Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss (45646 Views)

How Do I Block My SIM Card And Bank Accounts Linked To The Line? / Allen Onyema: MEND Backs US Prosecution Of Air Peace Boss / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Kaymaxine(m): 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
TechCapon:
Buhari has only two options in this matter, put his foot down like a man and tell the US to fvck off (exactly what Russia and China would have done) or unleash EFCC to effect the arrest of Allen Onyeama and throw him to the dogs to face prosecution in the US.

I think Buhari will go for the second option not because he's a coward but because Nigeria cannot afford to lose the good relationship it has with the US. All those foreign aid worth billions of dollars are worth more than a single individual.
No single strand of sense in all you wrote!!!
You are an educated illiterate!!!
US is not naija!!!
They do thorough investigation on people before indicting them,not like patience Jonathan and mompha wey sue EFCC!!!
What's the difference between you and the person you just abused

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by pacificom: 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
agarawu23:
I dont know if this man is innocent or not but as it is in Nigeria wey we dey so.....before one can save 1m in a year no be moimoi o but these billionaires just uproot from nowhere without traces of their beginning and how they make so much money.

We all know most of these wealth can only be acquired illegally and we have seen examples recently.

Though, the man has been overly kind in the recent time especially with his airline singular effort to bring many stranded Nigerians home from SA. However, if he has made his money through fraudulent means, then he is not different from those enemy of states that are in EFCC custody. Perhaps, we can tag him as a nice thief. "A Bad child has his own day" as people says. One thing that itches my mind is why some Nigerians chosed to safe bulky amount of money in foreign bank account. If your money is clean, please safe it in Nigerian banks where security is equally guaranteed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Studyinchina200(m): 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nigerian media are full of poo
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by airbrush: 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
aycapri:
But why, it is too early nah

Mr Onyema what ? is this a joke ? i know some misfortune will be falling him soon ? imagine air lifting people from the jaw of death free of charge ?
in the face of FG who do not give a fuvk but bullshit giant of africa ego

if you trace the genesis of this man misfortune you will find a fulani cabal man at the bottom
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by nedekid: 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
SonofDevil:
let him go to usa to prove his innocence. Usa don't do emotional blackmail. Cos they know the implications. The investigation started 8 years ago and was concluded last year .
Go and buy him ticket naa. Slave mentality. The US diplomats wife that killed a young man in the UK while driving, the US refused to send her to the UK despite the closeness between both countries even pleadings from the UK prime Minister and the parents of the boy.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Olominira(m): 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
ajl:

So, Dangote is someone that came out from no where and became a billionaire, gbam, just like that. He has been in business for more than 40 years. I suppose they are still investigating him. You people have been sold the idea by the West that none of you is trustworthy, and you are buying into that. Come sit down and watch crime stories on US TV or on YouTube. You will run away from an average Oyinbo man.

Some say they have been investigating Onyeama since 2010, and few months after he help moved Nigerians from South Africa free of charge, they just suddenly completed investigations. You trust these people so much. See I have been living among them for close to 2 decades, and all the lies they sell you folks back home won't in the ears of individuals like us.
God bless you sir. I have lived among them for years too and they're the worst hypocrites I have ever seen in my existence. Every single day, African politicians are bringing in dollars stolen across the continent including uncountable money their companies and bringing in.....no indictment, but once they see anyone trying to help improve the economy in Africa they start working on bringing them down. This is the hypocrisy I hate about America. What happens to the likes of Alison Maduekwe, Atiku, Aluko and several other politicians, govs etc. It should be equal treatment

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by alezzy13: 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
kunmiiii:

Yea, just checked...for them to get an indictment, that means thousands of hours of meticulous investigation must have been in play, so DOJ must have compelling evidence to nail him to a stake! He has very few options left and going to jail is topping the list, the question now is for how long.

Chei!! cry

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by GreetMe(m): 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
byrron:

While I honestly wish the man is innocent of all charges but let's be honest with ourselves, can there be honest and unbiased investigations in Nigeria without having any conflict of interest and political undertones?

