Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World (37920 Views)

How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful / Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by achorladey: 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
Jozzy4:

True ?

Is verse 29-31 not part of the ALL these things that must be fulfilled ?? Reply first

Your TRUE has a question mark does that mean YOU ACCEPT when JESUS said "THIS GENERATION" he REALLY meant "THIS GENERATION" and

NOT

.....THESE GENERATIONS afterall Jesus used ALL "THESE" THINGS.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Hairyrapunzel: 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
Jozzy4:

So why did Jesus said only the Father knows ?

Holy spirit knowing will make it two persons knowing, agree ?

He is now in Jesus's mind now abi?
Everytime Why did Jesus say this? Why did Jesus do that?
When the answers to these questions are not in the bible o.

The next thing is to bring out assumed speculation and say it's the answer.

You guys just think we don't have sense like you people abi?
You think you are talking to people that have leaders that have told them that independent thinking is bad and we shouldn't think with our brains on our own cos their jehovah will slaughter us in their upcoming armageddon inside their heads?

Lol
Think again o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Jozzy4: 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
achorladey:

Your TRUE has a question mark does that mean YOU ACCEPT when JESUS said "THIS GENERATION" he REALLY meant "THIS GENERATION" and

NOT

.....THESE GENERATIONS afterall Jesus used ALL "THESE" THINGS.

You are just empty, small question you are perambulating like these .

Is Verse 29-31 not part of the ALL these things ?

So tell me when exactly this was fulfilled in your supposed history ?
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Hairyrapunzel: 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2019
Jozzy4:

To justify overlapping generation not in the bible just because your leaders used board to show it you then try to force the stuff into the bible. Lol

Try harder

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by achorladey: 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
Jozzy4:

I believe you KNOW what YOU just typed and you equally KNOW WHAT THESE and THIS means.

So when Jesus said THIS GENERATION it means THIS not THOSE and not THAT. It simply means THIS.

Compare and constrast with the use of the ALL THESE THINGS you will know indeed why THIS means THIS.

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Jozzy4: 10:20am On Dec 21, 2019
achorladey:

I believe you KNOW what YOU just typed and you equally KNOW WHAT THESE and THIS means.

So when Jesus said THIS GENERATION it means THIS not THOSE and not THAT. It simply means THIS.

Compare and constrast with the use of the ALL THESE THINGS you will know indeed why THIS means THIS.

Okay, Is verse 29-31 not part of the ALL these things that will be fulfilled ?
a simple yes or no would do

When was that fulfilled according to your history ?
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 21, 2019
Ken4Christ:

Please, do this assignment for me, look for every Scripture translated hell and replace them with grave and see if it makes sense to you. I will just quote a few of them. There are about 65 scriptures translated hell in the King James version of the Bible.

No 1
Psalms 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Let's replace the word hell with grave and see how it sounds.

The wicked shall be turned into grave, and all the nations that forget God.

If the writer means the physical grave we all know, is it only the wicked that is buried in the physical grave?

It therefore means he couldn't be referring to the physical grave here but to a place of torment that only the wicked go to.

No 2
2 Samuel 22:6 The sorrows of hell compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me.

If hell is grave, is there sorrow in the grave? I thought you teach that the dead is completely unconscious. So why would an unconscious dead body sorrow. This Scripture also proves that hell is not a physical grave.

No 3
Proverbs 23:14 Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.

The writer of Proverbs is recommending discipline for a child. And he says such discipline will save his soul from hell.

If hell is grave, whether you beat your child or not, he will still be buried there when he dies.

I can go on and on. So please do your own research and be very honest. You don't have to win an argument even when you know you are wrong. If your research confirms the fact that hell is real, please thank me later and flee from that evil organization which has turned the truth of God into a lie.

Are you asking questions and at the same time answering yourself? cheesy

Well the wicked will be turned to grave, means all wicked people will go into PERMANENT inactive state.
Psalms 37:7-11

That's why Jesus referred to unbelievers as the DEAD {Luke 9:60} but as for his own followers even when they die Jesus referred to them as SLEEPING because they are going to be resurrected from amongst the wicked {DEAD}.

