Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World (38074 Views)

How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful / Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Jozzy4: 2:36am On Dec 23, 2019
Ken4Christ:

The tone of many scriptures reveals obviously the existence of a place beyond the grave we all see and know. Asking questions to get clarification on trivial issues will not change the truth that a place of torment exist for lost souls. If all your questions must be answered before you believe the Bible, then you will never believe.

It's just like someone saying show me God before I believe there is God. I do not claim to have 100% knowledge of the scripture. No one knows it all. Even the great Apostle Paul said we know in part. But it's important to walk in the light of what we already know.

You want to get proof Adam went to hell. You want this answer or that to believe in what is clearly written. Even if an answer is given, you will still look for another question. The spirit at work in you is the spirit of unbelief and anti Christ.

It you are a student of English, the same word can mean different thing depending on the context it is used. So it will be totally wrong to say because one word is translated into a particular word, so it must mean the same everywhere you see the original word. There are words that have even up to five different meanings depending on the context it is used.

Just do yourself a favour by studying the teachings of Jesus especially where he mentioned end time judgment and punishment. Be very honest with your study. Put aside your preconceived opinions. You will certainly reach a conclusion that their is a place of eternal torment for lost souls. The evidences are so overwhelming. I can quote more than twenty references of the teachings of our Lord Jesus that affirms the existence of a place of torment for lost souls. I don't need clarification on issues I don't understand to believe what the Bible say. And there are things we may never be able to explain until we get to the other side.

I will not bother to reply any of your further comments as every JW have the same attitude. They are too proud to accept the truth that is clearly written. I only feel sorry for you all because you are making yourself a double candidate of hell and your torment will be worse because you reject the truth of God's word to establish yours.

Deep within you, something tells you to admit but you fight it because of pride .

You didn't prove a thing, instead we saw righteous people like Job going to the same Hell you said is reserved for the wicked . Something is wrong.

Let me double your headache, You can ask your pastor this question too if it's too hard for you .

What goes to hell ?

A) Body

B) Soul

C) Body and soul .

Matt 5:30 " cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.

Matt 10:28 fear the one who can destroy BOTH BODY and soul in hell

Why are people not going to hell with their bodies ? Or is Jesus lying ?
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Troynewyork(f): 6:36am On Dec 23, 2019
JESUS said"repent,be baptized in the name of JESUS,receive the holy ghost with the evidence of tongues!!!
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 23, 2019
Ken4Christ:

The tone of many scriptures reveals obviously the existence of a place beyond the grave we all see and know. Asking questions to get clarification on trivial issues will not change the truth that a place of torment exist for lost souls. If all your questions must be answered before you believe the Bible, then you will never believe.

It's just like someone saying show me God before I believe there is God. I do not claim to have 100% knowledge of the scripture. No one knows it all. Even the great Apostle Paul said we know in part. But it's important to walk in the light of what we already know.

You want to get proof Adam went to hell. You want this answer or that to believe in what is clearly written. Even if an answer is given, you will still look for another question. The spirit at work in you is the spirit of unbelief and anti Christ.

It you are a student of English, the same word can mean different thing depending on the context it is used. So it will be totally wrong to say because one word is translated into a particular word, so it must mean the same everywhere you see the original word. There are words that have even up to five different meanings depending on the context it is used.

Just do yourself a favour by studying the teachings of Jesus especially where he mentioned end time judgment and punishment. Be very honest with your study. Put aside your preconceived opinions. You will certainly reach a conclusion that their is a place of eternal torment for lost souls. The evidences are so overwhelming. I can quote more than twenty references of the teachings of our Lord Jesus that affirms the existence of a place of torment for lost souls. I don't need clarification on issues I don't understand to believe what the Bible say. And there are things we may never be able to explain until we get to the other side.

I will not bother to reply any of your further comments as every JW have the same attitude. They are too proud to accept the truth that is clearly written. I only feel sorry for you all because you are making yourself a double candidate of hell and your torment will be worse because you reject the truth of God's word to establish yours.

Deep within you, something tells you to admit but you fight it because of pride .

Mr Ken4Christ,your problem is lack of wisdom!

You have a deep feeling inside you that Jehovah's Witnesses are wrong but you're confused as to why this one and only group is the most proactive in the preaching, teaching and virtuous deeds around you. Matthew 7:15-18

Instead of sticking to this preconceived opinion on a place of torment as the interpretaters of many versions of the Bible and religionists has infused in your brains, why not give both opinions unbiased consideration?

