Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World (37908 Views)

How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful / Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Lol. So the former gb that are already dead don't believe same thing as this present gb.

Your present self appointed gb appointed some people and named them gb helpers and they told you that your salvation depends on believing these helpers because they will remain your leaders on paradise earth in addition to believing gb who will rule over you people from heaven .

Lol. Your religion is a big joke and scam

PEACE Mr Hairyrapunzel, may you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by baysol: 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Lol. You that your gb (only route you have to eternal life) told you that if you read bible on your own without their help (their bible interpretation) will cause your slaughter/destruction in armageddon and vultures will eat your dead bodies like non jws is telling me I can't read a small verse in the bible.

Well, I read the whole chapter so I wouldn't use the small verse out of context
Are the Jehovah's witnesses operating like sotitobire miracle Church where a dead baby was found. Didn't we warn you before now? You rather be ignorant than be wise. Go and search your church altar to see what your pastor Bury there my dear believer. By their fruitage will you know them.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Hairyrapunzel: 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2019
baysol:

Are the Jehovah's witnesses operating like sotitobire miracle Church where a dead baby was found. Didn't we warn you before now? You rather be ignorant than be wise. Go and search your church altar to see what your pastor Bury there my dear believer. By their fruitage will you know them.
Jw that have been killing people since 1945 via blood transfusion refusal is the same with this pastor now. They are not different
Fake churches all cause death for their members like jw religion.
Lol
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by baysol: 7:06am On Dec 19, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Jw that have been killing people since 1945 via blood transfusion refusal is the same with this pastor now. They are not different
Fake churches all cause death for their members like jw religion.
Lol
Mind your language and do not peddle untruth and falsehood here. What you don't understand is quite great but you are not humble enough to learn unfortunately, sorry to bust your bubble. Blood is not a simple product like red wine. It has more than the physical read liquid that flow in your vein it is a spiritual material. Make more sense on why JW abstain from blood. For your information., read Act 15:29, Genesis 9:4,Leviticus 17:11. It is your responsibility to make choices on facts laid before you.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Hairyrapunzel: 9:29am On Dec 19, 2019
baysol:

Mind your language and do not peddle untruth and falsehood here. What you don't understand is quite great but you are not humble enough to learn unfortunately, sorry to bust your bubble. Blood is not a simple product like red wine. It has more than the physical read liquid that flow in your vein it is a spiritual material. Make more sense on why JW abstain from blood. For your information., read Act 15:29, Genesis 9:4,Leviticus 17:11. It is your responsibility to make choices on facts laid before you.

Buhaha. Your blood transfusion ban has been killing people since 1945. This is the only truth I know. The bible I know says do not drink the blood of animals you kill for food and sacrifice.

I don't know how nathan knorr who had no idea of medicine translated it to a life saving medical procedure called blood transfusion.

Your jehovah says you should rather choose death than accept blood transfusion. (Seen only in your watchtower magazines sha)

Jw has been killing it's members since 1945 via blood transfusion ban.
Whether you like it or not your religion kills its members just like the one you described. In fact your religion is worse of than the rest in that it has killed more people than any Christian religion.

Religion that glorifies death rather rather life because they believe that their imaginary sky daddy will make them live forever on paradise earth (statement seen only in watchtower magazines) mtcheww
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by nogragra: 10:33am On Dec 19, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Buhaha. Your blood transfusion ban has been killing people since 1945. This is the only truth I know. The bible I know says do not drink the blood of animals you kill for food and sacrifice.

I don't know how nathan knorr who had no idea of medicine translated it to a life saving medical procedure called blood transfusion.

Your jehovah says you should rather choose death than accept blood transfusion. (Seen only in your watchtower magazines sha)

Jw has been killing it's members since 1945 via blood transfusion ban.
Whether you like it or not your religion kills its members just like the one you described. In fact your religion is worse of than the rest in that it has killed more people than any Christian religion.