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Hairyrapunzel: 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
Maximus69:

Are you asking questions and at the same time answering yourself? cheesy

Well the wicked will be turned to grave, means all wicked people will go into PERMANENT inactive state.
Psalms 37:7-11

That's why Jesus referred to unbelievers as the DEAD {Luke 9:60} but as for his own followers even when they die Jesus referred to them as SLEEPING because they are going to be resurrected from amongst the wicked {DEAD}.

Where did Jesus refer to unbelievers as the DEAD? Are you alright
Luke 9:57-62

57 As they were walking along the road, a man said to him, “I will follow you wherever you go.”

58 Jesus replied, “Foxes have dens and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head.”

59 He said to another man, “Follow me.”

But he replied, “Lord, first let me go and bury my father.”

60 Jesus said to him, “Let the dead bury their own dead, but you go and proclaim the kingdom of God.”

61 Still another said, “I will follow you, Lord; but first let me go back and say goodbye to my family.”

62 Jesus replied, “No one who puts a hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God.”

So you will lie on Jesus Christ's head because you want to justify your non biblical doctrine?

You are both an evil and wicked person. Liar liar
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Jozzy4: 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2019
Have watched your comments, You are a very Ignorant fellow claiming to be in the know . I really pity those who see you as mentor.
Ken4Christ:

Please, do this assignment for me, look for every Scripture translated hell and replace them with grave and see if it makes sense to you. I will just quote a few of them. There are about 65 scriptures translated hell in the King James version of the Bible.

Are you also aware the same word Sheol translated hell is used at Eccl 9:10 ' [Sheol - Hell ] where you are going ' KJV says Grave to hide itself from the embarrassment, but same Hebrew word

Do you agree every human is going to hell according to this verse ?

No 1
Psalms 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Let's replace the word hell with grave and see how it sounds.

The wicked shall be turned into grave, and all the nations that forget God.

If the writer means the physical grave we all know, is it only the wicked that is buried in the physical grave?

It therefore means he couldn't be referring to the physical grave here but to a place of torment that only the wicked go to.
If you are right, are you aware those who died in the sea are not in hell ? Rev 20:13

So some wicked people are in the sea, if it's a place of torment why are some wicked people not there ?

No 2
2 Samuel 22:6 The sorrows of hell compassed me about ; the snares of death prevented me.

If hell is grave, is there sorrow in the grave? I thought you teach that the dead is completely unconscious. So why would an unconscious dead body sorrow. This Scripture also proves that hell is not a physical grave.

That's a quote from King David Psalms, So KING DAVID WILL GO TO HELL ?

No 3
Proverbs 23:14 Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.

The writer of Proverbs is recommending discipline for a child. And he says such discipline will save his soul from hell.

If hell is grave, whether you beat your child or not, he will still be buried there when he dies.

So children now go to hell ? What happen to age of accountability doctrine ?

So If I didn't beat a 3yr old child, the child or baby will go to hell ?

A Dillema for you to solve .

I can go on and on. So please do your own research and be very honest. You don't have to win an argument even when you know you are wrong. If your research confirms the fact that hell is real, please thank me later and flee from that evil organization which has turned the truth of God into a lie.

You have successfully proved that King David is among the wicked that will be turned to hell . Which hell is David going ?

You have also find yourself in a situation where we saw that not all wicked are turned into a place of torment called hell

You have also proved children no matter how small go to hell, is God that wicked ?
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Hairyrapunzel: 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2019
Jozzy4:
Have watched your comments, You are a very Ignorant fellow claiming to be in the know . I really pity those who see you as mentor.

Are you also aware the same word Sheol translated hell is used at Eccl 9:10 ' [Sheol - Hell ] where you are going ' KJV says Grave to hide itself from the embarrassment, but same Hebrew word

If you are right, are you aware those who died in the sea are not in hell ? Rev 20:13

So some wicked people are in the sea, if it's a place of torment why are some wicked people not there ?

You have successfully proved that King David is among the wicked that will be turned to hell . Which hell is David going ?