God's word said "if Adam should eat from the forbidden fruit he will die" {Genesis 2:17}, God's word said "there is no feelings, no thoughts, no love, no hatred in the grave (hell) where Adam went and laid down for all his descendants as an inheritance" {Ecclesiastes 9:5-10, Roman 5:12} Jesus said "souls will perish in hell" {Matthew 10:28}

Now it takes a careful study and thorough meditation to know who is right between the religions claiming God will continue to roast the descendants of Adam 'alive' in fire, and those claiming that death is the full wage for sin! Romans 6:23

So it's not a matter of emotional blackmail Sir, you need much more than this to convince people that the God who hate to see his creatures been maltreated will now adopt the evil thoughts of torture simply because his IMPERFECT creatures failed to do his will! Jeremiah 7:31

You need wisdom to grasp all these Sir! smiley
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 23, 2019
Troynewyork:
JESUS said"repent,be baptized in the name of JESUS,receive the holy ghost with the evidence of tongues!!!

@bolded is a clear evidence that you're just a gullible churchgoers Sir!

Ghost means a living dead, while spirit means an unseen active force.

Jesus said the true God is NOT the God of the dead but of the living {Matthew 22:32}, and the dead are in a state of nonexistence {Ecclesiastes 9:5-10} so there is NOTHING holy in GHOST (dead) because the dead brings no glory or honour to our heavenly father but the living do!
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Ken4Christ: 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
Maximus69:

Mr Ken4Christ,your problem is lack of wisdom!

You have a deep feeling inside you that Jehovah's Witnesses are wrong but you're confused as to why this one and only group is the most proactive in the preaching, teaching and virtuous deeds around you. Matthew 7:15-18

Instead of sticking to this preconceived opinion on a place of torment as the interpretaters of many versions of the Bible and religionists has infused in your brains, why not give both opinions unbiased consideration?

God's word said "if Adam should eat from the forbidden fruit he will die" {Genesis 2:17}, God's word said "there is no feelings, no thoughts, no love, no hatred in the grave (hell) where Adam went and laid down for all his descendants as an inheritance" {Ecclesiastes 9:5-10, Roman 5:12} Jesus said "souls will perish in hell" {Matthew 10:28}

Now it takes a careful study and thorough meditation to know who is right between the religions claiming God will continue to roast the descendants of Adam 'alive' in fire, and those claiming that death is the full wage for sin! Romans 6:23

So it's not a matter of emotional blackmail Sir, you need much more than this to convince people that the God who hate to see his creatures been maltreated will now adopt the evil thoughts of torture simply because his IMPERFECT creatures failed to do his will! Jeremiah 7:31

You need wisdom to grasp all these Sir! smiley

You problem is unbelief and pride. And these two things will send you to the very hell you say doesn't exist. When you get there, you will remember this day and curse the day your mother gave birth to you.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Ken4Christ: 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
Jozzy4:

You didn't prove a thing, instead we saw righteous people like Job going to the same Hell you said is reserved for the wicked . Something is wrong.

Let me double your headache, You can ask your pastor this question too if it's too hard for you .

What goes to hell ?

A) Body

B) Soul

C) Body and soul .

Matt 5:30 " cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.

Why are people not going to hell with their bodies ? Or is Jesus lying ?

Even if I answer your questions, you will come up with another question. Unbelief will destroy you.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ken4Christ:

You problem is unbelief and pride. And these two things will send you to the very hell you say doesn't exist. When you get there, you will remember this day and curse the day your mother gave birth to you.

Sorry there is no place call HELL Sir, it's just the common grave of all humans! smiley
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Hairyrapunzel: 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
Maximus69:

Sorry there is no place call HELL Sir, it's just the common grave of all humans! smiley

Neither is there any place called armageddon
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Neither is there any place called armageddon

Of course there is NO literal place called ARMAGEDDON Sir.

It's just a symbolic term like Hell!

Thanks Sir! smiley
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Hairyrapunzel: 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2019
Maximus69:

Of course there is NO literal place called ARMAGEDDON Sir.

It's just a symbolic term like Hell!

Thanks Sir! smiley

Lol. You have added literal to the place. I no fit laugh
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Lol. You have added literal to the place. I no fit laugh

Well, the word Armageddon appeared in the Bible but it's NOT a literal place Sir! Revelations 16:16
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Hairyrapunzel: 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
Maximus69:

Well, the word Armageddon appeared in the Bible but it's NOT a literal place Sir! Revelations 16:16

It's a literal place stop lying. Ok show me where they said is not a literal place in the bible?