Religion that glorifies death rather rather life because they believe that their imaginary sky daddy will make them live forever on paradise earth (statement seen only in watchtower magazines) mtcheww
You seriously need to purge yourself of the various shades of lies you've been fed by your False prophets and pastors read Matthew 24:11, 24; 1 john 4:1; Lamentations 2:14. Know what the bible said about the paradise earth you fail to understand, read 2 peter 3:13, Psalm 37:11, Revelations 21:1; Isaiah 11:9; Isaiah 65:17. For the last time in this conversation, for your benefit and indeed for the benefit of others who are paying attention to this, all these are realities of the not so distant future and the mark of that time is heralded by this saying of Christ Jesus in Matthew 24:14. Thanks for taking time to discuss this, the choice remains yours hence forth. For the benefit of those who are also observing this conversation, talk to the nearest Jehovah's Witnesses in your area and ask for a free Bible study or better-still, go to www.jw.org for enlightening literature, videos, songs and much more in a language of your choice. I wish you Jehovah God Blessings. Good bye.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by nogragra: 10:51am On Dec 19, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Lol. You that your gb (only route you have to eternal life) told you that if you read bible on your own without their help (their bible interpretation) will cause your slaughter/destruction in armageddon and vultures will eat your dead bodies like non jws is telling me I can't read a small verse in the bible.

Well, I read the whole chapter so I wouldn't use the small verse out of context
Reading is not an issue everybody can read. Unfortunately, understanding does not happen for everyone.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Hairyrapunzel: 11:21am On Dec 19, 2019
nogragra:

Reading is not an issue everybody can read. Unfortunately, understanding does not happen for everyone.

That's why 8 old uninspired, fallible and imperfect men who err in doctrinal matters and organisational direction have told you that they are the only ones that can interpret the bible (only channel of communication between God and man today) and if you don't obey their bible interpretation their all loving jehovah will destroy you in armageddon.

No wonder they told you that you cannot be directed by the holy spirit making only them have holy spirit directed so that you must rely on them for understanding of the bible.
Smh
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Hairyrapunzel: 11:28am On Dec 19, 2019
nogragra:

You seriously need to purge yourself of the various shades of lies you've been fed by your False prophets and pastors read Matthew 24:11, 24; 1 john 4:1; Lamentations 2:14. Know what the bible said about the paradise earth you fail to understand, read 2 peter 3:13, Psalm 37:11, Revelations 21:1; Isaiah 11:9; Isaiah 65:17. For the last time in this conversation, for your benefit and indeed for the benefit of others who are paying attention to this, all these are realities of the not so distant future and the mark of that time is heralded by this saying of Christ Jesus in Matthew 24:14. Thanks for taking time to discuss this, the choice remains yours hence forth. For the benefit of those who are also observing this conversation, talk to the nearest Jehovah's Witnesses in your area and ask for a free Bible study or better-still, go to www.jw.org for enlightening literature, videos, songs and much more in a language of your choice. I wish you Jehovah God Blessings. Good bye.

Paradise earth is a phrase that is seen only in watchtower magazines.

Last last whether you like it or not your religion has been killing it's members since 1945 due to blood transfusion ban. You kill your members citing bible passage not related to blood transfusion as your defence/justification for killing your members just as the others do. So never judge anyone. You are a hypocrite because you condemned that pastor.

The pastor can also use a bible phrase/verse to justify killing and burying in the church. Lol
Jws are the greatest hypocrites on earth

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Ken4Christ: 11:37am On Dec 19, 2019
The Jehovah's Witness organization I repeat are agents of darkness disguised as ministers of light. They make you a double candidate of hell they believe don't exist. Believe them at your own risk. So many are already in hell because of their false teachings. Read your Bible and find out the truth for yourself. All adherents of Jehovah Witness will not escape hell and their punishment will be worse for twisting God's Word and establishing their own doctrines.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 20, 2019
Ken4Christ:
The Jehovah's Witness organization I repeat are agents of darkness disguised as ministers of light. They make you a double candidate of hell they believe don't exist. Believe them at your own risk. So many are already in hell because of their false teachings. Read your Bible and find out the truth for yourself. All adherents of Jehovah Witness will not escape hell and their punishment will be worse for twisting God's Word and establishing their own doctrines.

There is no other place called HELL but the common grave of humans!

If that's just the only problem with Jehovah's Witnesses, then you need to go back and read Jesus' words with thorough meditation Sir.

WHY?

Because God's word must be EFFECTIVE and working out what is BENEFICIAL! Matthew 7:15-20 compared James 2:18-26

For the past 1800 years after the death of Jesus' last Apostle (John) the religion called Christianity has been a mess. All the qualities of God's holy spirit were missing in the midst of those claiming Christians.
Jehovah's Witnesses organization began taking shape around 140 years ago, and today a social media annalist listed fine qualities that's expected of the Christian congregation as written in the Bible, and all you could say as your own contribution to the thread is "Jehovah's Witnesses are Satan's agents" all because they are debunking the doctrine of eternal torment for humans! Jeremiah 7:31

I pity your condition! embarassed
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Hairyrapunzel: 9:46am On Dec 20, 2019
Maximus69:

If that's just the only problem with Jehovah's Witnesses, then you need to go back and read Jesus' words with thorough meditation Sir.