In Nigeria, you are already guilty until proven innocent when it ought to be innocent until proven guilty

Well.. you're saying the truth though
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by alezzy13: 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
od501:
Oga... I know Mr. Onyema from one, he started with just two buses. In fact that dude knows automobile mechanic more than road side mechanics themselves. He had a humble beginning before he ventured into oil, and real-estate. So forget, we know this one reach huz. That you question should be directed to people like Alakija, Gen. TY Danjuma and the rest.

Which one be one again? The man is a trained lawyer.
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by od501: 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
Which one be one again? The man is a trained lawyer.

So.... lawyers cannot do transport business again. He started his transport biz from cretch and built it overtime.
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Beautyaddy: 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
nedekid:

Go and buy him ticket naa. Slave mentality. The US diplomats wife that killed a young man in the UK while driving, the US refused to send her to the UK despite the closeness between both countries even pleadings from the UK prime Minister and the parents of the boy.

Look at this embarrassing statement? embarassed

So is Onyema a Nigerian Diplomat sent to represent Nigeria in the US

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by alezzy13: 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
saajus:
Why na. How many rich Nigerians have they accused of fraud? The US investigators are not like ours. Sometimes they allow illegal activities to run for years so that they can have concrete evidence. Their criminal lawyers are very smart, so if they don't have good evidence, It will just be a futile exercise.

Or they waited for him to move substantial amounts to US banks before striking. Notice how quickly they are looking to seize the funds:

American law enforcement authorities indicated in the charge document that efforts had commenced to secure final forfeitures of the funds.

Fact remains they may have the strictest financial regulations, but the US currently governed by Donald Trump is no bastion of a just society. They play dirty as it suits them.

It's really unfortunate this is happening.
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by hustla(m): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
Switruth:
. Shut up. The world government hates competition.

Dumbo
The world government hates competition ontop $12m?
Them suppose don kee Dangote be that na, mumu

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by hustla(m): 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
bayocanny:

Sup bro, long time

Badman, whatsapp me o
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by sanusi44z(m): 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
akinjojo1234:
This is sad, very sad.

I fear for Air Peace and the maintenance of it's air fleet after this. I guess I just have to start using other airlines.

This is very sad undecided
You want to abandon his airline? You are already killing this guy b4 they even start with him.

So sad
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Godiloveu(f): 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
I love this
jahsharon:
USA is mad. USA better bring back our money before we deploy Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen to finish US off once and for all. US that is still not able to battle ordinary small ISIS and Al-Qeada should not try us ooo. Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen are both ours and we can deploy them to any enemy nation any time.

This Onyema is simply a money launderer, helping Nigeria's politicians to convert our stolen money into legitimate business.

The good side of it is that he is investing our stolen money in Nigeria and helping to create employment unlike those that keep our stolen money in US, EU and Dubai.

I fell in love with him when he took Air Peace plans to bring oppressed Nigerians back from South Africa at no cost to the people.

In view of the above, since the money laundered is our oyel money, USA should keep shut and mind it's business afterall USA saw Atikuchukwu and refused to arrest him when Saraki smuggled him to US during the last election despite being on US wanted list.

So, this what Nigeria's government will do; Air Peace will become the National Carrier. Government will take 70% of the company's shares while the Mr Onyema and the politicians he is fronting for will own the remaining 30%. However, Mr Onyema will continue running the company because he has proven to be a good administrator of stolen money.

Additionally, there will be a Clause in the signed agreement that GOVERNMENT WILL NEVER EVER RUN AIR PEACE OR FULLY TAKEOVER AIR PEACE. We all know that if government fully take over the company, the company will go bankrupt in less than three months.

As for the corruption politicians that Mr Onyema has been fronting for, I beg let them be, if you want to arrest all corrupt people in Nigeria, our prisons will not take all of them. Just collect back as much as we can and leave them for the devil, he is still coming to deal with them.

