Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,648 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss (45661 Views)

How Do I Block My SIM Card And Bank Accounts Linked To The Line? / Allen Onyema: MEND Backs US Prosecution Of Air Peace Boss / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by darrellg9: 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
ainas247:
sad I hope this joke on Air peace Boss is not true..

No, its April fool
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by philip0906(m): 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
paradigmshift:

U re a learner.
No billionaire is clean.
They have done something shady b4 or have something up their sleeve.. aiit.
I totally agree I'm a learner... Lol

The more reason I asked you to let us know exactly what Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg do behind the scenes.

You seem to know a lot. Or do you mind pointing us to some documents, links letting us know exactly what those two tech billionaires do behind the scenes?

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Frankyboy1(m): 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
paradigmshift:

Ode, is that what you are told? Do you know what happen behind the scene? They decieve yourself.

Ozubulo, always looking for way to display your gross stupidity,
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by paradigmshift(m): 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
Frankyboy1:

Ozubulo, always looking for way to display your gross stupidity,

only a stupid person recognizes another. your stupidity must be on the increase ...
fire down clown cheesy
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by paradigmshift(m): 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
philip0906:

I totally agree I'm a learner... Lol

The more reason I asked you to let us know exactly what Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg do behind the scenes.

You seem to know a lot. Or do you mind pointing us to some documents, links letting us know exactly what those two tech billionaires do behind the scenes?

take that as your assignment.
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by philip0906(m): 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
paradigmshift:

take that as your assignment.
grin

Next time when you come in a public forum, remember there are intelligent and logical people in here. Don't think you are talking to some drunkards in your yard where you can spill all sorts of baseless, senseless and illogical discourse for them to swallow hook, wink and sinker.

America is not Nigeria where any tom and harry, gets rich overnight by gaming the system or defrauding innocent citizens. They have built their country for more than 100 years through diligence, integrity and uprightness reason why they're excelling and the people trust the system.

In America and the west in general, f you are found guilty of gaming the system, you will be hauled into prison irrespective of your social class. There are wall street execs and wealthy men, serving time in prisons in both America and the west, including ex Presidents.

In Israel, last week the Prime Minister was charged for receiving expensive cigars and champagnes in exchange for favors to wealthy business men. He was charged while still in power.

Trump has had his dealing with Russia and other alleged "rogue" nations, scrutinized and grilled. If he's found guilty, he will be impeached and kicked out. Even his party faithfuls, will readily impeach him. The country supersedes ANY one.

In America and the west at large, EVERY billionaire's success and wealth, including rise to wealth, can be traced. It is not like Nigeria where there are tons of questionable and filthy rich people flaunting and deceiving gullible people like you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by ThothHermes: 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
Kaymaxine:

No single strand of sense in all you wrote!!!
You are an educated illiterate!!!
US is not naija!!!
They do thorough investigation on people before indicting them,not like patience Jonathan and mompha wey sue EFCC!!!
What's the difference between you and the person you just abused
The guy dull no be small.
The US will not bring a million-dollar indictment unless they have you dead to rights.
I am 100% sure that man is guilty. Uncle Sam has collected that money and he's not getting it back.
He should take whatever plea deal he gets and prepare for prison.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by saintade01(m): 11:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
jeeqaa7:

Nwokem... Asim gi IGBO to the world

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by philip0906(m): 11:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
[quote author=saintade01 post=84309375][/quote]
grin grin
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Legendguru: 11:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by paradigmshift(m): 11:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
philip0906:

grin

Next time when you come in a public forum, remember there are intelligent and logical people in here. Don't think you are talking to some drunkards in your yard where you can spill all sorts of baseless, senseless and illogical discourse for them to swallow hook, wink and sinker.

America is not Nigeria where any tom and harry, gets rich overnight by gaming the system or defrauding innocent citizens. They have built their country for more than 100 years through diligence, integrity and uprightness reason why they're excelling and the people trust the system.