You have also find yourself in a situation where we saw that not all wicked are turned into a place of torment called hell

You have also proved children no matter how small go to hell, is God that wicked ?

See someone that knowledgeable that teaches that that same 3 year old will be slaughtered/destroyed by his jehovah because the parents refused to join watchtower organisation and unquestionably obey the rules of the 8 old uninspired and fallible men who err in doctrinal matters and organisational direction heading it.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by achorladey: 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
Jozzy4:

Okay, Is verse 29-31 not part of the ALL these things that will be fulfilled ?
a simple yes or no would do

When was that fulfilled according to your history ?

what does THESE mean oooooooo and what DOES THIS mean.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Where did Jesus refer to unbelievers as the DEAD? Are you alright
Luke 9:57-62

57 As they were walking along the road, a man said to him, “I will follow you wherever you go.”

58 Jesus replied, “Foxes have dens and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head.”

59 He said to another man, “Follow me.”

But he replied, “Lord, first let me go and bury my father.”

60 Jesus said to him, Let the dead bury their own dead, but you go and proclaim the kingdom of God.”

61 Still another said, “I will follow you, Lord; but first let me go back and say goodbye to my family.”

62 Jesus replied, “No one who puts a hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God.”

So you will lie on Jesus Christ's head because you want to justify your non biblical doctrine?

You are both an evil and wicked person. Liar liar

The red color!

Can a dead person bury another dead person?

If Yes, please explain.

If No, please help us out with what Jesus meant.

Thanks Sir!

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Hairyrapunzel: 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2019
Maximus69:

The red color!

Can a dead person bury another dead person?

If Yes, please explain.

If No, please help us out with what Jesus meant.

Thanks Sir!

So where is the statement that jesus called unbelievers dead.

Stop asking questions. Answer my own first.
Where did jesus refer to unbelievers as dead?

You made a statement and I asked you to show me where jesus said such you are now asking me to tell you the meaning of let the dead bury their dead. Lol
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

So where is the statement that jesus called unbelievers dead.
Stop asking questions. Answer my own first.
Where did jesus refer to unbelievers as dead?
You made a statement and I asked you to show me where jesus said such you are now asking me to tell you the meaning of let the dead bury their dead. Lol

Your haughtiness is running insane! cheesy

Just present the riddle before a toddler of 3 years old and see how normal human reason! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Hairyrapunzel: 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
Maximus69:

Your haughtiness is running insane! cheesy

Just present the riddle before a toddler of 3 years old and see how normal human reason! cheesy
You reason like a toddler that’s why you say a toddler will get the riddle.

I think with a full developed brain.
Where did Jesus Christ call unbelievers dead?
You can’t provide a verse in that chapter?
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
Keep weeping fugitive!

I'm never the cause of your bitterness! cheesy
Hairyrapunzel:

You reason like a toddler that’s why you say a toddler will get the riddle.

I think with a full developed brain.
Where did Jesus Christ call unbelievers dead?
You can’t provide a verse in that chapter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Hairyrapunzel: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2019
Maximus69:
Keep weeping fugitive!

I'm never the cause of your bitterness! cheesy

Fugitive lol
Toddler brain. No wonder you reason like someone with a developing brain.

You are just pained that you can't deceive us with your gimmicks. Lol
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Ken4Christ: 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
Jozzy4:

You didn't answer my questions. Instead you are making irrelevant comments. If hell is grave, why did the psalmist said it is the wicked that will go there?

As for David talking about the sorrows of hell, he was talking prophetically about Jesus. Jesus went to hell so you will not need to go if you believe in him. Hence Acts 2:27-31 said,

27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

28 Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.

29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day. note

30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

If you like, look for ways to twist the scripture just to win an argument. Hell has opened his mouth wide and ready to receive people like you who turn the truth of God into a lie. Then your memory will remind you of this day someone try to persuade you. But it will be too late. It's your choice. Continue to suppress the inner voice which tries to persuade you that hell is real but your head cannot take it.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Fugitive lol
Toddler brain. No wonder you reason like someone with a developing brain.