WHY?

Because God's word must be EFFECTIVE and working out what is BENEFICIAL! Matthew 7:15-20 compared James 2:18-26

For the past 1800 years after the death of Jesus' last Apostle (John) the religion called Christianity has been a mess. All the qualities of God's holy spirit were missing in the midst of those claiming Christians.
Jehovah's Witnesses organization began taking shape around 140 years ago, and today a social media annalist listed fine qualities that's expected of the Christian congregation as written in the Bible, and all you could say as your own contribution to the thread is "Jehovah's Witnesses are Satan's agents" all because they are debunking the doctrine of eternal torment for humans! Jeremiah 7:31

No jehovah is coming to destroy/kill/murder/slaughter people because they refused to join watchtower organisation and unquestionably obey the 8 old uninspired fallible men who err in doctrinal matters and organisational direction and accept that they are the only channel of communication between God and man today.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Jozzy4: 11:27am On Dec 20, 2019
quirus:

Keep on dissembling, it will do you no good in the end.

When you read a rejoinder do not just pick upon a word or clause and argue on it, it makes no sense to an intellectual; it is just foolishness. Argue on the whole matters presented to you.

And when it comes to religion, keep on open mind. Do not take whatever creeds you are being taught hook, line and sinker, it makes of one a fool if you do so. Remember those who formulate those creeds outside the scriptures are human beings like you and open to errors of judgment. Rather consult the Holy Bible to gather the truth yourself.

Like I have said, no sect of religion will take you to heaven, because the Rulers in the Heavens does not prescribe specifically a single sect for one to attend. Also because all churches have their doctorinal errors through wrong interpretations of the Holy Writ.

Therefore read widely on Christianity and develop a personal relationship with GOD with the help of the Holy Spirit, who is the earnest of our inheritance in heaven ( whether you believe it or not). And believe me at the
end the gates of paradise will be opened to you and you will walk in and out of it freely as a Saint of the LORD.

I have consulted the holy Bible ( KJV precisely which u champion as better off ) , according to KJV , holy spirit is an " IT " , do you agree ?
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Jozzy4: 11:29am On Dec 20, 2019
maximunimpact:

No need for name calling sir! just face the issue at hand, why would any reasonable christian believe a group of man made organisation who have been wrong many times only to readjust when the OLD TRUTH can nolonger be defended?

Which name calling, You have no clue and you are criticizing, according to your useless explanation This generation was fulfilled during the destruction by the Romans. I demand the following

Is verse 29-31 not part of the ALL these things that must be fulfilled ? grin grin

Did Son of man appear during Roman destruction ?

You are a clown
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Jozzy4: 11:31am On Dec 20, 2019
achorladey:

Its what you SEE you SEE. Here it is again.........

This" means THIS. I think we all know what "this" means. This does not mean "that". Nor does it mean 'those'. I could own several houses, and I do, but if I was in the house in particular in which I reside, and I was speaking to a realtor about selling "this" house, would the realtor come to believe that I intend to sell one of my other houses? Or perhaps several of my other houses? (thank you overlapping houses teaching)
I think not.

When Jesus said "this generation" he meant what he said. To hear individuals or organizations try to twist that simple phrase into a dark hole to suit their inclination for fairytale myths is saddening.

Jesus said "this generation " not 'that generation' or 'those generations' and "this generation" was his own generation. History demonstrates his words were true .

True ?

Is verse 29-31 not part of the ALL these things that must be fulfilled ?? Reply first
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Hairyrapunzel: 11:37am On Dec 20, 2019
Jozzy4:

Which name calling, You have no clue and you are criticizing, according to your useless explanation This generation was fulfilled during the destruction by the Romans. I demand the following

Is verse 29-31 not part of the ALL these things that must be fulfilled ? grin grin

Did Son of man appear during Roman destruction ?

You are a clown

That's why your gb said there is overlapping generation in 1995 so that they can reopen the gate of heaven so they can enter?

All these to justify overlapping generation doctrine never seen or mentioned in the bible.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Jozzy4: 11:37am On Dec 20, 2019
quirus:

Why should I agree,
did you not read what I have wrote of him to you?

I have earlier schooled you on the fact that the Holy Spirit is a living entity because I know him, I have felt him, he is my closest friend.

When he is near me, my joy knows no bound, and he is far from me I become distracted.

