Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Your Dickk Is Filled With Water? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Your Dickk Is Filled With Water? (5695 Views)

What Does It Mean When A Guy Says Your Pussy Is His During Sex? / When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Your Dickk Is Filled With Water? by Eglobalma: 12:02am On Nov 24, 2019
So there is this girl I wanted to go close to and she told me not to near her and said my dickk is filled with water. She specifically said "that your useless dickk wey water full". Note that I only admire her , we are not friends and shes very mean to me anytime I try to say hi. I have been trying to know what she means by that statement...what does that mean please?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Your Dickk Is Filled With Water? by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 24, 2019
Nairaland has been bless with yet another troll.

7 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Your Dickk Is Filled With Water? by Eglobalma: 12:23am On Nov 24, 2019
RedCreme21:
Nairaland has been bless with yet another troll.

Are u kidding me. I'm telling u what someone told me and you're calling me troll? Does she mean my dick is filled with sperm from no action for so long? That's all I'm trying to figure out

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Your Dickk Is Filled With Water? by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 24, 2019
And amongst all the things there is to be bothered about in this world you choose something so irrelevant? Why didn't you ask her what she meant? Mtchewwwwwwwwww....

11 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Your Dickk Is Filled With Water? by Kseafresh: 1:16am On Nov 24, 2019
Even Babalawo can't tell you what she means, Why don't you ask Her and spare innocent us the Headache

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Your Dickk Is Filled With Water? by Dreiwizzy: 7:10am On Nov 24, 2019
Flaccid dick she meant.. your phallus is not strong enough; self-service has bleeped you up badly.. do you even exercise your lower body?

6 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Your Dickk Is Filled With Water? by xperienced(m): 8:11am On Nov 24, 2019
That means your stuff can only stand when you want to urinate besides that it cannot be erect again. Sorry bro. Next time go for your class. She's not your size.

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Your Dickk Is Filled With Water? by Kingzy4pep(m): 8:35am On Nov 24, 2019
Dreiwizzy:
Flaccid dick she meant.. your phallus is not strong enough; self-service has bleeped you up badly.. do you even exercise your lower body?
Provide possible solutions for him na.. You just blasted him and left him like that..
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Your Dickk Is Filled With Water? by WonderManly(m): 8:46am On Nov 24, 2019
Eglobalma:
So there is this girl I wanted to go close to and she told me not to near her and said my dickk is filled with water. She specifically said "that your useless dickk wey water full". Note that I only admire her , we are not friends and shes very mean to me anytime I try to say hi. I have been trying to know what she means by that statement...what does that mean please?

1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Your Dickk Is Filled With Water? by Dreiwizzy: 8:57am On Nov 24, 2019
Kingzy4pep:
Provide possible solutions for him na.. You just blasted him and left him like that..
Download this app on playstore/applestore. Healthy meal matters a lot, if you can't afford this healthy foods, at least have a crate of egg in your home, it helps a lot. Download app and start practicing repeatedly everyday. Stay hydrated.. drink a lot of water. Stay away from fluids that contains too much Soda.

Click on lower body and practice. Remember that persistent and determination is the key. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Your Dickk Is Filled With Water? by itsme01: 10:27am On Nov 24, 2019
if a girl said you have a watery dick without even checking you dick out, it means you must have lowered yourself and diginity for such insult, re evaluate yourself and re package yourself to be a man that you should be

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Your Dickk Is Filled With Water? by Bobrisky1: 10:32am On Nov 24, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
if a girl said you have a watery dick without even checking you dick out, it means you must have lowered yourself and diginity for such insult, re evaluate yourself and re package yourself to be a man that you should be
[/s]
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Your Dickk Is Filled With Water? by dollytino4real(f): 10:43am On Nov 24, 2019
no money but talk dat is the meaning
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Your Dickk Is Filled With Water? by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2019
watery sperm

then prove to her that you dont have a watery sperm...simple as abc

tell her to try it and confirm.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Your Dickk Is Filled With Water? by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 24, 2019
Did i just see Bobrisky? On nairaland? Am i hallucinating?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Your Dickk Is Filled With Water? by meobizy(f): 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2019
Who cares what women say? She’s rambling. If she’s mean to you try insulting her back. Some women drop their guard when you rain insults on them. I’ve done it once but since it wasn’t my character the charade didn’t last long. It worked successfully for a friend of mine, though — he persevered.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Your Dickk Is Filled With Water? by iTearHerToto: 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
She meant you're carrying a lagoon of sperm.. How pathetic

Pukesangry
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Your Dickk Is Filled With Water? by Liposure: 8:21am On Nov 25, 2019
Dont mind d ho.trying 2 damage u by saying u are impotent

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry Her Like This??? / Photo Of 55 Year Old Man Having S*x With 13 Year Old Girl (18+) / My Husband Hardly Has Time For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.