Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. (8768 Views)

Reasons Why Every Guy Must Consider Marrying A Materialistic Woman ! / Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (for Men) / MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 6:45am On Nov 24, 2019
ProtectMyMoney:

Thailand that houses most sex tourists is in which part of the world?
At least their is not like ours. In Thailand u can differenciate a hoe from a gf but over there in naija a LovePeddler who is meant to stay in a brothel is stayin in a man's house as a wife
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 6:49am On Nov 24, 2019
rex444:
your number one is totally out of context .....I broke up with my Korean ex on this issue......she never saw reasons with me that family was everything and I wasn't willing to live with someone who doesn't see my family as hers
I said most not all. So since then have u dated any again?
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by rex444(m): 7:07am On Nov 24, 2019
mimimile93:
I said most not all. So since then have u dated any again?
I just wanted to correct that notion, actually majority of em are not family oriented....from a long line of experiences
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 7:19am On Nov 24, 2019
rex444:
I just wanted to correct that notion, actually majority of em are not family oriented....from a long line of experiences
Not true.
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by midnighter(f): 7:22am On Nov 24, 2019
rex444:

Do you mean that she wasnt interested in your family only but was attached to her own or she just wanted the two of you to isolate yourselves?
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 7:44am On Nov 24, 2019
rex444:
How many Asian women have you heard sold their kids? Over there in naija women sold theirs. Asian woman would die to see her family live while naija woman wud live to see her family die.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 24, 2019
mimimile93:
10. DIGNITY

These women have dignity that is why, most times it's hard to get to bed with an Asian lady..

They saying "WOMEN ARE MOVE BY WHAT THEY HEAR", I don't think it works for the Asians.
An Asian woman would study you like a course for months before deciding whether to or not to let you see her pants.

These type of women, having them as wife, there's hope that she won't be giving it to Musa the gate man or Obi the driver.
or Ojo the gardener or eket the cook
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 24, 2019
Dimples0303:

Everyone goes through what you're going through, there's no need to explain yourself to anyone. But there's also no need for comparison and put downs. If you want an Asian woman, no one is holding you back. Good luck in life smiley
the OP has a point... African girls will never provide for themselves... they re always asking for u to assist them carry their baggage of problems when u avent even sorted urs out.
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 8:34am On Nov 24, 2019
chenzen:
or Ojo the gardener or eket the cook
lol
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 8:38am On Nov 24, 2019
chenzen:
the OP has a point... African girls will never provide for themselves... they re always asking for u to assist them carry their baggage of problems when u avent even sorted urs out.
Can u mention any naija girl u hav dated and she neva askd u for airtime? I bet none!
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 24, 2019
mimimile93:
Can u mention any naija girl u hav dated and she neva askd u for airtime? I bet none!
melissa... I dated one christ embassy pastor, she bought me an I-phonegrin... there re so many
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by rex444(m): 9:01am On Nov 24, 2019
midnighter:

Do you mean that she wasnt interested in your family only but was attached to her own or she just wanted the two of you to isolate yourselves?
I don't know where this is going tho....my experiences are mine
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mikool007(m): 9:16am On Nov 24, 2019
BlackfireX:
Do you have anyone.... I will marry her.
i like this guy
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 9:34am On Nov 24, 2019
chenzen:
melissa... I dated one christ embassy pastor, she bought me an I-phonegrin... there re so many
melissa never askd u to sub her phone and she's naija?
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by Alexaonfleek: 9:35am On Nov 24, 2019
mimimile93:
How many Asian women have you heard sold their kids? Over there in naija women sold theirs. Asian woman would die to see her family live while naija woman wud live to see her family die.
this is total crap.
An average Nigerian woman sacrifices so much for her family especially her children.
Some give up their career to take care of children,some even put up with the bullshit their husbands give just because of their children.
I've agreed with some points you raised but I don't agree with the fact that Nigerian women don't take care of children.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 10:06am On Nov 24, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
this is total crap.
An average Nigerian woman sacrifices so much for her family especially her children.
Some give up their career to take care of children,some even put up with the bullshit their husbands give just because of their children.
I've agreed with some points you raised but I don't agree with the fact that Nigerian women don't take care of children.
wow! I didnt know this. So who are those women dumpin babies in gutters? Who are those women selling their kids off? Maybe d are Ghana women.
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by BlackfireX: 10:41am On Nov 24, 2019
mimimile93:
I don't buddy.

