Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss (45638 Views)

How Do I Block My SIM Card And Bank Accounts Linked To The Line? / Allen Onyema: MEND Backs US Prosecution Of Air Peace Boss / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Kingin7777: 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nonymine:

With regards your last paragraph, America have teams in place being paid with tax payers money to access different scenarios and it's implications to Americas interest a decade from now. Not a matter of extollment, they have the resources to do so. Question is what are African countries doing? We're so f*king predictable!

Guy you took the words out of my mouth....mehnn and that wat makes them world power no messing around. After USA the rest follow.
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by shiwex: 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
TechCapon:
Buhari has only two options in this matter, put his foot down like a man and tell the US to fvck off (exactly what Russia and China would have done) or unleash EFCC to effect the arrest of Allen Onyeama and throw him to the dogs to face prosecution in the US.

I think Buhari will go for the second option not because he's a coward but because Nigeria cannot afford to lose the good relationship it has with the US. All those foreign aid worth billions of dollars are worth more than a single individual.

nigeria is not Russia or China.......never compare Nigeria to these countries.

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by enomakos(m): 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
sad
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by salford1: 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
pacificom:

Though, the man has been overly kind in the recent time especially with his airline singular effort to bring many stranded Nigerians home from SA. However, if he has made his money through fraudulent means, then he is not different from those enemy of states that are in EFCC custody. Perhaps, we can tag him as a nice thief. "A Bad child has his own day" as people says.

One thing that itches my mind is why some Nigerians chosed to safe bulky amount of money in foreign bank account. If your money is clean, please safe it in Nigerian banks where security is equally guaranteed.
Like a modern day Robin Hood. grin

I doubt Nigerians finance terrorism, they launder the money to buy million dollar houses and homes in Florida, Houston, Dubai, London etc They help those countries grow via creation of construction and maintenance jobs while their own country men wallow in abject poverty grin
E.g. Ikweremadu alone has like 6 houses each in Florida, Dubai and London.

Those ones are now even rejecting the dirty money earned via corruption. They don't want it in their financial systems anymore. It's poison.

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by salford1: 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
xelly:
US as I know are very protective of businesses own by American. Could this be because of his new purchase of aircraft from a different source not from US.
The different source is Embraer which is 80% American owned. The major parts like engines, flight system, avionics etc of same Embraer aircraft are manufactured and supplied by American companies.

He would need to step down to save that Airline from going burst. The aircrafts (both Boeing and Embraer) part suppliers, engineers/techs, allied companies etc may stop dealing with Peace Airline until the issue is resolved.
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by BabaRamota1980: 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
I once opened a thread and asked a rhetorical question and said "are Ibos entrepreneurs or criminals"? That thread earned me 6months ban! But if we review what is going on globally we can see a pattern that affirms that question and gives it validity as a social item for logical inspection.

Drug crimes in Asia is dominated by Ibos. Kidnapping and drug crimes in Africa is dominated by Ibos. Heist and pussy trafficking in Dubai is domibated by Ibos. Now in America Ibos have gained notoriety.

Ibos need an introspection and an intervention at the leadership level.

This Onyema bust is serious. It puts a question mark on the entrepreneurial success of any achieved Iboman.....hence the root of my rhetorical question and the thread that I was banned for.

4 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Frankyboy1(m): 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
paradigmshift:

Oga shut up.. there's no clean billionaire in the world. Tell me one

Goat! Bill gates is one, mark zukenburg is one, with a lot of tech billionaires, dullard

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by HacheNoire: 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
[s]
zoeA:
the US now believes any outrageously rich Nigerian na fraudster
[/s]

You know nothing about the US.

Before they come out to accuse you, they already have evidences to nail your coffin.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by HacheNoire: 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
BabaRamota1980:
I once opened a thread and asked a rhetorical question and said "are Ibos entrepreneurs or criminals"? That thread earned me 6months ban! But if we review what is going on globally we can see a pattern that affirms that question and gives it validity as a social item for logical inspection.

Drug crimes in Asia is dominated by Ibos. Kidnapping and drug crimes in Africa is dominated by Ibos. Heist and pussy trafficking in Dubai is domibated by Ibos. Now in America Ibos have gained notoriety.

This Onyema bust is serious. It puts a question mark on the entrepreneurial success of any achieved Iboman.....hence the root of my rhetorical question and the thread that I was banned for.
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by HacheNoire: 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
hustla:

Cos it's the case 95% of the time
.. And trust me, they won't go on a seizing spree if they haven't scrutinized everything well

The FBI isn't efcc or dss, they do their work diligently

Word!
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Switruth: 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
hustla:

Dumbo
The world government hates competition ontop $12m?
Them suppose don kee Dangote be that na, mumu
. Dangote is a local businessman. He hasn’t gone international yet. He is a smart one and doesn’t dabbble into foreign complexities. Who is now a dumbo?
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
Topmaike007:
USA Don give afonja Muslim music to sing..