You are just pained that you can't deceive us with your gimmicks. Lol

Helloooooooooo FUGITIVE!

There is no "US" if you don't belong to a specific recognized group, the only people any right thinking individual can term as "WE" , "US" "THEM" is Jehovah's Witnesses having over 8,500,000 adherents globally preaching and teaching the same thing in all their neighborhood! wink

That's the one and only group with one line of thought, all others are SCATTERED! undecided

So fugitive, YOU ARE ALONE! embarassed
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Jozzy4: 2:37am On Dec 22, 2019
Ken4Christ:

You didn't answer my questions. Instead you are making irrelevant comments. If hell is grave, why did the psalmist said it is the wicked that will go there?

Why did the same psalmist say Messiah will go there ? Is Jesus wicked ? ( Psalm. 16:10)

As for David talking about the sorrows of hell, he was talking prophetically about Jesus. Jesus went to hell so you will not need to go if you believe in him. Hence Acts 2:27-31 said,

27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

28 Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.

29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day. note

30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

If Jesus went to hell, Were the ropes of hell or torment of hell surrounding Jesus ? Was he tormented like David explained in 2Samuel 22:6 ?

Three, Hell is for the wicked, why was Jesus tormented there too if he is a man without sin ?

@ Job 14:13 , Job also prayed to go to the same Hell, to be tormented ?

If you like, look for ways to twist the scripture just to win an argument. Hell has opened his mouth wide and ready to receive people like you who turn the truth of God into a lie. Then your memory will remind you of this day someone try to persuade you. But it will be too late. It's your choice. Continue to suppress the inner voice which tries to persuade you that hell is real but your head cannot take it.

Why are those in the SEA not in Hell if it's a place for the wicked ? Rev 20:13 . This area is important
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Jozzy4: 2:45am On Dec 22, 2019
achorladey:

what does THESE mean oooooooo and what DOES THIS mean.
Matthew 24: 29-34

29 “Immediately after the distress of those days

“‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’

30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth[c] will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.[d] 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it[e] is near, right at the door. 34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until ALL THESE THINGS HAVE HAPPENED . "

A) Is verse 29-31 not part of the all things ?

achorladey
Jesus said "this generation " not 'that generation' or 'those generations' and "this generation" was his own generation. History demonstrates his words were true .

B) When did the Color parts happened in history ?
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Hairyrapunzel: 7:01am On Dec 22, 2019
Maximus69:

Helloooooooooo FUGITIVE!

There is no "US" if you don't belong to a specific recognized group, the only people any right thinking individual can term as "WE" , "US" "THEM" is Jehovah's Witnesses having over 8,500,000 adherents globally preaching and teaching the same thing in all their neighborhood! wink

That's the one and only group with one line of thought, all others are SCATTERED! undecided

So fugitive, YOU ARE ALONE! embarassed

See as e pain you o
Toddler brain thinking jws lol
No wonder your leaders told you they will go to heaven to rule as Kings and priests while you their followers will remain on earth. Lol

How your leaders know they are anointed is what I don’t know.lol
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 22, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

See as e pain you o
Toddler brain thinking jws lol
No wonder your leaders told you they will go to heaven to rule as Kings and priests while you their followers will remain on earth. Lol

How your leaders know they are anointed is what I don’t know.lol

That's why you're a FUGITIVE! wink

See how easy it is to tag a global group of over 8,500,000 members under the umbrella of one recognisable control team!

The term YOUR LEADERS is the key Sir!

That's why i said "in the absence of such a leading team, YOU ARE ALONE Sir!" wink
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Hairyrapunzel: 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2019
Jozzy4:

Matthew 24: 29-34

29 “Immediately after the distress of those days

“‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’

30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth[c] will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.[d] 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it[e] is near, right at the door. 34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until ALL THESE THINGS HAVE HAPPENED . "

A) Is verse 29-31 not part of the all things ?

B) When did the Color parts happened in history ?

