Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss (45663 Views)

How Do I Block My SIM Card And Bank Accounts Linked To The Line? / Allen Onyema: MEND Backs US Prosecution Of Air Peace Boss / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Proffdada: 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
Barry Allen Onyeama couldn't outrun USA authorities

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by BleedTears: 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
klax:
This is it again so any Nigerian who legally become rich is now a fraudster

This is one of the reason why some folks are upset with the US and ends up a terrorist because if the said money belong to a American or the West it's no fraud but when it comes from elsewhere it's a fraud.

[b] And Mr man what the hell your $14 damned million doing in US bank[/b]under the most useless America president in human history You should have known Trump is a drown man looking for scapegoats around the world.

The thing tire me. Even Apple don't have their money in USA.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
MICHEALADEX:

Why won't you...at least he saved your brother from being lynched is south Africa.

Am sure he saw this coming and that was why he invested to much to bring back people from south Africa to draw and win the people and national sympathy. Efcc must do the needful.

No one was lynched in south africa

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Bugcompiler(m): 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
I won't doubt a bit of this accusation as long as he's an Ibo man. It's in their blood. They have been denting us since 1905.

7 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
Village people is real o.
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
od501:
Oga... I know Mr. Onyema from one, he started with just two buses. In fact that dude knows automobile mechanic more than road side mechanics themselves. He had a humble beginning before he ventured into oil, and real-estate. So forget, we know this one reach huz. That you question should be directed to people like Alakija, Gen. TY Danjuma and the rest.
You dey follow am go toilet too Abi?

8 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Flathead: 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hahahah why didn't they convict Dangote , Otedola, Adenuga etc.. una flat.head are just bitter and angry because his Ibo grin

You wish it was EFCC so u could play ur emotional and tribal cards! cheesy
zoeA:
the US now believes any outrageously rich Nigerian na fraudster

7 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
Austine1212:

No one was lynched in south africa

Austin is here again to salvage his dented reputation grin
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Olominira(m): 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
One thing I know is that America does not want Nigeria or any other African countries make any significant progress. Fraud is bad, and I'm not here to defend this man or not but in all honesty, how do we explain it when politicians like Alison Maduekwe, Aluko and several other politicians that keep coming with stolen monies haven't been indicted but only successful businessmen that are helping the economy that they want to keep jailing, and destroying businesses that keep young people busy.

If I'm to look at why this man is going through this now, it's likely not unconnected with his new deal of buying Canadian made jets at Dubai Airshow instead of his usual Boeing. We all understand that Boeing is going through stress at the moment and may likely go down if care is not taken.

There's a truth that America government needs to understand, this bully wouldn't last forever and as a matter of fact, Nigeria and other nations may likely be pushed finally to stand with Russia and Co. Their economic sanctions on every nation would continue to decline as many countries like China, India and others are growing technologically. We all see how sanctions on Huawei has potential of knocking out Apple sales, Google Android on Chinese made phones and several others with Huawei's Hengmeng OS
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by LegendHero(m): 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
kunmiiii:

Huh?? There are no "out of court settlements" in criminal cases, I believe a warrant of arrest should be issued anytime from now because he has already being indicted by a grand jury.

Well let’s see how things unfold. The warrant of arrest is already issued tho.

4 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by chinchonglee(m): 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
SonofDevil:
investigation has been on since 2010 and was concluded in 2018. Trust me they have evidences against him before they can go to court to issue warrant of arrest and seize the $14m in the accounts linked to him
Leave dem... They think America is like naija were dey jst carry out investigation nd come up to the public to spread rumors... America will trace u even if its takes 100years.

My former boss can testify.

4 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by HimName: 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
Some people are on a crossroad.

Who would they in their usual manner, blindly pitch their tent with?

The U.S who remain an unresponsive brother in times of dare need or a son of the soil who hails from the very same across the Niger as it were?

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by paradigmshift(m): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
Frankyboy1:
Its only in Nigeria, all billionaire business men are clean,subject them to standard scrutiny as obtained in sane climates, and I repeat,none will come out unscathed

Oga shut up.. there's no clean billionaire in the world. Tell me one
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by chinchonglee(m): 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
Jestin:
I stand with Allen Onyema
Better keep standing cos Dey will soon catch all of u...

E money is a part of this, his time will soon come.

3 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by bayocanny: 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
Simplep:
I love that country,they don't waste time in taking actions at all.i wish we have that kind of system here,all these yahoo boys and pastors would have been nabbed and dealt with....
America amaka. kiss
lol, "America Amaka " you're funny.
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by ekestic1976(f): 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
[/s]
[s]
TechCapon:
Buhari has only two options in this matter, put his foot down like a man and tell the US to fvck off (exactly what Russia and China would have done) or unleash EFCC to effect the arrest of Allen Onyeama and throw him to the dogs to face prosecution in the US.