I pray everything work out well for Allen

I pray for Mr Onyema as well. Since 2014 I have written severally concerning the greatest looting of our treasury under Jonathan. Nigeria made the greatest revenue under this government and ended up in poverty under that government. Billions of dollar stolen. They looted all the oil money they made at over $100 / barrel the highest revenue in the history of Africa and borrowed heavily saving no kobo. Out of estimated $50 billion left by Obj in 2007, they looted it leaving estimated $25 billion as at May 29, 2015.

Till date, nobody knows the whereabouts of this looted fund. As I always say, what saved them is the removal of Emir Sanusi as the CBN governor and coming of Emefiele to the team of Ngozi Okonja - Iweala with Anyim Pius Anyim at the political power engine room. This Air Peace Chairman investigation would have been very easy with another person other than Emefiele as the CBN governor.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by pato1(m): 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
Your end note,
Just finished everything prostitute being so honest than our politicians....

You nor lie bro

jahsharon:
USA is mad. USA better bring back our money before we deploy Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen to finish US off once and for all. US that is still not able to battle ordinary small ISIS and Al-Qeada should not try us ooo. Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen are both ours and we can deploy them to any enemy nation any time.

This Onyema is simply a money launderer, helping Nigeria's politicians to convert our stolen money into legitimate business.

The good side of it is that he is investing our stolen money in Nigeria and helping to create employment unlike those that keep our stolen money in US, EU and Dubai.

I fell in love with him when he took Air Peace plans to bring oppressed Nigerians back from South Africa at no cost to the people.

In view of the above, since the money laundered is our oyel money, USA should keep shut and mind it's business afterall USA saw Atikuchukwu and refused to arrest him when Saraki smuggled him to US during the last election despite being on US wanted list.

So, this what Nigeria's government will do; Air Peace will become the National Carrier. Government will take 70% of the company's shares while the Mr Onyema and the politicians he is fronting for will own the remaining 30%. However, Mr Onyema will continue running the company because he has proven to be a good administrator of stolen money.

Additionally, there will be a Clause in the signed agreement that GOVERNMENT WILL NEVER EVER RUN AIR PEACE OR FULLY TAKEOVER AIR PEACE. We all know that if government fully take over the company, the company will go bankrupt in less than three months.

As for the corruption politicians that Mr Onyema has been fronting for, I beg let them be, if you want to arrest all corrupt people in Nigeria, our prisons will not take all of them. Just collect back as much as we can and leave them for the devil, he is still coming to deal with them.

Ladies and gentlemen, our accurate time keeper, the panel of judges and my co-debaters, with these few points of mine, I hope I have been able to convince you and not to confuse you that roadside prostitutes are more honest than our politicians.

Thank you.
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Advancedman(m): 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
agarawu23:
I dont know if this man is innocent or not but as it is in Nigeria wey we dey so.....before one can save 1m in a year no be moimoi o but these billionaires just uproot from nowhere without traces of their beginning and how they make so much money.

We all know most of these wealth can only be acquired illegally and we have seen examples recently.

How many people he pulled up with him and how many manufacturing companies he had without these any money that you no sell anything to earn Na scam
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Advancedman(m): 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
Frankyboy1:
Its only in Nigeria, all billionaire business men are clean,subject them to standard scrutiny as obtained in sane climates, and I repeat,none will come out unscathed

YES

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Advancedman(m): 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
jahsharon:
USA is mad. USA better bring back our money before we deploy Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen to finish US off once and for all. US that is still not able to battle ordinary small ISIS and Al-Qeada should not try us ooo. Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen are both ours and we can deploy them to any enemy nation any time.

This Onyema is simply a money launderer, helping Nigeria's politicians to convert our stolen money into legitimate business.

The good side of it is that he is investing our stolen money in Nigeria and helping to create employment unlike those that keep our stolen money in US, EU and Dubai.

I fell in love with him when he took Air Peace plans to bring oppressed Nigerians back from South Africa at no cost to the people.

In view of the above, since the money laundered is our oyel money, USA should keep shut and mind it's business afterall USA saw Atikuchukwu and refused to arrest him when Saraki smuggled him to US during the last election despite being on US wanted list.

So, this what Nigeria's government will do; Air Peace will become the National Carrier. Government will take 70% of the company's shares while the Mr Onyema and the politicians he is fronting for will own the remaining 30%. However, Mr Onyema will continue running the company because he has proven to be a good administrator of stolen money.

Additionally, there will be a Clause in the signed agreement that GOVERNMENT WILL NEVER EVER RUN AIR PEACE OR FULLY TAKEOVER AIR PEACE. We all know that if government fully take over the company, the company will go bankrupt in less than three months.

As for the corruption politicians that Mr Onyema has been fronting for, I beg let them be, if you want to arrest all corrupt people in Nigeria, our prisons will not take all of them. Just collect back as much as we can and leave them for the devil, he is still coming to deal with them.

Ladies and gentlemen, our accurate time keeper, the panel of judges and my co-debaters, with these few points of mine, I hope I have been able to convince you and not to confuse you that roadside prostitutes are more honest than our politicians.