In America and the west in general, f you are found guilty of gaming the system, you will be hauled into prison irrespective of your social class. There are wall street execs and wealthy men, serving time in prisons in both America and the west, including ex Presidents.

In Israel, last week the Prime Minister was charged for receiving expensive cigars and champagnes in exchange for favors to wealthy business men. He was charged while still in power.

Trump has had his dealing with Russia and other alleged "rogue" nations, scrutinized and grilled. If he's found guilty, he will be impeached and kicked out. Even his party faithfuls, will readily impeach him. The country supersedes ANY one.

In America and the west at large, EVERY billionaire's success and wealth, including rise to wealth, can be traced. It is not like Nigeria where there are tons of questionable and filthy rich people flaunting and deceiving gullible people like you.

Keep your yeye sermon to yourself... Why is Jay z aint in jail for selling cocaine, now he's a billionaire. What about Hillary Clinton email server ish that ruin her presidency? Trump n Russia thrash is just witch hunting to clamp Trump wings. You are talking as if all the billionaire in the US are legit or America is heaven or a promise Land. See the way you talking as if you are an ambassador to the White House lmao... America is more corrupt than Nigeria if you don't know. Show me your networth and I will tell you how much crime or shady deals you have done. Who told you all the rich men in the US source of wealth can be traced? You believe all the bullcrap you read. Life is deeper than what u see. Gerarahere
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by philip0906(m): 12:00am On Nov 24, 2019
paradigmshift:

Keep your yeye sermon to yourself... Why is Jay z aint in jail for selling cocaine, now he's a billionaire. What about Hillary Clinton email server ish that ruin her presidency? Trump n Russia thrash is just witch hunting to clamp Trump wings. You are talking as if all the billionaire in the US are legit or America is heaven or a promise Land. See the way you talking as if you are an ambassador to the White House lmao... America is more corrupt than Nigeria if you don't know. Show me your networth and I will tell you how much crime or shady deals you have done. Who told you all the rich men in the US source of wealth can be traced? You believe all the bullcrap you read. Life is deeper than what u see. Gerarahere
Like I said, tell this load of crap to your beer parlor pals, so they can cheer you on.

Jay Z a cocaine dealer grin grin

You believe all the bullcrap you read
No. I will rather believe the tales of a palm wine tapper. undecided

Like I advised you, there are peeps who are more intelligent than you are in here, I only quoted you, so you don't mislead the less informed people who might come across your ignorant, senile and baseless posits and in turn, spread same hogwash to their folks ala Jay Z is a cocaine dealer, Trump is a thief, Hilary Clinton is a fraudster, American billionaires are criminals yada yada

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by BlackBaron: 12:00am On Nov 24, 2019
I'm only here to say that we otherwise have a very narrow view of law and regulations in Nigeria. Developed economies are built on laws and regulations.

Forget witch hunt, if they find questionable deals, they won't sweep them under the carpet. Many billionaires have been hauled to inquiry, police stations et al.
Dangote is the richest African and Nigerian but never been probed regarding grey practices might have done in the past. Otedola was once a subject of probe until it lost steam.

Gates, Zuckerberg, Mike etc have seen scrutiny.
Bernie Mardoff, Stanford and other billionaires are in prison. If they were Nigerians, they'll be free as a kite.

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by philip0906(m): 12:07am On Nov 24, 2019
BlackBaron:
I'm only here to say that we otherwise have a very narrow view of law and regulations in Nigeria. Developed economies are built on laws and regulations.

Forget witch hunt, if they find questionable deals, they won't sweep them under the carpet. Many billionaires have been hauled to inquiry, police stations et al.
Dangote is the richest African and Nigerian but never been probed regarding grey practices might have done in the past. Otedola was once a subject of probe until it lost steam.

Gates, Zuckerberg, Mike etc have seen scrutiny.
Bernie Mardoff and other billionaires are in prison.
The palm wine tapper called paradigmshift or whatever, who hasn't left his village, thinks Gates, Zuckerberg are fraudsters. He even goes as far as saying, Jay Z is a cocaine dealer...