Ok 144000 is figurative then
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

It's a literal place stop lying. Ok show me where they said is not a literal place in the bible?

Ok 144000 is figurative then

You first said there's no place called Armageddon, I told you it's correct because it's not literall.

OK after showing you from the Bible you turn again saying it's a literal place! embarassed

Please Mr Hairyrapunzel, go and sleep in PEACE! wink
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Hairyrapunzel: 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
Maximus69:

You first said there's no place called Armageddon, I told you it's correct because it's not literall.

OK after showing you from the Bible you turn again saying it's a literal place! embarassed

Please Mr Hairyrapunzel, go and sleep in PEACE! wink

Hell figurative
Armageddon figurative
144000 figurative
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Ken4Christ: 11:51pm On Dec 23, 2019
Maximus69:

This might help you but you will still not believe
Contrast between Hell and Grave

1.Hell is vividly pictured as a place that burns with fire kindled by God himself. There is no fire in the physical grave and as such could not be referring to the grave. - De 32:22

2.Hell is a place of sorrow. There is no such thing as sorrow in the grave since bodies buried in the grave are lifeless. -2Sa 22:6, Ps 18:5, Ps 116:3

3.The grave is usually a shallow debt of about 6ft. Hell is very deep such that is used in contrast to heights such as heaven. - Job 11:8, Ps 139:8, Am 9:2

4.The physical grave can be seen with the optical eyes but hell cannot be seen with the optical eyes. Only God sees hell. - Job 26:6

5.The physical grave is a place where the physical bodies of all deaths are buried. Hell is a place where only the wicked goes to.- Ps 9:17, Pr 5:3-5, Pr 7:27

6.Grave is a place where the physical bodies of the deaths are buried. Hell is the place where the souls of the wicked go to.- Ps 16:10, Ps 86:13

7.Death bodies are usually gently lowered in the grave at burial. The souls of the wicked descend into hell suddenly - Ps 55:15

8.The size of the grave is just big enough to accommodate the dead body. Hell is so spacious that you can even make your bed there. - Ps 139:8

9.Grave is an unavoidable place where bodies of dead people are buried. Hell is avoidable. - Pr 15:24, Pr 23:14, Mark 9:43-47

10.The size of the physical grave does not change. Hell increases in size to accommodate new intakes. - Isa 5:14

11.The grave is an inanimate entity. Hell is personified as a woman. - Isa 5:14. Hell is also personified as a horse rider - Revelation 6:8

12. You cannot confine fallen angels in physical graves. Fallen Angels are confined in hell. - Isa 14:15

13. In the grave, death bodies do not talk. Souls in hell can talk and cry and thirst. - Eze 32:21, Jonah 2:2, Luke 16:19-31

14. It is men who bury people in physical gave. It is God who cast souls into hell. Eze 31:16-17, Luke 10:15.

15. The physical grave has no gates. Hell has gates.- Mat. 16:18

16. The grave poses no danger to the dead. Hell is pictured as a dangerous place to go. - Matthew 5:22 , Matthew 23:33

17. The bodies in the grave are lifeless. Souls in hell are conscious and are in torment.- Luke 16:23

18. The grave has no fire burning in it. Hell is pictured as a place with unquenchable fire. - Mark 9:46, James 3:6

19. The worms in the physical grave can die since every living thing dies. The worms in hell do not die. - Mark 9:46

20. Grave is used in plural form. Hell is never used in plural form.

Please go through all the scripture references. I know you will still not believe. You are in serious bondage to the demon of unbelief.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 24, 2019
Ken4Christ:

This might help you but you will still not believe
Contrast between Hell and Grave

1.Hell is vividly pictured as a place that burns with fire kindled by God himself. There is no fire in the physical grave and as such could not be referring to the grave. - De 32:22

2.Hell is a place of sorrow. There is no such thing as sorrow in the grave since bodies buried in the grave are lifeless. -2Sa 22:6, Ps 18:5, Ps 116:3

3.The grave is usually a shallow debt of about 6ft. Hell is very deep such that is used in contrast to heights such as heaven. - Job 11:8, Ps 139:8, Am 9:2

