Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

My Girlfriend And I Are Both AS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend And I Are Both AS (8749 Views)

My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? / Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend And I Are Both AS by patosky84(m): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2008
We have been dating for the past 6 years, not until 18 months ago I realized we are both AS. Though I asked her when we started initially but she lied because of her fear of losing me.

i know the dangers involved in getting married also, it's so difficult to turn my back because I'm so much in love with her. please is any of you aware of any medical breakthrough that can prevent us having kid with SS if we get married apart from that which have to do with abortion of the fetus when tested SS because its mortal.

Please help a desperate guy cry. Thank you.
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Both AS by ELIJAHLOVE: 11:07am On Apr 09, 2008
please i beg you in the name of the almighty God, avoid what is avoidable, this is an avoidable evil. Save ur children from eternal pain and a possibility of raining curses on you. Thank God its just courtship-dats y it is necesary things like this are discussed in courtship. Though she opened up late, but its never too late bcause you guys are not married. Broken relationship is better than broken marriage they say. Don,t be stigmatized avod it, God will provided each person,s best suitors ok.
A word is enough for the wise.
You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Both AS by ThePope(m): 11:34am On Apr 09, 2008
Something i can say about your situation is that it is glaring but you fail to see. Realising now when she's still your girlfriend is a chance for you to pull in the plugs. You are lucky she's not your wife yet. Please don't test God.
Recommendation: find the movie 'Devil's Advocate' and watch.
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Both AS by tglaz(m): 11:37am On Apr 09, 2008
thats a kinda hardnut to crack.do you believe in miracles?
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Both AS by omena555(f): 11:39am On Apr 09, 2008
patosky84:

We have been dating for the past 6 years, not until 18 months ago I realized we are both AS. Though I asked her when we started initially but she lied because of her fear of loosing me.

as a lady, i understand her fear of loosing u, but she wld have just simply been honest! or wasnt she thinking of the future??   now what she lied abt has finally caught up with both of u after 6 good years which makes it even harder. i personally believe such things shd be taken care of b4 a relationship even kicks off, and honestly too.

well, i know this is very difficult for u right now, but as hard as it may be, its still better u found out now than later. i'll suggest 2 options here pls

1) get married and adopt kids or
2) end the relationship now. thats sounds hard, im sorry cry

most of all, ask God to help u now more than ever. there's nothing new under the sun
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Both AS by ThePope(m): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2008
tglaz:

thats a kind of hardnut to crack.do you believe in miracles?

Please don't test God. Miracles don't happen like that. You knew it before you went into it. God has shown you, now he want's you to choose for yourself as you can manage. Be wise.
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Both AS by jkpretty(f): 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2008
Why shld she lie for the fear of loosing u? And so is it better now at this stage & age of life? Did she expect a miracle, people don't cease to amaze me. The fear u run away from always comes back to hunt u.

When i first meet people (especially a guy i think i might get interested in), that is one of the first questions i ask. I'm AS too, and my mum had screwed that into my head since i was a teenager to ask that question first & be sure. And that has helped me a lot not to fall in love with the wrong person. AS peeps are quite fewer in number compared to AA which makes things better for all of us.

The medical solution is a deadly one which is testing the genotype of the foetus while the mother is still carrying it. The result of the genotype will let u know whether to abort the baby or not. And at that u are posed to gamble with the life of your wife, which isn't advisable.

Going ahead to marry her is a wrong idea, altho some people tend to be lucky in gambling. But i don't think u shld plunge in that direction.

i was going to make the diagram analysis but i know u shld have heard this lecture all your life.

Good luck in your decision. You could go to the health section for more help.
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Both AS by bjcisse: 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2008
@poster

So sorry,
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Both AS by eudio(f): 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2008
please, dont get married, because both of u might regret it.

the probability of giving birth to kids with SS is high.

u can avoid it by not getting married.

i wish u the best
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Both AS by onyekang1(f): 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2008
in as much as this is going to hurt, i tink u guys shld let go  cry cry to avoid pain and regret in the future.
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Both AS by SamMilla1(m): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2008
I know this will be hard for both of you considering the age of the relationship but i am happy that both of you know the dangers involved in getting married. I am not in your position but i will advice you not to go ahead and marry her.
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Both AS by TheSly: 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2008
Man u Gotta let it go!. . .its too dangerous for your kids if you continue with tha relationship. .
Let it go. . .for the sake of your unborn child. . . wink
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Both AS by donbuchi1(m): 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2008
It’s quite unfortunate. I’m so sorry. She could have savaged it early on. Things like this are always paramount. No matter how rich you are. My ex goes on medical check -up every forth night (SS) in an expensive hospital. Imagine! Save your unborn children of this torment.
Better still seek a professional advice ok. From my end; I hope your girl takes heart.
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Both AS by Shinatu: 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2008
@poster

I am glad you found out before marriage
My genotype is SC, in as much as it is not the full blown SS, I went through HELL in my childhood from periodical crisis and  could not imagine why my parents could be so careless,even now, Doctors pay particular attention to me when I want to carry out procedures that are normal for other people.