Jesus Christ said this generation stop being crafty. Because you don’t have an answer to the statement and have seen that your religion is a big fraud you changed to these. Lol

You want to justify overlapping generation coined by your leaders so that they would have the right to reopen the gates of heaven in 1995 after Rutherford closed it in 1935. Lol

Last last your belief isn’t seen anywhere in the Bible
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Hairyrapunzel: 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
Maximus69:

That's why you're a FUGITIVE! wink

See how easy it is to tag a global group of over 8,500,000 members under the umbrella of one recognisable control team!

The term YOUR LEADERS is the key Sir!

That's why i said "in the absence of such a leading team, YOU ARE ALONE Sir!" wink
Kpele Mr free human being that thinks his Jehovah will murder people for not worshiping him through your leaders so you can live forever on earth. Lol

If I am a fugitive then you are a bigger fugitive and also living in bondage.

Your leaders that are mentally diseased are the ones leading brainwashed followers.

You will still die while waiting for your Armageddon just like your founding fathers did
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Kpele Mr free human being that thinks his Jehovah will murder people for not worshiping him through your leaders so you can live forever on earth. Lol

If I am a fugitive then you are a bigger fugitive and also living in bondage.

Your leaders that are mentally diseased are the ones leading brainwashed followers.

You will still die while waiting for your Armageddon just like your founding fathers did

No one is absolutely free Sir.

You're either serving the purpose of Jehovah whose people always do things unitedly as in orderliness, or you're serving the purpose of Satan whose victims are SCATTERED in opinion as in lawlessness! wink
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Hairyrapunzel: 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
Maximus69:

No one is absolutely free Sir.

You're either serving the purpose of Jehovah whose people always do things unitedly as in orderliness, or you're serving the purpose of Satan whose victims are SCATTERED in opinion as in lawlessness! wink

Last last you will die waiting just like your founding fathers died waiting
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Last last you will die waiting just like your founding fathers died waiting

Back to your mode! cheesy
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Hairyrapunzel: 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2019
Maximus69:

Back to your mode! cheesy
You wanna take a bet? It's true na. It's a cycle of stupidity. Like your founding fathers died waiting for armageddon so will you.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Ken4Christ: 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
Jozzy4:

Why did the same psalmist say Messiah will go there ? Is Jesus wicked ? ( Psalm. 16:10)

If Jesus went to hell, Were the ropes of hell or torment of hell surrounding Jesus ? Was he tormented like David explained in 2Samuel 22:6 ?

Three, Hell is for the wicked, why was Jesus tormented there too if he is a man without sin ?

@ Job 14:13 , Job also prayed to go to the same Hell, to be tormented ?

Why are those in the SEA not in Hell if it's a place for the wicked ? Rev 20:13 . This area is important

Thank God you agreed that the scripture says that Jesus went to hell. That means you now believe there is hell.

Jesus went to hell because of you and me. Our sins were laid on him when he died on the cross. This is what delivered us from the powers of darkness. But anyone who rejects God's plan of salvation will go there. It is not God who sends you to hell but your decision did.

Job in his comment was not talking about hell but about dead which he used the grave to represent. It was better if he was dead than to go through the affliction he was going through.

As for the mention of the sea, some dead bodies are lost in the sea that could not be buried either through plane crash or those who got drowned. On judgment day, their souls will be reunited with their bodies in the sea and they be resurrected for final judgment.

Please, you have seen enough proof that hell is real. Stop this argument and believe the gospel. Stop false teachings and persuade lost souls to receive Jesus as their Lord and personal Saviour and warn them of the doom that awaits all who reject Jesus. Hell is real but there is a final place of torture known as the Lake of Fire which is worse than hell.

Hell is like a cell where those who reject Christ will be kept until final judgment day. After final conviction, they will be thrown into the Lake of fire. And they will swim in liquid fire for the rest of their lives.

Revelation 20:11-15
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. note

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Jozzy4: 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ken4Christ:

Thank God you agreed that the scripture says that Jesus went to hell. That means you now believe there is hell.

Jesus went to hell because of you and me. Our sins were laid on him when he died on the cross. This is what delivered us from the powers of darkness. But anyone who rejects God's plan of salvation will go there. It is not God who sends you to hell but your decision did.