4.The physical grave can be seen with the optical eyes but hell cannot be seen with the optical eyes. Only God sees hell. - Job 26:6

5.The physical grave is a place where the physical bodies of all deaths are buried. Hell is a place where only the wicked goes to.- Ps 9:17, Pr 5:3-5, Pr 7:27

6.Grave is a place where the physical bodies of the deaths are buried. Hell is the place where the souls of the wicked go to.- Ps 16:10, Ps 86:13

7.Death bodies are usually gently lowered in the grave at burial. The souls of the wicked descend into hell suddenly - Ps 55:15

8.The size of the grave is just big enough to accommodate the dead body. Hell is so spacious that you can even make your bed there. - Ps 139:8

9.Grave is an unavoidable place where bodies of dead people are buried. Hell is avoidable. - Pr 15:24, Pr 23:14, Mark 9:43-47

10.The size of the physical grave does not change. Hell increases in size to accommodate new intakes. - Isa 5:14

11.The grave is an inanimate entity. Hell is personified as a woman. - Isa 5:14. Hell is also personified as a horse rider - Revelation 6:8

12. You cannot confine fallen angels in physical graves. Fallen Angels are confined in hell. - Isa 14:15

13. In the grave, death bodies do not talk. Souls in hell can talk and cry and thirst. - Eze 32:21, Jonah 2:2, Luke 16:19-31

14. It is men who bury people in physical gave. It is God who cast souls into hell. Eze 31:16-17, Luke 10:15.

15. The physical grave has no gates. Hell has gates.- Mat. 16:18

16. The grave poses no danger to the dead. Hell is pictured as a dangerous place to go. - Matthew 5:22 , Matthew 23:33

17. The bodies in the grave are lifeless. Souls in hell are conscious and are in torment.- Luke 16:23

18. The grave has no fire burning in it. Hell is pictured as a place with unquenchable fire. - Mark 9:46, James 3:6

19. The worms in the physical grave can die since every living thing dies. The worms in hell do not die. - Mark 9:46

20. Grave is used in plural form. Hell is never used in plural form.

Please go through all the scripture references. I know you will still not believe. You are in serious bondage to the demon of unbelief.

You already know i won't accept your evil mindset saying my God who is LOVE purposely set ablaze living persons to roast them forever simply because they failed to do his will, whereas the first culprit who caused all this was told "you will die" if he turn against the will of the same God! {Genesis 2:17} afterwards the same God said the wages of SIN is death! Romans 6:23

So go and preach you God who likes roasting living creatures alive in fire to those who will buy your idea while i preach my God who is LOVE to those who will buy mine, PERIOD! wink
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Hairyrapunzel: 7:06am On Dec 24, 2019
Maximus69:

You already know i won't accept your evil mindset saying my God who is LOVE purposely set ablaze living persons to roast them forever simply because they failed to do his will, whereas the first culprit who caused all this was told "you will die" if he turn against the will of the same God! {Genesis 2:17} afterwards the same God said the wages of SIN is death! Romans 6:23

So go and preach you God who likes roasting living creatures alive in fire to those who will buy your idea while i preach my God who is LOVE to those who will buy mine, PERIOD! wink

You that believes that your jehovah will come destroy/slaughter wicked/worldly aka non jws because they refused to accept that 8 old uninspired and fallible men who err in doctrinal matters and organisational direction are the only channel of communication between God and man today and worship God through them nko?

Lol. Pot calling kettle black
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Jozzy4: 10:11am On Dec 24, 2019
Ken4Christ:

Even if I answer your questions, you will come up with another question. Unbelief will destroy you.

Do you believe this verses below?

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Ken4Christ: 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
Maximus69:

Was he not God of love when he destroyed the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah with fire? Haven't you read the scripture that says that God is a consuming fire? Continue with your preconceived opinion. Your punishment will be worse than that of Satan himself. Evil agents of darkness disguised as ministers of light. They will see the truth and still stand on their opinion. You are cursed to eternal damnation for turning the truth of God into a lie and deceive others likewise.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ken4Christ:

Was he not God of love when he destroyed the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah with fire? Haven't you read the scripture that says that God is a consuming fire? Continue with your preconceived opinion. Your punishment will be worse than that of Satan himself. Evil agents of darkness disguised as ministers of light. They will see the truth and still stand on their opinion. You are cursed to eternal damnation for turning the truth of God into a lie and deceive others likewise.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

You are blessed in Jesus name my friend! smiley

Because i can sense that you surely have a zeal for God but NOT according to knowledge! Romans 10:2

Sodom and Gomorrah were burnt to ashes Sir, all the inhabitants of those cities have returned to nonexistence.

