Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? - Programming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? (22635 Views)

I Want To Learn Web Development, How Do I Start? / Front-end Development - How To Get Started / How Much It Cost To Build An App Like Uber Or Spotify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by LadyHeaven(f): 1:50am On Nov 27, 2019
zone51:

Okay, I'm in Abuja, send it to GIG or Peace Mass Utako

Sir please I am also very intrested in this offer, I would like to send my hdd to, I have a new 320gb, please how do I contact you to plan this? Pls respond, God bless

2 Likes

Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by blissbliss: 5:08am On Nov 27, 2019
IDERAWOLE:

You should be a lecturer on the campus. Nice advice there.
Haha..., thank you boss. Been long I thought about the idea though. Thanks for all you do.
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by joshrare(m): 6:09am On Nov 27, 2019
stanliwise:
Computer engineering is majorly about building computer gadgets, for the educational ground, if he needs to make stride, of course he should focus on his studies and graduate with nothing less than 2.1(second class upper). on practical ground, all he need to learn this days especially during holidays is either laptop repair, fixing, coupling and maybe even programming etc.
If he don't wanna participate in such field, then he should learn during holidays IoT and embedded system, This is one of the greatest trends in the nearest future in computer engineering sector in Nigeria. Read more about IoT(internet of things).
Although learning IoT is not easy here and could be costly attimes.

Is it advisable to say he should learn web design, web development and maybe programming just to broaden his horizon and improve his chances?
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by stanliwise(m): 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2019
joshrare:

Is it advisable to say he should learn web design, web development and maybe programming just to broaden his horizon and improve his chances?
he should just learn programming and not necessarily web.
Programming is important for all scientists.
But he should do it as a hobby if he wishes.
Computer Engineering has more alot than just programming and programming is one of them.
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Badboiz(m): 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
zone51:

Mailing them is the same thing as downloading them. Though I got the first n the last folder from lynda.com

Thanks bro, I appreciate and sorry for responding late. I have been crazy busy with work..
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by zone51: 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2019
Badboiz:

Thanks bro, I appreciate and sorry for responding late. I have been crazy busy with work..

It's okay. You are welcome
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by DrManhattan: 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
Bossman:
Well said. I strongly advice against paying someone to learn web development/programming. Everything you need is at your fingerprints. You just need to aquire the tools and dedicate yourself.

hi...quick one, which programming language do freelancers use more often...like which is more in demand in the freelance market ??
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by makavele: 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
Bonatheripper:

I challenge you to algorithm contest.

Algorithm contest on live video let's open your nyansh hahahahhahahah

Time? Date? Venue?
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
makavele:

Time? Date? Venue?
On your on very WhatsApp group... Want to open your nyansh in your own compound
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by makavele: 12:40am On Nov 29, 2019
Bonatheripper:

On your on very WhatsApp group... Want to open your nyansh in your own compound

p.s.: you've been invited; get telegram to init
beware, audience is 300+ . . . so come packed with the heat like Al Pacino
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by makavele: 1:04am On Nov 29, 2019
Bonatheripper:

You come online posting your pussi shit portfolio asking others to show u theirs.
You post screenshot from the old email you received from Andela trying to prove a baseless point..,

It just tells everyone you're a good slave.
You don't even have any full fledged website or app or business personally to your name.

Hahahaha...

Som1 who knows only WordPress and have a business is totally better than you and your bunch of fuckfolios.
Hahahahahaha

Please remind me; how old are you again? I need to confirm something urgently . . .
I'm kinda bored; so I'll indulge you. Whenever my replies ain't forthcoming; just know I was busy with work
and was not in the mood to condescend.

Offline businesses? I have two . .
Web apps: I can't count
Personal websites: Two (one for each business model)

Now, tell me what difference has this information made ?
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 29, 2019
makavele:

Please remind me; how old are you again? I need to confirm something urgently . . .
I'm kinda bored; so I'll indulge you. Whenever my replies ain't forthcoming; just know I was busy with work
and was not in the mood to condescend.