Thank you.
Bringing people from SA Na means to an end, where are his foundations
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by kayodemark(m): 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
The very last statement you said is what I loved most. Yes dangote is next....just watch and see

ote author=Richdad50 post=84296063] shocked

I have seen on this forum the poor and average rise to the defense of the super rich yet he is defended by no one. Poverty have no relative.

Many top Nigeria business men and women have no honour. They launder taxpayers funds for different politicians.

The day the wind will blow over Dangote, the poor will learn never to sing the praises of those whose history of little beginnings were never documented.

Richdad[/quote]
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by yommen: 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
TechCapon:
Buhari has only two options in this matter, put his foot down like a man and tell the US to fvck off (exactly what Russia and China would have done) or unleash EFCC to effect the arrest of Allen Onyeama and throw him to the dogs to face prosecution in the US.

I think Buhari will go for the second option not because he's a coward but because Nigeria cannot afford to lose the good relationship it has with the US. All those foreign aid worth billions of dollars are worth more than a single individual.

I'm usually surprised the way some of you my fellow Nigerians think. When a highly placed person is accused of crime in Nigeria, they can afford to evade justice either through political connection or affluence because it's Nigeria na where you can buy your way through. You think Oyinbo man go sell themselves? C'mon!!! Even Bill Clinton as president of the US was thoroughly quizzed when he was faced with Monica Lewiski sex scandal issue. So who is Buhari that you feel he can interrupt the justice system in a country like the US? See, we are our problems. Things will continue to go bad for Nigeria if an average Nigerian Youth like think Buhari can stop a case like this. Even at the moment, is the president of the US Donald Trump is facing serious issues that can get impeached, for real! Wake up Bro. Think outside Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by yommen: 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
hustla:

Cos it's the case 95% of the time
.. And trust me, they won't go on a seizing spree if they haven't scrutinized everything well

The FBI isn't efcc or dss, they do their work diligently

THE FBI ISNT EFCC!!!

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by yommen: 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
LegendHero:
He won’t be jailed. He will just forfeit lot of money and with a good legal team they will settle out of court.

But the reputation of his company will be lost if not forever coz he won’t be able to secure a deal in any USA ally country and that will limit the reach and expansion of his airline business.

Your first paragraph worries me badly. If found guilty, he will be jailed 100%. So US government will opt for out-of-court settlement with a money launderer if found guilty? If you no go school, i'll Understand. But if you go school, then our problems are dipper than we think!

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by LegendHero(m): 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
yommen:

Your first paragraph worries me badly. If found guilty, he will be jailed 100%. So US government will opt for out-of-court settlement with a money launderer if found guilty? If you no go school, i'll Understand. But if you go school, then our problems are dipper than we think!

Yes I’m an illiterate. I no go school!
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by xelly: 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
salford1:

The different source is Embraer which is 80% American owned. The major parts like engines, flight system, avionics etc of same Embraer aircraft are manufactured and supplied by American companies.

He would need to step down to save that Airline from going burst. The aircrafts (both Boeing and Embraer) part suppliers, engineers/techs, allied companies etc may stop dealing with Peace Airline until the issue is resolved.

He may be innocent and I hope he is.
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by paradigmshift(m): 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
Frankyboy1:

Goat! Bill gates is one, mark zukenburg is one, with a lot of tech billionaires, dullard

Ode, is that what you are told? Do you know what happen behind the scene? They decieve yourself.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by UltraSphinx(m): 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
TechCapon:

what would u have done?
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by bayocanny: 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
hustla:

Badman, whatsapp me o
I no get your digits again o 08188268769 I dey online.
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by safariman(m): 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
He was indicted, arrest warrant issued and bank account frozen. It appears that a grand jury has met and found enough evidence of a serious crime.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Awaja(m): 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
Witch hunt him to stagnation that’s the grand plan ,Jah bless and guide air peace coz God pass them
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Awaja(m): 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

To even think your kind exists is disgusting,summary judgment,stereotyping ,from one soul,you’re doomed coz more greatness is there pedigree.
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by powerkey: 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
agarawu23:
I dont know if this man is innocent or not but as it is in Nigeria wey we dey so.....before one can save 1m in a year no be moimoi o but these billionaires just uproot from nowhere without traces of their beginning and how they make so much money.

We all know most of these wealth can only be acquired illegally and we have seen examples recently.

How can you be wealthy when your heart is full of hate for the wealthy...

You're only a truck pusher, so you earn as such.

I'm an international business man and I earn as such.

money is one of the easiest things to get in life.
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by philip0906(m): 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
paradigmshift:

Ode, is that what you are told? Do you know what happen behind the scene? They decieve yourself.
Behind what scene exactly? undecided

Care to let us know? undecided
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by Doctee: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
God our money, pls Lord control the life and affairs of our leaders the way they are controlling the affairs of this nation
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss by paradigmshift(m): 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
philip0906:

Behind what scene exactly? undecided

Care to let us know? undecided

U re a learner.
No billionaire is clean.
They have done something shady b4 or have something up their sleeve.. aiit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Increasing Website Traffic For Free: Strategies And Tools / The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji / Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.