Jehovah is a consuming fire means he is capable of consuming whatever will disturb his obedient children from enjoying what he has in mind for us, for instance he promised to SWALLOW (CONSUME) DEATH FOREVER! Isaiah 25:8

So calm down to learn the TRUTH my friend {John 8:32} God's children don't curse people anymore. Jesus has removed curses from our mouth, he admonished us to BLESS even those who CURSE us! Matthew 5:44, Luke 6:28 smiley
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Ken4Christ: 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmmmm

You are blessed in Jesus name my friend! smiley

Because i can sense that you surely have a zeal for God but NOT according to knowledge! Romans 10:2

Sodom and Gomorrah were burnt to ashes Sir, all the inhabitants of those cities have returned to nonexistence.

Jehovah is a consuming fire means he is capable of consuming whatever will disturb his obedient children from enjoying what he has in mind for us, for instance he promised to SWALLOW (CONSUME) DEATH FOREVER! Isaiah 25:8

So calm down to learn the TRUTH my friend {John 8:32} God's children don't curse people anymore. Jesus has removed curses from our mouth, he admonished us to BLESS even those who CURSE us! Matthew 5:44, Luke 6:28 smiley

You have to tell more lies to cover the previous one. This will make the count charges against you multiple. I believe the court of heaven will have up to 1,000 count charges against all Jehovah's Witnesses who spread lies. Who told you that they burnt to non existence? Let's read what the book of Jude has to say about this.

Jude 7.
Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, SUFFERING THE VENGEANCE OF ETERNAL FIRE.

I hope you have Jude in your Bible. It says they are suffering (present continuous) the vengeance of eternal fire. So who do we believe? You or the Bible? I know you will look for another lie to tell.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Jozzy4: 12:25am On Dec 25, 2019
Ken4Christ:

You have to tell more lies to cover the previous one. This will make the count charges against you multiple. I believe the court of heaven will have up to 1,000 count charges against all Jehovah's Witnesses who spread lies. Who told you that they burnt to non existence? Let's read what the book of Jude has to say about this.

Jude 7.
Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, SUFFERING THE VENGEANCE OF ETERNAL FIRE.

I hope you have Jude in your Bible. It says they are suffering (present continuous) the vengeance of eternal fire. So who do we believe? You or the Bible? I know you will look for another lie to tell.

so those cities are still burning ? If you visit the site, fire is still there ?

=== I ask something the other time , do you believe the below verses ?

Matt 5:30 " cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 25, 2019
Ken4Christ:

Jude 7.

If you're sure Jehovah's Witnesses will nor accept your HELLFIRE concept, why not go look for those who will agree with you? undecided

Jesus never forced anyone to agree with him on sacred matters so all this your insinuations will continue to torment your soul, because it's obvious you don't understand why/how Jehovah's Witnesses got the power to move with zeal from one place to another preaching and teaching what they believe, yet you can't! embarassed

Sodom and Gomorrah are SUFFERING simply means what comes to your mind at the mention of those cities is the FIRE that burnt them to ashes, just as you will always remember armed robbery, arrested and execution of Lawrence Anini whenever the name is mentioned! cheesy

So if you're feeling Jehovah's Witnesses are wrong and we're also feeling the same towards you, just go and preach what you believe to others IT IS NOT BY FORCE! cheesy

For your information your preconceived HEAVENLY COURT must wait in your brains until the day of judgment Sir! cheesy
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Ken4Christ: 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
Maximus69:

If you're sure Jehovah's Witnesses will nor accept your HELLFIRE concept, why not go look for those who will agree with you? undecided

Jesus never forced anyone to agree with him on sacred matters so all this your insinuations will continue to torment your soul, because it's obvious you don't understand why/how Jehovah's Witnesses got the power to move with zeal from one place to another preaching and teaching what they believe, yet you can't! embarassed

Sodom and Gomorrah are SUFFERING simply means what comes to your mind at the mention of those cities is the FIRE that burnt them to ashes, just as you will always remember armed robbery, arrested and execution of Lawrence Anini whenever the name is mentioned! cheesy

So if you're feeling Jehovah's Witnesses are wrong and we're also feeling the same towards you, just go and preach what you believe to others IT IS NOT BY FORCE! cheesy

For your information your preconceived HEAVENLY COURT must wait in your brains until the day of judgment Sir! cheesy

Are you one of them? Are you worried I am exposing their lies. Even you seeing the scripture still don't believe. I am very sorry for you.