He is a conspiracy theorists who thinks ALL billionaires are fraudsters, because all his village chiefs steal lands, wives and money and get away with it.

3 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by BlackBaron: 12:15am On Nov 24, 2019
philip0906:

The palm wine tapper called paradigmshift or whatever, who hasn't left his village, thinks Gates, Zuckerberg are fraudsters. He even goes as far as saying, Jay Z is a cocaine dealer...

He is a conspiracy theorists who thinks ALL billionaires are fraudsters, because all his village chiefs steal lands, wives and money and get away with it.
If El Chapo was Nigerian and arrested, they'll still claim witch hunt.
Alakija would not be able to claim billions if she'd been American, so also the other billionaires like Gowon, etc.

The fact that they thrive here means nothing once they start replicating questionable deals with western entities.

3 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by LANDLORD72: 12:31am On Nov 24, 2019
Nonymine:

No need for questions or being patriotic, tell the guy make e go prove innocence. If they're wrong, He'll sue, and that's when we Nigerians must support him
I go help you tell am
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by amamahdaniel(m): 12:34am On Nov 24, 2019
Nairaland please vote for me as The Best AHOC OF THE YEAR.
My name is AMAMAH. FOLLOW THE LINK AND VOTE FOR ME. GOD will do something GREAT in ur life before this year end. AMEN.

https://headply.com/wd2ba/
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Diagnosis101: 1:05am On Nov 24, 2019
I know this will come up immediately he gave d fed gov d biggest blow of history by volunteering his airline to evacuate endangered Nigerians from South African attack. As long as he's an Igbo man, they must find a way to blackmail him, even wt international influence. Nigeria is not a country u'll show love to d people where d fed govt profusely refuse to help d people, and they allow u to flourish. EFCC must know ur source of wealth and what made u to challenge d fed govt in disguise. Air peace, pls learn ur lesson, Fulani oligarchy is dangerous.
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by paradigmshift(m): 1:20am On Nov 24, 2019
philip0906:

be there n be writing nonsense.
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by paradigmshift(m): 1:21am On Nov 24, 2019
philip0906:

Like I said, tell this load of crap to your beer parlor pals, so they can cheer you on.

Jay Z a cocaine dealer grin grin

No. I will rather believe the tales of a palm wine tapper. undecided

Like I advised you, there are peeps who are more intelligent than you are in here, I only quoted you, so you don't mislead the less informed people who might come across your ignorant, senile and baseless posits and in turn, spread same hogwash to their folks ala Jay Z is a cocaine dealer, Trump is a thief, Hilary Clinton is a fraudster, American billionaires are criminals yada yada

a lot of foolish people on here. be there and be writing nonsense.
another glorified palm wine tapper
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by dfrost: 1:23am On Nov 24, 2019
Jestin:
I stand with Allen Onyema

Then let him go to US.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by dfrost: 1:31am On Nov 24, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Am not happy about this at all

Why?
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by millionboi2: 6:42am On Nov 24, 2019
paradigmshift:

Oga shut up.. there's no clean billionaire in the world. Tell me one
thy is

If u steal,thy go burn u ooo

My broda hustle ooo
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Freshmaxi: 9:05am On Nov 24, 2019
I pray Onyema will win this challenge... I believe strongly.... He is innocent... Pls some dunce should endeavor to read news thoroughly before displaying gibberish comment.....Onyema is not a fraudster.....
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Chill2: 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
I finally read the indictment, all those thinking this is a conspiracy theory are actually programmed to worship and envy illicit wealth. It's obvious from the indictment he laundered money on behalf of those that looted us dry in this country and to this effect he should go and defend the allegations against him and also prove the source of the millions of dollars.
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
they just cant understand how he could have amassed such funds, especially when there is no verifiable economic activity linking them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CBN Devalues Naira To 630/$1 / Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet / Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.