I think Buhari will go for the second option not because he's a coward but because Nigeria cannot afford to lose the good relationship it has with the US. All those foreign aid worth billions of dollars are worth more than a single individual.
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by yusufu16: 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
Simplep:
I love that country,they don't waste time in taking actions at all.i wish we have that kind of system here,all these yahoo boys and pastors would have been nabbed and dealt with....
America amaka. kiss

America is not joking.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
Olominira:
One thing I know is that America does not want Nigeria or any other African countries make any significant progress. Fraud is bad, and I'm not here to defend this man or not but in all honesty, how do we explain it when politicians like Alison Maduekwe, Aluko and several other politicians that keep coming with stolen monies haven't been indicted but only successful businessmen that are helping the economy that they want to keep jailing, and destroying businesses that keep young people busy.

If I'm to look at why this man is going through this now, it's likely not unconnected with his new deal of buying Canadian made jets at Dubai Airshow instead of his usual Boeing. We all understand that Boeing is going through stress at the moment and may likely go down if care is not taken.

There's a truth that America government needs to understand, this bully wouldn't last forever and as a matter of fact, Nigeria and other nations may likely be pushed finally to stand with Russia and Co. Their economic sanctions on every nation would continue to decline as many countries like China, India and others are growing technologically. We all see how sanctions on Huawei has potential of knocking out Apple sales, Google Android on Chinese made phones and several others with Huawei's Hengmeng OS

With regards your last paragraph, America have teams in place being paid with tax payers money to access different scenarios and it's implications to Americas interest a decade from now. Not a matter of extollment, they have the resources to do so. Question is what are African countries doing? We're so f*king predictable!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by BleedTears: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
drakeli:

JPMorgan financed the purchase of the ship but has no control over the operation of the ship. After all, the ship is a Liberia flag bearer. You can see who run the ship. Not JPMorgan

LOL diversion. If it where some killos it will be understandable but tons of cocaine to worth $1.3B

Liberia Flag bearer hahaha because JP will be so dumb not to find and escape route in case it backfires just as it backfired.

Anyway that's story for another day
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Soulsymbol99: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
ursullalinda:
This is getting serious

For air lifting IPOB members frm south Africa and making the Government look bad,u think buhari/cabal don forget grin
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by bayocanny: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
hustla:

Cos it's the case 95% of the time
.. And trust me, they won't go on a seizing spree if they haven't scrutinized everything well

The FBI isn't efcc or dss, they do their work diligently
Sup bro, long time
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by madridsta007(m): 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
SonofDevil:
investigation has been on since 2010 and was concluded in 2018. Trust me they have evidences against him before they can go to court to issue warrant of arrest and seize the $14m in the accounts linked to him

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by 2016easy2017: 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
all this US does is steal steal and steal. you can imagine what they take from Nigeria annually after taking over from the British.thats why i hate this foolish foreign deposit. when you have enough that's too much for them to let go, they just do to you what they did to Iraq or Libya and then the first thing they do is FREEZE THE COUNTRY'S ACCOUNT!
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by donbrowser(m): 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
America is a thief. Same way they seized all the funds in Liberty Reserve and wrecked some people today.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Godhatesodomy: 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
Wow
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by 2016easy2017: 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
yusufu16:

America is not joking.

MUMU U BE

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Samuels90: 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
Jestin:
I stand with Allen Onyema
Stand for yourself only..

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Maslib: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
Believe USA at your own peril most times . The CIA is as corrupt as any organisation in Nigeria . They should show us facts long script like they did in Invictus Obis case . USA told us there's weapons of mass destruction in Iraq ? USA told us that there's nuclear weapons in Libya? Why can't that same USA probe Tinubu, buhari, el rufai, and co for fraud . This is pure cooked stories to put this man down simple .

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Neyoohpompy(m): 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
Only Idiot Amaka will drag FG into Onyeama Ordeals...Ipob receive divine sense shocked

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by madridsta007(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
abc115:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/364787-alleged-fraud-u-s-seizes-14-million-in-bank-accounts-linked-to-allen-onyema.html

The US deployed the FBI, the CIA, the UK's MI5, Interpol, etc and came up with "hard proofs of Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction..."

Years after, millions of deaths, displaced, maimed Iraqis after, it has been proven that it was a hoax, an "idea designed by people using computer games."
No one trusts the US and its "evidences" since then. They dont even trust themselves. Thankfully, the United States is still a country of laws. The FBI has lost cases like these, countlessly and often times, based on technicalities. I hope if and when he wins this case, he sues the United States and all those that have conspired for reputational damage.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by itsene: 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
The money belongs to Nigeria though.
Seizing money by western countries is robbery also.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CBN Devalues Naira To 630/$1 / Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet / Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.