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and UNBELIEVING, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death

Rev 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or MAKETH A LIE: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Two words or phrase describes you here, Unbelieving and Maketh a lie. This is the what the Jehovah's Witness organization is noted for. And I am exposing them to prevent new souls from being deceived by their false teachings.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Ken4Christ: 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
Jozzy4:

so those cities are still burning ? If you visit the site, fire is still there ?

=== I ask something the other time , do you believe the below verses ?

Matt 5:30 " cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell

Even if our Lord Jesus comes to explain the scripture to you, you will still not believe seeing you are dull of hearing.

You are more concerned about body and soul being destroyed and you ignore the information which says that they are presently suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. This refers to the torment of their souls in hell. That a soul is destroyed doesn't mean it ceases to exist. Afterall, the false prophet and the beast in the book of Revelation that were thrown into the Lake of fire were still there after 1,000 years. They should have stopped being in existence. Why couldn't the fire extinguish their souls?

The Moment The Beast and The False Prophets were both Thrown into the Lake of Fire.

Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. THESE BOTH WERE CAST ALIVE INTO A LAKE OF FIRE BURNING WITH BRIMSTONE.

After this incidence, Satan was bound for 1,000 years and Jesus established his Millennium reign on earth for this period of time. When the 1,000 years were expired, Satan was loosed for a season. He deceived much people to fight against God's people but the fire of God killed all his armies. Then Satan himself was cast into the Lake of fire. And the scripture says that the Beast and the false Prophets that were thrown in over 1,000 years ago are still there. They didn't dissappear into thin air or went into oblivion.

Rev 20:10 And the DEVIL THAT DECEIVED THEM WAS CAST INTO THE LAKE of FIRE and brimstone, WHERE THE BEAST and THE FALSE PROPHET ARE, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

I am waiting for another lie. Unless you don't understand simple English. You are supposed to thank me for correcting you so you and your members who repents will not perish. The scripture above has proven beyond doubt that the soul of man is eternal.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ken4Christ:

Are you one of them? Are you worried I am exposing their lies. Even you seeing the scripture still don't believe. I am very sorry for you.

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and UNBELIEVING, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death

Rev 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or MAKETH A LIE: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Two words or phrase describes you here, Unbelieving and Maketh a lie. This is the what the Jehovah's Witness organization is noted for. And I am exposing them to prevent new souls from being deceived by their false teachings.

Where are the worshipers whose form of worship has yielded LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF~CONTROL? undecided

Where is the group Jesus fervently prayed for that his heavenly father should keep them safe in this world? John 17:11-14

They are no part of the world! John 17:15-16

They are one and the world know this group as in ONLY them are globally known as ONE! John 17:20-23 compared to Matthew 5:14-16, 7:15-18

Well my own answer to all these questions is just one JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

If you can't answer those questions yet you're even ashamed to mention the name of your own HIDDEN religion because you can't see all these fulfilling in your Church, then keep worshiping your fruitless, hopeless, impotent, frustrating and useless God!

My own God has promised and has fulfilled it and I can see the fulfilment of what he promised in the midst of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley

So you're doing just fine therefore keep crying as a fugitive behind the walls of the city of LOVE, JOY and PEACE!

But as for me i'm happily, loyally, joyously, zealously, industriously and faithfully a JW for life! wink
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Jozzy4: 5:19pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ken4Christ:

You are more concerned about body and soul being destroyed and you ignore the information which says that they are presently suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. This refers to the torment of their souls in hell. That a soul is destroyed doesn't mean it ceases to exist. Afterall, the false prophet and the beast in the book of Revelation that were thrown into the Lake of fire were still there after 1,000 years. They should have stopped being in existence. Why couldn't the fire extinguish their souls?

false prophet and Beast, You mean a literal animal ? what does Beast represent ? You can't thrown a representation into a real fire.

to answer your question,it never said They died talkless of their souls been thrown into Fire, it says they were THROWN ALIVE into the fire , Mr ken4christ ... Who is this Beast and False prophet thrown into Fire BODILY ?

not soul , stop lying around

The Moment The Beast and The False Prophets were both Thrown into the Lake of Fire.

Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. THESE BOTH WERE CAST ALIVE INTO A LAKE OF FIRE BURNING WITH BRIMSTONE.

After this incidence, Satan was bound for 1,000 years and Jesus established his Millennium reign on earth for this period of time. When the 1,000 years were expired, Satan was loosed for a season. He deceived much people to fight against God's people but the fire of God killed all his armies. Then Satan himself was cast into the Lake of fire. And the scripture says that the Beast and the false Prophets that were thrown in over 1,000 years ago are still there. They didn't dissappear into thin air or went into oblivion.

both where never dead, Casted ALIVE , please who is this Beast that didn't experience death before been thrown into lake of fire ?

this is not a spirit soul entity,but a Body been thrown into fire .

if you pay attention to my post to you , I didn't quote Matt 10:28 because of destroy, I did because it says BODY and Soul , Ken4christ , If people are in hell right now, why are they not there with there BODIES as said at Matt 10:28 ??

is Jesus lying that Body goes to hell ?

Rev 20:10 And the DEVIL THAT DECEIVED THEM WAS CAST INTO THE LAKE of FIRE and brimstone, WHERE THE BEAST and THE FALSE PROPHET ARE, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

I am waiting for another lie. Unless you don't understand simple English. You are supposed to thank me for correcting you so you and your members who repents will not perish. The scripture above has proven beyond doubt that the soul of man is eternal.

is the soul of a BEAST eternal ? cos it's Beast that was written there ... tell me if Beast never does . cos this was alive till thrown into lake of fire . what is this Beast ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
Jozzy4:

false prophet and Beast, You mean a literal animal ? what does Beast represent ? You can't thrown a representation into a real fire.

to answer your question,it never said They died talkless of their souls been thrown into Fire, it says they were THROWN ALIVE into the fire , Mr ken4christ ... Who is this Beast and False prophet thrown into Fire BODILY ?

both where never dead, Casted ALIVE , please who is this Beast that didn't experience death before been thrown into lake of fire ?

if you pay attention to my post to you , I didn't quote Matt 10:28 because of destroy, I did because it says BODY and Soul , Ken4christ , If people are in hell right now, why are they not there with there BODIES as said at Matt 10:28 ??

is the soul of a BEAST eternal ? cos it's Beast that was written there ... tell me if Beast never does . cos this was alive till thrown into lake of fire . what is this Beast ?

Please help me ask the mumulus o!

That traditional HELLFIRE doctrine has rendered his brains malfunctioning! cheesy
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Ken4Christ: 11:49pm On Dec 25, 2019
Maximus69:

Please help me ask the mumulus o!

That traditional HELLFIRE doctrine has rendered his brains malfunctioning! cheesy

The Beast is the New World ruler also known as the anti Christ that will reveal himself after the church has been ruptured and the remaining Saints persecuted to death. He will rule in a confederation of 10 European States. This is the ten toes represented in the image that Daniel interpreted in Daniel chapter two.

The false Prophets who was also called the second beast is the person that the Jews will receive as their Christ since they rejected Jesus as their Messiah.

They are called beast because of their ruthless form of leadership. But they are humans. The second beast aka false Prophet have supernatural power to make an image of the first beast that will talk. He will force everyone on earth to worship the first beast and receive a mark on their forehead. Anyone who doesn't have the mark will not be able to buy or sell.

It is the image erected by the false Prophet that will make the Jews know he is false and the Jews will refuse to worship the image. It is at this point that the Jews will face great tribulation that Jesus predicted in Matthew 24.

But before the nation of the Jew is wiped out, Jesus will come back and defeat both the Beast and the False Prophet and cast them alive into the Lake of fire.

That Jesus said He has the ability to destroy body and soul in hell didn't mean everyone who goes to hell goes with his body and soul. Even when Jesus died, his body was in the tomb but his soul went to hell. And he was tortured for a while before he was set free by the power of God as he met the demand of justice.

I know the idea of Jesus being tortured will sound weird to you but he experienced the same thing physically on earth before he was crucified. He was beaten and they even spat on him.

The Beast and the False Prophet thrown into the Lake of fire fulfills the fact that Jesus can destroy both body and soul in hell.

But if someone dies now, his body is buried in the grave but his soul will go to hell if he is not saved.