Ladies and gentlemen, our accurate time keeper, the panel of judges and my co-debaters, with these few points of mine, I hope I have been able to convince you and not to confuse you that roadside prostitutes are more honest than our politicians.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by luluosas(m): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
I think this man is innocent
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by ChoCho54(f): 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
grin winkgrinwink.Nah wah oooo. embarassed sad . Like we dey see am for Nollywood.Emeka hawk gala plus lacasa yesterday, few days later,he wake up in mansion. CC: ipobarecriminals grin bia comma see
At least you saw Emeka's humble beginnings.
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by zakir007(m): 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
agarawu23:
they didnt tag dangote, otedola and co fraudster. If US shoot a shot, they know what they are up to.
Apt!
He should go and clear his name and if he is innocent, he should also sue them
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
TechCapon:
Buhari has only two options in this matter, put his foot down like a man and tell the US to fvck off (exactly what Russia and China would have done) or unleash EFCC to effect the arrest of Allen Onyeama and throw him to the dogs to face prosecution in the US.

I think Buhari will go for the second option not because he's a coward but because Nigeria cannot afford to lose the good relationship it has with the US. All those foreign aid worth billions of dollars are worth more than a single individual.
Which foreign aid are you talking about, We are thief if not we can borrow USA money.
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Walexil(m): 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
To USA now, all Africans are fraudsters, all Asians are terrorists, all Europeans are fools, all Australians are murderers, only North Americans and South Americans are good. What a country, have they all been infected with Donald's Flu cos he is the only man I know who hates any continent with no America in its name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by seunmsg(m): 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
Allen Onyema is finished. He can’t recover from this.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by AngelicBeing: 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Hian, he is a Diplomat of forging documents and he will be flogged with koboko laden with chilly pepper by Donald Olusegun Ibrahim Eze Trump cheesy

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by akpunda86: 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
SonofDevil:
let him go to usa to prove his innocence. Usa don't do emotional blackmail. Cos they know the implications. The investigation started 8 years ago and was concluded last year .

Suddenly gbam we heard of invicitus suddenly We heard of onyeams.where is is origin of wealth. We all know How dangote started have a good history but we worship money.

He is my brother wish him the best but how he started no body knows.Good luck
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by nedekid: 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Read well and comprehend.
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by salford1: 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
TechCapon:

Nigeria is too tiny for that. Lol
Only China and Russia can ignore the US. Other countries will bend over. When US requested that Canada should arrest Huawei's CFO in Vancouver. Canada quickly placed her under arrest despite China coming hard on Canada via trade deals cancellation. Canada gave China the middle finger. Canadian farmers and businesses suffer nor be small, but when the US whistles, you answer.

Canadian authorities took CFO Meng into custody over American allegations of violating sanctions on Iran.

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
Oh
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by xelly: 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
US as I know are very protective of businesses own by American. Could this be because of his new purchase of aircraft from a different source not from US.
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Powersurge: 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
jahsharon:

He cannot forfeit money, the money is ours but stolen by politicians and used for business by Onyema. UDA cannot seize our money, if not, Boko Haram will be called in to teach USA a life lesson.

Lolzzzzz. I want to believe you were kidding about the Bokoharam part though. It got me laughing. The wrath of US is like the wrath of God. Especially against "meager" , HIGHLY impoverished and MONOeconomic nation like Nigeria.

Anyways, most times US don't exact full sanctions of poor countries. Except the terrorist sponsoring nations like Iran. The whole AFRICA continent worths less than 3 trillion dollars (I feel like crying for black people). A sneeze from US will see that figure crumble to about 1 trillion in few years.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by salford1: 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
akinjojo1234:
This is sad, very sad.

I fear for Air Peace and the maintenance of it's air fleet after this. I guess I just have to start using other airlines.

This is very sad undecided
Western system thrives on being honest I'm everything you do. They come hard on anyone or anything that tries to compromise or corrupt that system. The whole financial credit and banking system is based in being honest.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by castiello(m): 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
And put the rest of us and our already dead economy to its grave u should think next time before you open your mouth

TechCapon:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji / CBN Devalues Naira To 630/$1 / Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.