If hell is a place of torment , Was Jesus tormented in hell ? That's the question.

Job in his comment was not talking about hell but about dead which he used the grave to represent. It was better if he was dead than to go through the affliction he was going through.

You are so ignorant that the same word translated Hell for Jesus was translated grave there ? What is KJV hiding that it can't say HELL for Job too ?

Here is another version that lay it bare

Job 14:13 Douay Rheims

" that thou mayest protect me in hell, and hide me till thy wrath pass, "

Why would Job pray to go to Hell, if it's a place of torment ?

As for the mention of the sea, some dead bodies are lost in the sea that could not be buried either through plane crash or those who got drowned. On judgment day, their souls will be reunited with their bodies in the sea and they be resurrected for final judgment.

Their souls are in the sea NOT hell ( Rev 20;13 ) it was differentiated.

Why would some souls be in the sea if hell is the home of the wicked ?

Please, you have seen enough proof that hell is real. Stop this argument and believe the gospel. Stop false teachings and persuade lost souls to receive Jesus as their Lord and personal Saviour and warn them of the doom that awaits all who reject Jesus. Hell is real but there is a final place of torture known as the Lake of Fire which is worse than hell.

Hell is like a cell where those who reject Christ will be kept until final judgment day. After final conviction, they will be thrown into the Lake of fire. And they will swim in liquid fire for the rest of their lives.

You watch too much Nollywood, Is it ordinary soul that go to hell or Soul and Body ??
Xpose your ignorance more

Revelation 20:11-15
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. note

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

So " Death " thrown into lake of fire means it will be tormented forever ?
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Ken4Christ: 11:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
Jozzy4:

If hell is a place of torment , Was Jesus tormented in hell ? That's the question.

You are so ignorant that the same word translated Hell for Jesus was translated grave there ? What is KJV hiding that it can't say HELL for Job too ?

Here is another version that lay it bare

Job 14:13 Douay Rheims

" that thou mayest protect me in hell, and hide me till thy wrath pass, "

Why would Job pray to go to Hell, if it's a place of torment ?

Their souls are in the sea NOT hell ( Rev 20;13 ) it was differentiated.

Why would some souls be in the sea if hell is the home of the wicked ?

You watch too much Nollywood, Is it ordinary soul that go to hell or Soul and Body ??
Xpose your ignorance more

So " Death " thrown into lake of fire means it will be tormented forever ?

The tone of many scriptures reveals obviously the existence of a place beyond the grave we all see and know. Asking questions to get clarification on trivial issues will not change the truth that a place of torment exist for lost souls. If all your questions must be answered before you believe the Bible, then you will never believe.

It's just like someone saying show me God before I believe there is God. I do not claim to have 100% knowledge of the scripture. No one knows it all. Even the great Apostle Paul said we know in part. But it's important to walk in the light of what we already know.

You want to get proof Adam went to hell. You want this answer or that to believe in what is clearly written. Even if an answer is given, you will still look for another question. The spirit at work in you is the spirit of unbelief and anti Christ.

It you are a student of English, the same word can mean different thing depending on the context it is used. So it will be totally wrong to say because one word is translated into a particular word, so it must mean the same everywhere you see the original word. There are words that have even up to five different meanings depending on the context it is used.

Just do yourself a favour by studying the teachings of Jesus especially where he mentioned end time judgment and punishment. Be very honest with your study. Put aside your preconceived opinions. You will certainly reach a conclusion that their is a place of eternal torment for lost souls. The evidences are so overwhelming. I can quote more than twenty references of the teachings of our Lord Jesus that affirms the existence of a place of torment for lost souls. I don't need clarification on issues I don't understand to believe what the Bible say. And there are things we may never be able to explain until we get to the other side.

I will not bother to reply any of your further comments as every JW have the same attitude. They are too proud to accept the truth that is clearly written. I only feel sorry for you all because you are making yourself a double candidate of hell and your torment will be worse because you reject the truth of God's word to establish yours.

Deep within you, something tells you to admit but you fight it because of pride .

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

"I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) / Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches / Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.