Please humble yourself and learn. I will teach you more if you are willing to learn with an open heart. But I will first suggest you accept Jesus as your Lord and Personal Saviour first. Because only the man that is born again that can understand spiritual things. As the scripture says;

2nd Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Everything I wrote down here will certainly sound foolish to you because you are not yet born again. And you are trying to use your physical senses to understand them. Your reasoning faculties can't understand God. You receive God's Word in your spirit.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Ken4Christ: 11:50pm On Dec 25, 2019
Jozzy4:

Check my recent response, your questions have been answered.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Jozzy4: 12:17am On Dec 26, 2019
Ken4Christ:

The Beast is the New World ruler also known as the anti Christ that will reveal himself after the church has been ruptured and the remaining Saints persecuted to death. He will rule in a confederation of 10 European States. This is the ten toes represented in the image that Daniel interpreted in Daniel chapter two.

so the Beast is a REPRESENTATION , Good.

According to that verse , This Beast Didn't DIE . It was Thrown ALIVE into Lake of fire . my question is : Is Lake of Fire On earth for this person to be thrown into such a place BODILY ?

Note: ALIVE. it never dies, you are even finally making it sound like there is an human that will spend 1000 years without dying .

The false Prophets who was also called the second beast is the person that the Jews will receive as their Christ since they rejected Jesus as their Messiah.

They are called beast because of their ruthless form of leadership. But they are humans. The second beast aka false Prophet have supernatural power to make an image of the first beast that will talk. He will force everyone on earth to worship the first beast and receive a mark on their forehead. Anyone who doesn't have the mark will not be able to buy or sell.

Ken, I like the highlighted so much, So there are some humans that will never experience death and prove Genesis False .

secondly, This person didnt die, He was thrown WHILE STILL ALIVE into Lake of fire, Please is Lake of fire on earth ?

this person will be thrown BODILY too, Does the human body burn forever ? jungle Justice should help u here . don't forget this person didn't die, so don't give me any changed body theory.

It is the image erected by the false Prophet that will make the Jews know he is false and the Jews will refuse to worship the image. It is at this point that the Jews will face great tribulation that Jesus predicted in Matthew 24.

But before the nation of the Jew is wiped out, Jesus will come back and defeat both the Beast and the False Prophet and cast them alive into the Lake of fire.

That Jesus said He has the ability to destroy body and soul in hell didn't mean everyone who goes to hell goes with his body and soul. Even when Jesus died, his body was in the tomb but his soul went to hell. And he was tortured for a while before he was set free by the power of God as he met the demand of justice.

point of correction Jesus body wasn't found in the tomb. By the RED part, are u implying Jesus lied ?

if Jesus is correct, people in hell right now should be there with their BODY!!!!!!

I know the idea of Jesus being tortured will sound weird to you but he experienced the same thing physically on earth before he was crucified. He was beaten and they even spat on him.

The Beast and the False Prophet thrown into the Lake of fire fulfills the fact that Jesus can destroy both body and soul in hell.

But if someone dies now, his body is buried in the grave but his soul will go to hell if he is not saved.

Please humble yourself and learn. I will teach you more if you are willing to learn with an open heart. But I will first suggest you accept Jesus as your Lord and Personal Saviour first. Because only the man that is born again that can understand spiritual things. As the scripture says;

2nd Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Everything I wrote down here will certainly sound foolish to you because you are not yet born again. And you are trying to use your physical senses to understand them. Your reasoning faculties can't understand God. You receive God's Word in your spirit.

I think you are the one who isn't spiritual here, Because For you to have implied Jesus lied showed a lot about you. Did Jesus lie that BoDY and soul go to hell ?

if no, If people are in hell right now, do you agree they should be there with there BODY ?
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 26, 2019
Ken4Christ:

Jehovah's Witnesses organization taught me what i know now Sir, and over 8,500,000 people from all the nations under the heavens have joined the group zealously preaching and teaching in their respective neighborhood.

Where can i learn what you are saying FREELY?
Because Jesus said FREELY you receive and FREELY you must give! Matthew 10:8
Jehovah's Witnesses came to my home and taught me in person FACE to FACE {Matthew 10:11-15} so that i didn't just learn some teaching without considering the outcome of such teaching by watching how my teachers apply what they're teaching me {Hebrew 13:7} I can't accept the teachings of "do as i say don't do as i do" cheesy

So where is the Church or which religion taught you Sir?

Perhaps i can know that useless Church/Religion that teach you to curse those who reject your nonsense and ingredients!cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo / Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans / Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 189
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.