Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos (9856 Views)

Instead Of Refunding Guy After A Mistake Excess Transfer, Lady Went Shopping / The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos / See Nigerian Reaction To Slay Queen Who Went Shopping G Almost Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
kolafolabi:
I am also blessed with two kids. May God bless them.
u re trying. how did u do it?
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
Airforce01:

What happened to Airforce two years ago?
he was chasing small small girls like mad
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Prostitute: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
Poorboy:
This is shopping no be wetin the lowlife dey display.....That's poorboy I had to cut off my face
I am already wet for you baby...... Take me shopping honey
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
MDBrand:

SMA Gold is 3k x 3. Molfix 450
men the math is crazy, that dude ll be spending millions for those items. mehn being a dad scares me to the bone
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by frozen70(f): 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
Poorboy:
look at this fool..... I say na one can of milk dey there others na empty containers.... Why display empty containers, you wan may I show you how I dey do shopping worth over 100k

Onukwu
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Poorboy: 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
frozen70:

Onukwu
get lost una don arrive with different monikers same idiot
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Poorboy: 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
Prostitute:
I am already wet for you baby...... Take me shopping honey
lol you feel me abi
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Prostitute: 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
Poorboy:
lol you feel me abi
yes baby tongue
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by frozen70(f): 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
Poorboy:
get lost una don arrive with different monikers same idiot

Just because you chose to remain a poor boy that alone can give you depression
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Poorboy: 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
frozen70:

Just because you chose to remain a poor boy that alone can give you depression
hahhahhaahha nairaland don make me see something.... Look at this one grin grin grin grin
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by khia: 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Are you denying it again that you not dark skinned ?

First you denied being dumped by 190 and nowthese .
Your dumb ass has been proven to be a liar yet you continue with your lies. A liar is worse than a thief.
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by voltron14: 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
Airforce01:

Raising a child requires lots of patience and hard work..

It's no child's play I must admit . ... You must give In your 80% as the man .

You Dont have to leave it all alone for the mother to do .

Bros sometimes, I dey help change pampers. cheesy

Sometimes
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by SweetPreeq(m): 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
Bros no vex o

Which style u use

1 Like

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
khia:
Your dumb ass has been proven to be a liar yet you continue with your lies. A liar is worse than a thief.

Shattap your shameless liar

What's the big deal that 190 dumped you after browsing your network.

Admit and move on.

1 Like

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Airforce01(m): 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
thundafire:
u strong face oh like real jet

Lol
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by solex2346: 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
Airforce01:

My daughters welfare comes first at the moment ... My hobbies can wait .

My child will be 1 year old soon ... Maybe then I will leave some things for the mother alone to do.

But I do my daughters shopping by myself because I want her get the best
We u kipkwayet! what best do av to give a female child that can supercede her mum's care?
You are a poor guy indeed! How come you are the one doing chopping for your child?
You dont want ur wife to even have little money in her pocket.
How come you didnt even go with ur wife if truely u av a happy home?
Never in ur life u post this rubish online. riffraff
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Airforce01(m): 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
solex2346:

We u kipkwayet! what best do av to give a female child that can supercede her mum's care?
You are a poor guy indeed! How come you are the one doing chopping for your child?
Never in ur life u post this rubish online. riffraff

This one is gradually running mad .
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by dollytino4real(f): 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
SmellingAnus:
yes babe... cool
wen u go start
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by khia: 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Shattap your shameless liar

What's the big deal that 190 dumped you after browsing your network.

Admit and move on.

I have already proven you to be the liar that you are, why are you afraid to admit to being a liar and move on?
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:12am On Nov 25, 2019
khia:

I have already proven you to be the liar that you are, why are you afraid to admit to being a liar and move on?

You can only deceive people that don't know your story here not me.

Why are you even ashamed of been dumped ?

1 Like

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by khia: 8:11am On Nov 25, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

You can only deceive people that don't know your story here not me.

Why are you even ashamed of been dumped ?

Well, you for one don't know anything about me, that's obvious. I have never even heard of your lying ass until you recently jumped on my mentions with your wild imagination (lies).

I proved you are a liar now it's your turn to prove I am. Prove my involvement with 190, hell you can bring him in and ask him if I am who you say I am and prove me to be a liar. Why don't you do that, liar?
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
khia:

Well, you for one don't know anything about me, that's obvious. I have never even heard of your lying ass until you recently jumped on my mentions with your wild imagination (lies).

I proved you are a liar now it's your turn to prove I am. Prove my involvement with 190, hell you can bring him in and ask him if I am who you say I am and prove me to be a liar. Why don't you do that, liar?

Keep fooling yourself you shameless liar.

Aunty you were used and dumped, not like it's a bad thing anyway.

1 Like

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by ManAmongMen: 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2019
MDBrand:

SMA Gold is 3k x 3. Molfix 450
that molfix is more than 450 seff,then baby wipes 500 each...
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Guccified(f): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
ManAmongMen:
that molfix is more than 450 seff,then baby wipes 500 each...

Don't mind that guy
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by khia: 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Keep fooling yourself you shameless liar.

Aunty you were used and dumped, not like it's a bad thing anyway.

You still aren't proving anything, you are just talking loud and saying nothing. Once again I have proven you to be a liar, until you can prove your lies, stay off of my mentions.

2 Likes

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
khia:

You still aren't proving anything, you are just talking loud and saying nothing. Once again I have proven you to be a liar, until you can prove your lies, stay off of my mentions.
Keep deceiving your lying self
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
I personally feel this post is irrelevant.. Must you tell us.....cute baby anyways

Don't come for me...I won't reply you
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Guccified(f): 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2019
Roheemah04:
I personally feel this post is irrelevant.. Must you tell us.....cute baby anyways

Don't come for me...I won't reply you

Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 04, 2019
Guccified:

You're dumb and stupid

You're in no position to tell anyone what to do with their data you wife of an Islamic terrorist.

I actually said I won't reply ...
Buh lemme put you in your filthy place ...
First of all, you are foolish to have drag my religion into what I type..
I wasn't referring to you ...I know you have a bad day and you are in regret ..
You're suffering and you have no one around to tell you embarassed..
Check my profile...you're in no match with me at all...you're just depressed and I understand that ..
Without your pix I can deduce the kind of person you are ...
Send your acct details ...lemme send something to make your day smiley
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Ryan03(f): 11:04am On Dec 04, 2019
Airforce01:

My daughters welfare comes first at the moment ... My hobbies can wait .

My child will be 1 year old soon ... Maybe then I will leave some things for the mother alone to do.

But I do my daughters shopping by myself because I want her get the best
my son is almost 4years old, you keep thinking its hard work until you get there. You will forget the work and any other hobby, the only thing you will be thinking is how to get it right with your child.
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Guccified(f): 11:12am On Dec 04, 2019
Hmm
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Rawhumper(m): 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
Real riff raff...like ewi bina ofia....

Whats the big deal to have baby mama?

People bleep diff girls everyday but d dont make noise....he is always disturbing one's eardrums.

quote author=solex2346 post=84329214]
Never in ur life u post this rubish online. riffraff[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work / If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? / Top 5 Nairalanders With The Biggest Breasts(boobs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.