Offline businesses? I have two . .
Web apps: I can't count
Personal websites: Two (one for each business model)

Now, tell me what difference has this information made ?
You gave the information and you're asking me what difference it made.

just write your nonsense and go offline... I don't need your replies.
drop your comments anywhere on Nairaland and go about your day to day copying activities I'll come and troll them in peace.

instead of wasting your little efforts trying to prove a point now no1 is willing to listen too.
I'll advice you go and practice your algorithm and wait for when I buzz you a message to whoop your azz on your own group.

and no copy paste on Google will be allowed..
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 29, 2019
makavele:

p.s.: you've been invited; get telegram to init
beware, audience is 300+ . . . so come packed with the heat like Al Pacino
Will come like Marlon Brando rather my boy.... Will be scarfacing your impostor azz
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by makavele: 1:24am On Nov 29, 2019
Interesting . . I'll indulge once again, cos once again; I am bored. Too much Netflix kills, so lemme kill time here . . .

We waiting so please install telegram asap . . .

Feed on these for now' or better still; send a snapshot of yours for comparison.

Oya reply n say something senseless as usual !

Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 29, 2019
makavele:
Interesting . . I'll indulge once again, cos once again; I am bored. Too much Netflix kills, so lemme kill time here . . .

We waiting so please install telegram asap . . .

Feed on these for now' or better still; send a snapshot of yours for comparison.

Oya reply n say something senseless as usual !

what a clown.
copied and image from Google while censoring the names of the real owner ..... what proof have you that image belongs to you when everything is censored?

Are u that dumb}?
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by makavele: 1:29am On Nov 29, 2019
Bonatheripper:

what a clown.
copied and image from Google while censoring the names of the real owner ..... what proof have you that image belongs to you when everything is censored?

Are u that dumb}?

Some mothers do have 'em !!!
Cant you see "EDIT PROFILE" . . . Foolish troll . .

Oya reply and say another useless thang as usual !
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 29, 2019
makavele:

Some mothers do have 'em !!!
Busted.

here's a tip.... launch that Photoshop app once more, use some eraser on the image... erase the names of the real owner and add yours then reupload again to save face.

waiting..... grin
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by makavele: 1:33am On Nov 29, 2019
Bonatheripper:

Busted.

here's a tip.... launch that Photoshop app once more, use some eraser on the image... erase the names of the real owner and add yours then reupload again to save face.

waiting..... grin

Okay, sire. I'll just admit that it was Photoshopped to make the bloody idiat happy . . .

Could you , sire, do us the honours of posting your UN-photoshopped one, let's see what it looks like ?

I dare you, double dare you, triple dare you . . quadruple dare you . .

Oya reply once again with an idiotic comment.

This is euphoric
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Nobody: 1:38am On Nov 29, 2019
makavele:

Okay, sire. I'll just admit that it was Photoshopped to make the bloody idiat happy . . .

Could you , sire, do us the honours of posting your UN-photoshopped one, let's see what it looks like ?

I dare you, double dare you, triple dare you . . quadruple dare you . .

Oya reply once again with an idiotic comment.

This is euphoric

I don't take pride in all that github shiiit.
I believe in tha real deal u clown

I don't hide anything.... here's a pic of my rep when I was starting out.... amateurish right

But it's real u fake azzz

Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by makavele: 1:38am On Nov 29, 2019
WTF is when I was starting out . . Please a snapshot of your current repo . . .

And I wanna see contribution history

The moment I hear somebody say .. "i dont take pride in github" . . then i'm done for the day . . .
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 29, 2019
makavele:

And if I show u no contribution histories you'd use that as basis to judge my programming abilities

You clown.... looking for ways to dodge this algorithm challenge... u can't blackmail me you fuckkk
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 29, 2019
makavele:

The moment I hear somebody say .. "i dont take pride in github" . . then i'm done for the day . . .

you haven't showed us anything.... what are u hiding? why censoring your magnificent repo if you have nothing to hide?

what are you scared of?

don't want to get busted?

just say it.
who censors a repo?

it's like trying to hide your nairaland username
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by makavele: 1:47am On Nov 29, 2019
Bonatheripper:

And if I show u no contribution histories you'd use that as basis to judge my programming abilities

You clown.... looking for ways to dodge this algorithm challenge... u can't blackmail me you fuckkk

Yes I will . .

