

Deveropers, always in the news for crime.

Can’t you use your brains for legit stuff?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by jahsharon: 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
This guy is simply a money launderer, helping Nigeria's politicians to convert our stolen money into legitimate business.

The good side of it is that he is investing our stolen money in Nigeria and helping to create employment unlike those that keep our stolen money in US, EU and Dubai.

I fell in love with him when he took Air Peace plans to bring oppressed Nigerians back from South Africa at no cost to the people.

In view of the above, since the money laundered is our oyel money, USA should keep shut and mind it's business afterall USA saw Atikuchukwu and refused to arrest him when Saraki smuggled him to US during the last election despite being on US wanted list.

So, this what Nigeria's government will do; Air Peace will become the National Carrier. Government will take 70% of the company's shares while the Mr Onyema and the politicians he is fronting for will own the remaining 30%. However, Mr Onyema will continue running the company because he has proven to be a good administrator of stolen money.

Additionally, there will be a Clause in the signed agreement that GOVERNMENT WILL NEVER EVER RUN AIR PEACE OR FULLY TAKEOVER AIR PEACE. We all know that if government fully take over the company, the company will go bankrupt in less than three months.

As for the corruption politicians that Mr Onyema has been fronting for, I beg let them be, if you want to arrest all corrupt people in Nigeria, our prisons will not take all of them. Just collect back as much as we can and leave them for the devil, he is still coming to deal with them.

Ladies and gentlemen, our accurate time keeper, the panel of judges and my co-debaters, with these few points of mine, I hope I have been able to convince you and not to confuse you that roadside prostitutes are more honest than our politicians.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by RTSC: 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by KaptainAfrika: 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
MY AIR PEACE TICKET !
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by Rapidpolystyren(m): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So my questions are,

I'm not asking a lot,

Because the same people who want him to step aside from his position in Air Peace until he clears his name did not ask their National leader to do the same to explain how he got the money he moved in Bullion Vans.
I've told just had a cement rebagging business like a lot of people. He was a late entrant to the cement business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by airminem(f): 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
DWJOBScom:
He has always been like that Steal, defraud and come to terms with the person. That’s Onyema
Maybe you chill...

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by unbitchable(m): 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
Game Over

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by LordAdam16: 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
AleAirHub:
Nice observation.
Local man is really tried of all this manhunt toward successful Igbo men even though am not an Igbo man but i really feel their pains. lipsrsealed

When we tell successful Igbo men, even if you just have a shop at Main Market Onitsha, be political; they'd say why leave my shop to put my mouth inside politics; do you know how much I'd lose.

This is the result. When their cases are decided; they'd have no one to stand for them in the corridors of power.

Just look at how they want to make a mess of an UHNW VIP because of technicalities.

Maybe if GEJ was still in power, he'd pull some strings on Allen's behalf because Allen's political godmother is PEJ; but he may not be so lucky under Buhari.

Anyway, lots of background movements are happening at the moment sha. God speed to him. But I'd prefer if Sirika, NCAA, and aviation stalwarts impress on him to step down (even if temporarily) from holding the reins at Air Peace.

He should not tie his legal troubles to his company fortunes, the company will be doomed if he does so.

-Lord
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by Truth234(m): 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
RTSC:
Something is telling me that this is a witchunt because he is pivoting a lot towards Embrarer the Brazilian manufacturer.

That could be a game changer, and a serious lose of revenue for Boeing in Africa if it becomes the trend.

We need to look beyond our nose.

Yet made a stupid comment, Boeing owns Embraer. DOJ is no joke!.

5 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by texazzpete(m): 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hubsolar:
Tomorrow just watch how FG will rush to freeze all assets undecided
Never protecting their own shocked
I'll spare my kids the sin of being a Nigerian. Inshallah!

I hope you teach your kids not to support fraud.

9 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by Jimiyung(m): 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
All these people shouting its not fair need to understand that it is not fun or games. The man is in deep trouble. You do t want DOJ on your ass, it doesnt end well especially when they have evidence against you. I pray they let him strike a deal..

.....Shouting on nairaland does not change real life scenarios.......

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture / Restructuring: Northern Leaders Root For 12-State Structure / Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.