I would rather face the most horrible heartbreak than to face the chances of having SS children.
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Both AS by PLC1: 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2008
Don't get married to her. Never you see problem and jump into it - don't try to see what God can do when you are soaked in trouble that will come after.
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Both AS by ssRhino: 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2008
Patosky, I am so sorry to hear all these, however, the pain of lossing her will be far lesser than the pain of raising kids with such pain and when you have to visit emergency all the time cos of the attack, please do the right thing while you have the chance to do it.
When you love a bird, you set her free
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Both AS by ashe2(f): 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2008
are u both christains, born again and holy ghost filled? well if u are u should know first and foremost that God is not a liar,and he doesn't change.Wat does Gods word say about u ? it says am your creator and i care about u.he also says the tots i have for you are tots of good not evil dat u might prosper in all tins.The word also says the tongue holds the power to life and death and u shud also be mindful of wat u say dat u have As common God has said i bore ur infirmities and carried ur sickness forby my stripes u are healed and blows made whole, dis is he who said ask of me anything and i will give it to u it means that even if he doesnt have it he will make it for u.dis is he who even knows wen a hair drops from our head.Dis is love who for our sake died for us dat we might be able to claim the original mandate how much more now dat we are saved?Do u know salvation comprises of deliverance,safety preservation, soundness name any good tin, favor, exponential increase etc.Dis is the almighty, Elshadai, God who is more dan enough why den do u think u cant be healed abide in him dat he may also abide in u,seekhim first,this mean dat u shud seek Gods way of doing things and how does God do his tins?Speak his words over u are situation regardless of wat the physical might seem keep saying it am healed, wake up in d morning say it am healed, brushing ur teeth oh thank God! am healed even wen u feel pain speak to it am healed thank God he has healed me.jus keep saying it.Confess it.the two of u.Whose report would u believe God's or another man? the choice is yours as for me any day i will OPT for JEHOVAH'S
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Both AS by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2008
ashe2:

are u both christains, born again and holy ghost filled? well if u are u should know first and foremost that God is not a liar,and he doesn't change.What does Gods word say about u ? it says am your creator and i care about u.he also says the tots i have for you are tots of good not evil that u might prosper in all tins.The word also says the tongue holds the power to life and death and u should also be mindful of what u say that u have As common God has said i bore your infirmities and carried your sickness forby my stripes u are healed and blows made whole, this is he who said ask of me anything and i will give it to u it means that even if he doesnt have it he will make it for u.this is he who even knows when a hair drops from our head.Dis is love who for our sake died for us that we might be able to claim the original mandate how much more now that we are saved?Do u know salvation comprises of deliverance,safety preservation, soundness name any good tin, favor, exponential increase etc.Dis is the almighty, Elshadai, God who is more dan enough why den do u think u can't be healed abide in him that he may also abide in u,seekhim first,this mean that u should seek Gods way of doing things and how does God do his tins?Speak his words over u are situation regardless of what the physical might seem keep saying it am healed, wake up in d morning say it am healed, brushing your teeth oh thank God! am healed even when u feel pain speak to it am healed thank God he has healed me.jus keep saying it.Confess it.the two of u.Whose report would u believe God's or another man? the choice is yours as for me any day i will OPT for JEHOVAH'S

what crap.

i suppose all the people in hospitals , victims of accidents and the sicklers out there are not 'christian, born again and holy ghost filled'.
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Both AS by PLC1: 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2008
ashe2:

are u both christains, born again and holy ghost filled? well if u are u should know first and foremost that God is not a liar,and he doesn't change.What does Gods word say about u ? it says am your creator and i care about u.he also says the tots i have for you are tots of good not evil that u might prosper in all tins.The word also says the tongue holds the power to life and death and u should also be mindful of what u say that u have As common God has said i bore your infirmities and carried your sickness forby my stripes u are healed and blows made whole, this is he who said ask of me anything and i will give it to u it means that even if he doesnt have it he will make it for u.this is he who even knows when a hair drops from our head.Dis is love who for our sake died for us that we might be able to claim the original mandate how much more now that we are saved?Do u know salvation comprises of deliverance,safety preservation, soundness name any good tin, favor, exponential increase etc.Dis is the almighty, Elshadai, God who is more dan enough why den do u think u can't be healed abide in him that he may also abide in u,seekhim first,this mean that u should seek Gods way of doing things and how does God do his tins?Speak his words over u are situation regardless of what the physical might seem keep saying it am healed, wake up in d morning say it am healed, brushing your teeth oh thank God! am healed even when u feel pain speak to it am healed thank God he has healed me.jus keep saying it.Confess it.the two of u.Whose report would u believe God's or another man? the choice is yours as for me any day i will OPT for JEHOVAH'S

Just full of craps.