Maybe you should read what the history is all about ?

I'll help . . if I have a history of 800+ commits a month and you have 10?

What does it say? I did 800 commits that were merged into production and of course, these commits must have been reviewed

in their respective PRs by the Tech Lead or CTO (where applicable); corrected , revised, refactored, reengineered and then merged . . .

If I do the same thing 800 times in a month and you do it 10 times?

Who's gonna be more perfect at it?

By the way if yo don't use Version Control of any kind? How do you automate your workflow; deal with regression? Revert to a previous version (in

the case of gross regression) or even work with a pipeline? Or work in a distributed team ?

I need answers, seriously this time. No jokes.

p.s.: it's you who has refused to install Telegram for your "algorithm challenge". Everybody is online and waiting cos I specifically asked them to.
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 29, 2019
makavele:

Yes I will . .

Maybe you should read what the history is all about ?

I'll help . . if I have a history of 800+ commits a month and you have 10?

What does it say? I did 800 commits that were merged into production and of course, these commits must have been reviewed

in their respective PRs by the Tech Lead or CTO (where applicable); corrected , revised, refactored, reengineered and then merged . . .

If I do the same thing 800 times in a month and you do it 10 times?

Who's gonna be more perfect at it?

By the way if yo don't use Version Control of any kind? How do you automate your workflow; deal with regression? Revert to a previous version (in

the case of gross regression) or even work with a pipeline? Or work in a distributed team ?

I need answers, seriously this time. No jokes.

p.s.: it's you who has refused to install Telegram for your "algorithm challenge". Everybody is online and waiting cos I specifically asked them to.

Just shut up with the bullshit...
if u can't post a screenshot without censoring the main components then shut up and tell me what's next....

Telegram installed....

Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by makavele: 1:56am On Nov 29, 2019
Did my previous comment fly over your head?

Of course, I expected it . . . Sounds like French yea?

Do you have any idea what "regression is"

Oya Google it and say something stupid below me as usual

And no; I will not post an uncensored screenie; cry all you want !!!
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 29, 2019
makavele:

shut up and invite me to the group and stop projecting the github issue in a bid to escape the inevitable
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Nobody: 2:02am On Nov 29, 2019
makavele:

favourite lines of copy paste.... experienced your type alot
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by makavele: 2:03am On Nov 29, 2019
Bonatheripper:

shut up and invite me to the group and stop projecting the github issue in a bid to escape the inevitable

You just added the word "shut up" to your vocabulary repertoire

Amazing . . .
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Nobody: 2:50am On Nov 29, 2019
makavele:

hahahahaha
here's your question you shiiit

Given a matrix of m x n elements of Your choice (m rows, n columns), return all elements of the matrix in spiral order.

Example 1:

Input:
[
[ 1, 2, 3 ],
[ 4, 5, 6 ],
[ 7, 8, 9 ]
]
Output: [1,2,3,6,9,8,7,4,5]
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Nobody: 2:51am On Nov 29, 2019
makavele:

Amazing . . .

The impostor Tap out oooo grin
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Nobody: 2:55am On Nov 29, 2019
makavele:

Amazing . . .

solution to your little problem.

var fucku = 0
function data (info1, info2){
fucku++
var rand = Math.floor(Math.random()*2 + 1)
if(fucku==5){
fucku = 0
var Randrespond = ['x','Bleep u makavele', 'Bleep ur ass makavele']
console.log(Randrespond[rand])
console.log('Your data is not ready')
}

}
setInterval(data, 30000)
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by makavele: 2:57am On Nov 29, 2019
Bonatheripper:

The impostor Tap out oooo grin

Wait for screenshots . . . . You took so long; went to LeetCode (https://leetcode.com/problems/spiral-matrix/) ; pasted a medium difficulty question and expect me to solve in 2 mins eh? Go through the submissions and tell me if that's a 2mins que . .

When I typed my own questions off my head and gave you 10 freaking minutes . . .and they were Easy diffuculty questions . .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

6 Signs Your PC Is About To Crash / Poly Network Hacker Returns $342 Million Of Stolen Assets / Tutorials On Game Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.