Go and read Dave Roberson's "Walking in the Spirit, Walking in the Power" It is free on the internet, and your life will never remain the same.

I have told I am a Bible scholar.

So u disagree with KJV which said contains the truth that will set me free ? grin grin

Or you don't want the truth inside KJV to set you free ? grin
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Hairyrapunzel: 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
nogragra:

You will still die waiting for paradise earth to come just like the your founding fathers died waiting. Na cycle

It's all in your imagination and watchtower magazines.

The life you have is on this earth whether you like it or not. If you like keep dreaming of the day your jehovah will come destroy/slaughter wicked/worldly people na you sabi. What I know is that no jehovah will come destroy/slaughter wicked/worldly people because they refused to join watchtower organisation and unquestionably obey the old uninspired fallible men called gb and accept that they are the only channel of communication between God and man today.

Keep wishing and keep dreaming. You will still end up dying while waiting just like your founding fathers died waiting
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Hairyrapunzel: 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2019
Jozzy4:

So u disagree with KJV which said contains the truth that will set me free ? grin grin

This one that his leaders told him that he can't be directed by the holy spirit as only them (the leaders) have that privilege is mocking someone. Lol
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

No jehovah is coming to destroy/kill/murder/slaughter people because they refused to join watchtower organisation and unquestionably obey the 8 old uninspired fallible men who err in doctrinal matters and organisational direction and accept that they are the only channel of communication between God and man today.

WHATEVER!

The Bible said God will DESTROY just like the day of Noah. So it's left to each reader to apply it the way you understand it! wink
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
Jozzy4:

Oga, so you are still on this, then my argument on
the blessed Holy Spirit must have touched a cord in your heart. I thought I was through with your religious bigotry.

Continue believing in your lies and when you get to heaven and the Truth stares you in the face, you will certainly remember my argument with you that the Holy Spirit is a living entity and He is the third person of the Trinity Power in heaven.

Bros, you are too steeped in your JW sect propaganda and demagoguery, free your mind and read widely on spiritual matters. Remember, no one is born with a religious ideology, we all picked it up on earth.

And there is no one who will be saved only by aligning himself strictly to a religious sect and beliefs, and if you believe that you will get to heaven only by being a JW, then you are being fed a lie. You can only go through the gates of Heaven by a sincere belief in JESUS CHRIST, and by the Wisdom and Power of the Holy Spirit to keep you in the way to the end.

Think deep while you are still alive to mend your beliefs. Forget about KJV or JW Bible, just possessing it will get you no where; just seek the Truth, know the Truth, and love the Truth (and let this be confirmed in you by the Spirit), and it will set you free.

Have a nice day.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Hairyrapunzel: 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2019
Maximus69:

WHATEVER!

The Bible said God will DESTROY just like the day of Noah. So it's left to each reader to apply it the way you understand it! wink

Me I said continue waiting for your jehovah to destroy/kill/murder/slaughter wicked/worldly people because they refused to worship God through gb (only channel of communication between God and man today) and join watchtower organisation.

It doesn't change the fact that you will continue to wait for your paradise earth inside your head/imagination just like your founding fathers waited
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Ken4Christ: 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
Maximus69:

WHY?

Please, do this assignment for me, look for every Scripture translated hell and replace them with grave and see if it makes sense to you. I will just quote a few of them. There are about 65 scriptures translated hell in the King James version of the Bible.

No 1
Psalms 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Let's replace the word hell with grave and see how it sounds.

The wicked shall be turned into grave, and all the nations that forget God.

If the writer means the physical grave we all know, is it only the wicked that is buried in the physical grave?

It therefore means he couldn't be referring to the physical grave here but to a place of torment that only the wicked go to.

No 2
2 Samuel 22:6 The sorrows of hell compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me.

If hell is grave, is there sorrow in the grave? I thought you teach that the dead is completely unconscious. So why would an unconscious dead body sorrow. This Scripture also proves that hell is not a physical grave.

No 3
Proverbs 23:14 Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.

The writer of Proverbs is recommending discipline for a child. And he says such discipline will save his soul from hell.

If hell is grave, whether you beat your child or not, he will still be buried there when he dies.

I can go on and on. So please do your own research and be very honest. You don't have to win an argument even when you know you are wrong. If your research confirms the fact that hell is real, please thank me later and flee from that evil organization which has turned the truth of God into a lie.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Jozzy4: 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
quirus:

Oga, so you are still on this, then my argument on
the blessed Holy Spirit must have touched a cord in your heart. I thought I was through with your religious bigotry.