They see river and they cannot swim but they pray to God "save our lives if we dive into this river." Tell me what they want - Life or Death?

Pikin wey see water wey Crocodile dey and put his hand there - wetin him want? Na palava now? cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Both AS by nana(f): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2008
I dunno what to say to this but in situations like this,u just have to let go. . .Forget about Holy Spirit and Miracles for now. . . I was once in this situation and i lost a younger brother to this stupid sickle cell crisis and i know how hard it is to let go of someone u love so dearly but if u really love each other. .u gotta let go of this r/ship.
Patosky. . .Dont endanger ur future 'cause of love. . .
PS: If u really wanna go ahead and marry her, get ready to gamble when she gets pregnant.
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Both AS by allonym: 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2008
what is AS?
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Both AS by TheSly: 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2008
Epistle of paul at its very best!!! embarassed

----------------> Oyb
what crap.

I wanted to comment on that but i didn't know what to say. . . .imagine sad
What has ''Jehovah'' got to do with this? . . .some people self. . . .

So r u tryin to tell me that there aint no pastor with H.I.V?
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Both AS by nana(f): 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2008
allonym:

what is AS?
U're kidding,right?
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Both AS by enque(f): 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2008
Save your children from eternal pain and a possibility of raining curses on you. Thank God its just courtship-that is y it is necesary things like this are discussed in courtship. Though she opened up late, but its never too late bcause you guys are not married. Broken relationship is better than broken marriage they say. Don,t be stigmatized avod it, God will provided each person,s best suitors ok.
A word is enough for the wise.

A WORD IS REALLY ENOF FOR THE WISE
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Both AS by Joey82(m): 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2008
@poster
pretty bad modern science has not found a way out of this genotype shit.
oh science, what is thy worth
others have warned u well enof, dont gamble with ur future o.
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Both AS by enque(f): 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2008
are u both christains, born again and holy ghost filled? well if u are u should know first and foremost that God is not a liar,and he doesn't change.What does Gods word say about u ? it says am your creator and i care about u.he also says the tots i have for you are tots of good not evil that u might prosper in all tins.The word also says the tongue holds the power to life and death and u should also be mindful of what u say that u have As common God has said i bore your infirmities and carried your sickness forby my stripes u are healed and blows made whole, this is he who said ask of me anything and i will give it to u it means that even if he doesnt have it he will make it for u.this is he who even knows when a hair drops from our head.Dis is love who for our sake died for us that we might be able to claim the original mandate how much more now that we are saved?Do u know salvation comprises of deliverance,safety preservation, soundness name any good tin, favor, exponential increase etc.Dis is the almighty, Elshadai, God who is more dan enough why den do u think u can't be healed abide in him that he may also abide in u,seekhim first,this mean that u should seek Gods way of doing things and how does God do his tins?Speak his words over u are situation regardless of what the physical might seem keep saying it am healed, wake up in d morning say it am healed, brushing your teeth oh thank God! am healed even when u feel pain speak to it am healed thank God he has healed me.jus keep saying it.Confess it.the two of u.Whose report would u believe God's or another man? the choice is yours as for me any day i will OPT for JEHOVAH'

Please do not put God to d test! u shldnt even consider marriage wit your AS girlfriend to avoid disasters.
but if u want to listen to ashe2 n go ahead  wit d marriage, y can, but make sure u send d kids to her after birth so she can take care of them ok,

BE WISE
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Both AS by nana(f): 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2008
enque:

Please do not put God to d test! u shldnt even consider marriage wit your AS girlfriend to avoid disasters.
but if u want to listen to ashe2 n go ahead wit d marriage, y can, but make sure u send d kids to her after birth so she can take care of them ok,
BE WISE

lmao
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Both AS by PLC1: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2008
Na wa oh for these small girls here!

All these girls posting here self, though you contribute well but the problem is that you girls are still kids to contribute when a whole PLC like me is making some points. The time you girls are wasting here should be channeled to your books. How una see dis my good advise? cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Both AS by JAYT2(m): 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2008
be nice cry kiss undecided embarassed tongue cool sad
shocked sad grin wink smiley
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Both AS by nana(f): 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2008
PL+C:

Na wa oh for these small girls here!

All these girls posting here self, though you contribute well but the problem is that you girls are still kids to contribute when a whole PLC like me is making some points. The time you girls are wasting here should be channeled to your books. How una see this my good advise? cheesy
Eyah. . .
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Both AS by idupaul: 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2008
Why are u even telling us sef, I think you know what to do, dem no the tell man this kind thing.
Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Both AS by JAYT2(m): 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2008
@nana
you av a point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? / Can We? / What Is The Average Penis Size?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.