Check them on dating sites. Beware of scammers ooo

I thought you have them .... Anyway halla me, if there is anyone available.

I am serious
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by Biingoo: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2019
mimimile93:
wow! I didnt know this. So who are those women dumpin babies in gutters? Who are those women selling their kids off? Maybe d are Ghana women.
Lmao
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 11:26am On Nov 24, 2019
BlackfireX:

I thought you have them .... Anyway halla me, if there is anyone available.

I am serious
Your naija babe b heading to babalawo after reading this ur post
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by BlackfireX: 11:27am On Nov 24, 2019
mimimile93:
Your naija babe b heading to babalawo after reg this ur post

Don't have one, don't need one..... Just Asians
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 11:44am On Nov 24, 2019
BlackfireX:

Don't have one, don't need one..... Just Asians
naija women really need to sit down and talk to demselves
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by STILESGANG: 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
illitrate:
You even forget the important part, those girls toto sweet die, i get one philipina babe she too sweet, na so she go dey shout ibelikmo ibelikmo sigipa sigipa tongue
i swear Asian got the tightest pussy
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
STILESGANG:
i swear Asian got the tightest pussy
I dont eat pussy but was tempted to wen I saw d neatest pussy. I deep my finger inside, brought out and stylishly smell it and no sing smell. Very fresh
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
I am sure dimples0303 pussy smells. Might not be that bad tho.
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by Kingzy4pep(m): 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
Dimples0303:

Everyone goes through what you're going through, there's no need to explain yourself to anyone. But there's also no need for comparison and put downs. If you want an Asian woman, no one is holding you back. Good luck in life smiley
Hi.. Where are you from? You don't look Nigerian.
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by Henitan24(f): 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
mimimile93:
Henitan24 ?

How are you?
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by Kingsteve(m): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
Talking about Asians and morality... grin

Prostitution is rife in most Asian countries.
Even in Singapore that is meant to be one of the serious Asian countries...loads of prostitutes.

I remember one time I was on transit to Australia, we stopped over at Singapore, so I decided to explore the city.

Boy oh boy!
I have never seen such number of females roaming around in a particular place in my entire life.

Guess what?
They were all prostitutes!
I was overwhelmed with what I saw.
It was like a sea of ladies, different sizes and shapes...
all prostitutes!

One even had buns in her handbag, and it fell off! grin grin grin

Did I mention...
They don't shave their pubic hair.
You'll be overwhelmed!
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2019
Henitan24:

How are you?
I actually was trolling u. Hope u dont get mad. Am good and u?
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kingsteve:
Talking about Asians and morality... grin

Prostitution is rife in most Asian countries.
Even in Singapore that is meant to be one of the serious Asian countries...loads of prostitutes.

I remember one time I was on transit to Australia, we stopped over at Singapore, so I decided to explore the city.

Boy oh boy!
I have never seen such number of females roaming around in a particular place in my entire life.

Guess what?
They were all prostitutes!
I was overwhelmed with what I saw.
It was like a sea of ladies, different sizes and shapes...
all prostitutes!

One even had buns in her handbag, and it fell off! grin grin grin

Did I mention...
They don't shave their pubic hair.
You'll be overwhelmed!
grin grin grin
Ur naija girls with shaved pussy got em stinky pussies. Did u smell d Asian pussy? Was it stink like naija girls? Yes d do prostitution in Asia. D dont hide in guisure of a relationship to whoree.
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by Alexaonfleek: 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
mimimile93:
it's something that happens everywhere,and it's not peculiar to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by Kingsteve(m): 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
mimimile93:
Ur naija girls with shaved pussy got em stinky pussies. Did u smell d Asian pussy? Was it stink like naija girls? Yes d do prostitution in Asia. D dont hide in guisure of a relationship to whoree.

Not all naija girls' pussy smells.
I must admit though...the Asians know how to take care of their personal hygiene.

But don't come here telling us why we should marry Asians.
Decent girls can be found in any part of the globe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] / Is It Wrong For A Woman To Love Her Man More Than He Loves Her? / Memes Depicting A Man Who Married A Wife With A Wide Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.