Continue believing in your lies and when you get to heaven and the Truth stares you in the face, you will certainly remember my argument with you that the Holy Spirit is a living entity and He is the third person of the Trinity Power in heaven.

Bros, you are too steeped in your JW sect propaganda and demagoguery, free your mind and read widely on spiritual matters. Remember, no one is born with a religious ideology, we all picked it up on earth.

And there is no one who will be saved only by aligning himself strictly to a religious sect and beliefs, and if you believe that you will get to heaven only by being a JW, then you are being fed a lie. You can only go through the gates of Heaven by a sincere belief in JESUS CHRIST, and by the Wisdom and Power of the Holy Spirit to keep you in the way to the end.

Think deep while you are still alive to mend your beliefs. Forget about KJV or JW Bible, just possessing it will get you no where; just seek the Truth, know the Truth, and love the Truth (and let this be confirmed in you by the Spirit), and it will set you free.

Have a nice day.

All I wanted to do is expose your folly that KJV is the best . Just imagine your statement at bold .

And for holy spirit being a person, Go and tell me why Jesus didn't mention holy spirit at Matthew 24:36 , Does the holy spirit know ?
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
Jozzy4:

All I wanted to do is expose your folly that KJV is the best . Just imagine your statement at bold .

And for holy spirit being a person, Go and tell me why Jesus didn't mention holy spirit at Matthew 24:36 , Does the holy spirit know ?

Believe it or not, KJV is still the best version of the Holy Writs. It is the most widely read of all Bible versions. It is sweet to read, spiritual and poetical in its construction.

As for my supposed "folly", when we get to heaven we will know who is foolish between me and you.

As for the Lord JESUS not mentioning the Blessed Holy Spirit in Matt.24 (yet to confirm this), what about the many times He mentioned him between Jn.15 to 17.

Let me tell you I have been reading your sect's literatures since 1984 and discovered many anomalies in their ideologies.

Like I have been telling you, FREE YOUR MIND.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Jozzy4: 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
quirus:

Believe it or not, KJV is still the best version of the Holy Writs. It is the most widely read of all Bible versions. It is sweet to read, spiritual and poetical in its construction.

As for my supposed "folly", when we get to heaven we will know who is foolish between me and you.

And the best version said holy spirit is an IT , why do you disagree ?

As for the Lord JESUS not mentioning the Blessed Holy Spirit in Matt.24 (yet to confirm this), what about the many times He mentioned him between Jn.15 to 17.

Let me tell you I have been reading your sect's literatures since 1984 and discovered many anomalies in their ideologies.

Like I have been telling you, FREE YOUR MIND.

Oga, did Holy spirit know the day and hour ?
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2019
Jozzy4:

The Holy Spirit knows all things, because He is the Spirit of the ALMIGHTY GOD.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
Jozzy4:

[My Offline Bible] John 4
23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Jozzy4: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
quirus:

23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

So true worshippers will Worship Only the Father , one person? Loooooolllzzz so those worshiping three person's are false worshippers.

Answer my question: Does the holy spirit know the day and hour ? I won't buy the manipulation u are trying to do there, So because it says God is spirit means holy spirit is God , other verses also said ANGELS are Spirit . Does that mean holy spirit is an angel too ? That verse doesn't support your nonsense.

Am still asking: does the holy spirit know the day and hour or only the Father ?
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Hairyrapunzel: 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2019
quirus:

The person believes that worshipping the Father in Spirit and in truth means worshipping through some men who head their religion and reside in new York

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Jozzy4: 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2019
quirus:

The Holy Spirit knows all things, because He is the Spirit of the ALMIGHTY GOD.

So why did Jesus said only the Father knows ?

Holy spirit knowing will make it two persons knowing, agree ?
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2019
Jozzy4:

So true worshippers will Worship Only the Father , one person? Loooooolllzzz so those worshiping three person's are false worshippers.

Answer my question: Does the holy spirit know the day and hour ? I won't buy the manipulation u are trying to do there, So because it says God is spirit means holy spirit is God , other verses also said ANGELS are Spirit . Does that mean holy spirit is an angel too ? That verse doesn't support your nonsense.

Am still asking: does the holy spirit know the day and hour or only the Father ?

I have already answered you on this, but it seems you are bent on your lost way by quoting and misquoting elliptical and nonsensical extracts with no valid reasoning.

Since I have better things to do with my time, I leave you to your choice. The ends will justify the right way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! / "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) / Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.